Mary's Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedJohnny
RedJohnny
82 Followers

I was speechless. After a second, I realized what the only answer could be, "I'm honored by your trust, Mary, and I will always work to deserve it." With that, I kissed the knuckle of each of her fingers, alternating between her hands, and I sealed the promise by leaning forward to kiss her lips. She ran her fingers up into my hair and pulled me hard against her face. Our tongues danced in and out of each others mouth, almost attacking back and forth. We both pulled back, gasping for breath.

I laughed, "In that case, Mary, while we're on the way home, I think you should give me a blow job."

"Of course." I leaned back and she shifted to kneel on the carpeted floor of the limo. She reached out and started to stroke my already hard cock through my pants. She ran her fingernails lightly up the insides of my thighs, spreading my legs. Every stroke of her hands sent a shiver through me. Looking me in the eyes as she unzipped my pants, she pulled out my cock, gently stroking it.

She leaned in to give the head a lick, and then began to rub my cock up and down on her cheeks, stroking herself with it on each side of her face. Her cheeks felt soft and hot against my cock, and I moaned with each warm breath onto my balls.

Soft flicks of her tongue on my balls almost sent me into orbit. She lifted up my balls and lightly flicked the sensitive patch of skin behind them, while stroking her other hand slowly up and down my shaft. She sucked one of my balls into her hot mouth, flicking it with her tongue, and then shifted to the other one.

Mary put her hand around the base of my shaft, put the head of my cock at her lips and slowly slid my cock into her mouth. Inch by inch, it was torturous ecstasy to look in her eyes and feel her lips and tongue stroking me as she took my cock all the way into her mouth. Just watching this was almost too much for me.

I groaned as she pulled back, Pressing my hips up trying to keep my cock in her mouth. She looked at me with pure lust, stroking her hand lightly up and down my shaft. "Will you cum in my mouth?" she whispered intensely, "Please. I want to taste your cum. Let me taste your cum."

The way she was stroking me, the look in her eyes and the way she was talking were driving me wild. I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

Mary put my cock back into her mouth, and I grabbed her head. Bracing my feet against the floor of the limo, I pushed deep into her throat. "Mmmmm.....I'm....I'm cumming." She stroked my shaft as I shot pulse after pulse of cum into her mouth.

Once I stopped cumming, she continued to gently run her fingers up and down my cock, making my body twitch with post-orgasmic sensitivity. "Wow," I said, "that was amazing."

"Thank you."

"I look forward to returning the favor later."

"Whatever you want. I'm yours to command."

We were pulling up to a hotel. "I thought we were going to your house?"

"No, I wanted this to be special. We're staying here, and we're already cleared for early check-in."

I put my cock back into my pants, tucked my shirt back in and zipped up. She straightened out her shirt and ran her fingers through her hair. She looked so satisfied and so sexy, slightly messed up like that. She was perfect.

The door opened, and we climbed out at the entrance to the hotel. The doorman greeted us, and, once again, I admired the view as Mary walked in front of me through the lobby. We checked in, and as we waited for the elevator to take us upstairs, she leaned against me and whispered, "Love in an elevator?" just as the doors opened.

"Perhaps not in a glass elevator, love," I laughed as we walked into the elevator. She laughed with me and knelt down in front of me as the doors closed. "Why not in a glass elevator?" and she unzipped my pants to pull out my stiffening cock.

I looked down, surprised, more at the fact that I was getting hard again than at her behavior. "As much as I'd love to, sweetheart, we won't be in the elevator for long and stopping one of these in plain view might make people a little suspicious."

"Ok, then, just a lick or two, as an appetizer." Her hand on my cock was making it pulse, and she slowly licked the head with long strokes of her tongue, while looking up into my eyes. All I could think about was how beautiful she looked and how incredibly lucky I was.

We reached our floor, and she tucked my cock back into my pants.

Part 5 - The Room

We walked into the suite that she had reserved. She told me to sit on the couch and she pulled out a CD. She placed it in the room's stereo, and I laughed as the stereo pumped out the opening notes of "Leave Your Hat On." "Are you going to dance for me, love?"

"Isn't that what slave girls do?"

She handed me a glass of champagne and began to sway to the music.

Her eyes never left mine for a moment, as she danced around the room. Then she stopped in front of me, leaned forward and shook her arms and breasts near my face. Her hands moved down to her belt as she slowly unbuckled it, then slid it out of the loops. She started swinging the leather strap back and forth, the belt matching her motions. She let the strap fall to the floor, as she seductively began to pull her t-shirt over her head, while slowly gyrating her curvy hips. Bending forward, she pressed her arms tightly to the sides of her breasts, giving me a good view of her cleavage.

She turned around and, with her back to me, slowly slid down her jeans – rolling her hips almost hypnotically in front of me. Now, in only the skimpiest lace bra and panties, she danced and lip-synched the words to the song. She cupped her breasts, causing her nipples to pop out of her bra as she played with them. Slowly reaching down and dipping a finger into her pussy, she walked over to me and stuck her finger into my mouth as I sucked it clean.

She paraded back around the room, stopped in front of me again, stood with her legs apart and unhooked the bra, before shaking it off her arms and catching it in her left hand.

Mary continued the seductive dance, swinging her bra in the air as she moved, with my eyes glued to her body.

With her back to me, she raised her butt and wiggled it, while bending over slightly. She hooked her thumbs in either side of her panties, and pulled them down. Just as the song came to an end, she stepped out of them, and turned to face me.

She'd pushed my patience and control almost to the limit.

She turned away from me so that I could admire her from behind. Her hips moved in a slow left to right, right to left motion.

Left to right, pause, look over her shoulder and smile, right to left, pause, look over her other should and smile wider.

She let her head drop down. I had eyes only for her perfect ass pointing at me. She turned around and crawled up my legs until her face was inches from mine.

Running her hands up over her tits, tweaking her nipples, she almost seemed lost in her own ecstasy – and even if she wasn't, I was.

Sliding her hands down over her body, still pumping her hips to the beat, she spun around to bend over the bed. Her body swaying to the music, I watched as she reached back between her legs with one hand to run her fingers along her pussy. After dipping her fingers into her pussy, she brought them to her mouth. She turned her head so that I could see her silhouette and watch her taste herself on her fingers.

Turning back to face me, and sitting up on the bed, she reached over to her bag and pulled out a small vibrator and turned it on. Her breath grew ragged as she ran it up her thighs. Her exposed skin was getting shiny with sweat.

Mary stroked the vibrator up and down her pussy, and I could see her juices running down her legs. She was pinching her nipples with one hand and working the vibrator in and out of her pussy in time with the music with the other. Her breathing was getting ragged as she got closer and closer to cumming.

"Take out your cock, please, John," she panted, still fucking herself with the vibrator to the music. She slid back onto the floor. Pushing my knees further apart, she slid between them so that her knees were against the base of the chair. "Cum on my tits, John. I know you want to."

I started stroking my cock. I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Please, John, cum with me. I'm so close. I want to cum with your cum on me." Her hand and the vibrator were almost a blur at her pussy. "Please. I'm going to cum. Cum with me, John."

I stroked my cock faster, feeling a huge orgasm building inside me. I heard her start to moan, "Cumming soon. Cum on me. Cum on your sex slave." I stood with my other hand braced against the back of the couch. "Ah...Ah...MMMM!" and my body jerked, spurts of cum shot from my cock and splashed on her chest as her body started to shake.

She gasped, "Oh, yes! Cum on me! I'm cumming! Ohhhhh!"

I collapsed down into the seat and she fell forward, her face in my lap. She looked up at me, leaned forwards and gave the head of my cock a lick, sending a shiver through me. Sitting up, she rubbed her hand across her chest, smoothing my cum into a glaze on the tops of her tits, and she smiled at me as she licked the cum off her fingers. That sight, by itself, was almost enough to get me hard, again.

She stared into me; the focus was back; all of her consumed in me.

She straddled my lap and sat down. She stared at me and made slight adjustments looking for the right alignment. Her body pressed against my groin as her pussy made hard contact with me. Her eyes lost focus and came back hungry. She pushed down against me, pressing me closer to her center. Her eyes lost focus again as she moved her hips back and forth, rubbing herself against me. She grabbed my shoulders, curved her back, touched her forehead to mine, contracted her stomach wall, and rubbed her clit against my cock.

She stretched her chest forward and her head dropped back. She lengthened the stroke along my cock for a longer rub.

She stopped her motion and looked at me. Her eyes were glowing with fire.

I dropped my hands to her ass, one hand on each cheek. I pulled hard and pushed my hips against her. Her body coiled in sexual tension, and she put her face against my neck. I felt her teeth as she opened her mouth onto the sensitive skin.

I kept kneading her ass as I moved her back and forth on my cock. I increased the upward pressure as I guided her towards pleasure. She whimpered against my neck and kissed it. I absorbed the desire she was throwing at me knowing what she really wanted. I felt her go higher and dug my fingers into flesh of her small, tight ass. In that moment, I could be harsh, and it only drove her closer. I tried to pull her even harder and held her still as I moved my hips to rub myself on her.

She dug her nails into my arms, battering me with her need and hunger. She tried to take back control by moving her hips, but I countered her attempts. Her entire body tightened with desire.

She took in hard gasps of breath in a series, bit the space where my neck and shoulder joined, and whispered a wordless cry into my ear. Her upper body contracted rapidly; her legs gave beneath her; and she sat down with all her weight on me.

Her hands released me.

I moved my hips one last time giving her the last push she needed. Her entire body tightened again, she dug her nails into me for a second then flattened her hands on my chest so she could push on me to get her pussy more contact with my body. Her breath exploded out of her mouth. After what seemed an endless moment, her body contracted several times. She tried to hold in the voice of the waves of pleasure that crashed through her. It was hard for her to breathe in and out without letting out the scream her release demanded. She dropped her forehead on mine and softened the pressure of her hands on my chest.

We stayed in that position while she recovered. Mary looked at me and made herself a part of my being.

She put her hands on either side of my face and moved her lips to mine.

I closed my eyes, and her tongue drove into my mouth. We touched inside, and she wrapped her herself around me. I tasted her with each part of my tongue, learning the full flavor of her pleasure.

We didn't kiss, as much as fed on each other.

I grabbed the back of her head with both hands and pulled her closer. I pushed up against her. Her hands came down on either side of my chest, and I felt her nails digging into me through the shirt.

I softened the contact of our lips, and she tried for a moment to bring me back. I kissed her again.

We had the whole day to look forward to.

RedJohnny
RedJohnny
82 Followers
12