Mary's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner had Mr. Anderson backed away then Joyce was there with her tongue buried into Mary's ass. Joyce spent the next ten minutes sucking the juices from Mary's ass and cunt before she was satisfied there was nothing left.

They untied Mary and laid her on her back across the desk. Joyce had disrobed and straddled Mary's face smothering her with her sloppy cunt. When was the last time she had washed; Mary had no idea, but the smell was worse than anything she had ever imagined. Mary lapped away hoping to satisfy her and get her off. Pain shot through Mary's breast has someone began striking her with a whip. As she gasped from the pain she inhaled a foul tasting substance from Joyce cunt. From the way she was moving and rotating her hips Mary was sure Joyce's orgasm was not very far off. Only wanting to be rid of her, Mary doubled her attack and brought Joyce to orgasm.

At the height of her orgasm, Joyce raised herself above Mary's face. She grabbed Mary's hair forcing her head back. With a wicked smile on her face Joyce let loose a stream of piss directly into Mary's mouth, nose and eyes.

Laughing she twisted Mary's hair and told her to keep her mouth open and drink every drop or else. Mary couldn't imagine what or else could be, but with the twisted mind Joyce had shown; she didn't dare disobey. Mary gulped and sucked at the opening above her until nothing else came forth. As Joyce climbed off the desk, Mary saw everyone had dressed and was standing around watching her.

Mr. Anderson walked to the corner and turn off of the recorder on a tripod. Everything had been recorded, every disgusting thing they had done to her was now on tape. The worst part of all was; with the orgasms she had experienced, how could she possibly say it was all against her will.

"You'll make an excellent slave Mary;" Mr. Anderson laughed. "Go down to the janitor's room and get some supplies to clean this mess up." Mary could barely walk as she struggled to her feet, reaching for her clothes Mr. Anderson put his foot on them. "I don't believe you will need those," he said. "After you've clean everything up, I expect you to finish the reports you're correcting and have them on my desk in the morning. Tomorrow, when you come to work you are to wear the shortest skirt you have and a blouse with the top four buttons undone. You also are not to wear panties or bra, am I understood?"

"Yes sir," Mary whimpered knowing total defeat. With the contract she had signed and the videotape there was nothing she could do but to obey. Mary watched as Mr. Anderson pick up her clothing and stuffed them into his briefcase.

"You can find your way home in the raw tonight; maybe some bums can warm you up if you get too cold." As Mary headed down the hall to do as she had been instructed she heard Mr. Anderson comment.

"Oh Mary, if you see old man Johnson the custodian; You had better drop your knees and sucked him off fast, his dick is even larger than mine."

To be continued

12