Mary Tells Tales

Story Info
I get to learn more about her hobby.
858 words
3.76
13.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the night by the kitchen window I realized that Mary had a side I didn't know about. We always had very intense sex but never talked about things like that. I decided to push the subject to see how Mary would react.

A week or so later, after dinner one night, I had made a fire and we were sitting together on the sofa watching TV when I felt the mood was right. I said "Mary, was that the first time you watched our neighbors. Mary stiffened a bit but then relaxed and just looked down.

I repeated the question and she whispered "No, I'm ashamed to say it began about a month ago. I got up one night and noticing a light went to the window. I was surprised at what I saw and ran back to bed. You were sound asleep and soon I crept back to watch them coupling. In only a few minutes after pressing against the dishwasher I peaked. It was so intense that I fell to my knees trembling. Every night I kept watch, the night you caught me was the third time. John, I get visually aroused very easily. That's what happened with Conner."

I sensed there might be more and said, "My little Mary has been very naughty, are you sure that's all?"

I put my arm around her reaching under her robe and tickled her ribs. Mary shrieked and doubled over to avoid my fingers. Laughing Mary said, "Maybe a little bit." then struggling, managed, "Maybe more than a little bit."

She was in a zone now and I wanted this to continue. I moved my hand cupping her breast and kissed her neck whispering in her ear, "It was more than one month, wasn't it Honey?"

Mary relaxed in my arms and replied, "It was more like three and about twice a week usually Wednesdays and once or twice on the weekend. There were days you and I were out together so I missed once in a while but I watched every chance I got. John, I can't explain but I was drawn to it."

I was becoming aroused and suspected Mary wanted to say more but needed my help. "Was there more to it than what I saw? Please tell me."

"John, The second night it was a bit cooler and they had robes on but nothing else. They were in each other's arm kissing, at first on the lips, but then he was kissing her all over her face and neck and she was pressing her thighs against him. He slowly pressed her down onto a beach chair opening her robe then she spread he legs. He was on his knees. Oh John, I was sure what would happen next."

"Oh did you? Or were you hoping? Tell me Mary, were you touching yourself?" At this point I slid my hand down and cupped her.

She thrust against my palm and pressed her hand over mine to increase the pressure. "Tell me Mary, did you wish you were that girl?"

"Oh yes John, I was captivated, I was in heat Darling, I couldn't help myself. I wanted more, maybe to join them and have him do something, anything, to me. At that moment I was dying to be out there."

"Tell me what he did Mary." I was now almost out of control myself. To think my wife was so aroused she would say such a thing — but I loved it. I began softly squeezing Mary's breast and moving the fingers of my other hand.

"I can't John, I just can't say it." At that I stopped my hands from moving in hope of convincing her to continue. "Oh please John, don't stop, I'll tell you."

I gave in and even increased my fondling. Her response was immediate — "Bob put his head between her legs, I couldn't see what he was doing but oh, I knew." Mary, in her aroused state, hadn't realized she had said his name. I was shocked but not entirely surprised — and somehow it added to the eroticism of the moment.

Then Mary gasped, "His head was making small up and down motions and his wife had her hips pressed up agains his face. And John, he was pleasuring himself, I could see his hand moving. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen."

This was too much for me, in a sexual frenzy I turned Mary over on to her back and dove between her legs like a mad man. Mary grabbed my head and just hung on.

No longer whispering, "Yes John, that's it, that's what he was doing, oh yes, please, keep going, right there — now, now, it's starting, oh my god, that's sooo good."

I began humping the cushion furiously and it happened for me at the same time. Later when we gained control we sat up and I took Mary in my arms and kissed her lovingly. She had tears of passion in her eyes.

Any questions re Bob, if there was a Bob, would have to wait until later.