Mary's Evolution: Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers

The shock turned to something else, as Brianna's arms went around her shorter friend's neck and they began dancing very slowly to a rather fast song. They started kissing while their bodies ground together, Mary's breasts heaving against Brianna as they made out lewdly amidst the flashing lights of the dance floor.

The song ended a moment later, and when the two of them walked back to rejoin the guys Mary saw their mouths were still open as they stared at the two of them returning.

"That was un-fucking-believable!" Kevin exclaimed, looking at Mary as if he had never seen her before.

"We were just screwing around with you guys," Brianna said, laughing it off before giving Mary a glance that suggested otherwise.

"Let's get the hell out of here," Brianna's boyfriend Jeff declared, seeming to be as aroused as everybody else by what had just happened out on the dance floor.

In the van, they all ended up in the back somehow, and when Kevin made his move Mary found herself cooperating. The van was dark with the curtains drawn, except for a little stick-up light on the back door. Brianna and Jeff were already getting it on when Kevin got Mary's blouse off, and Mary felt weird laying next to Brianna and Jeff like this.

A minute later, Mary was naked and on her back while Kevin fumbled with a condom, trying to put the sheath on his slender weapon. Mary was tempted to tell him to forget it and just do it, but resisted the urge, and when he finally put it on he plunged right into Mary.

Fortunately Mary was plenty wet, so his dick slid right in and Kevin began pounding away. Mary glanced over and saw that the other two were done with each other and were busy watching them, and Mary discovered that she didn't mind the audience at all, but only wished they were putting on a better show.

Kevin was just humping away, and he didn't last long either, letting out a loud mooing sound when he came. The high point of the experience was having Brianna next to her, brushing the hair from her face as Kevin came.

They got their clothes back on silently, and Mary noticed that Jeff seemed particularly interested in watching her put her bra back on. This was getting too weird, Mary thought to herself, and she was relieved when they got dropped off at the Mullin's house soon afterward.

***

Chapter Four: Girl talk.

Mary was surprised to see Mrs. Mullin was home, but the house was dark when the two girls entered the house. Mary took a shower right away, feeling very unclean despite Kevin have worn a condom. Mary felt guilty about what she had done, and almost hoped she would not see Greg when Brianna went into the shower after her, but that was not to be.

"Hi," Mary whispered when Greg entered the bedroom she shared with Brianna.

"You fucked him, didn't you?" Greg said coldly.

"Yes," Mary said as she clutched the neck of her bathrobe together for some reason, feeling the tears welling up in her eyes. "I'm sorry. He wore a rubber. It didn't mean anything."

Greg nodded before turning slowly and heading out of the room, looking back at Mary while standing in the doorway.

"Downstairs?" Mary asked hopefully. "Later?"

"I don't think so," Greg replied, closing the door behind him.

Mary felt tears trickle down her cheeks as she stared at the closed door. Greg was mad at her, and she cursed herself for being honest and telling him about what she had done. Mary was hurt and confused as well as being horny. Was Greg real mad at her? Should she have lied about Kevin? It seemed like he knew already that she had fucked Kevin without her saying a word - was she that easy to figure out?

Mary stood up and took her damp bathrobe off and began to thoroughly dry herself off, and when Brianna came into the room from her shower Mary didn't cover up immediately like she usually did. Brianna walked around naked all the time, but this was something new for Mary.

Maybe it was due to the fact that she was distracted by the drama involved with Greg, or her having a couple of drinks, but Mary kept drying away without her usual modesty and shame while Brianna did the same to her own lithe body.

"That was awesome," Brianna said as she toweled off. "Watching you and Kevin. You watch me and Jeff or whoever I'm with sometimes, don't you?"

"Sometimes," Mary admitted, glancing over at Brianna drying the smooth raised mound between her legs.

"Gets me hot when you do," Brianna admitted. "Was it - was he any good?"

"Not really," Mary said.

"Not like the old guy you've been balling, huh?"

"No," Mary said sadly.

"The old guy, does he have a big dick? Bigger than Kevin's?"

"Yeah, but that's not why it was no good with Kevin. I guess I just am just so crazy about - the other guy - that I didn't enjoy it."

"That stuff we were doing in the club," Brianna said. "I always screw around like that with you, but you usually freak out and push me away. Tonight you didn't."

"Is that bad?" Mary asked, feeling her nipples swell.

"No, you just surprised me."

"Good," Mary said. "For a minute I was afraid that you were going to apologize, or say you didn't mean anything by it."

"No, I wasn't going to say any of that," Brianna said. "Remember that night a long time ago? That night we were talking and ended up in bed together?"

"Of course I do," Mary said.

***

Chapter Five: At last.

It was actually happening, Mary thought, and it wasn't the alcohol that was making Mary's head spin. It was the feel of Brianna's slender body against her own, grinding and writhing into her as their lips met, tongues dueling as Brianna ran her hands through Mary's hair.

Brianna was a few inches taller than Mary, but when Brianna started to bend down as she ground herself into Mary, their breasts began to rub together. Mary could feel the stiff nipples of her small cones against her fleshy tits, and Brianna's hands came up and grabbed her pendulous breasts to make the contact even stronger.

"Ooh, your tits are so awesome," Brianna whispered as she nibbled on Mary's ear just before kissing her way down to Mary's breasts.

It was something that Mary had always dreamed about, but seeing Brianna massaging her breasts while sucking on the thick pegs of her nipples was way better than any dream. She found herself being eased down onto her bed, and when Brianna licked the short distance between Mary's breasts and her pussy, Mary came almost instantly.

Mary came again soon after, since Brianna refused to take her mouth away from her pussy, burying her tongue in the sweet opening as her cheeks were surrounded by the jungle of hair that guarded her pussy. Mary kept Brianna's face buried in her womanhood as her orgasm wound down, until Bree came up gasping for air.

Pushing Brianna onto her back, Mary's lips found her pointy nipples, which were long and hard. Brianna breasts practically disappeared when she was stretched out on her back, but Mary devoured the little swells ravenously as she tried to get up the courage to go lower.

Mary's mouth traveled all over her titties before moving up to Brianna's collarbone, even pausing to nuzzle in the deep pocket of her underarm, kissing the smooth moist hollow that held the faint scent of Teen Spirit and pheromones, before traveling down.

Down she went, over the flat stomach and tiny indented belly button, until her mouth found Brianna's pussy. Her mound was smooth as a baby's bottom and the lips of her sex were small and raised slightly. As Mary let her tongue slide up and down the moist channel, Brianna shivered and clutched at her hair.

Brianna's pussy tasted different than her own, Mary thought as all of her senses savored the moment, a more bitter aroma but the taste and scent were very pleasant. Mary found herself dipping her tongue inside of Bree right away, and although Mary had never done this before, from Brianna's reaction she must be doing something right.

Mary's tongue was aching as she held onto Brianna's bony hips, holding her close to her face while the sounds Brianna was making went from soft moans to barely contained squeals as her arms and legs went spastic for a time, until finally her body went limp in Mary's hands.

After Mary had tongued her friend to orgasm, she found herself wondering about that owner of the store Greg had taken her too. What was her pussy like - this Johanna woman? Did hers have hair on it? Mary suspected as much, since she had made nice comments to Mary when she noticed her body hair during the measuring. She thought she might like that more than the smooth, hairless pussy she had just devoured, as sweet as it may have been.

The way that Johanna woman had touched her - subtle little things that could easily have been explained as part of the fitting - had given Mary goose bumps. Johanna had actually wanted her, and the sight of Greg standing there salivating while the older woman ran the tape measure around her chest over and over again had added to the excitement.

Her nipples had gotten so hard, and every time that Johanna's hands brushed against them it felt like an electric shock surging through her body. By the time it was over Mary was sorry she had to put her clothes back on, and considering how reluctant she had been to get undressed that was saying something.

"Thank you," Mary had whispered at the end, and Johanna had given her a kiss on the cheek in return.

"No, thank YOU," Johanna had said into Mary's ear, slipping her business card into Mary's palm when Greg wasn't looking, a card with her personal phone number written on the back. "It was my pleasure."

Weird to be thinking about that older woman while she was cuddling with Brianna, but that was the way Mary's mind had been working lately, ever since Greg had taken her virginity. Mary found herself thinking about the next time even while she was engaged in something like this.

Strange, Mary thought to herself as she cradled Brianna's head between her breasts until they dozed off. Strange, but nice. It was a lot more fun living out fantasies than it had been just thinking them up and never acting on them.

***

Chapter Six: Can't sleep.

It was more than just the feeling of Brianna's naked body intertwined with her own that kept Mary awake. Removing herself from the tangle of Brianna's arms and legs, Mary tiptoed out of the bedroom and went to pee.

After finishing, Mary stood out in the hall debating with herself. She knew what she would be doing if Mrs. Mullin was not home, which was precisely what she had done the last time. She wanted Greg so badly, and even though he was probably mad at her, she still needed to at least see him.

The door to their bedroom opened without a sound, and as Mary peeked in she saw that they were both sleeping soundly. Greg was sleeping on his back on the side closest to the door, and the sheet was down almost to his waist, exposing his hairy chest. Was he wearing pajama bottoms?

Mary walked into the room, closing the door quietly behind herself, and found herself walking over to the side of the bed, kneeling on the carpet next to Greg. He was making faint wheezing noises as he slept, and Mary inhaled his masculine scent as she struggled with herself.

Sleepwalking. Mary told herself that if Mrs. Mullin woke up, that could be her defense for what she was doing. That might have covered her presence in the room, Mary mused, but it wouldn't explain what her hand was doing as it slid under the sheet.

Greg was wearing pajama bottoms, much to Mary's dismay, but she lifted her hand and deftly unsnapped the fastener before smoothly slipping her hand lower and finding his cock. Mary's hand slid down Greg's flaccid manhood, while Greg mumbled and shifted around in response.

Such a beautiful cock Greg had, Mary thought as her hands slid up and down the hose. Greg's was as big soft as Kevin's was hard, and as Mary stroked Greg's dick it begin to respond, Mary leaned over and found Greg's nipple through the dusting of hairs that surrounded it.

Sucking on it until she felt it stiffen, Mary looked over at Greg's wife, asleep and facing the other wall. Tracy Mullin had been almost like a second mother to her over the years because of all the time she spent here, so there was a bit of a guilty feeling that accompanied what Mary was doing, but that emotion was overwhelmed by the desire and lust she had for Greg.

Greg was awake now, or nearly so, and Mary let her mouth travel over to his side, where Greg's armpit was exposed with his hand up by the headboard.

Mary buried her face in the sweetly scented tuft of hair under his arm, licking and nibbling at the fur much like Greg did so often with her. She heard him chuckle a bit, and when he shifted around to be more fully on his back, Mary coaxed the pajama bottoms down along with the sheet.

"Dirty girl," Greg whispered, running his hand through Mary's hair.

"I'm so sorry," Mary whispered in response, apologizing for everything; being with Kevin as well as sneaking into his bedroom, but Greg really didn't seem to mind that much, if the aroused state of his throbbing manhood her hand held was any indication.

Greg's cock was fully erect now, standing up straight in Mary's grasp, and when Mary moved down to put his stiff cock in her mouth, Greg inched over to make it easier for her. Mary's tongue danced on the sensitive tip of his swollen member while looking over at Mrs. Mullin, still sound asleep.

For the next 18 minutes, Mary made love to Greg's manhood, while his wife slept beside him. Mary knew it was 18 minutes because the clock radio read 2:47 AM when she started, and when his cock finally erupted in Mary's mouth, the clock read 3:05 AM.

In between, Mary lavished all the affection she could on Greg, and the fact that his wife was right there made it doubly exciting for Mary. Her mouth sucked Greg's balls and worked over his cock with an animal-like intensity. She had become so adept at servicing Greg over the last few weeks that she was able to take all of his cock into her mouth without a struggle, and even the feel of the tip of his member as it grazed against her throat did not faze her in her desire to please him.

When he gasped, and as Mary felt his balls tighten along with the rush of semen through his cock, she accepted his load without blinking, squeezing and milking his balls while letting the warm seed coat her throat until he was spent.

"I love you," Mary whispered into Greg's ear before departing as quietly as she left.

Greg stared up at the ceiling for the longest time, unable to get back to sleep, before finally getting up and going to the bathroom himself. On the way he noticed that Brianna's bedroom was a bit ajar, so Greg walked over to the door and peeked in.

Greg exhaled when he saw his daughter and Mary together in the same twin bed, both naked and tangled intimately. The sight of Brianna with her head resting in the deep cleavage of his beloved Mary was so erotic that he found himself pulling on his cock despite himself.

What had they been doing together, Greg wondered as he stroked his cock more vigorously, and both of them now together in the bed Mary slept in besides? Brianna looked so much like her mother that it was spooky; her tiny breasts and that hairless pussy pressing up tightly against Mary's mature and voluptuous body.

Were they lovers? Mary had seemed so straight before - but then he remembered Mary's reaction to the bra fitting that the proprietor of the foundations shop had given her. The way she responded to the older woman's handling of her breasts while she got measured - responses she denied at first before eventually confessing to Greg's delight.

Now seeing Mary like this with his daughter Brianna was so erotic looking - and as Mary turned a little in her sleep, the shifting of the sheet exposing the two naked teenagers bodies completely, Greg's knees buckled as he sent his cum splattering against the outside of the bedroom door, orgasming despite the fact that he hadn't really gotten hard in the time he had been out there.

Mortified at himself, Greg quickly cleaned the mess he had created, allowing himself a last quick peek inside at Mary and Brianna before closing the door and going back to bed.

Greg's mind was filled with many things - fantasies of all sorts - and all involving Mary, and given her devotion to him, he knew that it would not be difficult at all to make fantasies become realities.

****

thanks for reading - comments are welcomed

furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers
12