Mary's Second Date Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife wants another date and hubby agrees.
2.7k words
4.09
89.5k
36

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakeZ
JakeZ
76 Followers

Mary's second date with James was actually going to be 'our' date. That is, James wanted both of us to meet him at his home for his next date.

It was over a month since Mary and her co-worker James had been on their first 'date'. For a few days after that evening, Mary and I had talked about what had happened and for the most part had been enjoying a much improved sex life. Mary was more enthusiastic in bed and a lot less timid talking about sex. It didn't seem to bother her at all that I had allowed myself to participate in a homosexual act. Her reasoning, and I had to agree with her, was that if a middle aged, chubby woman like her could be seduced into sucking another man's cock, much less letting him fuck her in front of her husband, then how could she possibly object to what I did. And besides, it seemed as though we were both caught under a very erotic spell that James had cast.

As if our 'adventure' wasn't bizarre enough, I was the one that James telephoned about meeting him again. He congratulated me again on my openness in allowing him to 'date' my wife. He even asked for my permission to let him ask Mary out again. Now, that's not normal. I told him, in my own stumbling way, that if Mary agreed to see him again, then it was all right with me.

When I told Mary about the call from James, she got real quiet and asked if I was sure it was ok. She thought that perhaps after what had happened the first time, that I might have changed my mind. When I assured her that I was willing to let her see him again, she told me that she had hoped that he would call.

To be quite honest, although I had been agreeable the first time, I had doubts about what we might be getting ourselves into with James.

She didn't mention it before, but she confessed that she had been quite sore for days after her first date, but that she was looking forward to feeling his cock inside her once more. She blushed, I blushed and we both laughed.

Later that same week, Mary came home and said that James had asked her out again. He wanted her to come to his home the following Friday, and to spend the night there. She added that I was included in the invitation and that James was looking forward to seeing both of us. He told her that having me watch them was a big turn on for him. It obviously didn't bother Mary and, to be honest, I got a thrill watching them. I told her that I was not really interested in doing the homo thing again, but could always sit and watch.

I got directions to James home, and promptly at seven o'clock Friday evening, we started the next chapter of our 'adventure'.

James met us at the door and we settled down to small talk and drinks. Mary and I were dressed casually, I had on dark slacks, polo type shirt and a sport coat. Mary decided to be colorful. She was wearing a new dark red, sheer lace bra and matching briefs. A modest skirt and a pink blouse, which just hinted at the red bra underneath. James was wearing what looked like satin shorts and a short matching robe. There was some kind of embroidery on the robe, but I could quite make out what it looked like.

It wasn't long before James asked Mary to join him on the sofa. When Mary sat down, he immediately placed his hand on her leg. I could see his finger playing with the material of her skirt. He leaned over and whispered something in Mary's ear. She looked at me and pursed her lips as if to tell me silently that he had asked to kiss her. When I shrugged my shoulders, she turned to face him. At that, James leaned closer and they kissed. It was a long, deep searching kiss. It didn't take but a moment and James's hand was now under her skirt and inching up. It must have felt good to Mary, because I saw her spread her legs to give James more room.

Using the same tone in his voice that had mesmerized us the first time, James told Mary to stand up and remove her skirt.

Mary got up and slipped off her skirt and stood, as if waiting for instructions. He motioned her to sit on his lap facing him. With her legs on either side of his, she settled on his lap and they started kissing again. Both of his hands started kneading the cheeks of Mary's ass. He whispered something to Mary that I couldn't hear. But she put both of her hands down towards her crotch.

James broke away from Mary's lips long enough to look in my direction.

He said, "Jake, take off your jacket and sit next to us."

When I moved closer, I could see what Mary was doing. She had slipped James's cock out of his shorts and was stroking it up and down with both of her small hands.

James looked at me again and said, "help her", in that menacing hypnotic voice of his.

Evidently I didn't respond quickly enough. James reached over, took my hand and placed it on his throbbing cock above Mary's smaller hands. I didn't want to get involved in this but I found myself stroking James stiff cock. Mary smiled at me, and together we masturbated his cock.

After several minutes James looked into my eyes and said one word, "suck."

Without thinking, I shifted position a little and bend my head over the head of his huge cock. I closed my eyes and sucked the tip into my mouth. Now my head was between James and Mary, and I heard more whispering. Suddenly I felt hands on my head, pushing it down.

I heard James say "suck it Jake, suck my cock you faggot queer."

He whispered to Mary again.

Mary said, "Oh yes, I like seeing him go down on your cock, it get me so hot."

"Oh Jake, suck it for me."

My little Mary was telling me to suck another man's cock and to stress her words, she was using both of her hands to push my head lower. I gagged as James cock was forced into my mouth. I heard James laugh. I heard James telling Mary that it looked like her faggot husband was enjoying himself.

I heard Mary say, "are you enjoying yourself Jake?"

I lifted my head to answer her and before I could say anything, she looked down at then back, up at James, and said, "Jake and will do whatever you tell him to do."

I was shocked at her words.

Mary continued "Jake told me that he would do anything for me if it made me happy."

I did tell her that when we started this whole insane 'date' experience.

James asked her, "and what would make you happy Mary?"

"I want you to fuck me again. I want to feel you inside me again."

James motioned both Mary and myself to get up and as he took her hand, he looked at me and said that they would be back later. He took her hand, and started to lead her out of the room.

Jake, he said. "It is alright if fuck your wife again, isn't it?"

All I could do was nod my head.

It was more than an hour later when Mary and James returned to find me sitting on the sofa. I found out later from Mary what had happened.

James led Mary out on a garden patio. It was a pleasant night, the stars were out and a gentle breeze was blowing. James put his arm around Mary and started kissing her. When he started unbuttoning her blouse, Mary started to protest. Undressing outside where anyone could see her was not something she did. James told her that she should get used to the idea.

He said, "Mary, if we are to continue, and I know you want to continue, you must get used to being naked any time I desire. Anytime, anyplace, anywhere, is that clear?"

All Mary could say was "Yes James."

"You have a beautiful, vibrant body. I like looking at it. There will come a time, very soon, when I will display you in front of others."

"Would you like that Mary? Would you like to have others enjoy seeing your body?"

"Would you like to have strangers, men and women, watch as we make love?"

Mary answered, "No, I wouldn't like that at all." "I would be too embarrassed."

James used his very persuasive voice. "Mary, whether you want it or not, you do understand that it will happen if I want it to, don't you?"

She replied, "Yes James, I understand." And she dropped her hands so that James could unbutton her blouse.

In no time, she stood there in a bra and panties, under the stars, waiting. James moved to a chair and sat down. When Mary started to follow, he held up his hand and she stopped. He asked her, no he told her to take off her bra. Again she protested. James just held up his hand and motioned for her to take it off. She carefully unclasped the bra and as it fell out of her hands, she folded her arms across her breasts in an effort to hide them. And again, James held out his hand. She dropped her arms and felt the light breeze caress her nipples, making them stiffen. James motioned again, this time pointing at the sheer briefs. Knowing her protests wouldn't matter now, Mary slowly slipped the silken material down and let the panties fall to her feet. James left her standing like that for several minutes. Then he stood up and took off his own shorts and top. Like their first 'date' he was not wearing underwear. His cock looked even bigger to Mary than she remembered. James reached down and took his cock in his hand. He lifted it up, offering it to her.

As he approached her, Mary saw his cock climbing to full erection. She looked around, as if to see if anyone could see her standing in the garden with a naked man.

"Could anyone see them?" she asked.

He answered that it was unlikely but not impossible. She asked if anyone could hear them. To that James told her that it was easier to hear. He asked if she minded having anyone hear her talk. Even in the fading light he could see her blush.

Mary was working up her courage. Since 'our' first date with James she had become a little bolder and more outgoing.

Finally, she told him in a quiet and trembling voice that she wanted him to fuck her. That she couldn't stop thinking about having his cock inside her again. In the same small voice, she told him that my cock just didn't feel the same. James stepped away from her about ten feet and told her that he hadn't heard what she said. She tried to follow him, but he stopped her with a wave of his hand. Mary raised her voice slightly and repeated what she had said. Again James moved further away, cupped his ear, and waited for her to tell him once more what she had said. Mary was smart enough to know what was happening. James was breaking down her inhibitions one at a time.

With a sigh of resignation, Mary practically shouted across the garden. "I want you to fuck me with your big cock, I want to feel it stretching my pussy again."

James politely asked if she wanted him to wear a condom. By this time, Mary was far under his spell and she knew that he was in total control, just like their first date.

So again she almost shouted, "No condom, I don't want anything between us. I want to feel you pump load after load of your hot cum deep in my cunt."

James returned to wear Mary stood, panting now in her desire and need. He led her to a corner of the garden, and in the soft grass he did as she asked. With her legs spread wide, he guided the head of his cock between the wet folds of her pussy lips. Unlike the first time however, he wasn't as gentle. Once he was partially in her dripping hole, he pushed all the way down with one quick thrust. Mary gasped in surprise but was happy to find out that it didn't hurt as much as she feared that it might. Shortly she was matching his thrusts with her own. Thrust after thrust, stroke after stroke, they worked together. Mary had an orgasm first. She asked James to stop for a moment to let the spasms subside, but James kept moving. Mary discovered that she felt her release more intensely with James still thrusting deep in her dripping hole. When he exploded deep in her quivering cunny, she felt the spurts of hot sticky cum erupt within her. As they lay together in the grass, James warned her to keep his cum inside her pussy. He told her that he wanted me to suck in out of her well-used cunt.

"A small surprise for Jake," he said. Mary just smiled.

When James and Mary returned, James told Mary to sit on the sofa. He then looked at me and said that Mary needed to be cleaned, and pointed to a spot between her legs. It wasn't hard to figure out what he expected me to do. I knelt in front of Mary and gently spread her legs apart. I could see how red and swollen her pussy lips were and I could see a drop or two of what had to be James's cum oozing out.

Mary spoke softly to me and said, "please, do this for me."

She moved her rounded ass as close to the edge of the sofa as she could and I dutifully started licking her cunt. As my tongue started parting her pussy lips, I tasted the surge of thick warm cum that leaked out. I heard James tell me to get it all, to lick Mary clean. I didn't need to hear his hypnotic voice. I wanted to suck his cum out of Mary's hole. Something in my brain had changed.

With Mary cleaned up. James suggested that we move to his hot tub to relax and have a few drinks. Aside from being naked the rest of the evening, it was a pleasant time. James was a courteous and gentlemanly host.

About midnight, Mary stared to yawn and James led us to where we would spend the night. He escorted us to his bedroom. He had an extra large king-size bed. All three of us were going to sleep together. Do you mind, he asked me? Considering the earlier part of the evening, how could I say anything. As we settled in, James told me that he and Mary might make love again and that he would try not to wake me if I was sleeping. He also added that if Mary and I wanted to fuck that it was ok, he was a heavy sleeper and we wouldn't bother him.

We all fell asleep and it was about three in the morning when I felt Mary moving. She inched down and quietly took my limp dick in her mouth and started to suck me off. As I got hard, I felt her hands playing with my balls. When I came, she didn't release my cock until she had sucked every drop of my cum down her throat. In the past Mary had only rarely given me a blowjob, and always spit out my cum. She would then rinse out her mouth. This time, she not only swallowed it all, but she snuggled back up next to me and gave me a deep kiss, teasing me with her tongue. She whispered that she had learned to enjoy the taste and asked me if I liked it. I told her that I was getting used to it and she said that she was glad because she thought I might be getting more and more of it. I asked her what she meant, but she had fallen asleep.

To Be Continued

JakeZ
JakeZ
76 Followers