Mary's Delightful Charms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pleezer4U
Pleezer4U
20 Followers

Just when I thought her sheets could not get any wetter, I flooded her swollen pussy with my pent up desire and Mary was frantically kissing my face and sucking my lips and gasping baby, oh baby please fill me up. Ohhh

God, yesss! Yesss! Oh baby please don't stop honey oh it has been sooo long. After I drained my balls of their entire content, Mary's pussy was still having involuntary spasms and it felt so delightful.

Mary was gasping for air frantically and I slowly massaged her throat until she calmed down. In fact I realized that she was so incredibly turned on that she was hyperventilating. I became worried and as I was about to pull out and get her some cold water, Mary pulled me back and hoarsely whispered that she was OK.

I collapsed beside her in a heap of damp clothing and bed linen as I held her waist tightly and kissed her hot, damp face all over. I told her that she was the most magnificent lover I have ever encountered and I needed her again desperately. Mary sighed and gripped my sticky cock and as she grasped it, I could feel my cock becoming hard again u under her velvet touch. Mary gasped and kissed me passionately as I fondled her soft ass and

Explored the salty moist wetness of her mouth.

What happened next was even more profound, Mary kept softly stroking my cock as she reached over to her nightstand with her free hand and came back with a jar of Vaseline. I did not need any further encouragement as to what to do next. I kissed Mary hard on the mouth and ran my finger up and down her slippery wet ass and she shivered slightly.

Mary did not need any coaxing when sat up and rolled her gently over on her side. Then I pulled her to her knees and she obligingly put her face against a pillow as I got off the bed and positioned myself behind her. I massaged a huge glob of lube onto my red throbbing cock and it felt so good.

Then I leaned over Mary's beautiful ass and kissed it all over from her tailbone to her upper thighs. When I gave her cheeks tiny love bites, she cooed oh lover that feels so good baby! I was so smitten with her sexy ass, I began sucking her cheeks and licking her glistening upper thighs as she quivered with anticipation. I stuck my finger into the Vaseline jar and then I wriggled it into her tight little rectum and I could feel her sphincter muscles contracting at the intrusion.

Mary just wiggled her ass for me and cautiously pushed back and moaned softly as I stroked in and out with first one, then several fingers. Her rectum felt so very tight, I was beginning to wonder if I could penetrate her.

After her muscles seemed to relax and accept the invasion, scooted forward and replaced my fingers with my well lubed and aching cock. I pressed against her little pucker tentatively at first.

Next I gripped Mary's hips firmly and pressed forward and I could feel Mary tense as I popped the head of my cock through the little brown ring and the she gasped loudly and I stopped. Mary squealed oh please don't stop baby I want it all. I began stroking in and out with passion now and Mary was squealing with delight as I increased my tempo.

The harder I impaled her, the louder Mary screamed at me to go faster. So I complied by pulling almost completely out and slamming her sweet little ass so hard that the bed frame was scooting across the floor and Mary was oblivious to any thing except her feelings of absolute pleasure.

I came to the conclusion that Mary was insatiable and I was the luckiest guy on earth.

I could feel the pressure in my balls building again as Mary was clutching at he sheets and screaming frantically into the pillow. I could feel her bowels convulsing from the pressure and her pussy once again erupted in a hot sticky flow. I rubbed my hand across her stiff clitoris and she exploded into a violent series of climaxes. Mary was shivering, and quivering so badly, I felt like my cock was in a blender. Her luscious ass was moving in ways that I did not believe were possible.

I could hold back no longer, I shot my hot load into Mary's ass with such force, that I caught her off guard too and she collapsed into the mattress with me on top pounding away like a jackhammer. I still held her hips firmly in placed as I rotated my hips and ground my cock deep into her lovely ass.

After I pulled out, I collapsed once again beside Mary and rolled her over towards me as she lay there whimpering and reaching for my chest. I asked Mary if she was ok, and she smiled weakly and said absolutely. Mary said that she had never been so thoroughly used in her life, and I was the best lover that she has ever had.

Not having had a lot of experience with older women, I took this as a very flattering statement and began sucking her neck and rubbing the small of her back just above her ass cheeks. Mary and I could not move - we were both so totally wasted and spent. I can honestly say that this experience with Mary has definitely caused me to be predisposed towards older mature women.

I was so absolutely smitten with Mary that I told her if she was not already married, I would marry her in a heartbeat and we would live together happily ever after. It was not just the sex that motivated me, but she was perfect, despite our age difference, she was sexy in a mature way. Mary was also intelligent and she was such a good conversationalist.

I will never forget the times that Mary and I had together and we had sex regularly after that wonderful night. It was Mary's idea eventually to end our affair, which I reluctantly agreed was for the best. Mary and I remained very close friends until I moved away and every time I meet an older attractive woman, I cannot help but remember those passionate nights that Mary and I shared and how she delighted me so with her charms.

Pleezer4U
Pleezer4U
20 Followers
12