Mary's Evolution: Book 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers

"How can you be so sure?" Mary asked. "I mean, that would be awesome for Colin, but he would have to win the elction."

Whitney looked at Mary for a few seconds before bursting out into laughter.

"I'm sorry, Mary, it's very easy to forget how young and naive you are," Whitney said, her eyes going down to the blazer which bowed out dramatically with each breath Mary took. "And you look much older in person in many ways. Why don't you take that blazer off, Mary? You seem rather warm with that on."

"I'm okay," Mary said, yet under the persistent and piercing glare of the older woman, Mary found herself undoing the blazer and slipping it off her shoulders.

Whitney Collier-Heath watched the young woman intensely, and despite her calm demeanor, when Mary took the blazer off there was a loud and very audible intake of breath that came from the older woman. That was followed by an even longer and louder exhale as the redhead's eyes stared brazenly at the white cotton top that struggled to contain the huge breasts it covered.

"Yes," Whitney said, trying to regain her own composure and return to the conversation. "It's more or less all over but the shouting. Colin will announce he's running for the seat in a couple of months. If there's a primary he will destroy whoever is foolish enough to contest the issue, and the general election is a foregone conclusion for our party in this state."

"That's amazing," Mary said, and she felt her nipples popping out under the careful scrutiny they were getting from Colin's wife.

"A term or two in the Senate, and then hopefully a run at the top spot," Whitney said.

"Why are you telling me all of this?" Mary asked.

"I have to keep Colin happy," Whitney declared. "You're very important to him."

"I am?"

"Of course," Whitney said. "He's very attracted to you. Certainly you know that. Frankly, I can see why. Physically you're even more impressive in person than you are on film, and that's saying something."

"On film?"

"The movie?" Whitney asked, and when she saw the confused look on the teen's face, she made a bit of a face but continued. "Then I assume you really don't know about the video - we thought you might have taken it."

"I don't know what you're talking about. What video?"

"Never mind," Whitney said. "What's important is that you're on board with us. Colin will need someone to assist him. Nothing major at first of course. You'll be a gopher to start, but as you catch on you'll get more important assignments."

"Are you talking about a job?" Mary asked. "I'm going to college now."

"I know," Whitney said. "SUNY at Albany. Doing quite well too. Dean's list most likely first semester."

"So you see I can't..."

"You'll be on an internship," Whitney explained. "Earning full credit for the time you work with us."

"I don't think the school administration will let me do that," Mary started to say, explaining that there was no way she could get away with doing something like that, but as her eyes went back up to meet Mrs. Heath's, Mary was met with an amused expression in return.

"It's already set," Whitney said. "Pending your approval, of course."

"I'd have to ask my parents," Mary said.

"If you wish," Whitney said, giving Mary a lecherous grin as she looked Mary over, with the redhead's eyes eyes stalling at the girl's heaving bosom. "Just remember that you're a big girl now."

"What would I do for Colin?"

"Everything you've been doing right along," Whitney replied. "Give him head. Let him fuck you when he needs it. Even pee on him for those special occassions."

"You know about all of that?" Mary responded.

"Of course," Whitney said. "Does that bother you?"

"Well - no I guess," Mary said. "Kind of surprised that it doesn't bother you though."

"Why should it?"

"He's your husband."

"Technically," Whitney informed her.

...

Chapter Six: Whitney.

"When we were back in college, Colin and I were mainly friends," Whitney explained. "We had sex a few times, but it was lousy for both of us. I knew what I wanted from Colin and it wasn't his cock, no matter how impressive a thing it is. As for Colin, he admitted that he was just going through the motions with me. After we got all that bullshit out of the way, we were able to be completely honest with each other. I was going to use him and he was going to use me."

"You mean that you don't love each other?"

"We respect each other. Love is for Hallmark cards and Senior Proms," Whitney snapped. "Do you actually think your parents are still madly in love with each other?"

"I don't know," Mary answered with a shrug. "I think so."

"How about your insurance man stud - what's his name? The guy with the uncut pecker? Is he still hot for the real estate slut he's been in a sham marriage with for so long?"

"Greg?" Mary asked, her head jerking upward when she heard the redhead describe her first love. "How do you know about him?"

"Your life is an open book, especially the way you've been living it," Whitney said. "So the answer is no. Colin and I have an unusual relationship. Unusual in that we were honest with each other from the start, instead of sneaking around behind each other's backs."

"You have a son."

"Adopted and safely off to boarding school," Whitney replied. "Even the dog in the campaign literature was a rental."

"So you don't care about Colin?"

"I didn't say that," Whitney said. "I respect him, and I've invested a whole lot in him. Both time and money. I think he respects me, and we get along very well, like successful business partners should."

"Sounds - I dunno. Cold."

"Welcome to the real world, Mary," Whitney declared. "Now that you know what you're getting into, here's the proposition. You take an intern position with the Heath for Senator team, and do whatever Colin needs you to do. You'll be well compensated for your services."

"Makes me sound like I'm a - you know," Mary said.

"Aren't we all?" Whitney suggested. "Even me, by sucking up to my old man for my inheritance back in the day, so don't get too depressed by the thought. And of course nobody is as big a whore as dear Colin."

"What if I don't do this?"

"Then you walk away," Whitney said. "You forget about Colin. Forget about ever seeing him again and go live your life. Be a computer programmer in a public sector job or something. Whatever you decide is fine. The one thing I suggest is that you never say so much of a word about Colin or myself. Nothing to anyone about what you did with him or what I've said to you. Your silence is not negotiable and any breech of your trust would be very unpleasant for not only you but yours as well."

"Regardless, this is for your cooperation this far," Whitney said, and as she spoke she handed Mary an thick envelope.

When Mary opened the envelope she almost dropped it, fumbling to keep the packet intact as she peeked at the wad of crisp bills, all of them with the same face on them.

"Well?" Whitney said.

"Um... I would say that's a lot of dead presidents," Mary opined as she gaped as the obscene wad of money. "Except that Ben Franklin was never one. I feel weird."

"How so?"

"It's just that when I did stuff with Colin, I wasn't - you know," Mary said hesitantly.

"Nobody thinks you did it for anything other than your own pleasure," Whitney said. "You wouldn't be here if we did. Colin said that you were like a breath of fresh air. Very curious and open minded, and willing to try anything, not to mention your being cute in an unassuming way, and everything he said to me seems to be true."

Mary set the envelope down on the coffee table and took a deep breath, and as she did Whitney slid over on the couch nearer to her.

"There's an envelope like that for you every month," Whitney said, putting her hand on Mary's knee. "No questions asked. No taxes. No anything."

"I really like your husband," Mary admitted. "A lot. You need to know that."

"I know," Whitney said. "He likes you too, and he needs you for the campaign, and beyond. I like you too, Mary, if that matters to you."

"Well - sure," Mary said. "You're very nice."

"I'm hoping we can be good friends," Whitney said. "Remember that I told you about how Colin and I had confessed to each other what we really liked?"

"Yes."

"I remember the exact words we spoke like it was yesterday, even though it was over 25 years ago," Whitney recalled. "Girls with big breasts really turn me on. There's nothing better than putting my face in the clevage of a really busty girl and smothering myself - just crushing my head with her breasts."

"That sounds just like Colin," Mary giggled.

"Actually, those were my words," Whitney said calmly. "Colin said, 'Wow, me too!' or something very similar.'"

Mary let out a gasp when the older woman's hand came up to her chest using her sculptured fingernail and with slow circular movements began to trace the outline of Mary's swollen nipple, which was sticking out through the fabric of the blouse and the bra beneath it.

"Amazing," Whitney said as she continued to scrape the fat nipple. "I knew I had to have you the minute I saw you with Johanna."

"How did you see me...?"

"Sssh," Whitney hissed. "Do you like what I'm doing to your nipple?"

"Yesss," Mary said, stuttering as her nipple throbbed.

"I guess opposites attract," Whitney said, her dazzingly white teeth sparkling as she smiled at Mary's reactions. "Your breasts are amazing."

"Yours are too," Mary started to say, but Whitney shook her head as she reached down and took Mary's hands.

Bringing the teenager's hands up to her breasts, Whitney let Mary's palms rest on her chest for a moment before putting her own hands on top of them and forcing the girl to squeeze them hard.

"Well?" Whitney asked, watching the shocked look on Mary's face as together their hands clamped down tightly on the spongy material beneath the clothing. "Like a Halloween costume I guess. Colin's idea, although I kind of enjoy it myself in a perverse way. Still interested?"

Mary's hands still gripped whatever was under the clothing, but nodded yes at Whitney, who helped her up off of the couch.

"Let's save the rest so that Colin can enjoy it," Whitney suggested as she fended off Mary's attempt to kiss her for the time being. "There's a phone on the bar over there. If you press '100' the limosine will be here in no time to pick you up if you would rather. Okay?"

Mary looked at the phone, popped open and sitting on the edge of the bar, and when they passed by it she reached over at picked it up. Biting her lip, Mary looked up at Whitney, who seemed shocked as she held the phone for a second before calmly flipping it closed and dropping it into a small novelty ceramic toilet that served as an unused ashtray at the edge of the bar.

...

Chapter Seven: In the bedroom.

Whitney Collier-Heath walked behind Mary, shepherding her past the bed and positioning her so that they were close to the camera. A special treat for Colin, Whitney thought as she stopped the girl and stood behind her.

The difference in their heights was so great that Whitney was able to rest her chin on the top of Mary's head as she leaned into the girl, running her hands down the teenager's arms while inhaling the scent of her hair.

Herbal Essence, Whitney detected as she crinkled her nose at the aroma, and she made a mental note to send the girl some quality stuff so that she would look and smell her best. Mary's wavy hair felt incredibly full and soft against her face as Whitney kept running her hands up and down her arms.

Glancing over at their reflection in the dresser mirror, Whitney saw Mary's eyes rolling around in her head, seeming to enjoy the feel of the hands stroking her arms, and the hairs on the girl's forearms were standing straight up in response.

Teasing Mary like this was enjoyable, but it was becoming unbearable for Whitney, as the sight of Mary's breasts was simply irresistable. When Whitney could hold back no longer, she let her hands move off of Mary's arms and cup her breasts.

"I've wanted to do this this moment I laid eyes on you!" Whitney gasped, a chill running down her spine as her long, supple fingers grabbed the massive breasts, kneading them roughly through the fabric of the blouse and the brassiere below.

For her part, Mary's body responded as well, her upper torso writhing and twisting as the older woman grabbed her tits roughly, churning and squeezing them for a moment until Whitney grabbed the bottom of the blouse and yanked it up over Mary's head.

Facing the mirror as well as the camera, Whitney pawed at Mary's breasts in the harness only briefly before deftly undoing the clasps in front that held the brassiere in place. When the last hook came free, the bra practically exploded off of Mary as her huge breasts burst free of their confinement.

"Omigod," Whitney gasped as she watched Mary's breasts fall free, and even though she had watched the video of her several times and had seen Mary's amazing tits before, actually seeing and touching them was a whole different experience.

So soft and so full, and so much better than the rock-hard silcone boobs that so many girls had these days, Mary's breasts were exquistely natural and quite responsive to the touch. Her nipples were outrageously large, and the auroelas that they were centered in were as big as drink coasters.

Whitney's fingers plucked at them like violin strings, causing Mary to squirm and lean back into her. The rougher Whitney's hands became, the more Mary responded, until they were both writhing like they were dancing to music that no one else could hear.

"Want to touch you," Mary whispered, but Whitney kept her positioned in front of her, kissing the top of her head while massaging her breasts.

Mary's arms came up, letting her fingers run through Whitney's fiery red locks, and as her arms came up, Whitney inhaled the aroma of Teen Spirit deodorant as it wafted up from Mary's underarms.

Underarms that were shaved, Whitney noted with a twinge of regret, and as she let her hands move over the girl she wished that she could have seen Mary in all her natural glory before she was shorn that night.

Whitney's fingers slid up and down the insides of Mary's upraised arms, feeling just the hint of five o'clock shadow that was already coating the slippery slopes of the teen's moist armpits, before her hands moved down to those irresistable breasts again.

"This way," Whitney whispered in Mary's ear, and together they took a couple of steps backward, until Whitney felt the edge of the massive bed against the backs of her legs.

Sitting down, Whitney turned Mary around so that she was facing her. Now Mary's enormous breasts were right at eye level, and Whitney plunged her face right into the deep cleavage while gripping Mary's breasts with her hands.

The deep crevice was moist and hot, and Whitney licked the damp skin while squeezing Mary's breasts around her face. Whitney was wiggling on the bed, feeling her pussy practically dripping with excitement as she tongued her way over and wrapped her lips around the most plump and responsive nipple she had ever experienced.

"You're like every fantasy of mine come to life," Whitney gushed as she took her mouth off of the fat peg for a second before going right back to it, her hands finding the catch of Mary's skirt and tugging down the zipper with no resistance from the girl.

The skirt fell down to the floor, and Whitney's hands ran all over the girl's fleshy thighs. Her fingers grazed the pubic hair that was peeking out of the elastic leg openings of Mary's panties, and she tugged gently at the wayward fur, delighting in its softness as she stretched out the dark curls as far as she could before letting them go.

Whitney leaned back, looking up at Mary who was watching her with eyes that seemed glazed. Do you want me as much as I want you, Whitney wondered? Not possible, Whitney concluded as she reached up and grabbed the top of her panties, feeling Mary's slightly doughy tummy against the backs of her fingers.

Whitney peeled the panties down slowly, savoring the sight of one of the largest and densest triangles she had ever seen. The dark jungle covered Mary's entire delta, and along with the visual thrill, Whitney shivered as she inhaled the musky and feral aroma that was pouring out of Mary's pussy, and it only took a second for Whitney's fingers to discover that the hair that lined Mary's opening was soaking wet.

"Oooh!" Mary moaned, her legs shaking as she felt Whitney's fingers slide along her pussy lips, and she had to grab Whitney's shoulders for support as she stepped out of the panties.

"Please," Mary whimpered, trying to hump the hand that was gently stroking her labia, and Whitney smiled at how spastic Mary was becoming, almost as if she was in heat and desperately seeking relief.

Whitney stood up and lowered her face to kiss Mary, and when their lips met Mary responded like an animal, clawing at the older woman and almost trying to swallow Whitney's tongue as they kissed. Whitney eased Mary down to the bed and instructed her to lay down, and as she did, Whitney smiled at the camera while reaching behind her head to undo her dress.

...

Chapter Eight: Whitney Collier-Heath unwrapped.

As Whitney's fingers found the clasp on the back of her dress, she looked down at the voluputous teenager who was on the bed below her, propped up on her elbow with those incredible breasts hanging down to the bedding.

Mary had excitedly offered to help, but Whitney shook her head, wanting to do this her own way. A way that excited her for some strange reason, as well as delighting Colin, and as Whitney let the dress fall to the floor she pictured Colin's reaction while he would watch the video later with her.

His fist wrapped around his cock, he would be narrating the action for Whitney as it unfolded on the screen before them, asking questions and making comments until he would finally ejaculate under Whitney's amused observation.

What would it be like to play these games at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Whitney wondered as she calmly folded the dress and placed it on the back of the chair and went about slipping her pantyhose down in as lingering and sensuous a manner as a woman close to a half-century old could manage.

On the bed, Mary was a bundle of nerves as she visually examined the amazingly lithe body of the wife of her lover while she undressed, and despite this being just about the most unlikely thing Mary had expected to be doing when she arrived at the cabin, Mary was so taken by the cool confidence of the elegant redhead that it hardly mattered.

What an erotic looking body Mrs. Heath had, Mary thought as the woman slowly pulled the pantyhose down what had to be the longest legs she had ever seen. Her legs were so slender yet still had a nice shape to them, and there wasn't a hint of cellulite on her supple thighs either.

Mrs. Heath's entire body was like that, Mary noticed as the older woman straightened up and meticulously folded her hosiery. Mrs. Heath's body was as slender as a woman's body could possibly be, yet there were no jutting bones or gangly looking limbs like some of those heroin-chic models of the past.

Just miles and miles of the smoothest and palest skin imaginable, Mary noted, the stark china-white tone broken only by the galaxy of freckles that adorned Mrs. Heath's arms and shoulders in addition to her upper back and chest, giving her a hint of that farm-girl appearance shown in the campaign literature.

Now clad in just a bra and panties, Whitney surprised Mary by taking her lacy panties off first. She did this slowly as well, inching the sexy undies down at such as slow rate of speed that it didn't seem as if they were moving at all until the pale skin of Mrs. Heath's lower tummy was interrupted by the brilliant blaze of her pubic hair,

furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers