Mason Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

Mason considered what Toni said. She had a point and no he had never suggested that his clients that they try listening to different types of music.

"I've never suggested that but I'm open to trying it." Mason replied. "Thank you for the suggestion."

A few minutes later, they were pulling up to a massive gate.

"Is this your house?" Toni asked.

"Yes, it is. I know that it's large but it had several amenities that I required." Mason replied.

"Wow and I thought that my house was big." Toni said as she looked at the house in front of them.

Mason parked the car, got out and helped Toni out of the car.

"Its beautiful here." she said looking around.

"It's quiet and it has a water view both of which I deem necessary. Are you ready to go in?"

Toni nodded and took Mason's offered arm. Once inside, he gave her the grand tour but avoided taking her to the bedroom. Toni commented on all of the televisions.

"Why so many?"

"When I am home, every single television is turned on to a news channel, I've always been one to read and watch every newspaper, magazine and news program that I could. That's how I found out that you married James and later about your adopting Jamie and then James' death."

Toni didn't reply at first, she wondered if he ever watched anything fun.

"I watch very little news; I see enough of what people can do to each other at work."

"So what do you watch?" Mason asked as he led Toni to the kitchen.

"Comedies and other things that make me laugh; I like the history channel too. Toni replied as she sat in a chair and kicked off her shoes. "Where'd you put the slippers?" she asked looking around.

"In the living room, stay put, I'll go get them." Mason replied.

While he was gone, Toni looked around the kitchen. It was meticulous, for just a minute she wondered if he really cooked here.

"Here you are." Mason said as he knelt on the floor in front of her and put the slippers on her feet.

He stayed where he was for a moment just looking at her, "You really are lovely." he murmured as he reached up and touched her face.

Toni's face was hot and the tingling to her breasts was back.

"Umm what's for dinner?" she asked looking at the stove.

Mason stifled a chuckle as he stood up.

"Mickey Mouse pancakes, peppered bacon and fresh orange juice." Mason replied. "I asked Jamie what he thought that you would like and this was his suggestion." Mason said as he took the bacon, whipped cream and cherries out of the fridge and stirred the pancake batter.

"I... I heard you ask him but I didn't think that you would really do it, he'll be thrilled." Toni said shocked.

"Toni, I am a man of my word and I don't make empty promises or promises that I have no intention of keeping. I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't going to do it."

"So if Jamie had suggested lobster..."

"Then we would be having lobster." Mason said interrupting her.

"Can I help with anything?" Toni asked.

"You could flour the bacon." Mason said as he got down a canister filled with flour.

"Why would you flour bacon?" Toni asked as she walked over to the counter.

"I bake it and not fry it." Mason explained. "The bacon doesn't shrivel up and it gets nice and crisp."

"Oh." Toni said.

It wasn't very long before the counter was covered with flour and Mason was almost beside himself with frustration. He was an immaculate cook, he washed dishes as he used them and kept his counters spotless and now it was a disaster area.

"Toni, why don't you let me clean up that mess?" he asked.

"Why? I'm not done and it's only going to get dirty again." Toni said as she floured another piece of bacon.

"Toni, stop." Mason said and reached for her hand.

"Hey!" Toni exclaimed flinging the floured slice of bacon so that flour flew everywhere including Mason's shirt.

She stopped, covered her mouth with a flour covered hand and started to laugh.

"I am so sorry!" she said still laughing. "Now you know why mom and James never allowed me in the kitchen." she added.

Mason watched and listened to her laugh and the mess no longer mattered. Before he could stop himself, he took the bacon from her hand, picked her up and sat her on the floured covered counter.

Toni let out a startled yelp when she felt herself being lifted.

"Mas..."

That was all that she got out before his mouth was covering hers. Mason pulled her hips forward until they were at the edge of the counter and he was standing between her legs grinding against her as he kissed her. This wasn't the way he planned it, he needed to talk to her first but he couldn't make himself stop.

Toni found herself responding to the kiss. She wrapped her arms around Mason's neck and kissed him as fiercely as he was kissing her. She opened her mouth and offered her tongue to him moaning when he accepted it sucking it gently. Toni rocked against Mason's cock and felt his hands under her tee shirt rubbing her back and moving downward to her ass to pull her even tighter against his cock.

Mason broke the kiss and moved to her neck nipping and sucking at it as he continued to move against her, he had to have her even if it was on a floured covered counter.

"Toni, I want you." he whispered against her neck, his breath ragged. His hands fumbled with the clasps of her bra moving back slightly when the clasps were undone. Mason pulled back to look at her, looking for indications that would tell him that he had to stop. When he saw nothing to indicate that he had gone too far, he lifted Toni's tee shirt, pulled the cups of the bra down and attacked one nipple and then the other.

Toni cried out when Mason took one nipple and then the other into his mouth and sucked hard, she reached down between them and struggled with the buttons on his jeans. Mason released her nipple from his mouth, stepped back and undid his jeans but stopped her from undoing hers.

"Let me."

Toni's eyes widened when Mason unzipped his jeans and let them fall over his hips and to the floor before stepping out of them. James hadn't been small by any stretch of the imagination but Mason was even larger. With his eyes on hers, Mason moved toward Toni and kissed her while unfastening her jeans. With one hand he pulled the zipper down, lifted her up enough to slide the garment from underneath her ass and down her legs until they got caught on the bunny slippers that were still on her feet. Knowing that she wouldn't notice, Mason thought the slippers away allowing the jeans to fall to the floor.

The only thing left between him and his cock were her panties. Mason kissed Toni's chest and took a nipple back into his mouth and sucked hard as he put a hand between her legs.

In the back of her mind, Toni was thinking that things were moving way too fast and that they needed to stop but she couldn't bring herself to say it, she wanted and needed this. Once they were naked, she knew that it was over; any ideas of stopping were shot to hell.

She tangled her hands into Mason's dark hair pulling it hard when he hit a particularly sensitive spot on her body as he gently pushed her back until she was lying on her back.

Mason stopped at her waist, he could smell how aroused she was and feel the heat radiating from her body, she belonged to him whether she understood that or not. He took the waistband of her panties and slid them down, raising her hips to ease them off.

For the first time since they began to make love, Mason spoke to her.

"I love you Toni Jacobson, you and Jamie are mine."

Toni thought that it was an odd way to tell someone that you loved them but didn't get the chance to comment. Mason's face was buried in her crotch licking and sniffing at her. Toni's torso rose off of the counter as she moaned and opened her legs wider inviting him to do what it had taken her years to allow James to do.

Mason wasted no time in accepting the invitation, he took a slow lick and then took her clit into his mouth and suckled from it, the tip of his tongue flitting across the top of it one second and flat and rubbing against it the next. Mason heard her moaning and heard the slow build up to a scream, she was close. When Toni was close to orgasm, he slid two fingers inside of her and pumped them in and out. Moments later, Toni's screams reverberated throughout the house. Before her orgasm was completely over, Mason stood, held her legs open and slammed into her and began to pump into her hard and fast sending her into a second orgasm whose intensity matched his own. Instead of one voice screaming out in pleasure, there were two.

Mason lay on top of Toni's sweat slicked body and kissed her.

"Toni, are you alright?" he asked.

"I... um... I'm fine, what about you?" she asked as she tried to catch her breath.

"Toni, if you're waiting for me to apologize, it isn't going to happen." Mason said as he moved to kiss a nipple. "I won't apologize for something that I'm not sorry about."

Did she want an apology? She wondered. "I don't want or need an apology, I was an active and willing participant." she said.

Mason kissed her again on the nipple and looked at the counter. Amazingly, the food was still intact and not on the floor and the most surprising thing of all was that the mess really didn't bother him as much as it normally would have.

Reluctantly Mason moved from on top of Toni. She was a mess, covered with sweat and flour from the counter. He held out his hand, helped Toni sit up and lifted her down from the counter.

"I'll show you where the shower is and see if I have something that you can wear." Mason said leading her to his room.

Toni took note of the flowers and candles.

"You were planning to seduce me." she stated.

"That was the plan." Mason said as he led her to the shower with the intent of letting her shower alone. He laid out several thick towels and washcloths and was ready to leave when he heard the shower running. He turned around to see Toni's silhouette against the opaque shower walls, and changed his mind. As they showered, he realized that the hard part was yet to come. He still had to tell her what he was.

After the shower, Toni wrapped one of the big fluffy towels around her and used a smaller towel to wrap around her head. Mason had gotten out of the shower before her and was already downstairs in the kitchen cleaning up the mess that she made when she was flouring the bacon.

She was somewhat surprised at the lack of guilt that she felt; she really thought that she would feel guilty after making love with someone other than James for the first time. She also admitted that she knew that she and Mason would end up in bed together before the night was out but she hadn't expected it to be so incredible.

She slipped on the tee shirt that Mason left laying on the bed for her and made her way downstairs. The kitchen was spotless, the bacon floured and lined up in a baking dish and the pancakes were ready to be cooked. Mason was sitting on the patio in a clean tee shirt and jeans looking at the water.

"A penny for your thoughts." Toni said as she sat in the empty lounge chair beside him.

Mason smiled and reached for her hand but didn't say anything. Toni looked over at him and wondered what was bothering him, the thought that he was sorry for what happened crossed her mind.

"I'm not sorry." Mason said.

"What?"

"I said that I'm not sorry for making love with you but are you sorry?" he asked.

"No, no I'm not." Toni replied honestly.

"Do you feel guilty?

"No." Toni said after the briefest of hesitations.

Mason nodded and began to stroke the back of her hand with his thumb. He seemed to be trying to decide something so Toni didn't speak.

A few minutes later, the bacon was in the oven and Toni was sipping on freshly squeezed orange juice. Mason decided to see what he could find out what Toni believed about the supernatural world.

"Jamie told me that you like to read." Mason said as he pulled up a stool next to Toni's.

"I enjoy it but I don't read nearly as much as I would like to." Toni replied.

"What type of books do you like to read?"

"I don't know if I have a particular type of book that I would call a favorite. I like to read about almost anything." Toni replied and wondered where he was going with the questions.

"Do you enjoy books about the supernatural?" Mason asked.

"Are you talking about werewolves and things like that? Sure. Do I think that such things exist? Who knows?"

At least it wasn't a flat out no Mason told himself as he went to check the bacon.

After dinner was over Mason cleaned up the kitchen, when it was as spotless as he liked he turned his attention back to Toni.

"Have a little OCD do we?" Toni asked.

"I am not obsessive compulsive, I just like things a certain way." Mason replied.

"Uh huh, that's why you about freaked when the flour was on the counter." Toni replied trying not to laugh.

"That doesn't mean that I'm OCD." Mason replied although he knew that she was right.

"Whatever." Toni said laughing.

Mason became serious, while he was cleaning the kitchen; he took the time to think. He wasn't going to screw around and play games. He was just going to have to trust that Toni could handle the truth. He had no doubt that she wouldn't believe him at first, he also knew that when she did, she was going to be as mad as hell. She would see it as a lie by omission which in a way it was. He knew he should have told her before now but the time had never seemed just right but the making love had. That Toni loved him he had no doubt but would and could she accept what he was once she was over her anger?

Toni looked at Mason and wondered what he was thinking about that was making him so pensive. Whatever he had to tell her couldn't be that bad could it?

"Why don't we talk to Jamie before he goes to bed?" Mason suggested.

A few minutes later, Jamie's face was on the laptop.

"Hi mom! Hi Dr. Mason! Did you have Mickey Mouse pancakes for dinner?" he asked.

"We sure did and they were delicious." Toni replied very aware of Mason's hand on her back.

They talked for a couple of minutes before Mason suggested that he read a nighttime story.

"It's called the 'Chronicles of Narnia." Mason said, "A man by the name of C.S Lewis wrote it. It's about three children who go to another place and time. Would you like me to read the first chapter to you?"

Jamie didn't hesitate in his answer.

"Yes please if it's alright with my mom."

"Mom?" Mason asked teasingly and put an arm around her.

"Alright but then you get ready for bed." Toni told Jamie.

Jamie and Toni listened transfixed as Mason read the first chapter of the book.

"I'll read the next chapter another time." Mason said as he closed the book and marked the page. "Now go get ready for bed like your mom said.

"Ok, night mom, night Dr. Mason." Jamie said.

After they said their goodnights, Mason suggested that they watch one of her television shows, he was stalling and Toni knew it.

"No but thanks, I'd much rather hear some explanations."

Mason sighed, this was really it. He offered Toni something to drink and when she said no, he began to talk.

"Toni before I say anything I want you to remember a few things. First and foremost, I love you and Jamie, the second thing is that I want you to remember how you knew that I was lying and...."

"Stop stalling and spit it out!" Toni said losing patience. "I hate when people pussyfoot around so whatever it is, just say it."

"I'm a vampire."

Toni stared at Mason, "what did you just say?" she asked.

"I am a 600 years old plus vampire."

Toni started to laugh, "Very funny."

"Toni, I'm telling you the truth. Listen to my words and tell me that I'm lying."

Toni was still laughing, "Isn't there s psychiatric term for people who think that they're vampires?

"Toni..."

"Really, if you didn't want to see me anymore, all you had to do was say so..."

"Toni!"

Toni kept laughing; she knew that he wasn't lying to her, that he was a vampire or thought he was. It was the look on his face that stopped her laughter. Mason was looking at her with a serious expression on his face and waiting for her to stop laughing.

"You really don't believe you're a vampire do you?" Toni asked.

"I am a vampire." Mason replied and you are my mate or wife if you like that term better. I've known it from the very first time that I saw you."

"Prove it." Toni demanded. "If you're really a vampire then show me."

"Toni I..."

"What? You can't show me?" she asked even though she knew that he was telling her the truth.

Mason was backed into a corner; Toni wasn't going to take his word for it. She believed him, he was sure of that, but her mind was rejecting what she had already known on some level.

"Toni, look at me and don't be afraid. I would and could never hurt you."

Toni's heart began to pound, he was serious, he was fucking serious she thought to herself. He really.....

Mason's dark brown eyes darkened making them look black instead of brown, he heard Toni's sharp intake of breath when his fangs descended.

Toni stared at him in shock and disbelief. As her mind caught up with the rest of her, Toni became angry as Mason suspected, she saw it as a lie by omission.

"You fucking lied to me."

"No..."

"Yes you did and I told you that I couldn't be with someone who lied. I should have been told before I fell in love with you which reminds me, aren't vampires supposed to be able to make people do things against their will?" she asked.

"Yes but Toni, I didn't do that with you as a matter of fact, I don't compel anyone unless I have no other choice." Mason replied seeing where the discussion was headed.

"How do I know that and what about Jamie and my parents? Did you do something to make them like you?" she asked.

"I did no such thing!" Mason retorted.

"And the sex in the kitchen, did you do that too?" Toni asked."

"Toni, I have never compelled a woman into having sex with me but let me clarify something, we didn't have sex...."

"We didn't what? Toni asked shocked. "Just what in the hell do you call what we did?

"Making love, we were making love. Look, I know that this is difficult for you but think about the past few weeks, how right it felt. Think about how you always knew when I lied to you and let's be honest; you knew that there was something different about me."

"What about Jamie?" Toni asked.

"What do you mean?" Mason asked caught off guard by the change in topic.

"I mean, whose going to tell him that we're not seeing each other anymore?" Toni replied.

Mason felt as though he had been hit in the stomach with a sledge hammer. He had expected her to be upset and angry but not this angry.

"Take me home now." Toni said.

"No." Mason said. "I'm not taking you anywhere until we talk about this."

"Fine, then I'll walk." Toni replied and started to stand up.

"I said that I use compulsion as little as possible, that doesn't mean that I won't use it to keep you here until we've talked."

"You wouldn't." Toni said. "It would just prove to me that you used it to get what you wanted." Toni replied confidently.

"I would and will if I have to so either you sit down of your own free will or I compel you. Choose." Mason said. His eyes were their normal shade of dark brown and fangs had descended several minutes ago.

After debating for several minutes, Toni sat down.

"Alright, I'm listening so talk."

Toni was silent as for an hour Mason gave her the basic information that she should have known before they made love.

" yes, you're right in that I should have told you before tonight but you also know that I didn't compel you, what happened in the kitchen and everything prior was all us. As far as Jamie is concerned, I love that child as if he was my own and I would never do anything to hurt you, him or your family."

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers