Mary's Evolution: Book 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers

The fact that there was hair there at all surprised Mary, who expected to see a waxed or shaved mound when it was exposed, but that was certainly not the case. Instead, a somewhat trimmed but definitely thick triangle of red hair stood out almost phosphorescently against the pale skin around it.

The panties fell down Mrs. Heath's legs, and when they hit the ground the woman didn't pick them up but merely stepped out of them, her eyes never leaving Mary's, and Whitney's heart raced as she saw what seemed to be the look of lust in her eyes. Face flushed and chest heaving, Whitney wondered whether Mary was wet as she watched her undress.

Mary had rolled over and was sitting on the edge of the bed now, wanting to get up and touch the exotic looking older woman, but she stayed perched on the bed only a foot or so away from her. That flaming red bush was so close that Mary could not only smell it, she could almost taste it as the scent wafted through her nostrils, and if Mrs. Heath's intention was to inflame Mary and make her crazy, mission accomplished.

"This is a Johanna design too," Whitney said, her voice sounding smoky and husky to Mary as the woman toyed with the lace on the cups of her long-line ivory brassiere. "An original - custom made for me. You like? 38D."

Whitney chuckled as she mentioned the size of the bra, and as she watched the girl nod in response she noticed the tiny droplets of sweat on Mary's forehead had started to trickle down her face, into the thick eyebrows and under her glasses, but while Mary blinked she made no move to wipe her brow but instead sat at attention before her as if in a trance.

"I hope you aren't going to be too disappointed," Whitney said while undoing the row of hooks on the front of the harness.

...

Chapter Nine: Mary's reaction.

As Mrs. Heath undid the hooks of her bra, Mary fidgeted on the edge of the bed, the anticipation almost painful. She didn't know what to expect; when the older woman had placed Mary's hands on her breasts out on the den, Mary could tell that she was wearing a padded bra.

Indeed, on a woman as slender as Mrs. Heath, her chest did seem out of proportion, but then again, who am I to judge in that regard, Mary thought to herself. Maybe she had a mastectomy or something like that, she mused. Mary vowed to herself that she would not let that affect her in any way, because Mrs. Heath was so spectacular looking that not much could change that.

Mrs. Heath. Funny, Mary thought, thinking of her as Mrs. Heath. Indeed, a woman that had just seduced her, undressed her and was now doing the most provocative and senusual disrobing imaginable should not be thought of in that formal a manner, no matter how elegant she was.

Her name is Whitney, Mary kept saying. Not Mrs. Heath. Whitney, and now Whitney was done unhooking the bra at last, and as she opened the frilly foundation, Mary found herself making an audible reaction despite herself.

Mary stood up on shaky legs, not even aware of doing so, as Whitney shrugged the brasieere off of her shoulders and let the garment hang off her index finger for a second before letting it fall to the floor. Mary gave only a fleeting glance to the bra with the cups filled with foam padding, before looking back at Whitney.

The older woman stood there, her confidence still there but while she stood there naked in front of the teenager, she felt the same flash of insecurity that she always did at this time, which was mainly a product of a humiliating experience earlier in her life.

So as Whitney stood there, bringing her hands up to her chest and squeezing her plump nipples while waiting for a sign after Mary's initial shock wore off. The sign was not long in coming, for after her initial gasp of shock, Mary was taking the two steps needed to bridge the gap between them.

"So beautiful," Mary whispered as she looked up at the gazelle-like creature who towered above her, just before bowing her head and taking the strawberry-sized nipple into her mouth.

The rubbery bud tasted as sweet to Mary as the fruit it looked like, and any question of how sensitive Whitney's nipples were was answered when the older woman's body writhed while pulling Mary close to her chest.

"Not disappointed?" Whitney asked as Mary's mouth slid over to her left nipple while Mary's hand replaced her mouth on her right one.

"You're so gorgeous," Mary said breathlessly before going back to work on the nipple, with Whitney running her hands through Mary's hair.

Mary had no idea what she was expecting when Whitney's bra came off, although many scenarios had crossed her mind. None of them included the vision of an completely flat-chested Whitney Collier-Heath; not small boobies like Brianna's, but no breasts at all, except for the barely perceptible swells around her nipples.

And what nipples they were, Mary thought as her mouth devoured the puffy buds. They not only were the same color as strawberries, but they were shaped like them as well. Little red cones that jutted out from an otherwise flat surface yet made her look as stunningly female as a woman could be.

"You don't need these anymore, do you?" Whitney asked as she took Mary's glasses off of her, setting them on the night table before easing her down on the bed and burying her face into Mary's dense bush, finding the dripping opening with no problem.

...

Chapter Ten: Sunrise.

Mary had dropped off to sleep for a few minutes, but as the sun began to rise and fill the bedroom with light, she rolled onto her side and looked over at Whitney who was sleeping, still every bit as stunning looking as she had been when they first met twelve hours ago.

There had been a few brief naps during that time, with Whitney's head often nestled sweetly in Mary's bosom, but then one of them would awaken, and all hell would break loose once more.

Whitney was a intensely passionate lover, quite unlike either of Mary's two previous feamle lovers in every way. Whitney was usually the aggressor, taking the lead as she led Mary through a myriad of positions and contortions, most of which settled on the older woman's infatuation with Mary's breasts, which hadn't waned for an instant all night and morning.

Mary's nipples were sore from Whitney's constant attention, but it was a pleasant ache, and Mary was sure that Whitney was probably in a similar condition, since Mary had developed a fixation of her own with those magnificent nipples of Whitney's.

Now, with Whitney on her back, her chest rising and falling with her breathing, Mary yearned to take one of those nipples in her mouth again, but for the time being decided to let the older woman rest for now and just kept examining her visually.

Just tiny hints of the woman's age, around the eyes and the neck, but save those little signs she could have easily passed for a teenager. Maybe from feeling the girl's eyes on her, Whitney started to stir, and before too long she was awake, looking over at Mary with a wry smile.

"What are you up to?" the redhead said, running the back of her hand along the faint swirl of down around Mary's ear before putting her hand behind her head and stretching.

"Just looking," Mary said.

"Don't look too hard," Whitney cautioned. "By now I'm sure the carriage has started to turn back into a pumpkin."

"Not yet," Mary said, letting her hand slide over Whitney's flat stomach and up over her swollen nipples. "I'll let you know when you stop looking delicious."

"You are insatiable," Whitney sasid, chuckling as she saw Mary staring at her armpit, and when Mary persed her lips and blew gently into the deep hollow, the chuckle grew louder.

"It looks sexy on you," Mary commented as she watched her breath make the tiny wisp of red hair under Whitney's arm wave in the breeze. "I didn't think Colin liked that much."

"What Colin likes doesn't matter to me," Whitney said. "The tail doesn't wag the dog, does it?"

"Well, I like it," Mary said, leaning forward to plant a kiss on the modest spray of hair before letting her tongue slide up and down the fur, pasting the hair to her skin and causing Whitney to shiver.

"Don't get me feeling frisky again," Whitney said, kissing Mary on the forehead as she rolled out of bed. "We've got to get going."

"Aw!" Mary said, pouting as she watched Whitney walk across the room as gracefully as a ballerina. "I was hoping we could play more."

"Not today," Whitney said as she gathered her clothes. "Hope that shower we took before lasts."

"I could look at you naked all day," Mary said as she watched Whitney start to get dressed.

"Someday you will," Whitney said, watching Mary crawl out of bed. "We both will do that. I have a place in Aruba where we can lay around all day naked and just relax without a care."

"Aruba? Wow" Mary exclaimed, holding up the bra with the sewn-in foam filled cups to let Whitney slip her arms into it before unhooking it up for her. "You had Johanna make this? How come? I mean, you're so beautiful that you don't need it."

"Colin likes it," Whitney said, adjusting the harness. "I have to admit it makes me feel different too. It's sort of like getting to walk around being built like you. The people that know me realize it's just a game. Kind of an inside joke on Colin's fetish and my shortcomings."

"I would love to be built like you,' Mary admitted. "Just to experience being graceful and slender for a day."

"And I would like to be you too, just for a day myself," Whitney said. "There was a time that I didn't feel that way. I came real close to getting implants back when I was really young. Not easy growing up when you're built like a boy."

"That would have been a mistake," Mary opined.

"Luckily, I didn't do it, and I've found that a lot of women like the way I look."

"Like the way you look?" Mary purred, wrapping her naked body around Whitney while she tried to get her dress on. "I'm totally crazy about you."

"Well, I'm glad," Whitney said. "And as much as I hate to do this, we have to get you dressed too. Now do me a favor and look over to that corner and smile. Wave."

"At what?"

"The camera."

...

Chapter Eleven: Rules of engagement.

After Whitney helped Mary on with her clothes, suffering only a few delays when her concentration lapsed and she felt the need to play around, she called for the limo.

"I feel really weird," Mary said. "Knowing that everything I've done in that cabin is on tape."

"All safe," Whitney said. "At least almost all of it. We seem to be missing a tape, but we'll catch up to that one."

As the two of them waited on the deck of the cabin, Whitney got serious.

"You're going to have to get a little bit under control, seeing as you're going to be in a sensitive position with us soon," Whitney advised, almost as if she was making Mary's decision about working for the Heath for Senator team for her. "Time to reign in your raging libido a bit."

"You mean..."

"Certainly not with Colin - or with me either," Whitney said. "It's your other... let's just say pursuits. Can't have you running around like you have been. No more having you bent over police cars while getting fucked in the ass, for example."

"How did you know about that?" Mary asked after getting over the shock.

"Not much you've done has gone unnoticed lately," Whitney said.

"You had somebody watching me that night with the policeman?"

"You will never know. Even I don't know sometimes. Maybe the person watching you WAS the cop," Whitney said. "Like I said, you have to start using your head. That goes for Colin too, the horny bastard."

The ride home was uneventful, with Whitney explaining what was going to happen regarding her school situation and her job, and after getting let off at her house, Mary went quietly upstairs to her room.

The envelope Whitney had given her was at the top of her purse, and as Mary counted the largest stack of bills she had even seen, she shook her head at the twisted road that had led her to where she was now, and wondered where she was headed in the future.

...

thanks for reading

furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers