Mask & Veil Ch. 04

Story Info
Wraith pleasures a "special man"; Geneveve makes allies.
3.5k words
4.62
10.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sethleham
Sethleham
18 Followers

Chapter Four: Femme Escate

It had been months since the scoundrel, Guillme, had deposited her with the Beauchamp peasants that now kept her as a slave. There was no respect for her station, no wisp of even thought for it, or the fact that she was even human. They treated her like an unwanted animal, but watched her closely to make sure she didn't run. The only friend she seemed to have was the farmer's son, Julien-Paul, who brought her more food once his parents had retired for the night.

At first her job was to clean the dung from the barn and around the cottage. Soon Gilbert-Luc Beauchamp added working near the house, washing clothes on a washing board. And she was never working fast enough, even though her fingers bled every day. And on bad days, which was most every day, Gilbert-Luc snatched his wooden rod and beat her until her body was drenched in her own blood.

At night, however, after the last of the lights went out, Julien-Paul would come out with a bowl of water and rags, cleaning the blood off her body and telling her how he wished he could kill his father for her. He was angry when he said it, but she knew that Julien-Paul was unable to attempt such a feat. His heart was too big for him, even though he knew his father's death would make no one cry but his own.

Autumn came cold and harsh. Julien-Paul and his younger sister, Audrey-Christelle, brought her a blanket that night, surprising her by bringing their own and sitting by her to keep her some company.

"Before you came my father said that you were once a Princess, casted out of your house by your own father," Audrey said. "Is that true?"

"Audrey!" Julien-Paul shouted.

"No, it's okay, Julien. I wasn't a princess. I was a Lady of the Court, the daughter of a Baron. And it wasn't my father who casted me from the House. I was abducted by the man who brought me here. He drugged me and took me away, telling everyone he met that I was dead. It was all some sort of cruel scheme, but I don't know who, why or how any of this happened," Geneveve said.

"Guillme! He's a wicked man. The guy works as a mercenary for those who can pay him well. We see him around Nazas all the time since he brought you," Audrey-Christelle said. "He likes out bath house."

"Bath house?"

"Yeah," Julien-Paul said. "It's where men go to get clean and spend some time with ladies. You know, those types that you buy just to have sex with."

"That's it," Audrey-Christelle said, smiling. "The village whores!"

Julien-Paul laughed. "Someday I will have to visit them."

"I asked father if you could go to the market with me," Audrey-Christelle said.

"Really?"

"Yes! We go to barter some of our food for other supplies and we have to get ready for the winter. Father said I must show you a few tricks, but you could go," Audrey-Christelle said. "And you can meet a couple of friends of mine."

"That's perfect," Julien-Paul said. "Meeting new people may raise Geneveve's spirit."

Geneveve wasn't so sure, but it did sound nice to leave the farm for awhile.

"Good, because Father's corvee comes in a couple of weeks and Father will surely send Geneveve his is stead."

"Corvee?" Geneveve said.

"Yes. We live on the lands of our Lords and, to pay rent for our lands, we must work in their fields so many days out of the year," Julien-Paul said. "Last year it was Father and I, but Father bought you to take his place in our Lord's fields."

"So we will be going?" Geneveve said and Julien-Paul nodded, which was enough for her. Maybe this would give them a chance to get closer. Even better, maybe it was an opportunity to escape.

***

Wraith had realized over the years since her and Hegan had summoned the Black Annis, that she and Hegan hadn't aged a day. Of course, the realization that her beauty would remain forever was glorious; the fact that she would live forever was even better. That's probably why she was still with Hegan, and she'd probably remain with her forever, too.

About a year ago they moved to Nizas because Hegan told her that something very important to their Quest would happen here one day. Wraith still wasn't sure what their "Quest" was, but she trusted Hegan totally now. In fact, Wraith knew that she, herself, was the only person in the known world that Hegan protected and had never stabbed in the back.

When they were kids, Hegan told her that they were friends forever... And Hegan's words were a sworn destiny written in the eternal rocks of the earth.

In Nizas, the two girls joined a bath house, which was looking for women to stalk their bath stalls for the men who needed some "relaxation". And Wraith feared that Hegan's plan to work there was a little dangerous, especially since the Church had their eye on them all the time. But, as it turned out, the Church accepted them and dismissed what they did at the same time.

Before anybody in the village caught on that they weren't aging, they'd have to move soon, but Hegan kept insisting that the time hadn't come yet. So Wraith past the days away, pleasuring the men, some of them regulars, and realizing that sex was becoming more and more mundane and trivial. That was until a local man began disguising himself, sneaking in, unveiling only when he was behind the hanging sheets that separated the bath stalls. He was about 42 and still a virgin, he said. But he couldn't resist her. Heneeded her.

"Call me Magdan," he said.

"That would be my pleasure, Magdan," Wraith said, wearing only a bath robe, her slim hands helping "Magdan" take his hooded robe off. The man was shaking, so she took his hands and began to rub them. "You don't have to be frightened. I will help you bathe every part of your body. You just lay back and relax. Try to enjoy it. I promise that it will feel very good and all of that stress that you've built up all your life will begin to slip away..."

Magdan took off his slacks and chemise and, once she took them from him, he began to climb in the warm water that she made for him. She eyed his penis, which was still flaccid, but looked a good size. Not the biggest she had ever seen, but it was a shame that the man had hid it from women for all these years. It was a perfectly good penis, nice, veiny; something many women wouldn't mind pleasuring.

When Magdan sat back into the water, sighing with the aches melting away in the warmth, Wraith took a sponge, soaped it up and began to brush it against his hairy chest. He closed his eyes while she moved the sponge slowly up and down, getting lower each time.

"It feels so good," Magdan said.

"And it has only begun," Wraith said.

She sponged his neck, his shoulders and arms and moved down to his feet and legs next. The whole time Magdan laid in the water, eyes closed and breathing steadily. But when she was done, it was time to get to his back, so she told him to get up and turn around so that he was standing on his hands and knees in the water. She washed his back, running her sponge over the back muscles and then over his ass cheeks.

Wraith had to move around behind him to clean his ass and run the sponge over his balls, which were starting to pull up. His cock was distending, looking good all wet and shiny. His pleasure and having the this man in such a submissive stance began to make her own pussy ache, so she grabbed his balls and slowly stroked them as she rubbed the sponge over his hanging engorgement.

"How does that feel?"

"Jesus! It feels wonderful!"

"I told you."

Wraith let the sponge drop in the water, taking his hanging cock with her other hand. Now she was massaging his whole sex. Magdan began moaning a little, his breathing quickening. And Wraith was so inspired that she did what her clients loved the best: she closed her blue eyes and stuffed her face between his cheeks. They loved how her silver-blond locks brushed against their asses, her wet mouth pressing against their assholes, tongue slipping and sliding around their tight rims. Magdan was no different, begging her not to stop. For the joy of it she even poked her tongue in a couple times, making the man gasp.

At the same time, her fingers curled around his cock, she jacked him to as hard as he could get. In her other hand, she could feel some muscles beginning to contract under his balls, so she stopped and stood up, letting go of him.

"Oh...," he said, apparently dispirited with what he thought was the end of their time. "I'll just get my--"

"Turn around and lay back, Magdan. What? You want to leave already? Without the finally?"

Magdan smiled. "No, Mademoiselles! Never!"

He did as she told him and she sloughed off her robe, showing him her "young" nakedness, the pure flesh of a soft, eighteen year old body. Then she straddled the tub, both her hands behind her, supporting her in this awkward pose, pushing her fleshy pink pussy into his face. Magdan's eyes widened, staring at the puffy entrance to her recesses.

"Smell it," she commanded.

The man looked up at her and bashfully moved his nose closer, sniffing her.

"It smells funny, but in a good way."

"Good," Wraith said, pointing at her pussy. "Lick it until I say stop."

Magdan looked at the curled lips between her legs, pausing too long for her.

"Now! Lick it, Asshole!"

The man, momentarily shocked, jerked, but began to lick her slit like a puppy at his water dish. He was doing okay, but she knew she could get better...

"Lick and SUCK my pussy! Come on! Come on! Make me cum!" she shouted, sure others could hear them.

Magdan sucked her pussy lips between his own lips and licked again, alternating back and forth; smacking noises filling her soul. She grabbed him by the hair and began humping his mouth and chin as her groin muscles and asshole began to contract and give way to a full-blown quake.

Once she was able, free from the orgasm, she told Magdan to stand up. Once he did, she grabbed his cock and began to jack it until he was groaning, spilling his white seed in the bath water. As his stiff member began to get flaccid, she put on her robe and told him to leave two sou on the bench next to the Old Man at the door. Magdan thanked her, but she was already tired of him, leaving him alone.

Wraith went outside, finding Hegan there, waiting for her. She seemed doleful.

"Are you alright?" Wraith asked her.

Hegan nodded.

"That's the first one you enjoyed for a long time," Hegan said. "I heard it."

"Oh... That. He was a priest."

Hegan smiled. "A priest? How did you know?"

"I saw him once before. I don't think he realizes I know."

"So, was he any good?"

"No, but it was great rubbing my cunt in his face..."

They both laughed. Blasphemous? Maybe... But that was how they played the game. They were witches after all. Not practitioners of the Old Ways, but of the New One. And the New One was getting more powerful by the night.

"Tomorrow we get a new initiate," Hegan said. "She will come to us."

"The Coven has chosen?"

"Yes. And they couldn't have chosen a better one."

Wraith smiled, awed by Hegan's powers.

"But are you ready for my Vision?" Wraith said.

"You had a Vision?"

Wraith nodded, wrapping an arm around Hegan.

"The Fallen Tower is heading our way," Wraith said, happily knowing that Hegan would be impressed.

"The Fallen Tower? Here? Well Jesus Tits, Wraith! I was right, wasn't I? Nizas will be the Gateway to our Quest."

Wraith shrugged and kissed her friend's cheek.

"Let's retire for the night. That Priest has made me of-so horny, now."

Hegan kissed her on the mouth, a long passionate one. Then they both got up and started walking toward the woods, where they both had made a temporary home for themselves.

***

When the next morning shown bright, Audrey-Christelle and Geneveve began loading the wagon and affixing the horses to their bridles. My late morning, they were on the road to Nizas and got there that afternoon. It only took a moment to set things up before they got customers waiting to barter goods in exchange for some of their food-stuff and handmade blankets that Audrey-Christelle explained her and her mother made over the summer months.

They broke for a short meal, bread and some corn, and bartered most of everything they brought away. Night had not fallen yet and probably wouldn't for another hour or two, so Geneveve was getting ready to return to the farm when Audrey-Christelle said that they weren't going back until after night fall.

"Why?" Geneveve said.

"My parents won't know how long it took to barter these goods," Audrey-Christelle said. "So let's enjoy some of this time. Besides, I told you I had a couple of friends that I'd like you to meet."

"Okay, I guess," Geneveve said, thinking that this would probably get her another beating when they got back. But what could she do? Audrey-Christelle, part of the family herself, was her Master too. Geneveve couldn't protest, taking the chance that Audrey-Christelle would tell her parents how poorly she had behaved at the market.

God! And listen to her? Fearing them as if she were a child?

And when she caught the eye of a man looking at her, she looked away, knowing how filthy she was. Humiliated, she turned away, trying not to sob.

"We'll cover the wagon and take it with us. My friends live just inside the northern woods. Nobody likes to go up there, so our things should be safe," Audrey-Christelle said.

They climbed onto the wagon, Audrey driving, and Geneveve biting her lip, begging God to not let her cry.

They drove the wagon a little ways off the road and into the woods just as it was getting twilight. Audrey-Christelle tied the reigns to a tree and lead her a little further into the woods. They came to a small clearing as the shadows from the woods darkened as the sun was all but gone.

In the middle of the clearing was a small cottage, even smaller than the Beauchamp's place. It wasn't the greatest built place, but it looked like it would do for a while.

They walked up on it and Geneveve thought she heard something. Moaning. Not the type of sound one would make when they were in pain, but...

Audrey-Christelle held her index to her mouth and snuck up on the open shutter. Geneveve followed and they both looked in. There was a single bed, where two naked women, one light blond and the other dark haired, were grinding and kissing.

Audrey-Christelle grinned, her mouth going agape as she looked at Geneveve. And Geneveve never even heard of this before. Two women together, playing like they were having sex.

But they were, weren't they?

The dark haired beauty was kissing down the smooth belly of the blond girl, pressing her lips against the downy softness between her legs. There was smooching noises as the blond lifted and parted her legs, moaning and saying how much she loved it.

Audrey-Christelle, trying not to laugh, put her index to her mouth again, pooching out her lips and silently made her way to the door. Geneveve followed and Audrey knocked.

There were whispers and then Audrey-Christelle said: "Okay, stop licking each other's snatches and come open the door!"

It was Geneveve's turn to have a wide open mouth.

So this was peasant life? A Godless life of perversion.

Without bothering to cover themselves, the two ladies came to the door, opening it. The dark haired girl, Hegan, smiled at both of them and told them to come in. Meanwhile, the blond, Wraith, was stoking their fire.

"We weren't expecting you until tomorrow," Hegan said.

"Well, my Father wanted to do the market thing a day early this year," Audrey-Christelle said.

"Good enough," Hegan. "Take seats and let us meet proper."

Wraith put on a gown and handed Hegan hers. Hegan put it on before taking a seat on the only bed in the room, which is where Wraith put herself first. Geneveve sat next to Audrey-Christelle in the only chairs that these two Perverts had.

"So, Geneveve," Hegan said. "Tell us all about yourself. And don't worry. We know where you came from..."

Geneveve was surprised by all of this, feeling nervous and small, but she slowly began to tell everyone all about herself. Starting with her Father and the Man that he hated so very much...

Why? Because this was the first time Geneveve even mildly felt more safe. Besides, the more they know the more they might be willing to help her escape when the time came. Perverts or not, Geneveve had to make allies. Or she felt that her own death would be too soon.

***

In the barn, Geneveve crawled into her straw bed and covered herself against the chill. She was tired and felt as if she'd fall right asleep, but it wasn't happening. Two chickens got into a small fight, clucking and screeching for what seemed like hours.

Then the barn door opened and her heart raced to the thought of Julien-Paul coming to visit her, only dropping when she saw Gilbert-Luc's plumper silhouette. The man walked over to her, carrying his lash, and stood over her as she looked up at him.

She could smell the ale and urine. He had wet himself, he got so drunk. But he didn't even seem to notice.

"Get up, girl!" he grumbled. "You've been very bad and it's time for me to punish you."

Geneveve, shaking sat up, but she didn't move fast enough. Gilbert-Luc's large, chicken neck-breaking hands grabbed her thin arm and pulled her to her feet, tossing her against the barn wall. Her whole body seemed to rattle hard with the collision and she screamed out.

"No!" she begged, even though she knew it wasn't doing her any good.

As she tried to get up, she felt his large hands grab the back of her neck, holding her down, and the lash whipped across her small ass. The pain was a sweet-tart from hell and her eyes began streaming, her muscles tightening all throughout her.

"Plea-ea-ease! Master, no!"

Master was one of those words that Gilbert-Luc liked to hear. He was much more susceptible to her begging when she used it. The only problem was, it also seemed to turn his libido on. He laughed and smacked her stinging ass with his hand, leaving it there and squeezing.

Sometimes she wished Madame Beauchamp was here to see what her husband was doing with her, but his wife never came out to the barn, or even spoke with her when they did see each other. It's as though she was pretending that none of this was happening, or that Geneveve didn't exist at all.

Gilbert-Luc spanked her again and then grabbed her gown, pulling it up over her head. Then he stuck his fingers in the crack of her ass, spitting on her ass and rubbing it in.

Geneveve began to sob, waiting for his fingers to go too far, but Gilbert-Luc only looked and rubbed the outside of her asshole before he stopped. When she pulled the gown off her head, she looked back and saw that Gilbert-Luc was throwing up.

Geneveve crawled away from him, hiding her nakedness, finding her straw bed as Gilbert-Luc groaned, laid down and began passing out.

Geneveve cried the rest of the night away, watching her would-be raper sleep just a few feet away.

And the next morning, she squeezed her eyes shut when she heard him waking up. She begged God to take the man away because she couldn't take any more of the abuse. Not now...Please, God!

***

When the new day was ending, Julien-Paul came to her and held her, telling her how sorry he was. She snuggled against him, feeling his warmth. And a few minutes later, she couldn't help kissing Julien-Paul. It was a long kiss that put a fire in her stomach that she never wanted to go away.

"Thank you," she said. "You're so kind."

Julien-Paul, probably at a loss for words, didn't say anything back to her. He just kissed her again and began to pet her head.

[Next Chapter: Touran goes to the Bishop Aldaine while Keira receives a dark guest...]

Sethleham
Sethleham
18 Followers