Masks & Shadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last she is able to lift off of him and she cries out in ecstasy, a soft voice from her soul that lets the energy from within her pour out in the power of her moans. She closes her eyes and tilts her back, gasping for air to cry out again. She lets it go with a long slow word of unspeakable bliss and then sighs as it subsides and washes away.

When she opened her eyes, the samurai was gone. She was left alone on the shadows of the abandoned hallway. The power pack had gone still and she could hear the wind brushing the trees against the roof. The only light to guide her back to the party being the faint moon and the red glow of her legs, she inched back to the door and made her way through the throng to the front door. The limo driver saw her leave and made his way to the entrance to pick her up.

The ride home was very different from the ride there. She had at very straight and poised, now she allowed herself to lay her head on the seat as she thought about the night. For a few moments she laid on her back, looking up through the roof at the moon that was the only witness to her performance. Yume-Onna was fading away as if she was never there in the first place. Angela pulled the wig off of her head and shook out the blonde tendrils to be free. The only time the driver spoke was when they arrived at her place, he asked if she was alright. She left the car without answering.

She went to her bedroom and looked at herself once more in the mirror. The eyes, the skin...the things that were not her. She had given a voice to a side of herself that she had barely recognized before. Beneath the exterior she presented to the world and even deeper than the passionate lover she showed to her partners, there was a being of intense beauty and sexuality...Yume-Onna. And while letting this being to be free for even an evening was liberating, it had a fear...the fear of losing all control, of giving the beauty to those who see only the sexuality and care nothing for the woman who is at the center of it all.

She peeled the suit off and wiped away the make up. She showered for a long time in the hot cleansing flow that brought her back to balance. And then on her sheets, bathed in moonlight, she placed her fingers to the places she enjoyed to have touched; her face, her ears, her breast, clitoris, vagina, lips all of her indulgences being the pleasure she could give herself...no toys, no plastic, herself and only herself.

The next morning she slept late, and she let herself ease into the day. Somewhere in the afternoon she gathered all the pieces of the costume together and headed over to Thomas's studio. She knocked on the door, and waited for him to answer. She was about to leave when he finally opened the door. Entering without waiting for the invitation she dropped the box on his table, and went over to plop onto his couch. "Thomas...do you think we have parts of ourselves that we keep hidden?"

He brought her over a cup of coffee and sat on the chair across from her. "I do...don't ask me to explain it but I do."

Just as Angela was about to recount the evening, she noticed the mask on his table; the same black leather grotesque mask that the samurai wore last night. "Thomas, what is this?"

"That? That's some cheesy mask that Mike wants me to duplicate for his kabuki theater project. He brought it over last night when we watched the movies...Why?"

"Oh nothing...just reminded me of a person I know." She sipped her coffee and thought about a geisha from the future and how to get to know her better.

12