Maryse's Love Of Fat Ass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

That escalation was Maryse retrieving one of her more vicious looking riding crops from her table, the French-Canadian grinning wickedly as she thought how appropriate this was. After all these things were used to break in horses, and now Maryse was using one to break in her new bitch.

Maryse was sure to take her time getting the crop, slowly walking over to the table and guiding her hand through all the different toys before silently selecting the crop, turning back to Mickie and then sadistically licking the head of the spanking device. She then slowly walked back to her previous position behind Mickie, rubbed the crop over the other woman's well rounded flesh for several long seconds, then lifted the crop high in the air and brought it down as hard as she could on Mickie's bubble butt.

Immediately those juicy cheeks jiggled, Mickie cried out in pain and Maryse laughed wickedly. Particularly the first two were repeated over and over again, Maryse mostly just sticking to grinning wickedly as she began beating Mickie's big butt with every ounce of her strength again, this time the crop digging into the brunette's skin like the blonde's hand never could. It was almost enough to cause the flesh to break, but Maryse was too skilled a Dom for that. Instead the well rounded flesh, which had already been turned pink thanks to Maryse's hand, became an angry red. There were even cute little bruises, striking them causing Mickie to let out extra loud screams and even little whimpers of agony and shame. Best of all those cheeks continue to jiggle throughout the butt beating, meaning Maryse became absolute lost in the heaven that was spanking Mickie James.

When it was clear she couldn't do much more damage to that ass without it ceasing to be fun Maryse stopped, wiped her brow, through the crop away and then admired her handiwork. Mickie's ass was perhaps the darkest red she'd ever seen, the tough and respected women's wrestler shaking, whimpering and even crying as she recovered from her ordeal. And yet Mickie's pussy juices were dripping down her thighs, a clear sign that Mickie's training couldn't have been going better.

Almost painfully turned on Maryse slowly got up, grabbed hold of the tube of anal lubricant from her table and then coated a generous amount of it on her dildo. As she slowly rubbed it in right in front of her soon to be anal slave Maryse grinned wickedly and said, "Now... I take your big fat ass and make it mine!"

Mickie just glared at her in response, perhaps partly out of pride but mostly because she was an anal whore who desperately wanted to be fucked in the ass. All Maryse had to do was walk round and see Mickie's pussy was still dripping wet to know the truth, the diva's champion taking a final few seconds to admire her prize before going in for the kill.

Mickie tensed as she felt one of her ass cheeks being spread and Maryse pressing the tip of her strap on against her butt hole. The brunette remained tense as for almost a entire minute nothing happened, Mickie hating Maryse even more for dragging this out, but not as much as she hated her treacherous body for being so excited to be ass fucked. Then, finally, Mickie felt pressure against her ass hole. It was surprisingly the gentle kind which slowly stretched her shit hole, Mickie groaning into her ball gag as she felt her back hole slowly stretching around the large head of the dildo. And for some bizarre reason that gentle stretching had Mickie relaxing, probably because for the briefest of seconds she figured Maryse was going to draw out every moment of this ass fucking.

That turned out to be another mistake for Mickie as Maryse quickly took advantage, suddenly slamming forwards with a force which sent the first couple of inches hurtling into the brunette's bowels and had Mickie screaming in pain into her gag.

Maryse laughed cruelly, smacked Mickie's ass cheeks hard enough to make the flesh jiggle and said, "Oh oui, take it Mickie! Take it right up your fat ass!"

Desperately trying to tell herself she was just trying to make things easier on her poor poop hole Mickie relaxed as best she could, Maryse able to get the rest of the dildo up Mickie's ass with relative ease although she took her sweet time, the French-Canadian obviously savouring shoving her strap on into the American country girl's butt.

When her hips came to rest against Mickie's well-rounded ass cheeks Maryse roughly smacked her rival's ass again and said, "Ohhhhhhh oui, oui take it! Take it right up your big fat disgusting ass! Mmmmmmm fuck, I have been waiting so long for this. I have been waiting so long to fuck this big fat disgusting ass. These cheeks, they are so big. So fat. So disgusting. I am so ashamed of myself for wanting this fat ass so much, but I just can't help it. Mmmmmm, your fat ass is a slice of heaven. Made to be fucked. And now, I'm going to fuck it and make this big fat butt all mine!"

Maryse quickly proved herself a skilled butt fucker, beginning the sodomy at a slow but steady pace which seemed to stretch Mickie's ass out in seconds. Trish had used a similar technique, but she went so slowly that it took a while for Mickie's butt to fully relax. As for Beth, she had just hammered Mickie's rectum until the brunette's screams turned from pain to pleasure. But, as embarrassing as it was for her, Maryse had Mickie moaning in pleasure after only about a minute of gentle ass fucking, the blonde then quickly picking up the pace which made Mickie moan like an anal whore.

Surprisingly instead of mocking her Maryse focused completely on the butt fucking, pounding Mickie's pooper until the brunette was sure she was going to cum in record time. Then at the last minute Maryse slowed down, denying Mickie her climax. Then the cruel blonde repeated the process a few times, ass fucking Mickie to near climax after near climax before finally stopping altogether, Maryse then quickly reaching over and undoing the ropes restraining Mickie's hands.

Instead of reaching back to try and hit the blonde as she had been planning Mickie allowed her hands to slump down beside her. She didn't even bother to try and remove the ball gag.

Laughing at this Maryse gave one hard smacked to Mickie's butt and then ordered, "Spread your ass cheeks bitch!"

Mickie paused only briefly before she reached back, grabbed onto her meaty ass cheeks and pulled them as widely apart as she could. She even lowered her head, a silent acknowledgement that she had been beaten. That Maryse had won. That Mickie was now so horny and desperate to cum that she was willingly giving up her ass hole to the cruel blonde, allowing Maryse to abuse it as roughly as she wanted just as long as she made her cum.

For a few long seconds Maryse just stared at the sight in front of her. Then she burst out laughing, "That's it Mickie, accept it. Accept your place. Accept the fact that you're my bitch now, mmmmmmmm, my fat ass bitch. That's what you are. That's all you are."

While continuing to verbally abuse her new bitch Maryse tightened her grip onto Mickie's hips and restarted the ass fucking. This time Maryse had no interest in nearly making Mickie cum or even giving the other WWE diva any pleasure at all. No, finally it was all about Maryse's pleasure, as it should be.

So Maryse fucked Mickie James's big fat ass as slowly as she possibly could, grinning wickedly at the whimpers of frustration coming from the brunette bitch. Not that Maryse focused on them of course, not when there was a pair of big fat ass cheeks being spread submissively in front of her, this proud women's wrestler showing off her ass hole as it took every inch of Maryse's strap on dick. Of course with an ass like hers Mickie had been no blushing virgin, but as a trained women's wrestler she had looked down on Maryse, acted superior, and worst of all denied Maryse access to her big fat ass when Mickie should have been bending over the moment someone like Maryse showed interest in her big bubble butt. And look at the superior women's wrestler now, spreading her big fat butt cheeks and taking it up the ass for Maryse's pleasure.

Oh oui, the sight of Mickie James spreading her ass cheeks in total defeat was breath taking, Maryse revelling in her victory for what seemed like hours. And there was no mistake, it wasn't just a small victory, Maryse had won. Mickie James was now her fat ass bitch. Later she might try and deny it but Maryse would be able to put Mickie back in her place because right now the mighty women's wrestler Mickie James was so desperate to cum she would do anything Maryse said, and after the French-Canadian had made her cum this stupid little country bumpkin would forever crave more of the ecstasy Maryse could give her. So the battle was over, and all that was left was for Maryse to enjoy her conquest.

With that in mind Maryse completely ignored Mickie's pathetic begs into her ball gag for a harder butt fucking so she could just stare at and gently fuck the fat ass in front of her. The only thing that changed was Maryse started randomly pulling out and watching with glee as Mickie's butt hole remained gaping open, at first the French-Canadian waiting until it closed up to restart the sodomy before losing patience as Mickie's ass hole remained open for longer. Finally when she was sure Mickie's ass hole had been thoroughly abused Maryse pulled her strap on from that very well stretched shit hole, stood up, removed Mickie's ball gag and leg restraints, and then moved back.

"Stand up and face me bitch." Maryse said, putting plenty of emphasis on the final word.

To Maryse's delight Mickie meekly did as she was told, standing up on wobbly legs and turning around but noticeably didn't look her conqueror in the eye.

Of course Maryse hadn't specified that, but nevertheless she slapped Mickie hard across the face and yelled, "Look me in the eye you stupid butt slut!"

For a moment Mickie became angry, gritting her teeth and glaring up at her tormentor. Then as their eyes locked Mickie became meek again, a slight blush crossing her cheeks as she was haunted with memories of her ass hole being fucked by this woman. It didn't help that Mickie could feel that her ass hole was still gaping open and it was aching both with pain from being misused and a burning desire to be abused again by the long, thick strap on cock which was still in between Maryse's legs.

When Mickie's eyes briefly lowered to her dick Maryse smirked, slapped Mickie hard again and then when the former women's champion was glaring at her again Maryse spat in Mickie's face and ordered, "Get on your knees and suck my cock."

Another couple of long seconds past and then Mickie fell to her knees and swallowed the head of Maryse's cock, tasting the deepest part of her ass for the first time in almost three years.

Mickie knew she had just given up what little remained of her dignity and she had pretty much just damned herself into being Maryse's bitch but she couldn't help it. She was just so horny and desperately in need of a nice hard orgasm. And it couldn't be just any masturbation induced orgasm, or an orgasm induced by Mickie pounding the hell out of Maryse's ass hole or something, no Mickie needed to get her ass hole destroyed and have one of those mind melting climaxes Trish used to give her when the seven times women's champion would fuck her up the ass.

So, promising she would later make Maryse pay, Mickie did her best to embrace her submissive side, something embarrassingly easy to do as she was reintroduced to a flavour she had honestly missed. Of course Mickie had given plenty of rim jobs to the divas and sucked the flavour of their asses from dildos, and even occasionally shoved her own dildo up her ass, but it just wasn't the same. For one thing Mickie had never used a dildo this size on herself, and more importantly there was just such a submissive thrill to go ass to mouth on a strap on dildo another woman had just used to ass fuck her.

Of course it would have been much more thrilling if Mickie could stand the woman who ass fucked her, but considering the skills Maryse had already displayed as an ass fucker Mickie supposed it could be worse. At least, sooner or later, this bitch would give her that mind melting climax that she was now so desperately craving.

Unfortunately the bitch distracted Mickie somewhat by grabbing her hair and forcing her further down on the cock before she had properly finished savouring the flavour of the deepest part of her butt, Maryse even growling, "More! Take it bitch! Take it down your fucking throat! Mmmmmm oui, that's it, suck that cock! Suck the cock that was just deep inside your shit hole. Ohhhhh oui, oui, fucking suck it! Suck it like the ass to mouth whore you are! Oh oui. Oui fucking suck it!"

When Mickie had originally fallen to her knees in front of her Maryse had grinned widely, the French-Canadian momentarily believing she had won. Then Mickie failed to put much effort into the blow job and it became clear that there was more work to do. Luckily Maryse was up to the challenge and quickly had Mickie bobbing her head up and down on more than half of the cock while slurping on the shaft loudly, Maryse generously guiding her new bitch by pulling her hair back and forth.

Thanks to Maryse's tireless efforts she eventually got Mickie to deep throat the entire length of her cock, her soon to be bitch gagging and choking as Maryse forced her lips all the way down to the base of the dildo and then holding her there for several long seconds. The best part of it was that Mickie tensed, letting out a garbled complaint and looked as if she was about to try and push Maryse away, but didn't, the accomplished women's wrestler submitting to this latest perverted act and allowing Maryse to abuse her mouth and throat for her own amusement.

Pushing things even further Maryse began slowly thrusting her hips back and forth while holding Mickie's head in place. Again Mickie tensed, letting out a garbled complaint and looked as if she was about to try and push Maryse away, but didn't, the former women's champion allowing the current diva's champion to fuck her mouth like it was a pussy. It wasn't long after that until Maryse was pounding Mickie's mouth like it was a loose whore's cunt, the brunette violently gagging and choking but still doing nothing to stop the blonde from fucking her throat.

Through it all of course Maryse was only to happy to continue offering verbal encouragement, "Ohhhhh oui, ohhhhh oui, that's it, take it you worthless whore! Take my fucking cock right down into that fuck hole you call a throat! Mmmmmmm oui, I prefer ass holes but throats are almost as fun to fuck. Mmmmmmm oui, your throat makes an excellent fuck hole Mickie! I will definitely be fucking it almost as much as I will be fucking your fat ass. After all, my toys will need cleaning whenever I shove them up your big fat butt, and what better way to do it than by using your nasty little whore mouth? Mmmmmmm oui, take it you fucking cock sucker! Prove you're not just an ass on legs, but also an excellent face pussy!"

Maryse thoroughly enjoyed dishing out this rough treatment for several minutes, then she pulled her strap on dick out of Mickie's mouth and smacked the other girl in the face with that wet dildo. Mickie was mostly too busy gasping for breath at first to protest, but even when she got her breathing under control she still allowed Maryse to continuously slap her in the face with the cock. This thoroughly delighted Maryse who slapped and then rubbed the dick all over Mickie's face, making sure to cover the other diva in her own saliva before violently pushing her backwards so she fell on her butt.

As her butt was incredibly sore from all the abuse it had taken Mickie immediately yelped in pain and rolled over onto her side. She then hesitantly got onto her knees while looking at Maryse, the cruel blonde smirking down at her before turning around and murmuring, "Follow me on your hands and knees like the bitch you are."

Maryse smirked again as she could practically hear Mickie gritting her teeth yet the brunette followed her as instructed up two flights of stairs to the blonde's bedroom.

"This is one of my smaller homes. I use it to break in fat ass bitches. That way it's less likely anyone will find out I lower myself to fucking unworthy sluts like you." Maryse explained casually as she sat on her bed before indicating to a pile of clothes, "As your training is going so well I will give you the choice. You can get dressed and leave. I will not stop you. Perhaps I will even decide you're not worth my time and find myself a hotter piece of ass to be my anal slave. Or you can get your fat ass back on this dick and start riding it like a good little anal whore. Which is of course what you really want, so why don't you save us both some time and energy and can come ride my dick."

Silence fell over the room as the two WWE divas stared at each other for what felt like an eternity. Then Mickie glanced over at her clothes and bit her lip, obviously considering leaving. That would not do.

The choice was a bluff. Maryse had no intention of allowing Mickie to leave. Not until the feisty brunette was properly broken in. Besides, Maryse could practically taste Mickie's submission. All it would take was a little more butt fucking and Maryse was confident Mickie would be begging to be her bitch. That would allow plenty of time to train Mickie to be the perfect bottom, not only willing but happy to do whatever her top said, including taking a dive in their upcoming match. Not that she didn't think she could beat the other diva. No, Mickie proving her submission to her by throwing the match would merely be an added bonus. The main prize was Mickie's big fat ass, which wasn't going to be allowed to leave this house until Maryse owned it.

Suddenly Mickie stood up and took a step towards her clothes, causing Maryse to tense. Then Mickie took another step forward, causing Maryse to tense even more. If Mickie took too many more steps in that direction Maryse would pounce, confident that while they were both a little tired Mickie was feeling too sore and humiliated to put up much of a fight. And even if she did a few hard smacks to that big butt would probably be enough to defeat Mickie, if not distract her long enough so that Maryse could DDT her into unconsciousness or something and then tie her back up for another round of spanking and butt fucking.

Fortunately the above proved to be unnecessary as with a cry of frustration Mickie stumble towards the bed, a huge grin, possibly the biggest of the night so far, crossing Maryse's face as her new bitch made the right decision. That grin got wider as Mickie got closer, the brunette crawling up onto Maryse's lap and positioning her gaping butt hole against the other diva's strap on dick.

"Non, turn around. I want to watch that big fat ass of yours as it bounces up and down on my cock." Maryse said, before adding with a smirk, "And spread those fat filled cheeks. I wanna be able to see my cock."

Mickie gritted her teeth but again did as she was told, quickly turning around and spreading her ass cheeks before lowering herself downwards. Thanks to Maryse holding the dildo firmly Mickie was able to skewer her already loosened butt hole on the blonde's cock, the brunette letting out a gasp as the tip re-entered her butt and then moaning as her horny back hole swallowed the entire length of the fake dick. When her spread ass cheeks collided with Maryse's thighs, announcing the brunette's cock hungry ass hole had swallowed every inch of the blonde's fake cock, Mickie didn't hesitate, the multiple times women's champion beginning to bounce her big ass up and down like a shameless anal slut.

This didn't go unnoticed by Maryse, "MMMMMMM, oh oui, oh oui, ride that dick! Ride it you fat ass whore! Mmmmmm, fucking ride it! Ohhhhhh oui, you fucking love it, don't you Mickie? You love being a ass whore. An anal slut. A submissive little bottom who takes it up the ass for her dominant top. Oh oui, I told you that you were a bottom and I was right wasn't I Mickie? You're a pure bottom with a big, fat, juicy bubble butt which was made to be fucked. Mmmmm, and now you're my bottom. My pure bottom with a big, fat, juicy bubble butt which was made to be fucked. Oooooooh oui, oh oui, admit it Mickie. Admit you're my bitch now. Tell me you understand that I own you and your big fat ass. Tell me what is obvious. Tell me you love being my bitch. There's nothing you want more than to be my bitch!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers