Masquerade Ch. 02

Story Info
Masquerade party continues; he finds a surprising partner.
1.3k words
4.38
21.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to forget my wife's quest to find her partner with the matching key, I began moving through the room searching for some interesting looking women. The costumes were very elaborate, but each had to meet one primary stipulation, the face must be covered enough with a mask to hide your identity.

Spotting several Liza Minellis who looked a bit too masculine to suit my tastes I wondered whether this was a completely heterosexual gathering or were gays worked into the party too. It obviously added some intricacies to the key card pairings, especially if the selections remained completely random.

My thoughts were broken as I moved over to the card indicators with two women but faced the flashing red light. Glancing around I did notice a few couples wandering toward the elevator. I also noticed my wife hadn't hooked up with anyone yet.

Wandering over by the bar, I sat down next to a woman dressed up like Kathleen Turner, a favorite of mine since the old "Body Heat" days. A bit rusty on my opening lines I said softly, "Hi, I always wanted to meet you Kathleen."

She responded in a somewhat husky voice, "Well thank you and I must admit, I could have survived for a long time without meeting you Mr. Rumsfeld."

"Call me Donald and hey, I love the way you mimic her voice," I replied.

"Mimic, who's mimicking? Hey darling, this is what you get."

"Hmm... I think I like that. Hey can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure, a glass of white wine please."

I nodded to the bartender and said, "I'll have the same."

"Somehow I pictured our Secretary of Defense being a bit more of a hard drinker."

"No, no got to keep my wits about me as I make the world safe for democracy," I replied.

"Kind of makes my wish I were drunk."

The bartender delivered our drinks and I held up my glass, "Here's to a more drunk Secretary of Defense."

"Cheers," said, sipping from her drink. She then asked, "Do you come to many of these parties?"

"No, this is my first one. A client gave me his tickets. How about you?"

"Oh I've been to a few."

"Well tell me Kathleen, what do we do when we get to the room?"

She looked at me, and though the mask I could tell she was asking herself, "What kind of dumb ass am I talking to?"

Realizing what I said I continued, "I mean what do we do about our masks?"

"Well, if we follow the rules, we wear our masks until we finish in the room. We then come back, turn in our cards and remove the masks. It is kind of fun finding out who you just fucked."

"Speaking of which," I said, holding up my card. "Want to see if we match."

"For sure Donald, but I have to admit I've got my fingers crossed."

We walked over to the card indicator and both put our cards in the slots. A green light flashed and the room number was revealed on a tiny screen. We were in room 1507.

"Looks like I hit the jackpot," Kathleen said, elbowing me in the ribs. Taking my hand, she said, "Let's go Donald, I can't wait to see some of your undercover maneuvers."

I followed her out of the room and onto the elevator, noticing that I didn't see my wife in the room as we left. Once on the elevator I moved closer to Kathleen, who reached down and clasped my erection with her hand. "Mmmm," she moaned, "I can see you're ready."

The elevator stopped on our floor and she led me by the cock to room 1507 where she inserted the key and opened the door. Once inside I grabbed her and pressed her up against the wall, kissing her and grinding my erection into her thigh.

She had already kicked off her shoes and was unfastening her costume. I broke the kiss and undressed, being careful the leave my mask in place. Naked now, she moved onto the bed and I got my first real look at her body.

She was not thin, but certainly not fat either. Her large breasts did sag a bit and I could see she was probably in her early to mid fifties. Though she was fairly fit, she did have a slight paunch at the belly, but my eyes quickly descended to the thick, dark patch of pubic hair and the hint of lips beneath.

I crawled on the bed and lifting my mask, I moved my mouth to her nipples, sucking them into my mouth. The nipples firmed up so I moved my face, letting the erect nubs rub over my nose and mouth. I then kissed down her breasts and onto her stomach, but she grabbed my head and whispered, "No, I save that for when I get to know you better."

She then pulled me upward while reaching down and taking my cock. Opening her lips with one hand, she guided my cock into her with the other. I slowly entered her and then paused. I was so excited about touching a woman other than my wife that I was about to come.

After regaining my composure, I started moving, slowly pulling out of her and then thrusting deep into her wet pussy. As I pushed in down to the hilt, I let my pubis grind against hers, hopefully stimulating her clit. After a few minutes my movements seem to be working because she began to breathe hard and thrust her hips up to meet my penetration.

She moaned and then arched her back, her pussy convulsing around my cock. I stopped moving for a moment as she calmed a bit, then I began thrusting into her again. She reached up and began toying with my nipples, and jolts of pleasure shot down though my cock. In just moments, I thrust deep into her and came, filling her with my cum.

I remained on top of her until my cock shrank and slipped out of her. Wanting to kiss her I moved my face up to hers and our masks came together. When I pulled away she laughed, "Well that was a sight I'd never want to think about again."

"What's that?" I asked, puzzled.

"Donald Rumsfeld kissing Kathleen Turner after fucking her half to death, that's what."

We both got dressed and headed back to the elevator, laughing the whole way. When we got on the elevator there was already another couple there, so we stifled our laughter until we reached the penthouse. Once outside the elevator, we walked off to the side and laughed a bit more.

Kathleen then shook my hand and said, "Well Donald, it was a pleasure fucking with you."

"Ah, the pleasure was all mine Kathleen. Are you ready to be unmasked?"

"Can we ever really be unmasked?" she asked, taking my hand and heading over to the table. We handed the woman our key cards and then reached up to our masks. She said, "You first."

I removed the mask and she said, "Oh what a relief, so much better than Donald Rumsfeld. I wonder if you can say the same about me?" She removed the mask and I stared, completely stunned.

She smiled and said, "Well, am I better than Kathleen Turner?"

I was speechless, staring into the face of Kathleen Turner. I could only stare, completely frozen until she touched my arm and asked, "Are you okay?"

I smiled and whispered, "Kathleen Turner."

"As long as you are okay there Donald..."

"Steven," I said.

"As long as you are okay Steven, I've got to leave now. I did enjoy the company," she said, reaching her hand to my cheek and leaning forward, kissing me lightly on the lips. She then turned and headed back onto the elevator, giving me a wave as the doors closed.