Mary's Wheelchair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and I sat in the living room with our Scotch; the ambiance was just great, smooth jazz playing, soft lighting and beautiful scenery. "Mike how in the world did we get so fucken lucky?"

Janis has absolutely wonderful breasts that would love to have a cock fuck them. I know Mary is craving to find a man who knows how to fuck her ass.

Well John maybe we can make their dreams come true tonight. Have you ever thought of fucking Mary?

"Yes I have;" but I would never do anything to harm her.

Suppose you found out she wanted you, "John would you fuck her then?"

"Of course I would Mike; in a heart beat," but I don't think that is going to happen.

The girls walked into the living room and said Dessert is almost ready, we will make ourselves comfortable. About five minutes later Janis comes back in with a black velvet choker on and nothing else.

She looks at Mike and says "Daddy I want you," come with me. John you go to Mary in her Bedroom, "she is waiting for you."

I walked into Mary's bedroom and there was my beautiful daughter lying in the middle of her bed with only a black velvet choker on and she looked stunning. Oh god did my dick get hard. I didn't think it could get any harder than it already is. But man it was like a piece of rigid steel. Mary said Daddy take your clothes off now. Who was I to argue, I dropped my pants and briefs and removed my shirt. Mary looks at my hard cock and just said uuummmm.

It looks perfect Daddy; you are going to make me a happy woman tonight. As I crawled onto the bed I could see how wet her pussy really was. Even with all that hair you could not miss her wetness. The aroma of her sex, was acting like an aphrodisiac, and has me on the verge of cumming.

Mary sees this in my eyes, and grabs my cock; she says Daddy; are you ready to cum? Yes I tell her, and she takes my cock and puts her mouth, around the head she runs her tongue, there were no preliminaries, "she took me down her throat and I exploded, load after load I shot down Mary's throat, until she had drained me."

That was one of the most exciting blow jobs I've ever had, for not really having one.

"Ummm Daddy you really taste good, and I know some one who will enjoy sucking that cock." And who might that be, I say to her. Janis she says back to me, she loves sucking cock and I know she would love to suck yours.

Oh so you're going to set the old man up with one of you girl friends. What's a matter do you feel sorry for me.

No Daddy, but Mike and I seem to think that maybe you and Janis would be a good couple.

What about you sweetheart, what do you want.

I want the same thing Mom liked Daddy, and you know what that was, and she said you were the very best at it.

How do you know this. Mom and I use to talk about sex all the time and about you. She told me if I ever wanted to learn how to fuck, you would be the best teacher I could have. I want you to fuck me in the ass Daddy. I want to feel that wonderful cock of yours filling me up totally. I've longed for this since I was sixteen and first read about anal sex. So tonight Daddy, I want you to teach me, show me how you can shove that beautiful cock up my ass, and make me come.

Mary are you sure this is what you want sweetheart. I know it can be painful if not done right or if the man is too big. I see you have a bottle of KY lube which will be needed to ease the why.

I've cleaned myself, and hope my sphincter won't stay too tight. I have wanted this for a long time, but I only wanted one person to do me and that is you Daddy, nobody else.

I love you sweetheart, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you; you know that. I leaned over and kissed her passionately, we searched for each others tongues, we broke the kiss, and we both we're out of breath. I started kissing Mary's shoulders, then down her back, running my tongue through the middle of her spine.

Oh Daddy that is driving me crazy, it is making my pussy tingle. "Daddy I can even feel that down in my toes, god you're good."

I'm not sure whether it's good or bad but Mary seems happy with what is happing. I continue to run my tongue down thru the crack of her ass and over her little rosebud. I run my tongue in little circles then press into the center of her asshole, I can feel Mary relax her sphincter muscles; as my tongue probes deeper into her anas. My tongue moves in and out of her asshole, then round and round in circles of that beautiful rosebud. I keep pushing my tongue deeper and deeper into her ass as her sphincter muscle relaxes, and my tongue is now buried some four inches into her asshole. I grab the KY lube and put quite a bit on my finger then inserting it into Mary's asshole at the same time inserting a finger into Mary's vagina. Mary starts making soft mewing sounds. She is working her ass, and vagina hard against my fingers. I then add more lube, and insert another finger into her ass. She is becoming accustomed to that, and I insert a third finger and she starts to moan, Oh Daddy my ass feels so full. I add more lube and work my fingers up into her.

I put the KY lube all over my cock and make sure it is well covered. I then pull my fingers from her ass, push my cock against her sphincter muscle as the lube does its job, and my cock slides in easier than I thought it would. Mary cries "Oh Daddy it hurts," I tell her to relax it will get better. I pull my cock almost all the way out, to rub more lube onto it, so it will slide even easier in Mary's ass.

I have grabbed Mary's hips and my cock is buried all the way into her ass cheeks, there is no more room. I feel her ass muscles start to tighten on my cock. I start too slowly withdraw my cock until the sphincter grabs the head, and I push my way back down her lovely asshole. Mary is moaning "Oh it hurts, don't stop, Oh it hurts, don't stop," and her ass muscles are squeezing the hell out of my cock, I continue to pump her ass like it was a brand new pussy. I put more KY on my cock and Mary is screaming she is going to cum.

"Fuck me Daddy, Please fuck me Daddy, make me cum, I've never felt like this daddy, make your Baby girl cum." Push that cock deeper into my ass fill me up with all of your cum, explode that sweet juice into me, I've never felt so filled in my life.

I could feel Daddy's balls empty as he shot rope after rope of his cum into my ass. It was just a simple "Oh Dadddddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I screamed," I must have woken up the entire building with my orgasm, it was unbelievable, I came through my ass and pussy at the same time.

Daddy looked at me and smiled, he said Baby girl I love you, and Mike is right, he does have to buy you panties to keep you from waking up the dead. We looked at each other and laughed and I held her in my arms, it has been over seven years since we have felt this close to each other.

Janis and Mike are in the other bedroom, and Janis asks, Mike, does she always scream like that when she cums? Mike tells her yes, but today was louder than usual; John must have fulfilled her desires. What did she want Daddy? She wanted anal from John, and has; since she was a teenager.

I asked Janis if she wanted anal, she looked at me, and said Daddy, I do not want to sit on a fence post, you would ruin me for ever.

No sweetheart I didn't mean me I meant John. I'm sure he would be just what you could handle. I know that I'm just too big for most women's ass'. Four inches in diameter or ten centimeters is like making room for a baby. Plus I love the way you suck my cock Baby. You will always get to suck Daddy's cock no matter what happens.

Even if you should marry Mary, you would still let me suck it. Plus give me a nice warm Daddy fuck once in a while.

Of course Sweetheart no one else can take you place in my heart.

Oh Daddy I love you so very much, Mommy could never love you like I do, she was good for only one thing, having Dave and Myself.

I like Mary I think she is a wonderful person, she reminds me of me, and she has this impish grin on her lovely face.

John is laying there with Mary, as he gets up and grabs a warm wet cloth and wipes her sweet ass and pussy off. Mary smiles and says thank you Daddy, as her father wipes her body down. John looks at his beautiful daughter, and has an evil smile and twinkle in his eyes, as John is starting to rub his cock as it is now getting ready for action. He looks at Mary and says, sweetheart we have half a bottle of KY lube left, shall we use it up.

Mary sees her fathers hard on, and she knows her ass will get another pounding. If Janis is right, this will be much better than the first time with her ass stretched.

Daddy this time I want to be on my back when you make love to my ass. John lubes his cock up with KY jelly and proceeds to push his Cock into Mary's ass. His dick enters much easier and Mary says there isn't as much pain as the first time. John still takes his time as he slowly pushes as far into her as he can.

Oh Daddy that feels really filling and good. I'll try and squeeze my ass muscles as you pull back.

John pulls back then pushes forward and feels her ass muscles doing things that most women's vagina muscles can't do.

He keeps up this steady pace, and Mary seems to be loving it, as her moans become louder, and more frequent. Oh my, Mary says to herself; this really does feel good, and I know I'm going to orgasm again. I can't believe how good Daddy's cock feels in my asshole. It is almost like he is connected to my vagina and ass at the same time.

How do some men know these things while others can't find their own zipper's. It boggles the mind sometimes.

I'm giving Mary all I can and she seems to be enjoying this much more this time. I hear her soft moans of "oh Daddy, oh Daddy, I love you Daddy." Damn this is good and I can feel my balls filling with cum. Oh Mary, "Daddy does love you sweetheart."

"Oh Daddy, I'm going to cum Daddy, I'm going to cum." "Daddy, Yeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss," then I squeeze my ass muscles, grab my fathers neck, and cry softly, "I love you, Daddy I love you."

Even if you didn't have your hearing aide in you heard her. I came almost at the same time, and filled her asshole with my cum. While my ears are still ringing from my Mary's screaming orgasm. Damn she is even worse than her mother.

I'm laying there and I hear a soft knock on the bedroom door come in I said, it was Mike and he was smiling and asked me if everything was alright. I said sure except for the siren that went off, and we both laughed. Mary had this little girl pout on her lips', Mike said I forgot to give you the panties. I said what about the ear plugs, he said damn I didn't think of those and all three of us started laughing.

John, "Yes Mike," I think there is some one who would like the pleasure of your company, and she is in the next bed room. I have nothing against you, but I would like to get with my Mary.

"You haven't ruined Janis with that damn thing of yours have you?" I swear there is a bull running around out there with out a cock, you must have had a trans plant. There is no man with a cock that fat.

"John you go over and play with Janis and let me worry about Mary, OK."

So I went to the next bedroom and saw another beautiful woman lying there waiting for me and I'm thinking it just doesn't get any better than this.

Blonde hair, blue eyes, bald snatch, just as beautiful as Mary, god how could I be so lucky. I looked at Janis, and said well beautiful; why don't we take a shower together, and get to know each other a little better?

"John; that sounds like a good idea, do you like water sports?"

"Oh Janis you are kinky aren't you." We got into the shower and washed each other down. First I did Janis from head to toe, and everything in between.

Then she started to wash me, but she didn't wash my balls, and cock until last. Then she dropped to her knees in the shower, and washed my balls then my cock. After rinsing she started to stroke my cock, then run her tongue around the rim of the head.

Janis let her tongue slide up and down the under side of my dick, and feel the veins as they fill with blood, as my cock gets hard as steel. She takes me into her mouth, and starts sucking on the head of my dick while running her tongue thru the slit, and tasting the pre cum oozing out of my cock. I can feel her now taking me down her throat even past the point most women gag. Janis has her lips buried in my pubic hairs, and her finger nails are gripping my ass cheeks. She pulls off my cock, and looks at me; and smiles, and tells me that I taste good. She says she is going to suck me off, and she goes back down on me. My balls tighten I feel the pressure build and I'm ready for release and that will be when Janis is ready and I'm down her throat. I have never had a woman deep throat me like this before, she is absolutely marvelous. I hear her start to moan and really suck on my dick. She has her left hand between her legs and is rubbing her pussy and I am now ready to explode, as I send ribbon after ribbon of hot cum down Janis's throat and she is still sucking and wanting more.

Uummm, "Oh John, that was so good." I can't believe how much come you gave me, you were fantastic. "You are truly wonderful," Mary said you had the sweetest bed side manor around. "John, can we sleep together tonight."

Yes Janis, we can, why do you ask. Because when we wake up in the morning I'm going to suck that beautiful cock of yours right off.

"Baby doll you can do what ever you want to, call me what ever you want."

Good, because I'm going to call you "Daddy." Janis tells me with a beautiful smile on her face.........

Mary I love you sweetheart and I'll do what ever you want. I think you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever known. Janis likes you already and I know David will like you with out a doubt. When he meets you, I'll have to make sure he keeps his hands to himself.

Are you saying like father like son? I just might have to meet this young man of yours. Maybe I'll be his new Mommy!

You will and you will love him also. Mary I've hoped I made you happy, because you have certainly made my life anew.

"Oh Mike I want you, and nobody else, please love me."

"NOW LETS WAKE UP THE WHOLE DAMN BUILDING!!!"