Mary's Evolution: Book 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers

"Your wife - she used to be the leader of my Brownie Troop," Mary said. "I wonder if she would remember me?"

"I'm sure she would," Lloyd said nervously, and the thought of how he would act if Mary ever ended up in the same room with his wife - even more nervous and twitchy than he was now - would be certain disaster.

"If you want, I could stop by the junior high after school," Mary suggested. "Are you still in the same room?"

"YES!" Lloyd yelled into the phone, and then looked around the teacher's lounge in embarassment when he realized how loud he had been.

"I mean, that would be great," Lloyd said in a softer voice. "My last class lets out at..."

"3:10," Mary said, finishing his sentence for him. "I'll see you then."

After hanging up, Mary went over to her closet and looked for things that Mr. Anderson would like seeing her in. The choices were simple, and as Mary grabbed the clothes and set them out on her bed, she felt the warm feeling begin to stir inside of her.

***

Chapter Six: Like old times.

Lloyd smiled at the last stragglers as they took their sweet time leaving the classroom, and when they finally departed, he jumped up and ran to the door with a roll of tape and a long rectangular picture that he had meticulously measured earlier.

Putting it in place over the narrow window, Lloyd had just begun taping it in place when Mary appeared in the doorway.

"Hi, Mr. Anderson," Mary said in a chipper voice. "Whatcha doing?"

"Uh, hi!" Lloyd said, pushing his glasses back up as he fumbled with the tape. "Just putting this picture back up."

"Longfellow?"

"Correct," Lloyd replied as he managed to secure the picture. "You're still an A student in this class. Come on in."

Lloyd stepped aside so Mary could enter, giving her a quick visual inspection as she entered. She had on a canary yellow windbreaker that was big on her, depriving him of a peek at her goodies, and a white skirt that was surprisingly brief.

As Mary walked toward the windows, Lloyd got a good look at Mary's legs, which were short but surprisingly shapely despite them being a little fleshy. Her calves were nice and full, and her thighs were lush as well. In the bright sunlight that streamed through the blinds, Lloyd's keen eye caught the faint trace of a light down on the back of those full, firm thighs.

"Seems like old times," Mary said as she went to the window and adjusted the blinds, killing a good deal of the sunlight while blocking the view out, and in.

"Too dark?" Mary asked with an impish grin, and Lloyd shook his head no.

"You know, everything looks smaller now to me," Mary said as she walked around the back of the class before heading up to the teacher's desk at the front of the room, where Lloyd Anderson stood as he often had, leaning back against the desk with his hands on the edge.

"And this was my desk," Mary continued, running her hands along the back edge of the chair. "Remember?"

"Of course."

"You never had anything covering up the glass of the door back then," Mary said as she nodded toward the door. "That's a good idea. That way you don't get distracted by kids going by and making faces and stuff."

"I guess," Lloyd said, knowing full well that the rules forbid covering up that window, for obvious reasons, and there had never been anything up there before a couple of minutes ago.

"Wow!" Mary said. "You're really sweating, Mr. Anderson."

Lloyd looked down at his powder blue shirt, which had gigantic sweat stains under the arms and around his neck, and judging by the way it felt, the back was probably saturated with perspiration as well.

"Uh, you can call me Lloyd," Mr. Anderson said, his mouth as dry as could be, and as a concession to the heat he undid the top of button of his shirt and loosened his tie. "Especially after we did - you know."

"I'll call you Lloyd tomorrow night," Mary cooed. "In this classroom, I feel better calling you Mr. Anderson. Mind if I take this off? Looking at you sweating is making me warm myself."

The room was perfectly comfortable, but Mary was anxious to get the windbreaker off in order to show off her newest clothing purchase. Nothing out of the ordinary for most people, but for Mary it was a definite change.

Lloyd stared intently at Mary as she unzipped the windbreaker, hoping that she was wearing something revealing underneath, although that would be out of character, but not even in Lloyd's wildest dreams was he expecting to see what Mary was wearing.

Mary's hands were trembling as she took the windbreaker off and set it on the desk beside her. It wasn't because she was cold, but it was because she had never worn anything so skimpy in public before. Even though Mr. Anderson had already seen everything she had with no clothing, Mary still felt shy about flaunting herself like this.

"Oh," Lloyd said, or grunted as Mary stood there facing him. Whatever the word or the sound that came out of his mouth, Lloyd suspected that Mary could tell what he meant, because he had the edge of his desk in a death grip as he gaped open-nouthed at his former student.

The white tanktop that Mary had bought was a little snug and very revealing, and since there was no way to wear anything underneath it, the soft cotton left little to the imagination. Mary's huge breasts strained against the fabric, and as she saw Mr. Anderson's reaction, she felt her nipples blossom to their fullest.

"Like this?" Mary asked, straightening her posture to make her nipples press further into the blouse.

"Beautiful," Lloyd moaned, his eyes burning from the sweat that was pouring down his face, and even though he took his glasses off to wipe his eyes and brow, his gaze remained steady even if his stance did not.

"Hate to have anybody else see me like this," Mary mentioned. "Is that door locked?"

Lloyd nodded, the brisk movement of his head causing sweat to fly around him, but he didn't care, as his hands had to go back to the edge of the desk to keep himself from falling over.

"That's good. Mind if I sit down?" Mary said, and slid behind the desk without waiting for an answer.

Lloyd watched Mary squeeze into the chair, having to adjust the drop-down panel that served as a writing platform because of the size of her tits, and when she sat down Lloyd could swear he saw a flash of something very dark under her skirt. No panties, Lloyd wondered?

"Just like old times," Mary said with a smile. "Looks just the same to me now."

"Not... not to me," Lloyd said, his cock so stiff that he was afraid to move, and when he looked down he saw a little wet spot on the front of his tan slacks. "You've changed."

"You think?" Mary asked, wiggling aound to try and get comfortable in the cramped seat, and as she moved, her breasts thrust further out.

"You never wore anything like that back in 9th grade," Lloyd said, and as he looked up at Mary's eyes he saw her eyes had been drawn to the front of his pants, where the stain had probably gotten worse.

"Good thing, I guess," Mary said, biting her lower lip. "If I did I would have learned a whole lot of different stuff though."

"I don't - don't mess around with kids," Lloyd said. "Not ever."

"I know you don't," Mary agreed, because while there were stories about a few of the teachers, Mr. Anderson was never among those mentioned. "That's a good thing."

"But now I'm not a kid any more, am I Mr. Anderson?" Mary asked.

"No," Lloyd said. "Definitely not."

"Remember how I always used to try and answer every question?" Mary recalled. "You didn't call on me much though."

"You knew all the correct answers," Lloyd said. "I had to get everybody else involved."

"I know, but that didn't stop me from jumping to attention every time you would call on us," Mary recounted. "You would ask a question, and there I'd be, waving my hand like this."

Lloyd made a couple of sounds that didn't sound human, the first coming when Mary raised her hand just like she used to, the only difference being that Mary wasn't a dumpy girl wearing a sweatshirt or a bulky sweater any longer.

This Mary was a voluputous young woman wearing an incredibly revealing white tanktop, and as the hand waved in the air, the cotton pulled tight against Mary's enormous breasts, making the fat nipples threaten to explode right through the fabric.

But what drove Lloyd over the edge was the sight of Mary's gloriously unshaven armpit, fully exposed to Lloyd's unabashed gawking. The dark brown hair, so luxuriously thick and dense, sprang out of the gentle hollow in an tantilizingly slow manner that seemed like a flower blooming in time-lapse photgraphy.

The second sound Lloyd made was one that was more guttural - more tortured - and it occured just after an innocent shift as he leaned against the desk. As he moved, his boxers moved ever so slightly against his throbbing erection, and once it happened Lloyd was helpless to stop it.

"Mr. Anderson?"

Lloyd heard Mary's voice, but it sounded miles away, and all he could do was stare at the girl while his cock erupted in his pants.

"You're cumming, aren't you?" he heard Mary ask, but Lloyd was incapable of making any coherant words, and held onto the desk helplessly as the force of his orgasm made him bend forward a little, the waves of pleasure so intense that it was all he could do to stay upright until they faded.

"Awesome," Mary whispered. "You never even touched yourself."

Lloyd felt so ashamed of himself that he couldn't look Mary in the eye, and instead looked at the floor where drops of his perspiration rained down on the tile floor. His shirt was so drenched that it was almost translucent, and as for the stain that covered the entire front of his pants, words could not express his shame.

"Sorry," Lloyd mumbled as he stood up on shaky legs and went around the desk where he stood behind his chair, as if that could hide the mess his orgasm had made, muttering, "So embarassed."

"Embarrased?" Mary asked. "Don't be. I'm not used to being looked at like that, and I love it. See?"

Mary reached down under her skirt, and after a second or two, pulled her hand back out and held it up, exhibiting a couple of fingers that were glistening with moisture.

"I almost came too," Mary said. "You looked so hot when you came. Too bad it wasn't in my pussy. That's where I wanted it. You going to give it to me tomorrow night?"

"Yes. Hope to at least," Lloyd said, the sobering thought of what was going to happen to Mary the next night going through his mind. "Wish I was well hung like Colin, or your Greg."

"What difference does that make?"

"It's not as good for you," Lloyd explained as he glanced toward the door, where the sound of voices and footsteps got closer before they passed by. "Mine is so small, especially compared to theirs."

"Yours isn't small," Mary said. "It's fine, and I love the way it's always so hard. Greg says he thinks you take Viagra."

"I don't," Lloyd said. "It's just that I'm perpetually horny."

"Works for me," Mary said, and got out of her seat and stood beside her desk. "Speaking of which, will it work for me?"

"Tomorrow night?" Lloyd asked.

"Now," Mary said. "Here. Can you get it up for me?"

"I don't know."

"Did you ever fuck anybody on that desk?" Mary asked.

"No."

"Maybe this would be a good time to break it in. Drop your pants for me."

Wordlessly, Lloyd let his soiled pants drop to the floor, the sound of change tinkling as coins rolled out of his pocket. His boxer shorts were a mess, where a prodigous load of his sticky cum was housed. When the boxers came off, Lloyd struggled to pull his modest stem from out of the semen-encrusted swirl of pubic hair, finally freeing the limp noodle and pulling on it hard and slow.

"Want me to suck on it for you?" Mary offered. "Will that get you hard faster? Me sucking on your dick?"

"No," Lloyd said. "Can I just - you know?"

"Look at me?" Mary asked. "I would love that. How about if I do this?"

Mary's hands came up to her breasts, and as she cupped the massive globes through the tank-top, Lloyd nodded excitedly while pulling on his dick faster.

Smiling, Mary's hands left her breasts, and in an agonizingly slow fashion, gradually lifted her arms until they were high over her head, and as she locked her hands behind her neck Mary asked Lloyd if he liked that pose.

"Thought so," Mary said after getting Lloyd's enthusiastic nod of approval, and then she glanced over at her armpit. "Oh! Guess I'm getting a little sweaty too. Here, is this better for you?"

Mary took her left hand and ran it through the thick tuft of hair under her right arm, which had become a bit damp and matted, and after raking her nails through the thicket, the hairs sprayed back up to the inside of her bicep and down to the bottom of her underarm.

"After Greg told me to stop shaving my underarms, I googled armpit hair," Mary said as she did this same thing to her other armpit, chuckling as she watched Lloyd dick getting hard once again. "I saw these websites that have girls with hairy armpits. Do you know about them?"

"Of course you do," Mary said with a smile. "There's Pam Winter, and that Rodney Moore has a bunch of movies about girls with hairy armpits too. You ever see them?"

"Yes," Lloyd responded, slowing down the stroking of his member as he enjoyed Mary teasing him like this.

"I saw one picture of this one girl who was doing this. Does this turn you on?" Mary asked before craning her head over to the side and letting her tongue slide over the moist hairs.

"Omigod," Lloyd groaned as he watched Mary do the same on the other side.

"Felt better when you did it to me up at the cabin," Mary told him. "Loved the way your tongue worked."

"Geez," Lloyd exhaled loudly, his cock now fully erect and pointing up in the direction of Mary's face.

"Maybe I could be in a movie," Mary suggested. "I don't know though. None of those girls on the website seemed to be as hairy as me. Is that a bad thing? Being this hairy, I mean?"

"No," Lloyd croaked, feeling his dick getting harder with every word Mary spoke.

"You know, I wasn't too crazy about the hair at first," Mary opined as she surveyed the foliage. "But seeing the effect it has on some guys, maybe I'll keep it. What say you, Mr. Anderson?"

"I want you," Lloyd said, taking a step toward Mary, but she motioned him back.

"I want your cock really hard first," Mary said, and even though they both could see that he was indeed as hard as blue steel, and despite Lloyd protesting, he stepped back.

"Don't," Lloyd said when he saw Mary take her glasses off and set them on the desk.

"Like the glasses?" Mary asked. "Not worry, I'll put them back on, but I thought you might want me to take this off first."

Crossing her hands in front of herself, Mary grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled it up, stetching it way out to get it over her breasts and then pulling it up over her head, setting her massive tits free from their confinement.

Mary ran her hands over her breasts, spreading the dampness from under her tit-flesh all over her breasts before putting her glasses back on, and took the bottom of her short skirt in her hands.

"Didn't wear panties," Mary said as she slowly lifted the garment to expose the wild, untrimmed triangle of dark brown hair that surrounded her womanhood. "You noticed that, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Don't really have the legs for something this short, but..."

"You're gorgeous," Lloyd interrupted. "I have to have you."

"On the desk?" Mary asked, running her fingers through the dense jungle that was dripping around the opening. "Please?"

Lloyd made a couple of short steps toward the desk, and with a swipe of his arm sent the folders and books onto the floor, pens and other items flying into the air, before grabbing Mary and tossing her onto her back on the desk.

Pulling the skirt up to Mary's waist, Lloyd lifted Mary's legs and slammed himself between her soft white thighs, impaling her perfectly with his cock. Mary howled as his stiff dick found her opening right away.

"Fuck me Mr. Anderson," Mary insisted as she wrapped her legs around him. "Don't be nice about it either."

From then on, for the next few minutes, the scene was one of total mayhem. Lloyd Anderson pounded his dick into Mary's wet pussy with a savageness that shocked them both, slamming into Mary with such force that the heavy oak desk started to inch over the floor tiles with each thrust.

Mary looked at her old teacher in a whole new way, turned on by the lust of her former mentor whose face was strained and beet red, the veins and tendons on his face and neck taut and pulsating while his tie flopped around with every movement. She came almost immediately, and she came again shortly before Lloyd finally did, just as the desk was making one last lurch before it hit the blackboard with a loud thud.

As Lloyd groaned like the animal he felt like, he ejaculated deep inside of Mary, sending what felt like a gallon of his seed deep inside of her before collapsing on top of the girl.

"That was so fucking good," Mary gasped as she held Lloyd's head close to her. "So good."

Lloyd murmured his affirmation while he kept his face buried under Mary's arm, kissing the salty matted fur for what might be the last time. Finally, he pulled himself off of Mary and helped her to her feet before they both got themselves together as best they could, and after they got dressed they both walked to the door together.

"Oops," Mary said, turning the knob and finding the door had been unlocked all along. "That would have been embarrassing."

Lloyd shook his head at his stupidity while bidding Mary good night before walking briskly to his car with his briefcase strategically held in front of his crotch, thankfully not running into any fellow teachers enroute, and only when he had safely jumped into the car did he start breathing normally again.

***

thanks for reading - comments are welcomed.

furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers
12