Mary's Second Date Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary is taught a lesson and Jake is tricked into chastity.
2k words
3.78
49.8k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakeZ
JakeZ
76 Followers

Mary explained that once they were driving, James told her that she needed to be more comfortable being naked where others might see her.

James told her to take off her blouse, and reluctantly Mary did. Driving along wearing just her bra. James told her it was not any different than wearing a bathing suit. After a few minutes, Mary relaxed and they listened to the radio. James asked her if she was ready for the next step. She asked what that might be.

James told her to take off her bra. Mary started to object that people might see.

James told her that he would not repeat himself again.

"Take off your bra." He instructed.

Mary did as she was told. She unfastened her bra, slipped it off her shoulders and let it fall to her lap. Her full, rounded breasts were now fully exposed. Mary said that she felt her nipples getting hard. Was it fear or excitement? They drove that way for about half an hour. Finally, James told her to put her blouse back on but leave the bra off.

James drove into a driveway and up to modest sized, ivy covered home. When they walked to the door, a gray haired older woman who introduced herself as Margaret met them. Margaret led them to a small sitting room, offered them something to drink and excused herself, saying that she would be right back. When Margaret returned, an another woman accompanied her. Unlike Margaret, this woman was totally naked. She was about Mary's age, late forties or early fifty's. She was on the plumpish side, like Mary, but not fat. Her breasts were larger than Mary's was with dark brown areolas and nipples. She walked proudly and stopped a little behind Margaret. .

Margaret told James that this was the girl he had inquired about. Mary told me later she hadn't understood what was happening. What happened next was a surprise. Margaret spoke to James, She told him that this was Greta and motioned for Greta to stop forward. Greta bowed her head and placed her hands behind her back. She knelt down with her knees spread, exposing her herself. Mary told me that she would never forget what Greta said.

Without lifting her eyes, Greta said in a whispered voice "I am Greta, how may I serve you today."

She called him Master. James looked at Mary, then back to Margaret. He told her that he had seen enough for the time being. Margaret nodded to Greta who stood up, simply said thank you to James, adding a Sir, and left. Margaret walked James and Mary back to the door and out the James's car. Without another word, she returned to the house. Back in the car, James asked Mary what she thought.

Before Mary could answer, James commented "Greta has been well trained, don't you think?" "She is waiting for a collar."

He told Mary that they had another stop to make and told her to take off her blouse again. "I enjoy seeing your breasts bounce and jiggle," James told her.

Mary quietly did as she was told. Before James started the car, he looked at Mary, gestured towards her skirt, and Mary knew. With a word, Mary unzipped her skirt and slipped it down. When James didn't start driving, Mary slipped her panties off and placed them on the seat between them.

James picked them up and held them to his nose, inhaling Mary's scent. Then he held the crotch to his lips and licked the wetness that had accumulated there.

As they got to the end of the driveway. James saw a young man, maybe eighteen or nineteen crossing the drive. James called him over to the car. When he saw Mary, sitting naked in the passenger seat his jaw dropped. James handed him Mary's panties.

"She won't need these any more today, you keep them." he said. As they drove away, James looked over at Mary. She was breathing faster than normal and smiling.

"Congratulations Mary," James said. "How do you feel?"

Mary was trembling, she was panting softly, her nipples were rock hard and she had a drop or two of perspiration on her upper lip.

"I feel fantastic," she replied.

Mary told me later, that she hadn't even realized that she was that excited. But looking back, she told me that she was. Driving around with nothing on did get her wet. Very wet. Mary had, unknowingly, moved into a new episode in her life, and in mine.

After driving for nearly an hour, James told Mary to put her skirt and blouse back on. He pulled up to a small shop and told Mary to wait in the car. When he returned, he had a small package, which he placed, in Mary's lap, telling her not to open it until he told her. While they were driving back to the house, James asked Mary a very direct question. He started by saying that a few weeks before, with me beside her, he had asked her whose cock she preferred. At that time she said that his was bigger and better, but that she still loved mine. He asked her again. Now that she had time to think about it, and knowing that I wasn't there, he asked the question again.

"Whose cock do you prefer. Mary?" She told me she thought about that question for many minutes. She also told me that she hoped that I understood, but she did like James cock better. Then James asked, "Which one of us do you want fucking you?"

This time there was no hesitation. Mary told him, "I want you to fuck me from now on, only you."

When she told me this I was pretty shaken up. Its not every day that your wife tells you that she wants someone else's cock inside her.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear," James said.

"You are going to be my little fuck slut." But, understand that I may, from time to time require you to be with other, men as well as other women."

He told her that he was going to make changes in our future, Hers, his and mine. About that time, they arrived back at the house and were in time to enjoy the show that Ginny and I put on by the pool.

Mary asked if I was mad at her. In return, I asked if she was serious about wanting James more than me.

She told me only his cock, I she still loved me and that she didn't want that to change at all. That took some of the hurt away, but not all of it.

I asked her if she wanted to see James again. She told me that she would see him again whenever he wished, and so would I. Great I told her, I can't wait. She told me not to be so negative and sarcastic. In my mind, I was slowly accepting the fact that James was now more in control of our lives than we were. Little did I know what was going to happen next.

And my thought kept returning to Ginny.

Mary asked me if I remembered what James had said about my not being allowed to make love to my wife in the near future. I told her that I remembered. She smiled at me and said that the future had arrived. James had told her that starting the next day, she was to tell me our sex life was over. I stared at her, my mouth hanging open. You can't mean that I asked. Mary had tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Jake, but that is what James wants."

From now on he is the only one that is allowed to fuck her. I really couldn't be mad at her for wanting to feel special. And James was pleasing her in ways that I wasn't capable of.

And, there was Ginny.

I wasn't thinking very clearly, trying to absorb what Mary had just told me. I heard Mary get up and leave. In a few minutes she was back with a couple of drinks and the package that James had given her.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Finish your drink first," she told me.

When I put the empty glass down, she handed me the other glass.

"Trying to get me drunk," I asked.

"You may need it," she said.

I finished about half of the second drink and Mary handed me the package she was carrying. At this point in time, I didn't think anything could surprise me. Boy was I wrong again.

I opened the package. At first I didn't know what it was. Mary explained. James wants to make sure that you don't try to force me to have sex with you. And you know that I still do want you, it's just...She shrugged.

"It's a chastity device. It locks around your cock and balls so you can't have sex, or even masturbate," she explained.

I can't believe that she wanted me to wear this.

"You're kidding right?" I asked.

"Please, she begged, just try it."

She was almost crying. I can't stand to see women cry, especially Mary.

"What the hell, I suppose we can try it on." I said, now thankful for the drinks..

"You mean that you'll really try it?" Mary asked.

"Will it make you happy?" I asked.

"Oh yes she answered. And I know it will please James."

"Well, by all means," I told her, "we must please James."

We spent the next hour or so examining the chastity device and the various rings and things in the package. The instructions said it was a CB6000. Mary and I read the directions and tried different combinations until we decided that we had the best fit. It was difficult getting my cock into the plastic tube because I kept getting an erection.

This will keep you from getting an erection once it's on Mary told me. And there is no way for you to have sex with it on. We were finally able to slip my cock into the tube and align the pins and spacers. Mary had the little padlock that came with the CB in her small hand.

She looked up at me and I told her, "Go ahead and snap the lock shut."

Did I really tell her that? Mary's hands were shaking when she tried to get the lock to click shut. She couldn't do it. I took the lock from her hand and snapped it shut. Yes, I actually locked myself into chastity. I stood up and walked around. It wasn't too uncomfortable. The plastic was light. Mary started tugging gently on the CB to see if it would come off. It wouldn't. With all her tugging and pulling, I started to get another erection, but the CB prevented that. As my cock swelled within the tube, I started having second thoughts about having it on.

I asked Mary for the key. Silence, and no key. The instructions said it came with two keys. It didn't take either of us long to figure out that James and taken the keys before he gave the package to Mary. And we hadn't checked.

My blood pressure was approaching the danger zone again. I asked Mary if she had made plans to see James. She told me that she was supposed to call him after we had played with the CB and got it locked on. She said she didn't know that James had taken the keys. His phone number was written on the CB instruction sheet. Call the bastard I told her. Mary called the number and I could hear her telling him what had happened.

When she hung up, I just said "So"...Mary said that he would be here in about an hour with the keys.

It was one of the longest hours I had ever endured.

To Be Continued

JakeZ
JakeZ
76 Followers