Mason High Motivation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft wind blew through the trees and ruffled their dark leaves as Mellisa snuck over to the SUV. Her long hair danced around in the breeze and she had to brush a strand out of her mouth as she walked quietly.

As she got closer Mellisa heard the SUV squeak slightly like it was being pushed or it was bouncing. Then she thought she heard someone cry out. Mellisa raised an eyebrow as she slowly crept her head around the corner of one of the hedges so she was staring at the back of her sister's vehicle. Sure enough the SUV was rocking every once and awhile. The windows were slightly tinted in the back so Mellisa dropped down and quickly made her way to the rear bumper as she ducked under the window.

"Ugh! FUCK!"

Mellisa's pulled her head back in shock when she heard her nephew call out. She'd never heard him curse before and she was wondering what would start him off now.

Standing up slowly, Mellisa brought her eyes up close to the edge of the back window and cupped her hands around them to see through the tint. Her eyes widened and she gasped at what she saw.

The back seats of the SUV had been removed and in their place was an air mattress with clothes discarded all around it. Tyler was naked and on his knees as sweat soaked his short cropped hair and poured down his lean muscles. The muscles tensed again and again as he held his mother's trim waist in his strong hands and pounded into her pussy from behind. His large smooth testicles swung in and slapped up against her with each powerful thrust.

"UUUUGGHHH! F-FUCK MOMMY!" Alexis called out with a deep throaty moan as she took her son's long horsecock into her wet hot cunt once again. Her eyes were glazed over with lust and her tongue hung out of her mouth obscenely as she panted and moaned in pleasure. Her arms were up and holding onto the armrests of the front seats to keep her upper body in the air. This resulted in her enormous jugs swinging and jiggling underneath her violently. Her hard pink nipples grazed against the top of the mattress. "Oh my God! Lexi is fucking Tyler! She's fucking her own son!" Mellisa thought. But she didn't turn away from the taboo spectacle happening in front of her.

"YEAH MOM! TAKE MY FUCKING COCK!" Tyler called out as he smiled. He held onto her left hip with his hand as he spanked her ass hard with the other. He looked down and watched his thick veiny monster, glistening with their combined juices, slide in and out of his mom's tight hot box.

Lexi looked back at her son as he vigorously fucked into her. Her large silver hoop earrings danced around as her body was forced back and forth. Her round ass jiggled with the impact of her son's spank and she cooed and pursed her plump lips as she looked back at him.

"Yes! Spank Mommy's ass!" Lexi cried out as she gripped the armrests tighter in her small fists. She flexed her strong legs and curled her toes as she humped back against her son's pleasant thickness.

Tyler grunted and spanked his mother's other ass cheek hard before holding onto both of her shapely hips tightly. Her ass was bright pink where he had struck her. He watched with amazement as the sides of his mother's mountainous tits jiggled and bounced from their fucking.

The SUV filled with the sounds of grunts and moans and the windows started to fog up around their edges. Wet sucking noises emanated from Lexi's tight bald pussy. And the entire time Mellisa stayed glued to the action. She couldn't believe the spectacle that was happening before her. But even more unbelievable was that she was getting wet from it. Mellisa's ass was pushed out a bit as she leaned forward against the window and her cute round butt waved in the air as her thighs rubbed against each other. A dark wet spot started to show at the bottom of her yoga pants as her pussy soaked through.

Again and again Tyler's pelvis slammed into his mother's comely ass. His huge testicles swung around and sloshed with a huge load of cum that he was going to pump into his own mother's womb.

"I told you I'd win that game Mom!" he said as he bent forward to cup his mother's overly bountiful tits. The firm tit flesh squeezed out between his fingers and over his hands and he palmed the massive globes and squeezed hard. He lifted her up so they spooned against each other as he gave her short upward thrusts. "I won that game and now I get to fuck this tight pussy again!" he said before he began to bite at her neck.

"Yes baby!" Lexi panted out as she lifted one arm over her head to run her fingers through her son's short cinnamon colored hair while the other reached down and rubbed her clit. "Pound my tight wet pussy! Y-You earned it!"

"So that's how she's motivating him!" Mellisa thought to herself while she watched her nephew maul at her sister's tits.

Tyler grunted again and again as he flexed his hips to slam up into his mother's depths. Lexi's pussy poured its fluid around her son's thick girth and ran down his flopping balls to pool onto the mattress. The moon shone through the windows and made their sweating bodies glow with blue-silver light. Lexi's puffy pink nipples pointed forward towards the windshield as her son continued to squeeze her gigantic breasts.

"Oh my God! This is so hot!" Mellisa thought as she kept her eyes glued to the incestuous act before her while she snaked one hand down and slipped it into the front of her pants. Her fingers slipped through her pink thong with ease as she cupped and squeezed her tingling wet pussy.

Tyler stopped his thrusts suddenly and wrapped his strong arms around his mother's sweaty waist. He lifted her up slightly which made her call out in surprise and giggle as he repositioned them so he was laying on his back while she stayed on top of him in reverse cowgirl style. Soon they started back into their rhythm as Lexi ran her hands through her hair and arched her back while her round ass jiggled as she lifted herself up to nearly her son's full length before slamming back down.

Mellisa gasped again as she watched her sister bounce. "He's not wearing a condom either! What is she thinking?!" she thought as she bit down on her fat lower lip. "God he really is huge!"

"FUCK THAT'S SUCH A BIG COCK!" Lexi screamed out as she shut her eyes tightly. She could feel her first big orgasm of the night cresting. Her firm tits bounced around wildly as they made wide circles before slapping together. Her strong dancer like legs flexed as she moved on top of her son.

Tyler was in heaven. He palmed his mother's firm round ass cheeks as he watched his prick slide in and out of her. His eyes soon traveled up to the small dimples above her ass cheeks and further along to her strong slender back and the site of the biggest tits of his life dancing around as they came into view from her sides.

"BOUNCE ON MY COCK MOM!" Tyler said with a wide grin as he continued to grope her bubble butt and watch his thick girth slide into her.

Lexi groaned deeply in her throat again and again as the fluttering in her stomach crested. One of her small hands cupped a bucking tit while the other snaked down over her stomach and began to rub her clit in quick circles.

"OH F-FUCK!" Lexi screamed as her eyes flew open, "MOMMY'S G-GOING TO CUM ON YOUR GIANT FUCKING COCK BABY!"

Tyler grunted a reply as he lifted his hips to push his entire prick into his mom's depths. This action caused Lexi's to slam down so he was fully embedded inside her while she began to shake. Her thighs quivered as her hands gripped them tightly.

"OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK!" Lexi screamed as she shut her eyes tightly and bit down on her plump lower lip. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" she screamed again as her juices sprayed out and coated her son's huge cock and flopping balls. Her cry echoed out from the windows and made the birds in the trees scatter.

Tyler felt his mother's pussy ripple around his thickness and it was simply too much for him to hold back. "OH SHIT!" Tyler yelled out as he gripped her trim waist in his strong hands and held her down. "MILK THE CUM OUT OF MY BALLS MOM!"

And with that Tyler's testicles clenched and his cock flexed as it spewed his thick syrupy cum into his mother's womb. He arched his back and groaned as an endless torrent of jizz pumped out. His mother's pussy continued to ripple around his cock as it instinctively pumped his cum out.

Mellisa bit down on her bottom lip as she watched the mutual orgasm happening between her sister and her nephew. A mini orgasm of her own traveled down her athletic body as she watched her sister lift up slightly as thick white cum poured out of her pussy and over Tyler's thick wet cock and smooth balls to pool on the plastic top of the air mattress. Lexi showed off her flexibility by leaning back to lay on her son's sweaty chest while she remained straddling him in the reverse cowgirl. Tyler smiled as he squeezed her immense tits like giant bowls of bread dough in his strong hands

Mellisa watched for a few more seconds as the sweaty incestuous lovers panted for breath and reveled in their post orgasmic bliss. She quietly moved back away from the SUV and headed to her own vehicle in the darkness of the park. Her mind continued to swim with the images she had just seen. Her enormous tits rose and fell with the excited breaths she took.

"Fuck that was so hot!" she thought as she began to drive home. "I can't believe my own sister is fucking her son!" * * * * * As Mellisa drove away while rubbing her wet snatch with one hand, Tyler extricated himself from his mother's tight pussy and laid her down on the mattress. He moved on top of her and popped a hard pink nipple into his mouth and began to suck on his mother's enormous tits lovingly. Lexi cooed and ran her hands through her son's short hair as she watched and rubbed her thighs together.

"Mmm, baby, that was amazing!"

Tyler stretched his mom's right tit up as he sucked the nipple hard before release it with a loud pop. He watched as the pale globe quivered before settling back high and proud on her chest. "Fuck yeah it was!" He said before he buried his face into her soft sweaty cleavage. "God I love these tits!"

Lexi smiled as she ran one hand through his hair while she gripped his strong shoulder with the other. She watched him cup and squeeze her tits as he ran his tongue slowly up from the bottom slopes of each other to attack her nipples again.

"I'm glad you love Mommy's big tits so much." Lexi said as she squirmed underneath him and giggled. "As long as you keep winning your games you'll get to do whatever you want to them."

Tyler moaned around a mouthful of his mom's soft tit flesh. He moved his young lean body between her long smooth legs while continuing to paw and suck at her big pale tits. He seemed to rain kisses onto each of her freckles leaving the firm skin moist and pink. His huge cock stood hard and proud again as he poked at her gaping pink lips to go for another ride. Without using his hands he was able to pop the swollen purple head back into her pussy. His cum along with previously stretching her out made the long trip easier but no less enjoyable as he sunk himself in all the way to his balls.

Lexi moaned and her eyes rolled back into her head. Her back arched and her hands clawed at her son's strong back as she wrapped her legs around him. Her dainty feet rested on his hard ass.

Tyler smiled as he looked at his mother's face clench in pleasure as he held her against him forcing her tits to press against his chest and squash between them obscenely.

"I own this sweet pussy now Mom!"

And with those words Tyler's ass rose up in the air pulling his horsecock out of his Mom's snatch. He slammed back down so hard that his big sweaty balls made her ass cheeks jiggle from the impact.

The SUV bounced and swayed violently in the dark park. Orgasmic screams and moans echoed into the starry night.

* * * * *

Mellisa was in a sexual frenzy as she drove down the street to her house. She'd been rubbing her excited cunt over her yoga pants and squeezing her strong thighs around her hand again and again. She's almost blown through three stop lights due to her eagerness to get home to her husband. Her skin felt tingly and her face was flushed as she finally saw her large house.

"Oh thank God he's home!" She exclaimed as the garage door opened and she saw husband's BMW parked inside. She couldn't wait to tear her clothes off and get him into bed. She quickly shut off her car and grabbed her gym bag before running into the house. "Nick, I'm home!" she called out as she set the bag down in the dark entry way. She made her way into the kitchen and open dining room as she noticed that all the lights were off in the house. She next made her way into the living room, her giant jugs bouncing with each quick step she took as she explored her large home. She finally spotted light coming from her husband's study and smiled as she practically skipped down the hall.

"Ohhhh sweety!" she called out as she came around the door frame with a beaming smile and dancing pony tail of very long strawberry blond hair.

Her smile was short lived however when she spotted her husband snoring in his lounger with the TV remote resting on his slightly rounded belly. A bottle of amber colored liquid lay on a small table beside him along with a crystal glass with melting ice cubs in it. She could smell the scotch in the air of the room and she knew that there was no way she was going to wake him from his stupor.

Mellisa stood there with her arms ramrod straight at her sides trembling. Her face was bright red from anger and frustration. Her mouth opened and closed a few times as she tried to say something before she gave up and stormed down the hall. She made her way back over to the door leading to the basement and continued downstairs to their little home gym. She muttered and cursed under her breath as she turned on the bright lights and walked over to the treadmill.

"God damn him!" Mellisa practically screamed as she stepped onto the machine and pressed a few buttons before she started into a steady power-walk. She watched herself in the mirrors that covered the wall facing most of the equipment. "I clean his house! I do his laundry! I make his disgusting fatty food!"

Mellisa ranted as she sped up the tempo of her walk. The movements caused the muscles in her athletic legs to flex and her huge tits to bounce up and down hypnotically. "I take our son to school! I go to his games! I take care of the yard!"

She pressed more buttons and glared at her reflection. "And I exercise three hours every fucking day!" she screamed. "And all he has to do is go to his accountant and make sure his fucking trust fund is all there!"

Mellisa was breathing hard now and stared intently at herself. This was the angriest she'd felt in a really long time. Her cheeks puckered as she breathed heavily and sweat started to appear on her flushed skin. Strands of her thick hair clung to her forehead. She always worked out her frustration through exercise. This resulted in her having a body that belonged on the covers of fitness magazines and made her the envy of nearly every woman in town. However she wanted to have other ways of exerting herself besides yoga, running, and pilates.

For a solid twenty minutes Mellisa jogged on her treadmill. She usually handled stress with exercise and it was one of the reasons why her body was in the amazing shape it was in. But her anger surprised even herself now. Her personality was usually very playful and somewhat shy. She almost never cursed and when she did she usually blushed and covered her mouth. This was the final straw that broke the camel's back she realized as she began to slow her pace. For a long time now she'd been losing interest in Nick. His constant laziness was in complete contrast to her verve and she couldn't take it anymore.

She finally stopped the machine and panted as she continued to stare at her sweaty reflection. "Plus you're horny!" she said to herself.

As she stood there breathing she heard a car pull into the driveway. She walked over to the small basement window and watched Seth climb out of the vehicle and laughing with his friends. She smiled when she saw how happy he was. She hadn't seen him in this good a mood all year and she was excited for his win.

Suddenly the events of the past couple of hours ran through Mellisa's mind. The excitement of the game. The attitude of her sister. Tyler's aggressiveness and drive that pushed the team to victory. And the culmination of all those events leading up to watching Alexis, her own sister, fuck her own son as a reward. As those thoughts played out in her mind her eyes took in her son's lean athletic frame. The muscles in his arms and legs like bunched rope. His young skin and his short curls of dark blond hair.

"He sure is a young hunk." Mellisa said dreamily. Her hungry eyes took in his body before resting on the front of his gym shorts. There was a significant bulge there that she'd never noticed before.

Mellisa licked her lips and came to a decision. Still watching the teenagers joking outside Mellisa took the bottom of her tight red shirt and began to roll it up over her flat strong tummy. She pealed it up and over the bottom half of her tits and stopped so her nipples were just covered by the fabric and the bottom slopes of her milky sweaty breasts with their blue veins were visible. She undid the fastened buttons in the collar and revealed her deep valley of cleavage as it spilled out of the top. She next reached down and hiked up the bands of her pink thong and pushed her grey yoga pants down just slightly so you could see the thong clearly. She appraised her looks in the mirror and decided to keep her pony tail in place. Her nipples poked through the red material and she could feel herself shaking again but not with anger.

"Go Hawks!" she heard the boys cheer out before they sped down the road and Seth made his way into the house.

"I'm home!" Seth called out as he walked into the dark house.

Mellisa turned to her left and right as she looked at her curves and played with her sweaty bangs on her forehead, "Down here sweetheart!"

Seth heard his mother's voice coming from down the stairs so he made his way to the basement. He was still dressed in his jersey and gym shorts from the game as he'd decided to take a shower in the comfort of his own home.

"Mom what are you doing down here so late? It's almost twel - - " Seth started to say before he opened the door to the home gym and beheld an amazing sight.

Mellisa was on an exercise mat facing the mirror in a yoga pose. Her pelvis and legs were flat against the mat and stretched out behind her while her upper body was curved upward on outstretched arms. The result was her succulent breasts swelling out and the muscles in her stomach, arms and legs tensing.

"Oh hi sweety!" Mellisa beamed at her son. "I thought I'd stretch for a bit before bed."

Seth just stood dumbly with wide eyes as his mother brought her legs in under her stomach. They pressed into the undersides of her breasts and pushed them up as she craned her neck down and stretched her arms in front of her. She held the pose for half a minute before she got her feet under her and stretched her butt up towards the ceiling while she dropped her lower body. Her round ass looked amazing in the tight confines of the grey stretch pants and her twin globes hung delightfully in the tight shirt that she'd lifted above her stomach.

"So how was your post game celebration?" Mellisa tried to say calmly as she kept the downward dog pose. Her ponytail and fallen to cover her face which she was glad of due to how much she was blushing.

Seth shook he head to clear his thoughts. When that didn't work he shut his eyes and shook his head again. "Uh - - O-Ok - - where's Dad?"