Mary's Game in the Store Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary finishes the game in the store.
2.3k words
4.47
28.7k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers

Standing up she read the note. "Much like change and TV remotes, this is where you'll find your next piece of clothing." Mary thought about it. A couch would be the likely place. She figured she'd have to go down stairs to get to the couches they were most likely in. She thought about how they could be in the ones upstairs, but she had a feeling they were in the ones downstairs in the electronics. So far each piece clothing has been on a different floor than the last, Jenny and Julie meant for the search to take long.

Being cautious now, Mary approached the stairs. She looked over the edge to see if she could spot the cleaning lady. Seeing into the kitchen, she did see her. She was busy away cleaning in there. Mary knew she'd have to hurry and get down there. Right then could be the perfect chance to make it to the stairs.

Running now she approached the stairs. As she went down the first few, she freaked out and turned around. The noise that was made as she ran on the stairs was loud. Unlike the upstairs, the stairs weren't carpet, but a hard tile surface. The noise her shoes made on them was much too loud if she ran. This meant that if she ran, she'd be heard before getting all the way down. If she walked though, it would take longer.

Moving back near the railing where should could look down into the kitchen, she saw the cleaner was still busy. She slowly made her decent down the stairs. Every step made her heart pump miles a minute. She wanted to run, but couldn't . She was there, exposed, and couldn't hide at this point. She wanted to turn back, before it was too late, but now forward was the only option, she was past half way. On the final few steps she stopped. At that moment she let it all sink in. She had made it without being caught. It felt like nothing could go wrong. Could she tempt it any longer? She started counting in her head. She got up to 20, and wanted to go farther. On 33 though she though she heard something, perhaps the cleaning lady wheeling her cart that way. She had to keep moving.

Walking around the stairs, away from the kitchen stuff, Mary made her way to the electronics. Couches lay in front of TV's, and so her search began. She flipped cushions and stuck her hand under between the floor and couches. Her search did actually yield a bit of change and at one point an actual TV Remote. She wondered if they were put there on purpose.

Before finding any clothing though, she heard humming. It must have been the cleaning lady she though. She quickly ran for cover behind a chair as the cleaning lady wheeled her cart right by the area. Luckily the chair was a large black leather recliner, it kept her hidden. The lady disappeared into the backroom soon enough.

Stepping out from behind the chair she decided to check in the chair too, it wouldn't be too odd to find it there. Feeling around the chair, Mary brushed against something. At that moment the chair started to hum. Mary stepped back, surprised at the sudden noise. She then noticed though that it was a vibrating chair. She looked to make sure the cleaning lady was gone for sure. She couldn't pass the chance up.

Sitting down the chair, Mary's eyes widened. The feel was amazing. She didn't know if it was because she was naked, or if it was because of her heightened senses because of the nudity. Either way she told herself she needed to come back one day to do this again. The vibrations felt great. The stress from the fear was slowly easing away. She was almost lost in another fantasy though as she heard a door open. She quickly got off the chair and tried running away. 'So much for being relaxed,' she thought. She didn't shut the chair off though. She hid behind a nearby couch as the cleaner re-entered the room.

This time as she passed though she stopped. She noticed the chair. She stepped over and examined the thing. "I swear, she plays tricks like this on us just to annoy us. What kind of manager does that?" the cleaner said as she found the off switch. She then attended to fixing the couch next to it that Mary hadn't done herself yet. Mary this whole time sat silently. She was so close to being discovered, and it wasn't easy to keep her breathing low. Heart racing she preyed in her head for the lady to go away.

After time passing though, the cleaner was on her way again. Mary got up, and went back to searching through the couches and chairs. In a particular couch she felt something. It was nice and soft, different than the leather of the couch she was searching. She tugged on it and out came her panties. They were quite a cute pair too, sky blue. She pulled them up over the shoes and looked at them. She was finally partially covered.

The panties though, something seemed too nice about them. She then remembered. The panties were the same panties she left on the strangers door that one night. 'How'd they get here?' she questioned herself. Then it hit her. Susan, Susan was the girl in the nightgown that caught her at the door. When Jenny and Julie picked the house at 'random' they really chose Susan's. These panties were actually hers, and Susan had seen here naked before. Mary almost felt betrayed, like they set her up to be caught and scare her half to death. Stopping to think about it though, they didn't betray her trust. Sure she got caught, but it wasn't by a stranger, but someone they knew wouldn't be angry, wouldn't call the police or anything.

She found the clue, but before reading it saw something. Out the front windows she could see the sun rising. She had spent a good amount of time there. Now other workers would be coming in. Mary wanted to find more clothes, but it was getting too late.

She headed towards the backdoor and stopped in the backroom. She remembered what Susan asked, to say goodbye to her before she left. Mary looked back out into the store. She didn't know where she would be. Wandering out she started to search.

It didn't take long until she saw Susan walk through the front part of the store. She had some papers in hand as she headed to a side room. Mary quickly ran over before the cleaner showed up. She didn't shout to Susan though as she walked in the doorway. Mary made her way to the door, and slowly let herself in.

"Why what a pleasant surprise. I can see you found some more clothing," Susan greeted as she was putting papers in a pile on the desk.

"I just came to say goodbye, I'm going now, it's getting too late," Mary explained. She was able to stop herself from covering her exposed breast, even though it felt weird standing there in her panties shoes and socks.

"I suppose it is. Well I have to say it's been fun," Susan said as she sat in her chair. "Good luck getting to their car."

"Thanks. Oh also thanks for," Mary paused, "Thanks for returning the panties." She said and a quick gasp, embarrassed to acknowledge it.

"And wash them," Susan reminded with a chuckle.

"Ye-yes. Thanks for washing them too ," Mary said with a blush.

"It's the least I could do with the show you gave me tonight, and that night before," Susan said with a wink. Mary blushed even more now, fidgeting on the spot.

A knocking then came to the door. "Susan, you asked me to come here today." Came a males voice. Mary's eyes shot wide as she looked to Susan for help. Susan merely pointed to behind her desk. Mary quickly went around the desk and ducked behind it.

"Come in Nathan." Susan said as the door open. Mary was now almost exposed to another person this morning. She sat quivering behind the desk. Susan discussed a few things with Nathan. As Mary sat there, Susan rubbed her back to try and calm her, it did help.

"Later at lunch we can continue this Nathan, I have some calls to make. Go upstairs and check to see if everything is set up Ok there. Last night I hear it was a little roughed up." Susan said as she stood to walk him out. After he left, she closed the door and Mary came out of hiding.

"Thanks so much Ma'am, that's a big help," Mary thanks Susan.

"Enough with the formal stuff. I must say though I am impressed. Back when I first met Jenny and Julie, they wouldn't have had the nerves to sit there like that. You must make them very proud with how much you do. I'm impressed at least. Now go while Nathan is upstairs still."

Mary stopped to think. She couldn't even imagine Jenny and Julie being scared or worried. Susan's words still touched her though. Before stepping outside, Mary grabbed hold of both sides of the panties. She then pulled them down and off her legs, leaving her naked except the shoes and socks. "Thanks again Ma'am." Mary said as she hung the panties and on the doorknob. She opened the door, and stepped out.

"It's Susan!" Susan called back out the door, but the door closed and Mary was gone. She smiled as she picked the panties off the door. She saw a bright future for that girl.

Mary was now already at the door to the backroom. She quickly opened it and hid there for a moment. Now she only had to make it out through the parking lot. She did miss the panties, but it made her proud of herself thinking of how she was pushing herself like this. She wanted to make Jenny and Julie proud also. She hoped they were still out there. She heard noises inside the store though, by the door, she had to hurry. She quickly went out the back door. She immediately found herself in front of semi. It was probably loaded with shipments. She didn't think more people would be there yet. She looked around and didn't see anyone in it or unloading it. She wasn't going to wait for them though.

She quickly ran out into the parking lot. There were still no cars around; nowhere to hide, but now it was growing light. Traffic was heavier on the freeway, and other nearby stores had a few cars in there lots. Mary saw Jenny's car though, and quickly made her way to it. Jenny and Julie were standing outside it, still in their T-Shirts.

"Well looks like the clues weren't easy enough I guess." Jenny joked seeing Mary still practically naked.

"I did more, it's just I left the panties with Susan," Mary meekly stated.

"Well looks like you had fun probably," Julie said taking note of the hard nipples and the wetness between her thighs, "Looks like there is some dew between your legs."

"Can we get going now, it's a tad bright and I'm a tad naked?" Mary asked, getting antsy standing in the open like that.

"We will, but first, we want you to get on the hood of the car and masturbate to orgasm," Jenny said with a smile.

"We know you want to," Julie added.

"You're both kidding right?! I mean it's morning time and I'm naked, and there are people coming. I can't just-" she said but then stopped. Both looked serious as they pointed to the car's hood. Mary put her hand in front of her wet lips. The slightest touch sent shivers. She started to think how she could do it fast. She thought about how the people working here, the customers, and anyone could show up. They would watch as she did it. Before she knew it, she was climbing onto the hood of the car. Her hand was clamped between her thighs.

She was snapped out of this though as the sound of a car horn went off. "Get in silly, we were joking. Hurry before someone sees." Julie said out the open window. Mary turned to see them in the car. She blushed as she got off and into the car. "Wow, we didn't think you'd actually do it. I guess you must not have gotten any release while you were in the store."

"Julies right though, I figured you wouldn't be able to hold out, specially with the way you're always running between the legs. You better not have dented the car though," Jenny warned as they pulled out of the lot.

"I'd be more worried about ruining the paint with various fluids," Julie said as she burst out laughing.

"Shut up guys, I thought you were serious. I didn't want to be left there naked," Mary said, embarrassed at the teasing.

"You know we'd never make you do anything you didn't want to," Jenny reassured. "We'd also never leave you somewhere naked like that. We understand if any adventure is too much for you, we can always call any off at any time. Although things are different if we've made a deal."

"What do you mean?" Mary asked.

"Don't you remember? Once done finding clothes, we were to do another adventure. Dressed as you are. We were thinking you'd get at least all your underwear and even a shirt if you were lucky. This will prove to be interesting."

"Yeah, it will," Julie said, now just giggling.

Mary just stared out the window. She now was regretting leaving her panties back at the store. What was in store for her?

Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers