Mary's Challenge, Day 03

Story Info
Mary's final day.
13.1k words
4.6
21k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers

Part 1

Mary had a less sudden start to her day. It was Sunday, and she was still spending the weekend naked at Jenny's house. The nudity surprised her as she tossed about on the couch. Her skin was graced with the soft blanket in a way she still hadn't grown used to. When she finally was awake enough to realize she was naked, she wrapped her arms around herself defensively beneath her blanket.

Unlike the morning before, no one was around waking her up. It seemed like she actually woke up before Jenny and Julie. The lights were off, and only a few beams of light snuck their way through the blinds. Looking to a clock, Mary found it was approaching noon already.

Still not completely awake, Mary began to stretch as she sat up. Her arms darted towards the ceiling and her blanket fell the other way. Her breasts and nipples raised upwards, the air touching them sending an instant chill through Mary's body. She quickly grabbed her blanket and pulled it up to hide her naked chest.

She mentally told herself to relax. Another scan of the room confirmed she was the only one there. She swiveled her legs off the side of the folded-out couch to the floor, doing her best to maintain her blanket cover.

Every moment she blinked and would wake up more, the gravity of the situation would hit her more. Her heart race increased at every thought of vulnerability. She was still naked, still completely without any clothes. Though she should have been becoming more aware as she awoke, her mind became more clouded with thoughts of the crazy things that happened the days before.

During a three day weekend, Jenny, Julie, and Mary had gotten together to spend some time. This time though would be a big challenge designed by Julie and Jenny for Mary. Their goal seemed to push her comfort boundaries. They wanted to tease, embarrass, and even excite Mary it would seem. Throughout Friday and Saturday, the girls had put Mary through a bunch of tests. Any that Mary turned down would usually lead to the loss of a point. The more points she lost, the tougher the final day was supposed to be. It was now that final day.

Yet even with unknown risks and embarrassments in her future, Mary still reflected on the past actions. She had become naked before even leaving the college parking garage. She had not once truly worn any clothing outside of footwear that entire weekend so far. Right then in the living room, she felt the most covered she had all weekend really thanks to the blanket over her legs.

Beyond being dragged around town naked, exposed to strangers, and more risks of those natures, Mary had possibly dealt with her most intense task. Never before had she experienced something as intimate as when Jenny and Julie each got a close and personal look between her legs. They hadn't just looked at her naked skin, but they commented and stared. They even were witness to Mary bringing herself off.

Mary's skin was now burning hot suddenly. Memories of that moment were far too strong now. How each Jenny and Julie had stared so intently? How they seemed to read Mary's thoughts.

Mary shifted her legs, feeling that areas other than her face had grown warm. Even though she had just gotten up, she realized she was starting to become aroused.

Embarrassed to be so wooed by just memories alone, Mary felt she had to do something. She had a bad feeling that if she stayed the way she was, she wouldn't be able to face Jenny and Julie right away. So, although Mary wouldn't normally do this without expressed permission, she got up off the couch, and headed towards the bathroom.

Of course Mary had to leave the blanket behind. Being caught using it as cover would probably spell trouble for her. She quietly walked about the house, completely naked. Even though it was now the third day in a row that she spent naked at this house, the action still felt odd to Mary.

Reaching the bathroom without detection, Mary was happy to have not encountered one of the other two girls. She took a brief moment to stare at Jenny's door down the hall. Inside, she figured the two were sleeping.

Mary thought about possibly sneaking a peek. She admitted to herself it was a rude thought, but at the same time one that she couldn't avoid. Yesterday, Mary had all but finally assumed for sure that Jenny and Julie were in some type of relationship. Perhaps a peek into their room could confirm that assumption once and for all.

It would be wrong though. She would leave that part of Jenny's and Julie's lives a secret. She opened the door to the bathroom, and quickly turned on the shower.

Mary set the shower temperature to colder than what she normally would, needing the bodily cool down to get her head straight. Once she had it set, she stepped in, of course not needing to bother with anything like undressing.

Mary was no stranger to trying to sort out thoughts about life in the shower, but that morning was different. Before, if she ever thought about things like sex, relationships, and more, it was about how she didn't have interest in it. To some extent, it had bothered Mary when she never found herself interested in finding a lover or something.

Julie and Jenny though entered her life, and awakened her now to a world of sexuality and intimacy. She'd never shared things like her naked body, feelings, and urges to other people.

Mary had to wonder if she was a lesbian now. She'd jokingly refer to herself as asexual in the past, but now she felt new things. She has now experienced orgasm thanks to other females. They didn't physically do it, but it did happen.

Then again, Mary wondered if it really counted. She didn't know right then and there if she would want a physical relationship with a woman, or in the very least with her friends. She was surprised to think she was content with how intimate she'd become with her close friends, but at the same time didn't think she wanted it to go to a further level. She was grateful that Jenny and Julie had kept hands off during last night's ordeal; she wasn't ready to have crossed that bridge yet.

Mary still felt like she was standing at one side of that bridge now, considering crossing it. It was such a brand new feeling for Mary, to actually consider herself someone who wanted something akin to a relationship or a sex life.

It was hard to focus to that far in the future though, with the day coming up ahead of her. She had some unknown challenge set up by Julie and Jenny that she had to face still.

"No clothes for hours still I bet..." Mary said to herself, for the first time looking down at herself. Not once so far in the shower had she considered what she was doing physically. She had yet to pick up any soap or anything. Instead, her hands just aimlessly traveled up and down her naked skin. To think her body would really be naked still for so much longer. The idea that she went 'days' without clothing was astounding really.

Mary felt cooled down, even with her subconscious massaging. She felt she should be more concerned, but she did feel as if some of the thoughts and worries had washed away. Her body no longer felt as hot and confused. Finally she picked up a bar of soap, and began to prepare her body for another day of nudity.

Once complete, Mary began to dry herself. She heard some noise outside the door. She felt bad that her shower had possibly woken up her friends. She felt karma would pay her back though for doing that, by making it so she was introduced to the embarrassment of the day all the sooner.

Once dry, Mary made the conscious choice to leave her towel in the bathroom. Staying on the good side of the J's was probably in her best interest.

Mary exited the bathroom and headed towards the kitchen. As she entered, a completely naked Julie, and Jenny in her same pajamas from the night before greeted her.

Mary without thinking had brought an arm to cover her breasts and a hand to hide her lower hair and lips. She was still not nearly as comfortable with her nudity as Julie seemed to be!

"Nice morning shower wake you up?" Julie asked.

Mary avoided eye contact. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you..."

"Not at all. We were actually just waking up before you started it up," Jenny explained. Mary was now glad she didn't try to sneak a peek. Then again, she did have to wonder about Julie's nudity in Jenny's room. Then again, the two always played nudity games with each other. She was back to not being sure if the two were an item.

"Breakfast will be a little bit still," Jenny informed Mary. Jenny was again taking the job of cooking. Julie took the job of sitting very un-lady like at one of chairs at the kitchen table. Mary suspected Julie had purposely sat like this. Mary did her best to really only look once, and then choose to ignore the sight of Julie's open legs. Was Julie trying to tease Mary about the night before?

Mary felt a bit silly just standing and covering at the entrance to the kitchen. "Anything I can help with Jenny?" she asked.

Jenny thought about it. "Nope, just take a seat with Julie," Jenny said. Julie then patted one of her legs, as if inviting Mary to sit on her lap!

"No thanks, I'll take my own seat," Mary said with a nervous laugh. She walked to the table and sat opposite of Julie.

"You were sooo fun last night though!" Julie joked.

"Julie, what did I say about that!?" Jenny scolded. "Don't tease Mary about that."

Mary felt a bit on the spot. She had sort of hoped that the subject wouldn't be brought up, at least not so soon. Then again, it was probably for the best. "It's Ok Jenny, last night was sort of weird."

"So what if you masturbated in front of us?" Julie said without an ounce of sarcasm. It was almost comical how well Julie was able to say that with a straight face. Mary couldn't at all respond.

"Mary, don't let her tease you so bad. Just know what happened last night stays between us. Just an extra hard dare or something," Jenny explained.

"Yeah, really. Nothing weird about it. We're all the same. I mean, things were fine after that, right?" Julie explained.

Mary was touched with how well and mature the two of them were actually taking the subject. The shower had really cleared her head too, so Mary wasn't feeling as weird about what happened anymore. "Thanks guys. I mean, I don't know if I can say it was 'nothing' but it really does mean a lot that you guys are willing to still just be friends."

"Well, not like we're going to just leave you because of how embarrassing a show you put on!" Julie teased.

Jenny then added in her own view, "You think that's her issue? I thought it was that she was worried she might end up in some type of weird love triangle with us!"

Mary groaned. The two were clearly messing with her; it was at least obvious this time. "Come on guys, shut up!" Mary complained.

Just like how she had covered up before, Mary had unknowingly lowered her arms and stopped covering herself throughout the conversation. She'd become too distracted to realize what was going on. The three turned their conversation to more general subjects, and Mary was even able to keep herself from covering up again.

Breakfast was served shortly afterwards, and only near the end did conversation return to the world of nudity. "Today's the big day, I think it's time we explained a bit of what is going to happen," Jenny started off.

"Do we have to? I sort of like to see her squirm," Julie added.

"Well I don't' like that squirming! Please Jenny, continue," Mary requested.

Jenny chuckled. "Oh Mary, I'm not going to tell you everything, just a general schedule of sorts." Mary wanted to voice a complaint about it, but instead stayed quiet to allow Jenny to explain. "You will have three challenges technically, with a connecting theme."

Mary couldn't stay quiet at this, "three!? I thought it was just one!"

"It is just one, just in three stages!" Julie argued

"That's not at all fair!"

"You lost so many points though. Besides, they really are sort of linked," Jenny defended.

"I have a feeling that the points didn't have anything at all to do with this!" Mary wouldn't have been shocked if the points were just there to scare her.

"Nuh-uh! We totally had plans for everything. You'll see!"

"Even if we didn't have a break down for the points, you still agreed to our challenge, and it happens to be made of three stages, each tougher than the last," Jenny explained.

Mary didn't voice more arguments, it seemed pointless to, especially when J's were working together. Perhaps though it was just Mary having grown too use to following their orders.

"We will honestly be more lenient and kind in these challenges though, you did a phenomenal job this weekend," Julie offered. Mary did feel good at the thought she impressed them.

"Your first challenge will be a little after breakfast. Then the second will come a little after that. Finally the final challenge will take place in the afternoon before we drive back," Jenny finished.

Mary was happy that it was only three. The previous days seemed full of far more things. She also wouldn't have to worry about the smaller challenges spread between, since the game part was finally done.

-------

Mary's Challenge, Day 03

By Jappio

Part 2

Jenny collected the plates. "Julie, I'd make you do this, but you need to go get dressed before we start," Jenny commanded.

"I don't 'have' to, but I guess I should," Julie then left for the bedroom to get her clothes.

"What about me?" Mary asked, still not having gotten up from her seat.

"Well, how about you go sit in the living room? Clean up the bed, you won't need it anymore obviously till the next time you're over. Julie and I have a few things to plan before we get started. So you just wait and be ready for when we come back."

Mary did as she was told, and headed to the living room. As she cleaned up her borrowed bed, she saw Jenny eventually leave the kitchen to join Julie. She wasn't sure what they were up to.

It was impossible to truly sit and relax now. She was about to be tossed into another challenge, one that would get worse and then worse again! She sat naked on the folded up couch, trying to watch TV. Having just passed noon though, there was hardly anything on to really distract her. Again, her body began to get warm as she considered the things that could happen.

About a half hour passed, and that's when Jenny and Julie returned. They hardly were able to sneak up on Mary though, because Julie was talking loudly on her phone. "Yeah, you should see her!" she beamed.

Mary at first didn't know who or what about Julie was talking about. Julie made eye contact with Mary when she turned to watch the two enter the room. Jenny was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt and Julie herself wore shorts and a tank top.

"Yep, I'm looking at her right now! Just as naked as I said she would be!" Julie then commented across the line.

Mary's eyes shot wide, Julie was talking about her! "JULIE!" Mary exclaimed in embarrassment.

"Yep, you hear her? She's pretty shy, so I guess she isn't happy to be the subject," Julie continued.

Jenny stayed silent as she sat on a nearby recliner. With a smile on her face, she watched as Julie on the phone walked over to Mary.

"So she hasn't had clothes all weekend, and is now sitting in Jen's living room, still very naked!" Julie was now narrating things.

Even though the person on the phone couldn't see her, Mary still felt very exposed. She folded her arms over her chest and crossed her legs.

"She's now trying to cover up a lot. She doesn't like me talking to you about this," Julie paused, "yep, she is blushing a bunch."

Mary couldn't believe Julie was being so cruel with the teasing now. She did not enjoy her body being a piece of gossip.

Julie then spoke to Mary directly, "This is the first stage. Get up off the couch and stand in front of me."

Mary hesitated at first. She was trying to process what this meant. Was Julie talking about the first stage of the challenge? She was hardly expecting anything like this! Mary though did follow the command in the end, and got up off the couch, Julie taking a seat where Mary just was.

"Ok, so she's now standing. Her hand just covered her pussy... Yep she has her breasts covered too... Nope, no chance to peek at anything yet... Jenny, can you see her butt good?... Yep, Jenny just gave the thumbs up," Julie went on and on.

Mary was having trouble keeping her breathing under control. Beyond having just the J's checking her out, she also had this person over the phone being told every detail!

Julie then gave Mary full eye contact and asked her, "She wants to know if you're enjoying this Mary."

Mary immediately responded, "None of her business!"

Julie giggled, "You heard that? ... Yep, I'd say it probably means 'yes' as well!"

"JULIE, stop it! I am not enjoying this!" Mary shouted back, her hands tightening on her body. Her face was growing red. Though she was incredibly embarrassed, she was also feeling that familiar tingle.

"You want to tell her yourself? If you don't like the information I'm giving, you can do it yourself,"

"What? No way!" Mary responded.

Julie gave an evil grin. "So yeah, our naked Mary here is super aroused actually. You should see the way she keeps rubbing herself between her legs!"

"THAT IS NOT TRUE!" Mary shouted, but moved her fingers so they were no longer directly touching her hidden lips. They instead lay flat in front of the gap between her legs. She understood Julie's game now. Either Julie would tell lies, or she'd have to describe it herself.

It seemed like a dirty trick, but Mary figured that if it came down to it, Julie was the one making the rules anyways. "I'll talk to her I guess," Mary said in a defeated tone.

"Good, I'll put her on speaker, you be sure to answer every question truthfully though," Julie said. After a button press, Julie set her phone down on the couch, as if it was a guest at the house to see the show. "Ok, you're on speaker phone now so you and Mary can talk directly."

"Oh? Hi Mary! So good to finally be able to talk to you! You sound like a real cutie!" came the voice from the phone. Mary didn't recognize whoever the woman was, at least not by the voice.

"Um... hi..." Mary weakly responded. He embarrassment was growing now. She was naked and talking to another stranger. Sure they couldn't see her, but it was almost as bad with them just knowing.

"OH, and hello Jenny! Hope you're having fun too!" the voice on the other end called out.

"Doing great dear, the weekend has been fun!" Jenny responded.

"So Mary, our main attraction, how are you feeling? You enjoying this? Julie was saying you were touching yourself over it!" the voice accused.

"I wasn't doing that!" Mary quickly snapped back. Again she made sure her hands weren't doing anything that could taken as such an action. "I'm not enjoying this either, I'm really embarrassed."

"Oh, but I can only hear you, you might as well be clothed!"

The attempt to relax Mary hadn't really worked, "Yeah, but you still know that I'm naked, and that's just weird..."

A soft giggle could be heard, "And yet I'm the problem? There are two other girls who are looking at you!" Mary looked around herself, and indeed both Jenny and Julie were looking at her. Her face warmed even more. "You must be naked around them a lot if I bother you more than they do."

Mary wasn't sure how to respond. This girl who couldn't even see her was doing such a good job of riling her up. "I... it's not like that. I just... and you're a stranger, and..."

"Oh, you sound soooo cute! You're all flustered and embarrassed over something so simple. Let's change the subject from feelings then, shall we?" the voice suggested, not stopping to let Mary interject at all, "We'll go with something physical, that you can't debate much. How big are your breasts?"

Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers