Mary's Evolution: Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers

Mary's hands were busy too, and when she found Greg's erection pinned to his right side she groaned along with him. Then Mary's fingers were pulling at his zipper, clawing at the opening as she struggled to get inside of his trousers.

Her pudgy fingers found his cock, and she was so desperate in her attempt to pull it out of the fly that if it wasn't flesh and blood she might have snapped it in half, but Greg was too beside himself to care. Mary soon had his cock out, and was pulling on it hard. Greg found his hands coming out from under Mary's blouse and going up to her shoulders.

When he pressed downward, Mary offered little resistance, and in seconds she was kneeling in front of Greg, with her hand wrapped around the base of his throbbing manhood. After a brief fumbling with his almost fully retracted hood, Mary's mouth swooped down on his cock, those full lush lips sliding down the glans and halfway down the shaft before retreating.

There was no doubt Mary knew what she was doing, and as she went up and down almost the entire length of him, Greg knew he wouldn't last. Everything about it was so erotic; the sounds of her father yelling at the TV, the crazed way Mary was gobbling his dick, and the fact that this was something Greg had wanted for so long.

He was going to cum. He didn't want to, but he couldn't hold it, so as Greg ran his hands through Mary's rich wavy hair, he felt his cock erupt, sending jet after jet of his hot cum down the throat of Gerald Koutusis' little girl while her father's soccer team made him cry out in anguish. Mary choked a little bit, but did not back off and continued to go down on him hard.

Doubled over from the force of his orgasm, Greg struggled to stay on his feet as he came, cradling and caressing Mary's head in his hands until he had been drained. Mary kept sucking on him until he was limp, and then only reluctantly got up when Greg helped her.

Mary looked up at Mr. Mullin with a face that still seemed as innocent as ever, and she was surprised when he took her face in his hands and kissed her, even putting his tongue inside her mouth after what she had just done.

"I have to go," Mary said finally in a voice that sounded almost tearful, and grabbed a bottle of soda from the case on the floor before retreating back into the house, where she got berated by her father for slamming the door behind herself.

Walking back to his car, Greg Mullin kept talking into the phone, hoping that Mary would remember that the connection was still open, and was delighted when he heard aome rustling from the other end.

"Mr. Mullin?" Mary asked quietly.

"Greg," Mr. Mullin replied. "Can't be calling me Mr. Mullin after what you just did to me, honey."

"Was it, you know, good?" Mary asked. "Never did that to a real man."

"No Mary," Greg responded. "Good doesn't come close to describing how incredible that was. Now I want you more than ever. I have to have you. I want you in every way. I want to cum in every opening of your beautiful body. Did you like it? The taste of my cum, I mean."

"It was okay. Still can't believe I did that. Guess you kinda got me excited."

"Now you know how I feel all the time around you," Mr. Mullin said. "The things I want to do to you, Mary. I want to do things that no one has ever done to you before."

"That wouldn't be too tough," Mary said and then stopped before she told him that what he was proposing wouldn't be difficult, since she had done so little.

"Do you like anal?" Mr. Mullin said. "Do you enjoy it when boys do you anally?"

"Anal?" Mary asked in a puzzled voice. "No. I've never done anything like that - really."

"How many times I've pictured taking you downstairs and leaning you over the sofa in the den and putting my cock between those beautiful cheeks of yours. You were built for that, Mary." Greg assured her. "You will enjoy it too. We both will."

*********

Chapter Nine: Olde Saratoga Motor Lodge.

The Mary sitting in the passenger seat was a far cry from the girl that had practically bowled Greg Mullin over in her garage a couple of days earlier. This Mary was quiet and obviously tense, and after giving Greg a kiss when she jumped in the car upon picking her up at the end of the road, had been biting her lip and looking out the window at the semi-darkness that surrounded them.

"You look like you're ready to jump out the door any second," Greg suggested. "I won't bite. Maybe nibble a little."

Mary smiled and nodded, but remained pensive all the way to the parking lot of the motel than Greg used from time to time. The Olde Saratoga Motor Lodge was well out of town, and the seclusion provided a level of security that Greg appreciated, and the place was rarely crowded.

The owner gave him the room at the end of the building, and after Greg came back to the car and pulled it around the rear of the building, he hopped out and hurried over to open the door for Mary.

Dressed in her plaid skirt, knee-hi socks and white blouse from school, she looked the picture of innocence, but that didn't stop Greg from looking up the skirt at Mary's plump, creamy white thighs as she exited the car.

They walked slowly to the door, and after Greg opened the door and ushered Mary inside, he closed the door and hooked the dead bolt, and Mary shivered at the clanking sound of the chain as it fell against the door.

"Now you're all mine," Greg said in a voice he hoped resembled Bela Lugosi's, but Mary didn't laugh at his attempt at humor, and instead almost seemed about ready to cry.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"I don't - I never," Mary said as her eyes darted around between him, the two king sized beds and the chain on the door, before finally getting some words to come out. "I'm scared Mr. - I mean Greg."

"Scared?" Greg said before setting the satchel he had brought in with them onto the chair by the door and wrapping his arms around Mary, finding her body shaking. "Of me? I thought you liked me. It sure seemed that way in your garage that night."

"I do," Mary insisted as a solitary tear trickled out of the corner of her eye, nodding at the room. "It's just that I never, you know. Did any of this before."

"You mean in a motel?" Greg said, rubbing her back as he enjoyed her breasts pressing against his stomach. "It doesn't mean anything cheap. I figured it was safer than your garage, right?"

"Yes, but..."

"I still plan on having some fun with you tomorrow night when you stay over at our house, but here we have a lot more pri..." Greg explained, but then it struck him. "Wait. You mean that you've never? You're a virgin?"

Mary nodded, sinking her teeth deep into her lower lip to keep from bawling like a baby.

"Why didn't you say so?"

"I tried to," Mary said in short bursts of words. "You seemed to think I was like Brianna, so I didn't want you to think I was like an immature kid or anything."

"Oh, I wouldn't have thought that, honey," Greg said as he held her tightly. "Of course, if you don't want to do this..."

That would pose a problem, since Greg was so worked up over Mary as it was that he was going to be hard to dissuade at this point, but Mary shook her head and brushed her hair back over her shoulder.

"That's my girl," Greg said, giving Mary a vote of confidence as he began to unbutton Mary's blouse, and Mary's breathing got more rapid with every button that got opened.

Cleavage and more cleavage got exposed, and then came the brassiere, which had an industrial look to it. That was most likely to reflect the heavy-duty job it had to do, as the cups were so large that they could have carried footballs in them with room to spare.

"I think we can do better than this," Greg said as he let his finger caress the outline of the nipple that was visible though the long-line harness. "Breasts as magnificent as these deserve nothing but the best."

Greg undid the button on the top of Mary's skirt and lowered the zipper, letting the plaid bottom hit the floor. Mary had a thick waist and a deep belly button which looked cute, but Greg's attention was captured by the hairs that were trying to escape the sides of the full cut white cotton panties.

"So sexy," Greg said as his fingers toyed with the stray hairs down there, as well as the rich brown hairs that grew just below her navel until disappearing at the panty line.

Greg kissed the top of Mary's head before walking behind Mary, putting his hands on her soft shoulders and easing the bra straps down before working on the six little hooks that now kept the garment on. When the last hook came free, the bra lurched forward so fast that Greg lost his grip on the elastic band he had been holding.

Watermelons. That was the thought that came into Greg's mind as he leaned over Mary and looked down at the huge breasts that he had freed, and while that might have been an exaggeration, it wasn't a wild one. The massive tits completely dominated the little woman's torso, and even if one wanted to look elsewhere, you couldn't.

Greg sighed as he reached around and cupped Mary's breasts much like he had at his kitchen sink that morning, but this time there was no clothing in the way. Greg ground himself into Mary as he tried to knead the massive jugs with his over-matched hands before letting his fingers travel down to her panties.

Greg knelt behind Mary as he took the panties down, getting a prime view of Mary's ass while he exposed it. Her pale white buttocks were every bit as lush and full as he had pictured them to be, and he kissed them while sliding her panties down off her legs.

Her legs were smooth except for some down on the backs of her thighs, and after she stepped out of the panties Greg turned Mary around, getting to face her bush for the first time, and it was every bit as magnificent as it had felt.

"You're gorgeous," Greg said softly, looking up at the frightened teenager who was staring down at him while he raked his fingers through the dense jungle, which stirred up the musky aroma of her sex.

Greg stood up and unbuttoned his shirt, taking Mary's hands and making her help with the process. His trousers dropped to the floor, and as Greg tugged off his boxer shorts, he smiled when he saw Mary's expression as his fully engorged cock sprang around wildly when it was released from captivity.

"You remember this, don't you baby?" Greg whispered in Mary's ear while bringing her hand down to hold it, and he shuddered when her moist fingers wrapped around his throbbing manhood. "You were such a fantastic cock sucker that night in your garage. Best I ever had."

Greg grabbed a tube of lube out of the bag and eased Mary over to the bed, getting her to sit down on the edge as his cock bounced in front of Mary's face.

"Get it nice and wet for me, Mary," Greg said as he pulled her face closer. "This time I get to watch you wrap those beautiful full lips of yours around my cock."

Mary's fingers were shaking as she took his cock in her hands, not nearly as aggressive as she had been that night in her garage. Her mouth went down on him a few times while her eyes looked at him in a way that almost suggested she was having second thoughts.

Not daring to wait any longer, Greg pulled his cock out of her mouth and coaxed Mary onto her back while squeezing out some of the cherry lubricant onto his palm.

Kneeling between Mary's pudgy thighs, he primed his weapon, making his long uncut spear glisten as his fist went up and down the shaft before reaching inside of Mary.

"Relax baby," Greg said as he lowered his cock to the opening, rubbing the head up and down the hairy crevice before leaning forward.

"Too big," Mary cried out as Greg pushed into what seemed to be an inpenetrable barrier. "It's gonna hurt. It's way too big."

"No, I'm not baby," Greg said. "I swear. Just relax for me. I want you so bad."

Suddenly Greg lurched forward, impaling himself into Mary as she cried out like she had been stabbed.

"Hurts," Mary whimpered as Greg let out a moan of pleasure while entereing her.

"It's okay," Greg said in a soothing voice. "It's over. It's okay."

Greg looked down and saw the evidence of what he had just done, and looked back up to Mary, still biting her lower lip as tears trickled down the sides of her face.

"You're so tight," Greg grunted as he worked a few inches of himself into the narrow passageway. "Feels nice though, doesn't it? Doesn't hurt any more does it?"

Mary shook her head no briskly, still obviously nervous but no longer crying. Greg kept moving the tip of him in and out of her gently, working just a tiny fraction more of him in as he did.

"Play with your breasts for me," Greg said. "I want to watch you."

As Greg held himself suspended over her, Mary began to massage her globes, kneading the doughy jugs meekly at first before starting to get into it. Greg had managed to work more than half of his cock into Mary by then, and the more Mary played with her tits the deeper Greg went, and soon he was fully impaled inside of Mary.

"That's it baby," Greg smiled as his cock disappeared completely. "You've got it all now. You like it?"

"Big," Mary grunted, but she was starting to thrust herself up into Greg as he moved.

"You're more than enough woman to handle it," Greg said as he began to thrust in and out a little harder, the sloshing sounds getting louder as he did.

Greg wanted Mary to cum before he did, and she did finally, even though it wasn't as intense as he had been back that night when he had fingered her. Probably still sore, Greg figured, and so he began to move in and out of her quickly. Soon he felt his orgasm rise within him, and as he impaled himself fully inside of Mary, he groaned loudly.

"Cumming honey," Greg grunted,sending a healthy load of his seed deep into Mary before easing down on the bed beside her, watching Mary's huge breasts heaving, still very impressive even when she was on her back.

"It'll be better next time," Greg promised Mary, but she seemed very happy as it was, smothering him with kisses and hugs as she seemed to feel a great weight taken off her shoulders.

"I love you so much," Mary gasped. "I mean - I loved it so much."

"Feel okay?" Greg asked and Mary nodded excitedly before glancing down at both the mess they were laying in and the mess all over Greg's crotch.

"Why don't you go take a shower and I'll join you in a minute?" Greg suggested, and after Mary waddled into the bathroom Greg quickly covered up the mess with the blanket and pulled down the sheets of the other one before joining Mary.

The two of them soaped each other up and rinsed off before stepping out of the shower and toweling each other off.

"Kinda bright in here," Mary said, looking at her reflection in the picture window-sized mirror above the sink and counter-top.

"We get to see how truly beautiful you are that way," Greg said,rubbing Mary's breasts with the towel, sliding the cotton underneath and around them, before suggesting that he would need more towels for this job.

Mary giggled, and then blushed when Greg lifted her arm to keep drying her and let out a gasp of surprise.

"Oh wow!" Greg exclaimed as Mary tried to lower her arm to no avail as Greg overpowered her and raised her hand high over her head. "Let me see."

Greg stared open mouthed as he let his fingers slide all over the dense growth that coated Mary's armpits.

"Warned you," Mary said, her face beet red. "I'm like a werewolf."

"Maybe you're right about that," Greg smiled, stunned at what had happened in just over a week, the faint stubble becoming little hairs that were surprisingly soft to the touch. "I think you look great, and at this rate I can't wait to see what you look like in a few weeks."

"You really want me to keep letting it grow?" Mary asked.

"Of course," Greg said, nibbling around the inside of her arm before letting Mary lower it. "Why? You aren't you ashamed of yourself, are you?"

"No, but it's just - I don't know."

"Are you afraid your date tomorrow night will see you don't shave anymore?" Greg asked as he kissed the top of Mary's head and led her out to the fresh bed. "Don't be, because your real date tomorrow night begins after you get back to my house. After Brianna falls asleep, I want you to go down to the den. I'll be waiting there."

"In your house? What if we get caught?"

"We won't, but that's tomorrow night," Greg said as he put Mary down on the bed and climbed in next to her, grabbing her right breast with both hands and sucking on the fat peg of her nipple.

After going from breast to breast for a while, Greg slid his hand between Mary's legs and through her dense bush. He slipped his finger inside of Mary but withdrew it when he saw her wince.

"Sore, baby?" Greg asked, and when Mary nodded he got up on his knees, his erection waving like a sword in front of him.

"You got hard again that fast?" Mary said as she looked at his swollen organ.

"Not bad for an old guy, but without looking at you it wouldn't be possible," Greg said as he lifted his leg and straddled the chubby teen. "While you recover I'm going to do something I've fantasized about for a long time."

**********

Chapter Ten: Fantasy fulfilled.

Putting his cock in the damp cleavage, Greg grabbed the fleshy pillows and squeezed them together, surrounding his cock with Mary's tits. It was moist in there, and when Greg felt how easily he was able to slide in and out, he smiled.

"Feels so nice," Greg said. "Wish my cock was bigger."

"It's plenty big enough as it is," Mary giggled, looking down at what Greg was doing to her bosom. "Almost too big."

"I tried so hard not to hurt you," Greg said.

"It's okay," Mary said. "It was worth it."

"If my cock was bigger we could watch it come out from between your breasts," Greg continued.

"I can see it though," Mary said. "Just the tip of it when you push forward."

"Really?"

"Yeah! It looks cool when it slips out, and when the tip of the head peeks out from between my tits the pee-hole opens up."

"I like that," Greg said, grinding himself into Mary's cleavage with increased intensity. "Say it again."

"Say what?"

"Tits," Greg grunted. "Love it when you called them that. Tell me to fuck your tits. Talk nasty."

"Fuck my tits," Mary said meekly.

"That's it," Greg said, watching the sweat from his face and hair rain down all over Mary while he firmly rolled her jugs around his cock with his hands. "Keep going."

"Fuck my tits," Mary said with a little more confidence, and when she saw how this inflamed Greg, she amped it up.

"That's it. Fuck my tits. Fuck them hard! Stick your big cock in between those 38F's and cum all over me!"

"Shit!" Greg sputtered. "Reach up and grab the headboard.

"Don't stop fucking my tits!" Mary said, getting wild-eyed herself as she brought her arms up over her head and wedged them under the headboard as Greg had asked. "Squeeze them harder! Cum all over them!"

Greg looked down at Mary, so sweet and innocent looking even as she talked nasty, and the sight of all of her charms exposed to him along with the words sent him over the edge.

He let out a guttural groan as he leaned forward, the jerking of his cock smothered by the gigantic tits that surrounded it, and when he came he looked down, expecting to see his cum dribble out from between Mary's tits and dribble down her neck.

Instead, Greg saw one spurt of cum lurch out from the cavernous cleavage, and then a second erupt from the fleshy cavern and spray Mary's face and neck with stringy ropes of his seed. The rest of his orgasm dribbled out as Greg had expected, but the sight of Mary's laughing face spattered with semen was exciting beyond words.

Mary blinked as some of his cum got into her eye, but she didn't make a move to remove it and let Greg enjoy the sight for a minute until reaching over with a towel and clearing his cum off her face.

furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers