MaryJane's Epiphany Ch. 05

Story Info
MJ's dilema: Is she his fuckho, his woman? Or both?
2.3k words
4.29
14.3k
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a fan-inspired series that chronicles the adventures of a young couple who explore the limits of their sexuality with unpredictable results. The story has evolved from the first person perspective of the husband, Paul, to the adventures of his wife, MaryJane, (MJ) as she discovers the true depths of her sensuality.

She let the robe drop to the floor as a sensation much like doing a downhill freestyle took over and every breathtaking second folded into the next. Chloe's mouth closed over her nipple as Lymon fingered her ass. He took the other nipple into his mouth and she gasped at the sight and feel of these two sucking her tits. MJ humped on Chloe's finger as it slowly stroked her clit. She was going faster now, building toward an orgasm that would simultaneously satisfy and ignite. What a rush! They had eased her back onto the couch. She gripped the base of his hard-on and sucked the head. Chloe was fucking her with two fingers and sucking her right tit. Lymon leaned back and enjoyed MJ worshipping his cock. He stroked Chloe's pussy with his foot as she humped it. MJ wondered if he had a camera in here and could record this fuckpile on the couch. Seeing herself

skankin' it with him made that slut pussy of hers wetter than it should have! They were going to have to recreate this little tryst later. It made her hotter just thinking about it. She was gonna make some more movies with him and have some great visual treats to add to her bag of tricks!

She loved being sucked and fucked in a threesome, it was some of her favorite sex! The anticipated orgasm took MJ by surprise when it arrived. It was delicious, intoxicating. Another was starting as soon as she finished the first. Chloe's fingers were caught in that hot, moist vise of a cunt that writhed out of control. MJ's eyes rolled up into her head as an orgasm took her howling into the next second. She put some fast and furious deep throat on his thick black choad as Lymon came with a grimace; his lips skinned back from his teeth. Chloe humped herself silly on his foot and sucked hard on MJ's nipple.

MJ had swallowed most of it but a gob of cum had hit Chloe in the face. Giggling, she wiped her face on MJ's tit, then kissed and licked the goo off. She started to come a few seconds later moaning around MJ's tit and rocking on Lymon's big toe! She held on to the feeling as long as she could, moaning and panting, then surrendered in a series a short, sharp gasps. All three lay there for a time, drained and dazed!

A short while later MJ untangled herself and went out the pool for a dip. The water was refreshing and she swam a few laps relishing it on her skin. This was a great way to enjoy the afterglow; she could fuck and swim all day! It wasn't long before she was ready for more action. She wouldn't mind some more threeway, it was so much fun and she was in full slut mode now. This guy really had her pussy purring! When she looked at his thick, limp cock she wanted, no, craved its taste. She needed to feel it thicken at her touch, or better yet, in her mouth! This sure wasn't gonna be the little fling she'd envisioned! She was falling for this guy and not just getting some hot bone. It didn't make sense, he was old enough to be her grandfather but something about him made her want to do the voodoo dick dance!

She lounged in the shallow water against the side thinking about him, her, and this hot time they were having. MJ had always been a nympho, but Lymon had touched a nerve and filled a need for her. He fascinated and thrilled her. Yet, she felt so comfortable and right with him. Complete.

"This is just crazy," she thought, "I've been fucking for years and no one has sparked me like this!" Besides, she was married to a good man who understood her needs, knew what a fuckho she was and still loved her. She was damned lucky to have a man like him and she knew it.

She loved Paul and he knew how to make her come and then some, but this was different! She yearned for Lymon to take control of her, make her do tricks that she'd never considered! There was something else going on in her mind and she left that alone, this wasn't the time to be thinking about having a long-term relationship with Lymon. That really wasn't a viable option! She laughed at her naivete – make a right turn in her life just because this guy had all the access codes? Yeah, right! That also would depend on if he wanted her for something besides a fucktoy. She wouldn't mind just being a booty call for him – if that's all he wanted, but she could see that he was a thoughtful and complex person. The free clinic that he'd help found was proof of that. If she wanted him for more than just a diversion it was going to depend on some kind of compatibility and sharing. On more than just her desire and whim. Now, that was a change!

She was used to men responding to her attentions and very aware of her affect on them. They usually did what she wanted, the way she wanted it done, when she wanted to do it. This was a very different situation for her.

Chloe's voice brought her back poolside. "Girl, listen: I got some paperwork to finish for Lymon, then I'm going to do some ripping and mixing on the files we've already recorded. I'll burn some discs from the mix. I can do it in the living room and meet Paul when he gets here." She put her arms around MJ and kissed her. "Have some more fun with Lymon, and don't worry about Paul, I'll take good care of him when he gets here. You just enjoy yourself, girlfriend."

MJ hugged and kissed her back. "Thanks, you're the best!"

"I know!" Chloe winked and began toweling off.

Lymon sauntered to a poolside lounge and stretched out beneath a striped umbrella. He closed his eyes and sighed. He searched for a memory to compare this woman to, failed. This had been an amazing day and it wasn't close to being half over! He wondered if she'd stay the night? Was he gonna be able to keep up with her all night? That was the million-dollar question.

MJ swam over to him and tread water, watching him. She placed her elbows on the deck and crossed her arms. She rested her head on her forearms and let her body float. Her butt was a shapely island behind her. She studied his face and body, admiring again how trim and fit he was. Rather cute, too.

"Hey sailor, come here often?"

He smiled, "I don't come here as often as I'd like, but as much as I can!"

"Maybe I can help you with that?" Her eyes were full of mischief!

"I'm sure that's possible."

"When would you like to start?"

"Right now is good."

She left the water in a smooth, single motion and toweled off before she joined him on the couch. He glanced over at the Farnhams, who were the only neighbors with a vantage onto this section of his terrace, and wouldn't care, but he was glad for the privacy shrubs all the same. MJ would have the whole place in an uproar if the neighborhood could see those naked curves! Whew, she was a treat! She finished her legs and cuddled next to him in the shade. He put his arm around her and rested his hand on her butt. She shivered a little and nuzzled his neck. Her hand stroked his chest.

"Lymon?" She whispered.

"Mmmmmm?"

"Are we going to make some more movies? I mean today or tonight?"

"We can, if you like. We don't have to if you don't want to."

"And if I want to?"

"Then we will."

"Can I have copies?"

"Of course, but be careful who you give them to; you don't want them winding up on YouTube, PeepEye, or wherever!"

"I was kind of looking forward to some of that!" She smirked and squeezed his cock, "'Willie the Wonder' here would be a great co-star! Don't you think?"

He gives her a grin to match the one she's wearing and says in a deep, mock preacher voice:

"Look here, girl, back in the day that cock yer holdin' was known as 'The Black Dragon'. Now, I know that some time has passed and it ain't what it used to be, (she cocks an eyebrow and shoots him a look) but! this CHOAD (never doubt that!) Is not! Never was! Nor never will be: a 'Willie'! Let's get that straight!"

She's giggling and replies: "This 'Dragon' has a ways to go before it's straight! It looks and feels like a limp lil 'willie' to me." She laughs and rolls over him onto the pool deck; pinching his nipple and goosing his nuts on the way. She splashes him as he reaches for her and scampers into the bedroom.

Laughing, he picks up a towel and slowly follows her.

MJ dives onto that huge round mattress and slides around on the red silk sheets. Lymon enters holding the towel around his neck. He smiles as he regards her lush body in his bed. She's lying there, eyes shining, stroking the sheets, and smiling a challenge. He picks up a remote on the nightstand, touches a key and sets it down. He finishes with the towel, tosses it off. He's still smiling as he runs his hand across his chest and stomach to touch his thick, soft cock. She rolls onto her stomach, limbs splayed. She looks amazing undulating slowly on the red silk, a perfect background for her creamy skin and red hair. Her fine, round rump begins to rock, rise and fall, sensuously flexing in time with the soft jazz background music. He runs his finger along the ridge of his cock and gently strokes that swelling beauty.

Her ass rises higher, falls, rises higher still, and stops when it's at the right point for penetration. She really has a talent for that sort of thing.

He steps forward, touches her thigh and butt while he strokes the inside of her thighs with that thick, black, choad. He runs the head slowly up and down each thigh, touching her pussy briefly with each pass. She's wet now, he can smell her. She groans and raises that ass even higher. Full display. He fingers her pussy and smells it. That musky aroma finishes his erection. He's thick and stiff from the stroking and smelling. He touches the head to her pussy lips, rubbing on them and her clit. MJ gasps as her slit flexes open and gently squeezes the head. She moans some more.

Lymon violates one of his cardinal rules of video when he looks at one of the video feeds and winks.

He takes a butt cheek in one hand and guides his cock with the other. MJ moans as he slides the head in and lets it lock on her cunt lips. By the expression on her face, it's a great fit! He inches it slowly into her cunt. And slowly out again to let the head fit on her cunt lips. She groans, deep. He really knows howta! dogstyle that hot cunt; she moans with each delicious stroke of that thick, nasty tool. MJ's panting and grunting now as he rides her harder and deeper with each stroke! Her ass is nearly straight up in the air!!!

"Make my cunt do some tricks, baby! Teach me some tricks, stud!"

He grips each round butt cheek with a large black hand and ROCKS! that cunt DEEP! SLOWER! And DEEPER! HARDER! FASTER! Her cunt puts that grip on his cock when it bottoms out. It's trapped there in her pussy and all he can manage are some short hard strokes to pound her with!

The sheets are bunched into her fists. She's makes a noise from deep inside as that thick black cock puts her cunt through its paces. He's really rocking her!

"Lymon! Lymon! Lymon!" She screams his names as she comes hard, "My cunt's on fire! Put It Out! PUT IT OUT!!! Fock Me, Stud! Fock me! Fock Me!!!" He kept pounding that thang with a big smile on his lips.

That hot, nasty muff is a national treasure! He's way past the point of no return, sweat's streaming down his face, neck and body as he rides her hard to the final destination! He works that pussy with techniques he'd picked up in Asia..He hits botton over and over again as he shoots his rocks into her wild, wet hole! She's moaning and coming like she'll never get another! MJ starts to holla! And holla louder! as her ass pulls him off his feet, onto her back and the bed, wagging and shaking him like a ragdoll. He can't pull out all he can do is brace himself while she writhes outta control on his cock! He hangs on as she works it like her back ain't got no bone!!! He can't help himself, he pounds away as her cunt gradually releases him and they both grind to a halt: exhausted and senseless. His nuts ache. He feels wonderful. They're both covered in thin sheen of sweat and the scent of her cunt is strong. She's basks in the afterglow, warm and content, her pussy sated for the time being. She barely notices his weight, likes it, in fact. He's thinking that she makes the best cushion ever.