Mary's Hotel Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,281 Followers

Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine she would meet one of them again.

Once more, instead of feeling annoyed or embarrassed it turned her on even more. In some way it felt better to know that he was not a total stranger, he had in fact seen ALL off her before and, she then realised, a little embarrassed, he had wanked until he had shot his spunk whilst watching her on his computer.

By now Mary had only one thought in her mind and that was to be fucked and to be fucked hard!

She again lifted her head from the pillow and realised that if she reached back with her hand she would be able to touch the bulge in his shorts. She had never done anything so bold before. But she had never had a stranger finger fuck her before! She reached back and boldly ran her hand over the bulge in his shorts. The thin silk made him feel almost naked. She moved her hand below his balls and cupped them in her hand, gently squeezing them and feeling their weight. She then moved her hand up to his stiff cock. She gripped it through the thin silk, running her hand over the full length and then using her fingers to feel its width and breathed the words, "fuck me" please, fuck me".

The masseur did not need to be asked twice. She saw him quickly pull down his shorts and, as his stiff cock was released, she lay her head back onto the pillow. She had no need to see his cock; she just wanted to feel it inside her!

She felt him climb on to the bed and then felt his urgent need as he pushed her legs further apart. She felt his fingers probing between her legs, searching out her wet cunt. She felt him open her up with his fingers holding her wet cunt lips wide open as he guided his stiff cock to her entrance. She felt the head of his cock momentarily nestle in the folds of her wet cunt lips. Then, in one firm thrust, making her gasp for breath, he was deep inside her. He stayed like that for a few seconds, most of his weight pressing on her bum as he moved his hands quickly up and under her to hold her breasts firmly in his hands.

He squeezed her tits quite roughly and then began to fuck her. With her face buried in the soft pillow Mary could not see him at all, but she could definitely feel him! He was holding a breast in each hand with a nipple between each thumb and finger. He was almost using her breasts as handles as he gripped them to thrust his stiff cock back and forth into her hungry and willing cunt. She enjoyed feeling the weight of his muscular body pressing down against her and could feel the sweat between their bodies and the urgency of his hot breath against her neck as he thrust his cock in and out of her with big powerful thrusts.

The waves of pleasure were soon surging through Mary's body and she was starting to cum. She did not really care if he had his orgasm or not, she just wanted to use his magnificent cock for her pleasure; but she heard his breathing becoming more and more urgent and felt his muscular thighs tense and his grip on her tits become almost painful. These feelings only added to her pleasure and, as she reached an explosive orgasm, she felt him thrust into her even more urgently and then felt his hot spunk filling her cunt as he released his urgent need inside her.

His pace slowed down and eventually stopped, his cock started to go limp and then slipped out of Mary's wet cunt.

In a very short time the tiredness that Mary had felt some hours earlier took over and she fell into a deep and satisfied sleep. She did not notice as the masseur climbed from her, dressed and left the room.

Some time later Mary awoke. She started to remember the masseur and quickly looked around the room, but the room was empty, there was no sign that he had ever been there. Mary began to think that maybe it had all been a dream, but that did not explain the fact that she was laying on a towel, her skin still felt oily, and she could still feel the wetness between her legs! She pulled the bed covers over her and with a hand between her legs pressing against her pussy she closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

loveking
loveking
1,281 Followers
12