Mary's New Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Mary is put on display and used again.
2.9k words
4.24
104.4k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fictional story. This is the final chapter in this series. If I rieceve enough interest I will consider continuing it.

Special thanks to "Blackstallion21" for his help editing.

Leaving the parking lot Susan headed out of the city and towards the countryside. They rode along in silence for half-hour before Susan pulled up to a massive mansion.

"Get out and take the packages in." Susan commanded.

As Mary entered the massive doors she was in awe of the grander before her. The entry foyer was larger than her apartment. Why had Susan brought her here and who could possibly afford to live like this Mary wondered? Mary didn't have long to wonder as Mr. Anderson came down the staircase.

"Hello girls," he said. You must have had fun shopping from the amount of packages I see." He noticed the collar on Mary's neck. "Why is she wearing a dog collar Susan?" he asked.

"I was just reinforcing my dominance over her Sir," Susan said, I didn't mean anything by it."

"She is not yours to collar," Mr. Anderson said coldly. "Maybe I've been too slack in your training as of late, remove that from her he commanded." As Susan unfastened the collar from Mary's neck Mr. Anderson told her to put it on herself.

"Did you get Mary everything I instructed you too?" Mr. Anderson asked Susan.

"Yes sir, she now has some very lovely things to wear," Susan answered.

"Good," Mr. Anderson said. "Bring your bags into the parlor Mary and you can model them for me." Mary picked up the bags and obediently followed him into the parlor; she could see servants bustling about their duties and chores.

"Take off those things you have on," he told Mary. "I'm sure there are much nicer things in the bags for you to wear." Mary removed her clothes aware of the servants giggling and whispering. Mr. Anderson noticed the bells dangling between Mary's legs. He called Mary to him and as he fingered the bells he questioned Susan about them.

Susan explained to Mr. Anderson the attention they had drawn at the mall. Mr. Anderson laughed and told Mary to leave them where they were.

As Mary tried on each of the items, Mr. Anderson would comment his approval or dislike of it. When Mary had finished trying on the last item there was a small pile of rejects Mr. Anderson told Susan to return to the stores.

"I am having a small party tonight Mary," he said. "I've told some of my associates about you and they are quite eager to get to know you." He rummaged around in the pile of clothing and selected a few pieces.

"I think these will look lovely on Mary tonight," Mr. Anderson said. "Susan, take Mary upstairs, have her shower and dress in these items. I will send someone up to fix her hair and help her with her makeup in a little while." Mary could feel the anger and hatred radiating from Susan and she ushered Mary up the stairs.

"I do hope Mr. Anderson allows me to stay for the party tonight, he always has such interesting entertainment," Susan laughed. "Let's hurry up and get you dressed, we can't have the guest of honor being late."

As she descended the staircase at 9:00 PM, Mr. Anderson softly whistled. "Absolutely gorgeous," he said. Mary was dressed (or undressed) in a low-cut short camisole that was light emerald green. It was made of silk and came to just below Mary's breasts. Mary had on matching lace panties and garters with white stockings that came to just above the knees. The panties were French cut and barely covered her ass. Mary's red bush was visible through the thin lacy material, giving a hint of the treasures buried within. Her shoes were a matching green made of soft leather that wrapped around Mary's ankles, she was having a difficult time balancing on 4" spike heels as she walked. Mary's hair had been piled up high atop her head and looked beautiful with makeup that enhanced the color of her eyes. The lipstick they had selected was blood red and made Mary's mouth look like a ripe piece of fruit ready to be harvested.

"Come here my dear," Mr. Anderson instructed. "I have something for you." Mr. Anderson placed a large ruby pendant hanging on a gold chain around Mary's neck. It rested just above and between her breasts. Next he inserted ruby earrings that dangled from Mary's ears. Against her pale skin they stood out like splashes of blood.

"My guests will be arriving shortly," Mr. Anderson said, "let's get you ready." As he led the way through the house Mary obediently followed. Entering a large room Mary saw a small round stage surrounded by lounge chairs and couches centered in the room. Video cameras on tripods were placed around the room facing the stage. There was a large console with buttons and levers which Mr. Anderson went to. He pushed a button and Mary heard a motor whirl as a thin cable lowered from the ceiling. Mr. Anderson produced a silver bar 12 inches long with leather cuffs at each end.

"Step up on the platform Mary," was instructed. Mr. Anderson fastened the cuffs around Mary's wrists. After he had attached the cable to the center of the bar Mr. Anderson tightened the cable until Mary's hands were above her head. He next produced and fastened leather straps to Mary's ankles. He tied these to rings mounted in the platform, spreading Mary's feet 18 inches apart. Standing at the console Mr. Anderson pushed a button and the cable tightened, stretching Mary upward until she was on her toes. Mr. Anderson next went to a cabinet and rummaged around. As he returned Mary looked in horror at the device he was carrying.

It looked like a copy of Mr. Anderson's monster cock. It was mounted on a frame so when placed on the floor it was in a vertical position. Mr. Anderson approached Mary and reached between her legs. Swatting the bells back and forth he could hear Mary's breathing quicken.

"This certainly is a lovely decoration," Mr. Anderson said, as he slowly pulled the ball from her pussy. Leaving it dangling from the ball still in Mary's ass Mr. Anderson positioned his toy on the floor between Mary's legs. Adjusting the height of the contraption until the fake cockhead was buried in Mary's pussy two inches.

"This toy is spring loaded," Mr. Anderson began. "If you can stay on your toes and keep your weight off of it, then it stays off. Unfortunately every time you relax and put weight on it you will turn it on. Once on, it will vibrate and gyrate in circles. If you allow it to stay on for more than 30 seconds it will reward you with a very unpleasant surprise. Mary, it is designed to send an electrical shock through the cock head into the vagina. It will also spring upward embedding itself farther into you each time. All you have to do to turn it off is to rise up on your toes and stay there five seconds. My guests will be wagering on the how long you can keep the device from shocking you."

Mr. Anderson pulled a ball gag from his pocket, fitting it into Mary's mouth he tightened the strap behind her head. He next produced a blindfold that match the color of Mary's outfit and fastened it over her eyes.

Mary stood helplessly with the monster dildo buried within her pussy as she waited for the torture and humiliation to continue.

Mary could hear people entering the room. They would laugh as they circled around her admiring her beauty. As the room filled with people Mary's apprehension mounted. Guests would come close to the stage, she could hear them talking as they appraised her as if she was an art piece. Having worn the stimulation balls all afternoon and now with the massive imitation organ resting in her pussy, Mary knew it wouldn't take long for her to orgasm once Mr. Anderson turned the device on.

The room suddenly quieted. Mary could feel the cable holding her hands overhead loosed allowing her more slack.

"Ladies and gentlemen it's my pleasure to introduce my newest toy," Mr. Anderson said. "This is Mary and she has consented to entertain us tonight"Mary could hear laughter filling the room.

"The rules are simple," Mr. Anderson continued. "It's like a lottery where you will select an amount of time and place your bets accordingly. Whoever is closest to the actual time, will win the prize pool for that round." Mary waited as the guests placed their bets and selected times on how long it would be until she would be shocked.

Mary wanted to scream at them 'I'm a person too, why are you treating me like an animal?'

The room quieted as Mr. Anderson told someone to start the clock, he must have triggered the device somehow as Mary felt it began to churn and vibrate within her. Mary forced herself onto her toes and the device shutoff. She managed to stay on her toes for almost two minutes before she tired and slowly dropped downward again.

As the sensations the machine produced washed over her Mary's body orgasmed turning her legs to rubber. Mary knew she had to force herself upward again but her legs wouldn't obey her. I jolt of electricity rip through her most private parts and the massive tool sprang upward embedding itself a couple more inches in her pussy. Thankfully the device was shut off and everyone cheered as Mary hung from her wrists unable to support her weight.

"We have a winner," Mr. Anderson said as she slowly regained her senses, Mary could feel herself being held up and supported. Her hope that it was over quickly evaporated as she felt someone readjusting the height of the device taking up any slack.

Mary heard Mr. Anderson say. "Now that you know what will happen Mary maybe you'll do better this next round." Mary could hear the group making bets and selecting their times again. When Mr. Anderson said 'go' the device came alive again. Mary pushed upward onto her toes and the device shut off. When she could hold herself no longer Mary lowered downward. With the device vibrating and churning within her she tried to count the seconds. At the count of 20 she pushed upward again and stayed long enough for the device to shut off. For the next five minutes Mary continued the process. Up-and-down, on and off, she could feel her juices running down her legs. Mary knew it was only a matter of time before her body betrayed her again as she bit down on the ball gag and tried to concentrate on her counting. 19, 20, 21, she could feel her orgasm building, just a few more seconds more she thought. 22, 23, 24, push up her mind screamed you have to push up.

Mary tried to find the strength to ignore the pleasure building within her and raise herself on her toes. She needed to prevent the dreaded electrical shock and the device itself surging upward into her body. Somebody unexpectedly slid their hand under Mary's top, caressing her breast. The extra stimulation was all she needed to send her over the edge. Mary had only five seconds of total bliss before her insides erupted with fire as the electrical shock coursed thru her body and the spring loaded monster shot upward. This time the pain only intensified her orgasm causing it to continue for a full three or four minutes.

Mary could hear the crowd cheering as she rode her waves of pleasure

across the ocean of madness she had been cast upon. Descending from the heights of pleasure the device between Mary's legs went dead.

Mary was allowed to rest for awhile before her torture began again. Now guests constantly caressed her body or pinching sensitive areas trying too distract her. The nightmare dragged on into eternity in a never-ending series of orgasms and pain. The device must have been embedded in her cunt at least 10 inches when she finally heard Mr. Anderson tell his guests the next round would be the last. The betting amounts would be doubled and the winner would receive the prize pool and the use of Mary for the rest of the evening. The crowd cheered as they placed their wagers.

Mr. Anderson came to Mary and whispered. "You will allow the device to go off at exactly three minutes and thirty-five seconds. Make sure you allow enough time for the last thirty seconds."

As the game started again Mary did a quick calculation in her mind. She needed to allow the monster to vibrate for 20 seconds and then lift up for 5 seconds seven times. Allowing for the 30 seconds to trigger the device the final time this should put her right at three minutes and thirty-five seconds.

Mary tried to concentrate on her counting and ignore all the stimulation her body was receiving. Twice she lost count and had to guess at where her count should be. As she lowered herself the knowledge of what was coming sent terror coursing through her body. As she approached 30 she bit down with all her might as the electrical current coursed through her body once again. The device sprang upward quickly embedding the monstrosity to the hilt.

Mary hung totally drained as the monster cock vibrated and churned away buried deep within her abused pussy. The device suddenly went dead and the crowd erupted in applause. Hanging there totally drained Mary could hear the guests chatting and thanking Mr. Anderson for an entertaining evening as they left the hall.

Mary must have dozed off, how long had she hung here she wondered? She could hear movement as someone moved around the platform. Doubt and fear of the unknown had Mary terrified. Someone started caressing her body as they worked from one area to another. Whether they were just running their hand over her body or pinching her they continued working her into a frenzy for what seemed an eternity. The monster was suddenly withdrawn from her, relief and emptiness replacing pain and pleasure. The strap holding the ball gag in place was loosened and pulled from her mouth. As the blindfold was removed Mary could see Mr. Anderson standing beside her.

"You did very well tonight my dear, my guests were very pleased and I won a nice bundle on that last go around." Mr. Anderson laughed as he told her. "I really should punish you, you missed my time by three seconds. Had I lost that last wager I would have had to send you home with someone else." As Mr. Anderson pushed the button to lower Mary, her legs refused too support her weight. Crumbling into a ball Mary lay totally spent. Mr. Anderson gently removed the cuffs from Mary's ankles and wrists, he lifted her as easily as he might a child and carried her into the den he placed her on a lounge.

"I have waited a eternity to find my perfect slave," he told her as they lay together.

"But why me" Mary cried. "I have no desire to be a slave or to be used like this."

"The moment I saw you I knew I must possess you he continued. Your beauty and self-confidence as you performed your tasks was intoxicating and spell binding. I have been obsessed with the desire to own you to the point that I haven't been able to concentrate on work any longer. As to your desire not to be a slave, that's what makes you the perfect slave my dear. With every fiber of your being you cry out 'I am a person not a possession' while at the same time performing the tasks for your masters. Don't you see you were created for servitude? You can't help but be sub-servant to your masters. If you willingly performed like Susan does, I would be bored with you as quickly as I tired of her. I can send her off as a perk to a new client and she will gladly obey and help land an account. But you're different Mary, I will have clients begging for your use. With you I will be able to set the fees for their accounts so high I will be able to retire in half the time I thought I would. Starting tomorrow you'll have a complete new schedule Mary. You will be training for or performing some type of sexual act almost every waking hour."

"I'm still unsure what I should do about your boyfriend. Maybe I can bring him into the company and convinced him the perks of being a company man. It doesn't really matter, by the time he returns your training will be complete as will be your addiction to the sex." As Mr. Anderson begin burying his cock into Mary she couldn't help herself but wrapped her legs around his back trying to pull him even deeper. Again and again he withdrew and plunged deep until she was climaxing uncontrollably. As he flooded her womb with his seed Mary moaned into his ear.

"Thank you Master for making this girl into the slave you knew her to be".