Maryse's Love Of Fat Ass Ch. 02

Story Info
Maryse fucks Fat Ass.
7.4k words
4.36
56.4k
33

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

Melina slammed the door to the women's locker room behind her as she entered, the fiery Latina fuming with rage. She had just been jumped by those talentless wastes of space Laycool for a second time in two weeks. The doctors had insisted on checking she didn't have a concussion or anything and as a result those bitches had fled, apparently leaving the building although Melina searched for them anyway, just in case. She had no luck and she had already asked her friend Eve who was just leaving the locker room and she hadn't seen them inside it.

Opening up her locker Melina immediately saw someone step fully clothed from out of the shower in the mirror she always had installed inside her locker to prevent sneak attacks. When she saw who it was she glared, "I'm not in the mood."

"Oh, what is it you are not in the mood for Gros Cul?" Maryse asked innocently.

"Your crap." Melina snapped, "I don't know if you saw and I doubt you care but I was sneak attacked out there."

"Awww, poor Gros Cul." Maryse mocked, considering continuing the mocking but instead switching gears, "Perhaps I have something to help you take your mind off your problems."

"Oh, and what would that be?" Melina asked, feeling as if she was going to regret it. Smirking Maryse opened her locker and unsurprisingly pulled out a strap on, "No way Maryse, not again. Your never fucking my ass again, not ever, not after last time, so you can just shove that up your own ass."

"Ha, contrairement à vous avoir une certaine estime de soi, unlike you Gros Cul I have some self-respect. I would never let anyone fuck my ass with anything like this, but you are an anal whore, made for butt fucking." Maryse said, "Your places bent over, taking it up the ass for men and women like myself who have self-respect, and we both know you're just going to end up leaning against these lockers with this big dick up your fat ass, so why don't you save us both sometime and just bend over."

"You know you're just begging for a ass kicking right?" Melina growled getting in the other woman's face.

"No, but you Gros Cul, you will be begging for a ass fucking soon enough." Maryse said confidently, "Mmmmmm, la mendicité pour cette grosse bite dans ton gros cul, but since unlike last time I'm not in a hurry, I'm willing to cut you a deal. I'll sacrifice some quality time with your fat ass and in exchange you can worship my body with your mouth and tongue."

Melina laughed, "You call that a deal?"

"Yes." Maryse replied bluntly, "I've seen you drooling all over me every time I'm anywhere near you, and the last time you got a good look at my beautiful body you practically came on the spot."

Melina smirked, "You're hot Maryse, I'll give you that, but if I want I can go out tonight and find another girl just like you with a better personality."

"Maybe Gros Cul, but you won't find anyone as sexy as the sexiest of the sexy, or anyone who can make you cum like I can." Maryse said, bringing the dildo up in front of Melina's face and sliding her finger all the way down the shaft, "You remember how good this felt inside your fat ass? How hard you moaned for me? Screamed for me? Came for me? Mmmmmm, I do. Je me souviens. Je me souviens de vous comporter comme une putain. You were a total whore for me Gros Cul, and you want more don't you? You want to bend over and take another nice hard ass fucking from me, then you want to worship my beautiful body with your unworthy mouth and tongue? Don't you Gros Cul?"

Melina scoffed, "I already told you, I can go out and..."

Melina slowly trailed off as Maryse began to slowly strip, beginning with her top which she pulled over her head and after she tossed that aside she unclip her bra and dropped to the floor, the whole time smirking at the suddenly very silent other diva.

"You like what you see Gros Cul? I remember how you drooled all over me, and who could blame you? Just look at these tits, you want to suck them badly don't you Gros Cul? Mmmmmm, worship them... and my ass." Maryse taunted, turning around and slowly pulling down her pants and panties while sticking out her oh so tight rear at her fellow diva, "Look at that ass Gros Cul. It's so tight and firm, and unlike your disgusting blubber butt not an ounce of fat on it. My ass is so perfect it only makes yours look more revolting, which is why I'm sure you're having a hard time not just falling to your knees and worshipping my ass. Or maybe it's not my ass you want to worship. Perhaps you would prefer worshipping my pussy instead. I bet you can see it from where I am right now, so wet and ready to be licked by a rug munching little dyke like you. Here, let me turn around and give you a better look." Maryse straightened up, turned around and spread her legs to make sure Melina got a good look at her wet pussy, the French-Canadian grinning widely at the dumbfounded look on Melina's face, "Am I turning you on Gros Cul?"

"Maybe." Melina admitted softly, more than slightly cursing herself for not saying no, but she was finding it hard to think with her head so crowded with lust as a result of Maryse's striptease.

"Well... I bet I know something that will definitely turn you on." Maryse boasted as she pulled out the strap on, slowly attached it around her waist and then began menacingly stroking it, "Mmmmmm, yes this definitely turns Gros Cul on. I bet that big, fat, disgusting ass of hers is just aching to feel my big cock destroying her tiny little shit hole, butt fucking her to orgasm after orgasm until that tiny little shit hole is as gigantic as those huge, fat filled ass cheeks."

Melina bit her lip. She really, really should kick Maryse's ass for all the insults and what happened last week, but the sight of Maryse's naked body, that big strap on cock around her waist, and unfortunately Maryse's attitude had all very much got her in the mood for a fucking, preferably of the anal variety. That probably meant Maryse was right, that she was in fact a total anal whore, but she could worry about that later, after her annoying anal/submissive urges had been satisfied.

"Fine... we can fuck." Melina sighed, "But you've at least got to lick or fuck my pussy first."

"No. I already told you Gros Cul, I'm not your lover." Maryse said impatiently, "You can have the privilege of worshipping my body if you're a good little anal whore for me, but I'm not touching your pussy."

"Then what are you willing to do?" Melina asked frustratedly.

Maryse looked thoughtful for a second, grinned wickedly and then pulled Melina into her arms, crushing her lips roughly against the other diva's. Taken off guard Melina hesitated briefly, but then kissed back with the same passion Maryse was showing her, soon allowing the French-Canadian's tongue to enter her mouth and do battle with her own.

For two women who really didn't like each other the kiss was long and passionate, then again if anyone had caught them that person might have briefly mistaken what they were doing for wrestling as it almost seemed to be a new combat move that one of the ladies was trying out. It certainly left both of them breathless, but despite how it must have looked it was very pleasurable for the both of them.

Grinning widely Maryse asked, "How was that Gros Cul?"

Melina was unable to stop herself from grinning back, but then frowned, "Why do you keep calling me Gros Cul. What does it even mean?"

"Fat Ass." Maryse translated with a grin, "What? It's your name... or at least what your name should be. I mean, Melina... that doesn't suit you at all. But Fat Ass, that is a perfect name for you, and as far as I'm concerned that is your name now."

Melina initially just glared back in response. Why did Maryse have to make this so difficult? Still, two could played this game...

Putting on an incredibly fake smile Melina said, "Wow, that's sweet, a nickname. Maybe I should come up with one for you like say... Talentless French Bitch or Perra Sin Talento Francés. As in, kiss my fat ass Talentless French Bitch."

Maryse smiled back, "Ok."

"What?" Melina frowned.

"I will kiss your big fat ass if you let me fuck it afterwards." Maryse said, further explaining, "J'adore ma langue colle un gros, gros cul, et je serais heureux de s'en tenir ma langue de votre grand, gros cul. Mmmmmm, je vais vous la jante en si bon, assurez-vous désespérée de se sentir ma bite dans le cul gigantesque. Et croyez-moi, après quelques minutes de ma langue jusqu'à ce cul énorme de la vôtre que vous allez être la mendicité et me plaidé pour baiser votre grand, gros cul. I just adore sticking my tongue up a big, fat ass, and I would love to stick my tongue up your big, fat ass. Mmmmmm, I'll rim you out sooooo good, make you desperate to feel my cock up your gigantic ass. And trust me, after a few minutes of my tongue up that enormous ass of yours you're going to be begging and pleading me to fuck your big, fat ass."

Melina bit her lip. She really shouldn't be giving into Maryse after all of the French-Canadian's smack talk... but she really loved rim jobs.

"You know what, you're on." Melina said, turning around and slowly pushing down her tight fitting wrestling spandex and thong until it was down around her knees, smirking as Maryse stared at her rounded rear lustfully, "Do it bitch, stick your tongue up my ass. Fucking rim me you whore. You want my ass so bad, kiss it. Kiss my ass you fucking bitch! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh!"

Melina's trash talking ended when Maryse suddenly fell to her knees and buried her face into Melina's big bubble butt, her tongue briefly sliding over the divas champion's puckered rosebud before she covered every ounce of those thick cheeks in soft, wet kisses. That big ass was sweaty from being confined in such tight fitting clothing during a match but that didn't put Maryse off, in fact it only made her more horny to slide her lips all over that plump pooper so she could taste the nasty ass sweat.

Maryse was disgusted with herself for doing this, but she couldn't resist those big round sweaty cheeks. They were so voluptuous and meaty, Maryse momentarily losing her naturally dominant nature to indulge in her sick fetish for fat asses.

After thoroughly kissing Melina's big ass cheeks for several minutes Maryse used her hands to pull apart those meaty cheeks so she could get deeper into that ass crack, sliding her tongue up and down it for a while before totally honing in on the heiney hole she longed to violate with her strap on cock. She slid her tongue side to side, up and down and all over that tight little ass hole, even lightly fucking it without actually penetrating it, but eventually Maryse put more force behind those thrusts and to her sick delight her soft little tongue pushed its way into Melina's big butt.

Melina had been on the urge of begging for that tongue up her ass so to feel it sliding its way into her rectum was a very pleasant feeling of relief.

Having always seen ass kissing as a sign of submission Melina was surprised that Maryse actually went through with it but after only a few minutes of feeling Maryse's soft lips teasing her butt the divas champion had increasingly wanted the French-Canadian's tongue in her ass, and truly to Maryse's word it only took a few minutes of skilful tongue thrusting for Melina to find herself having to bite her lip so hard it drew blood just to stop herself from begging for that cock up her ass. Sure, at this point she had resigned herself to another butt fucking, but she didn't want to give Maryse the pleasure of hearing her beg for it, something that was becoming increasingly difficult to do.

When she had first felt Maryse's soft lips on her behind Melina had reached out to grab onto the lockers and pushed her ass backwards into Maryse's face to increase her pleasure. Now she was gripping onto the lockers so tightly it hurt while considering pulling her ass away from Maryse's tongue just so she could get a momentary break from the pleasure she was now feeling.

After what felt like an eternity Maryse briefly pulled her face from in between Melina's thick cheeks and said, "Vous allez avoir à supplier pour qu'il. You're not getting my cock up your big fat ass unless you beg for it Gros Cul."

Melina gritted her teeth as she felt that soft tongue invading her back passage once again, making her aching for an ass fucking so much that inevitably she no longer cared about humiliating herself further and simply begged for it shamelessly, "Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass you fucking bitch! You're so fucking good at kissing ass Maryse that I want your fucking cock in my ass and I fucking want it now! Butt fuck me you fucking bitch!"

In a flash Maryse was up and whispering menacingly into Melina's ear, "Nous verrons qui l'salope est ici. We'll see who the fucking bitch is around here."

With that Maryse grinned, pulled back slightly, spread Melina's butt cheeks wide and firmly pressed her strap on against Melina's ass hole and then viciously slammed forwards, the sexy Latina crying out as she was anally violated, the large tip of the toy disappearing into her butt after it forced its way past her back hole.

"Oh oui... vous êtes certainement la chienne ici Gros Cul... you are definitely the bitch around here Fat Ass!" Maryse chuckled into Melina's ear.

"Fuck you." Melina growled as the pain from the initial pooper penetration faded.

"Je ne le crois pas, inverse chienne." Maryse whispered before slapping Melina's ass, becoming lost in watching those large cheeks jiggling and then just staring at the first part of her strap on imbedded in Melina's fat butt, the French-Canadian just loving how many inches she was about to shove deep into the big booty in front of her.

In stark contrast to last time Maryse pushed the rest of the fake cock into Melina's back passage extremely slowly, Melina feeling as if there was about an inch added into her ass hole every minute. As a result it was one of the least painful anal violatings Melina had ever taken.

It seemed bizarre to thank Maryse under the circumstances but Melina felt she owed it to the other diva, "Thanks for at least going slow this time, OWWW!"

Maryse interrupted Melina with a hard slap to her ass, "Tais-toi putain, I did not go slow for your benefit. I couldn't care less about your well being, I'm just doing whatever's good for me. And since I just love ass fucking a revolting whore like you and I have nothing else to do tonight I'm going to take my time enjoying your fat, disgusting ass."

With that Maryse grabbed a firm hold of Melina's hips and again slowly pulled out and then pushed back in, repeating the process and in doing so establishing an extremely slow but steady rhythm.

Once she was steadily pumping away at Melina's pooper Maryse's hand slid back down to Melina's round, fleshy cheeks, the blonde staring down at them intently as she became lost in the butt fucking and groping.

To her great shame Maryse hadn't been lying earlier, for the entire week she hadn't been able to stop thinking about Melina's big butt. She had been constantly thinking about it ever since Melina came back. Ass fucking Melina was supposed to quench Maryse's perverted love of fat ass, instead it had turned her perverted love into a perverted obsession. Maryse just had to act on her urges, to embrace them completely and hopefully she would eventually be able to move on.

Indulging herself in her obscene desires Maryse spent a long time sliding her hands all over Melina's meaty cheeks, loving the feeling of those thick globes of flesh under her fingers as she squeezed, pinched and caressed them, Maryse only pausing to spread apart and grin at the revolting and yet arousing sight of Melina's ass hole stretching widely around the large shaft pumping in and out of it.

After what felt like an eternity of this slow butt fucking and groping Maryse added spanking into the mix, lazily slapping Melina's big ass with the gentlest of hits at first before adding a little power behind those hits. It wasn't long enough before Maryse was roughly spanking Melina's large bubble butt, those big rounded cheeks jiggling from the force of the impact, the sound of Maryse's well manicured hands meeting that well rounded rear echoing throughout the locker room.

To Melina's shame the spanking only increased her enjoyment, something which had to be obvious to Maryse thanks to her cries of mostly pleasure. It was incredibly embarrassing to be acting so submissive in front of a total bitch who she hated and was basically her enemy on the divas roster, and was even more embarrassing to be sexually submitting to this bitch for a second time, but Melina just couldn't help herself at this stage.

Even though Melina had walked into the locker room burning with a fiery rage Maryse had skilfully re-awoken her submissive desires with her take no prisoners dominant attitude and now Melina felt like a wild animal who had just been easily tamed and the woman who had done it was now very clearly enjoying her prize.

Of course this wasn't Melina's fault. It was the fault of Beth Phoenix, and Mickie James, and all those other divas who had talked her into being submissive for them... and it was Maryse's fault for being just so freaking good at ass fucking. Melina's previous lovers had been good, some very, very good, but Maryse was better than all of them, something that Melina wouldn't have thought was possible, but clearly it was. The slow sodomising Maryse gave Melina was enough to bring her to the edge of orgasm in what felt like minutes and keep her there for what felt like hours.

Melina tried to bite her tongue, not to beg for a hard ass fucking, but eventually the gentle buggering became all too much and desperate for an orgasm the divas champion shamelessly cried out, "Fuck me, fuck me hard! Fuck me harder, Fuck my fucking ass harder you fucking bitch! You wanted my ass so bad Maryse, well go ahead and fuck it hard you bitch! Fuck my ass as hard as..."

To stop Melina's begging Maryse suddenly stopped the butt fucking, roughly pulled back on Melina's hair and whispered in her ear, "Who did I say the bitch was around here?"

Melina gritted her teeth, but ultimately responded, "Me... I'm the bitch."

Maryse smirked, "Who's bitch?"

Again there was a pause but ultimately Melina told Maryse what she wanted to hear, "Your bitch."

"Oui, c'est vrai. Vous êtes ma chienne. You are my bitch." Maryse said, "And... quel est le nom de ma chienne? What is the name of my bitch?"

Melina frowned, honestly unsure what the blonde wanted her to say, "... Melina... OWWW!"

Maryse gave her bitch a hard slap to her ass for her incorrect answer, "Wrong! Ce n'est pas votre vrai nom. Ce n'est pas le nom, je vous donne ce qui vous convient beaucoup mieux. That is not your real name. Not the name I gave you which fits you so much better."

Her mind quickly racing back through the evening Melina was able to find the correct answer, although it was one that took her several moments to say as she questioned just how much she wanted to cum, "Gros Cul."

There was another huge grin on Maryse's face,"That's right, Gros Cul, that is your real name... but I think I prefer the English version, so we'll be using that from now on... which would make your name what?"

"Fat Ass." Melina forced out through gritted teeth.

"That's right, your name is Fat Ass. Your name is Fat Ass and your my bitch, which makes you my fat ass bitch." Maryse taunted before pulling on Melina's hair again, "What does it make you?"

"Your fat ass bitch." Melina answered defeatedly, "My name is Fat Ass and I'm your fat ass bitch."

"Oh oui, oh oui, you are my bitch. My fat ass bitch." Maryse boasted as she smacked Melina's butt and started fucking the brunette up the ass again, "Tu es ma chienne. Ma chienne gros cul. Ce gros cul est à moi. Je possède ce gros cul. Je possède ce grand, gros, cul dégueulasse et l'utiliser quand je veux partir de maintenant. Pas plus râler ... quand je vous dis à se pencher sur vous pencher, parce que maintenant tu es ma chienne. Mon putain personnels anal. Votre trou du cul est maintenant mon jouet. Mmmmmm, et oh, comment je vais l'utiliser. Je vais utiliser votre trou du cul pour mon plaisir, et il n'est pas une chose que vous pouvez faire à ce sujet, sauf pencher chaque fois que je vous le dis aussi, parce que maintenant tu es mon gros cul salope. This fat ass is mine. I own this fat ass. I own this big, fat, disgusting ass and will use it whenever I want from now on. No more bitching... when I tell you to bend over you will bend over, because now you are my bitch. My personal anal whore. Your ass hole is now my plaything. Mmmmmm, and oh, how I'm going to use it. I'm going to use your ass hole for my pleasure, and there isn't a thing you can do about it except bend over whenever I tell you too, because now you're my fat ass bitch!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers
12