Mary's Adventure

Story Info
I satisfy my lustful urges with a young employee.
7.5k words
4.48
89.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tustin92614
tustin92614
281 Followers

Part One: THE OFFICE

"Mary! David! Get in my office - - NOW!" Jim yelled, his face crimson with anger.

David's new to all this tension, but I've worked at the corporate office for years now, so I am used to Jim's end-of-quarter outbursts. He yells, he barks, he drips sweat all over, but in the end he calms down and eventually finishes the financial report and sends it on up the chain. But David hasn't been through this before. He's really young, and only gets to the central office a couple times a year, and this is the first time that Jim has taken a direct aim at him. David works for me, and is a great employee, but he doesn't have the experience to stand up to someone like Jim. We walk briskly to Jim's office, but there's no color left in David's face as we walk through the door.

"Shut the door and sit down." Jim said sternly. "David, what the fuck happened last quarter? How can you go from having 8% growth to a negative 15% in just three months??!! Mary, how come I didn't know about this in time to do something? I could have made changes in the region, or something, and now I'm just screwed. Instead of it just being David's ass, now it's going to be yours and mine as well!" The tension was palpable, and I hoped David was smart enough to stay quiet and let me take the lead. If not, Jim would eat him alive.

"Jim," I said calmly, "I understand why you're upset, and David and I are not going to leave you hanging. One of two things had to happen: either the data's wrong, or there was a mis-timing in order entry for one of our major subscription customers. David's got a strong region, and every daily report and every weekly report indicated that we were on track for a good quarter. Your report's not due at HQ until next Tuesday, so give me 24 hours to get to the bottom of this." I think I sounded confident, but my stomach was a mess, and David had some serious explaining to do.

"24 hours." That's all Jim said. He looked back to his report, rudely indicating that our meeting was over.

"David, I'll have accounting run a full set of new reports that we can work from. There's not much we can do here at the central office, so you and I are going to drive down to Colorado Springs and work on the raw data in your office. The Denver Inverness Park traffic gets pretty tough after 2, so let's try to leave by 1. You can drive. Why don't you go get some lunch, and we'll hit this fresh on the drive down."

David looks at me, still obviously shaken from Jim's scolding. "Mary, I'm so sorry for all this. I just don't understand what happened. But I'll make this right. Thanks for handling Jim. If it's OK with you, I'd like to go for a quick run, since my stomach's too messed up to eat. It'll clear my head, too," David said, his voice still a bit shaky and raspy from his stress-dried throat. Despite being upset with David, it was cute to see him so vulnerable, just like a little puppy that had just gotten spanked.

"Go run," I said. "But I need something to eat. I'll see you a little before 1."

As always, working with the bean counters took way longer than it should have, and I didn't make it to the sandwich shop until almost a quarter to one. I usually don't eat this way, but the hotdogs look so good. I grab a couple to go, alone with a bag of corn chips and a diet soda.

I head back to the office and press the button to call the elevator. These elevators are painfully slow, and the door finally opens. I wait for several people to get off, and then walk in and hit the 34th floor. Just as the door finally starts closing, a hand waves through the almost-closed door, and sends the doors lumbering back open. My annoyance is interrupted when I see the hand belongs to David. He has just come back from his run, and he is still breathing hard and is in his running gear. He's listening to his headphones and seems to be in his own world. I don't even think he recognizes it's me in the elevator. As if by instinct, he reaches up and hits the 34 button, too.

I'm standing a bit behind him, and to his left side. We are both facing forward. He's looking thoughtlessly at the elevator door, but I'm admiring him.

David's probably late twenties, and at least 10 years younger than me. He's maybe 6 feet tall, and has the build of a well-toned athlete. I'd say more like an Olympic swimmer or volleyball player than a body builder. His hair is pretty short for business, but has just enough wave and unruliness to express a youthful, energetic attitude. Although I can't see them now, he has the deepest green eyes I've ever seen, and they sparkle with joy when he talks about skiing or his new 4x4 Jimmy truck. As my eyes work slowly down his body, I can see the sharp muscle definition in his shoulders and back. He's wearing a loose cotton shirt, but it is glued tightly to his torso with sweat. As he stands, his arms and shoulders move slightly as he reacts to his music, and with each motion, a ripple of muscle first reacts and then disappears again. His back slopes from the broadness of his shoulders to a sexy narrowness just above his hips. His stomach is completely flat, and looks like its rock hard, and there are little diagonal lines formed on the side of his stomach from just below his rib cage to his waistband. Even though I can't make out the other ab lines, I believe they must be there!

His shirt is tucked loosely into the waistband of his running shorts. His shorts are also wet with sweat, and make the satiny material almost translucent. The material hangs loosely over his muscular butt, exposing just a bit of the curvature of his rear-end. On most guys these shorts would be too short, but they look great on him. His lean legs extend from the shorts, with each individual muscle tense and ready to be called into action. Especially after his run, I can see every muscle in his thighs and calves. His legs are nicely tanned, and have very little hair. His shorts have a small "v" slit at the side, and his tan continues all the way to the top of the opening. I suspect he must do his tanning either in a really skimpy swim suit, or maybe in nothing at all. My eyes move anxiously to the front of his shorts, and I notice my breathing has become just a bit deeper and faster. The flatness of his stomach extends through his groin, so the shorts lay loosely over his front. The loose material makes heavy creases in his shorts, frustrating my view. As I search the folds of material for a hint of his manhood, I see a slight movement deep in his left shorts-leg. As I scan the crease for more movement, I wonder what's causing the stirring in his shorts. My fantasy is cut short as I feel the elevator slow toward its destination. As I look up, David's head jerks and his eyes dart away from me to avoid contact. I flush and feel the blanket of embarrassment cloak my whole body as I realize he was watching me stare at his groin. Thankfully, the door opens and without a word he quickly exits. Despite my embarrassment, I can't help but watch the graceful rise and fall of each butt-cheek as he moves down the hall. With a more than a little pride (and a bit of guilt!), I realize that I just aroused a hot twenty-something guy.

I've always liked David, and have on several occasions noticed how cute he was. Many times, at meetings or at work-socializing events, I've caught him lustfully looking at me. Usually my breasts. And I really can't blame him for that!! I'm about 5-7 with a well-toned, but soft body. I have large, firm breasts, and I love to wear bras or undergear that accentuate my cleavage, and that help point my sharp nipples up and in. Knowing he's physically attracted to me has always made me feel good, but this is the first time I have felt a tingle as I looked at him, and the first time he's ever seem me look at him this way.

I walk back to my desk, and take out the bag of chips and soda, and start eating while I wait for David to shower. Just the thought of him in the shower, with soap cascading down his chest and legs, makes me shudder. My tingling becomes more intense as I imagine his soapy hands caressing himself clean. I hope he's thinking of me as he strokes the soap away. My one hand is slowly finding and lifting corn chips into my mouth, but the other has subtly slipped under my desk, and is lightly rubbing me as I think of David. Despite it being winter, I'm wearing a peasant top and a short plaid skirt. I'm wearing a thin black sweater, not so much because it's cold, but because my top is a little too revealing for the office. The neckline plunges into a v-neck, exposing more than just a little of my cleavage. Even though I'm wearing a bra, as I look down I can see my nipples are extending through my top's material. Even though David is an employee and subordinate of mine, and so off limits to me, the thought of him has me really excited.

I pull myself away from these thoughts, and look up to the wall clock. I'm surprised to see David, and catch his eyes furiously darting away from my chest. The thought of his longingly looking at my breasts brings another strong shudder, especially now that he knows that I look at him, too. He acts nonchalant and pretends to be looking at the stack of reports, "Mary, are you ready to go?" he says with just a little stammering. "The weather's starting to turn ugly, and there's talk the highway patrol is going to shut down I-25. We better get going."

Part Two: THE DRIVE We head out of downtown Denver and start heading toward our Colorado Springs office. It's usually only about an hour's drive, but it's starting to snow, and the road toward the Springs can get to be a mess pretty quickly in April.

Our drive is oddly quiet. David and I can usually talk about anything, but I'm enjoying just sitting here bathing in the sexual tension. It's funny, but I know he's thinking about me, and he knows that I'm thinking about him, but neither one of us wants to be the first to admit it. We're about 20 miles from the Springs office when David finally turns on the radio. His new Jimmy 4x4 has a great sound system, so he cranks up some good rock music. We're only driving about 15 mph now, and we can barely see in front of the truck. He turns down the radio to concentrate, just as a road alert comes on to announce that the interstate to Colorado Springs is being shut down in both directions due to whiteout conditions. "Fuck," he mumbles, "this isn't good. I have no idea where the road is!"

Just as he said that, the front end of the truck drops and we begin falling down a steep embankment. I gasp, but it's happening so slowly that a scream would have been out of place. After a few seconds, the truck comes to a gentle stop at the bottom of the ditch, buried in a snow drift up to the middle of each window. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck," he mumbles again, "We're going to be here for a while."

Being stuck in the snow with David is not all that bad. He's an avid outdoorsman, so had one really big emergency "space blanket", and several bottles of water. And this was just a springtime storm, so it would likely blow over by late tonight or early tomorrow. "Let's get in the back seat so we can huddle together," he said. "We'll throw the emergency blanket over us, which should keep us plenty warm. I wish I would have eaten something back in Denver, 'cause I'm starving now."

"I have a couple hotdogs we can share," I offer as I pull the bag from the front seat. "It's starting to get cold. Let's get under the blanket and eat."

He's wearing a nice cotton dress shirt and pleated khaki pants, but I still only have my skirt, top, and light sweater. Neither one of has our winter coat on, but they are in the back if we need them. David is leaning up against the passenger side door, and I slide up next to his shoulder, so that our sides are in full contact. I fold my bare legs on the seat, and tuck in the blanket to help keep them warm. We secure the blanket around us, and settle into have our hotdogs. David is very athletic, and his toned muscles and warm breath generate a lot of heat. In this position I was surprisingly warm, almost hot.

We finish our hotdogs and talk for awhile. Mostly small talk, but he did tell me that his long-term girl friend suddenly left him just before Halloween. After a little pressing, it seems he came home from work one day, and walked in as his girlfriend was finishing-up going down on his best friend. After some awkward confrontation, his old friend quickly stuffed himself back into his pants, and David's "friend" and "girlfriend" left together, and he's seen neither of them since. He not only lost his girl that day, but what had been a good friend, as well. He hasn't dated anyone since then.

I really feel badly for David. He's such a nice guy to get screwed like that, but I feel good that he's able to share something so personal with me. I did a quick estimate, and figure he's not been with a woman for 6 months or so. I'm sure he takes care of himself quite often, but he's still got to crave being with a real woman. No matter how well he might masturbate, I know the strokes of his own hand can't replace a woman's warm sucking or slippery thrusts. As the sun fades away and the last light dims, I take one last scan of his firm, lean body. He doesn't know it yet, but tomorrow's going to be a really good day for him. And me too.

I must have slept for several hours, because the sun was fully out when I woke, filling our blanket-covered cocoon with light. My head was still on David's shoulder, but my right hand had fallen to his leg. David still had the steady, rhythmic breathing of sleep, and I did not want to disturb him. As my eyes adjust, I notice a huge bulge in his khakis. I almost laugh out loud as my eyes trace the outline from the middle of his pants to all the way into the middle of his left pocket. His size and hardness are obvious, even through the thick pants material. Like most women, I've always considered it one of my relationship obligations to take care of a guy's morning wood. I've popped plenty of morning erections in my life, but this is the best one I've ever seen.

As I continue to stare at his hard-on, I decide that this is as good a time as any to make a move. There's almost no risk he would be able to reject my assault, as a man with morning wood is entirely controlled by his penis. So, I figure I'll start by gently rubbing my hand on him through his pants, and then open his button and unzip him. I'll release the snake, and give him a little handjob action as I take my panties off. I suppose I'll give him some light sucking, but I don't want him popping too quickly. So, I plan to get on top of him and get his member in me as fast as possible. With me on top, I should be able to direct his hand how to rub me, and I can adjust the pace to get us both off at about the same time. With my plan set, I wait for David to wake, but keep a close eye on his wood to make sure the swelling doesn't go down. By this time, the tingling between my legs has turned to an intense and steady throbbing.

Finally, after what seems like an eternity, David's breathing changes, and he makes a little grunting sound as he comes out of his slumber. As he stretches his arms, I let my hand drop to his thigh, and start edging it toward his member. His breathing stops, and his body tenses. I know he's trying to figure out if the movement of my hand is just accidental, or if I'm really going to touch him. Although I savor the anticipation he must be feeling, I'm going to give him his answer very soon, as my hand is only a couple inches from his head.

My hand steadily moves toward him, and as it brushes against the tip of his shaft, he finally releases his trapped air in a deep sigh, and lets out a soft, almost desperate "ohh". I feel the rush of pleasure and anticipation as I know that he's going to let me take him. My mind is spinning with arousal, and I put my fingers gently around him, and stroke back from his head and along the shaft so that my hand comes to rest on his pant's button. David slouches so that he sits more toward the edge of the seat, giving me simpler access to his pants and zipper. I even feel his hips lift up a bit, as he tries to encourage me to hurry along. But my plan for our pleasure is interrupted by voices, and then a loud RAP on the window.

My hand pulls away from David, and I hear him mutter "Really? Rescued now? You got to be kidding??" I never thought someone could be so disappointed to be rescued!! "Can we continue this later?", he asks as he pulls the blanket off us.

"We'll see," I softly respond. But the throbbing in my groin confirms that I'll have him in me as soon as I can. But he doesn't need to know that.

I grab my suitcase and we jump into the back seat of the highway patrol car. We drink hot coffee and munch on sandwiches in silence. I'm pretty sure he stayed erect for the whole drive to his house.

Part Three: DAVID'S HOUSE The officer dropped us off in front of David's house. We walk in, and he goes over to turn the heat and several lights on. "I need a shower. How about you," he asks.

"Yeah, that would be good," I respond.

"You can use my spare room. My ex left a lot of her stuff in there, and I've not been able to clean it out yet, so maybe you can find anything that you forgot to bring," David said as he led me to the spare-bedroom door. He walks in with me, and pulls a towel from the closet, and turns on some more lights. The closet is a small walk-in, and is about half full of very petite, stylish woman's clothing. A few belts and accessories hang from the wall, and several boxes sit on the upper shelf.

"What's that?" I ask as I point to a very skimpy red plaid dress.

"My ex was going to go to a Halloween party with me as a slutty cheerleader," he offers. "But we broke up just before the party. It's never been worn, but I don't know what to do with it. Not a real practical piece of clothing!"

"Yeah, it's not something I would want to wear to the office!" I add.

"All the shampoos and soaps are in that cabinet, and here's a towel. I'm hungry, so I'll make us a better breakfast right after we shower. See you in a few," David said as cheerfully as he could. I could tell talking about his ex's stuff made him sad, but I'm going to make sure he feels much better soon.

I start arranging things for my shower, and hear the water turn on in David's room. After a few seconds, I hear his shower door click open, and then snap shut with a loud clang. My thoughts flash to David's naked body standing in the stream of warm water, and I visualize the way his back-muscles ripple as he lifts his hands to shampoo his hair, and the way the suds tumbles down his body as he rinses. I imaging him running a bar of soap over himself, and enjoying the way it slides and slips across his skin. The image makes ripple after ripple of pleasure flow through me, and I feel the tension of arousal overwhelming me.

I quickly take off all my clothes, and turn on my water. Suddenly, I'm hit with the thought that David is all alone with his overly-aroused penis, and I don't want him to take care of himself while I'm in his house!! I slam the water off, and rush toward his room, not even taking my towel. As I enter his room I can see the shower stall, and even though the walls are steamy, I get a clear view of his magnificent body. He's facing away from the shower head, letting the water hit his back and shoulders, and cascade down his butt and legs. There's no soap on him, so it looks like he is just standing and soaking in the hot water. His eyes are closed, and he's not seen or heard me yet. As I feared, he has one hand flicking a nipple, and the other hand is gripped around his penis, and is slowly moving up and down his shaft in slow, steady strokes. With the slow pace of his stroking, and the calm look on his face, it's clear that he's just started masturbating. Of course, as young and aroused as he is, he could pop pretty fast.

tustin92614
tustin92614
281 Followers
12