Masquerade in Venice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroica
Eroica
157 Followers

She looked him in the eyes and kissed him on his cheek and whispered in his ear, "Fucking me or Gabriella or some other woman does not mean that you love Sherri any less, does it?. The same goes for Sherri. If she is getting pleasure from multiple partners, so what? When she looks for you among the crowd tonight, then you'll know that no matter how many cocks are in her tonight, she doesn't love you any less in a few hours then when she left you and I in the lobby earlier tonight."

She continued, "you know…you know, I could fall in love with you very easily. But, and this is a big BUT, it would never happen because of your beautiful relationship with your wife. But, again, I would love you to fuck me over and over tonight in front of her!"

Ian stared at the passing water and saw a floating can and realized everything that the young woman was saying was true. He and Sherri had participated in group sex several times since they had been together. If anything, their relationship had grown stronger because of these experiences and not the opposite. The more erotic the situation, the more they grew together as a couple.

"Okay, my beautiful princess, let's enjoy the party tonight together. I am sure everyone will all have a good time and maybe, just maybe, I might ravish you tonight before it is all over!", he said as he saw bright lights ahead.

Ian was being his usual delusional self. Of course he wanted to screw her brains out, more than anything at this moment. She reminded him so much of his first love so many years ago in Napoli. And, although he would not admit it to himself due his still residual Catholic guilt, he was turned on by the thought of Sherri sexually servicing men and women while he watched.

"Ian, we are almost here. You need to remember that for the remainder of the night, we cannot take off our masks. This is a strict rule of the Society during the festivities. We must all remain anonymous. Remember what mine looks like so if we get separated you will recognize me. It will be difficult to see very well after a while. You will see," said Patrizia, after the gondolier told them that their stop was just ahead.

Her mask was purple and white and it covered her entire face except for her mouth and chin. It had purple and black feathers rising above her forehead about 8 " in the air. Ian's on the other hand, was slightly grotesque and covered his face and the top of his head. It resembled a bird with a large beak and had feathers streaming out from either side.

"How big is this church we are going to? Will there be many people there? Asked Ian with his big beaked mask."

Sherri again laughed at his grotesque mask and silly question and said, "You never cease to surprise me. We are not going to the church, we are only getting off here. We will walk a few blocks to where the event will take place. Oh, and the number of people. There are usually about 100 plus and a 60/40 ratio of men to women. We woman need extra men…. we outlast them all by the end of the night!

They pulled up to the side of the church and the gondolier raced forward to help them off. Patrizia teasingly displayed her leg again wantonly to the poor man as she stepped off the boat. Ian followed and jumped up without the man's assistance.

"Grazie, donne bella" said the gondolier shyly as Patrizia handed him a 10-euro note and took Ian by the arm as they walked the few blocks.

After they were walking about 100 meters, Ian noticed that the young woman was having a little trouble with her balance with the 5" heels on the ancient cobblestone streets.

"Are you going to all right wearing those heels all night. It has to be very uncomfortable for you," asked a concerned Ian

Patrizia stopped in the middle of the very dark and deserted street and releasing Ian's arm turned and faced him and said with a smile,

"Ian, Darling, I don't expect to be on my feet much tonight, but thank you for your concern. Buuuut these heels look sooooo good when they are in the air with the heels pointed at the ceiling…..and I expect to be on my back or on knees most of the night!!!!" She reached up and kissed him on the lips and put her arm in his and proceeded up the street.

When they arrived at the fairly large building, two large men were standing outside.

Patrizia opened the top of her purple cloak, inlaid with the intricate designs of a Society member, and displayed the dazzling necklace that was very similar to the one given Sherri earlier in the evening.

"Ian, please show him your ring, " Patrizia asked after closing the top of her cloak:

Ian extended his right hand and showed the security men his ring.

The two men nodded and smiled at the couple, wished them a good night and then opened the door for them and they immediately heard the thumping beat of rave type dance music.

Ian could not believe his eyes!!

The "Speedboat"

Sherri sat in the inside cabin of the Del Angelo speedboat, that moved very slowly, maybe 1-2 knots, through the narrow canals. It was roomy and contained all four women, sitting side by side; with Sherri is the middle, between the two Italian women Gabriella and Silvia. Each was wearing a purple cloak with gold inlays, the color of former Queens, and elegant and very sheer nylon stockings attached to a thin garter belt. All wore the almost identical necklace, as did Sherri.

Gabriella and Silvia had their hands underneath the red cloak and were caressing Sherri's magnificent breasts and taking turns massaging her entire vulva, while kissing her on the neck and face. Sherri had her eyes closed and moaned and turned her head slowly from side to side. The other two women, Monika and Fleur, were taking turns in giving head to Sergio, the Prior and the Master of Ceremonies.

"Oooh easy my sweets, easy or I will not be able to last much longer. Yes that's it, nice and slow," said the Prior as the two women slowed down their oral attack on his rigid cock. He was also quite excited also looking at his wife and one of the most famous and beautiful actresses in Italy, Silvia, kiss and wantonly feel at will the beautiful Queen, keeping her in a high state of sensual excitement.

This naked American beauty mesmerized him. I would never have expected this high degree of class, beauty, intelligence and raw sexual talent to emerge from of all places, California. We need to spend more time there, thinking of him and Gabriella, and get to know this woman and her very nice husband better.

He chuckled when he thought of the pairing tonight of Ian with the beautiful and nubile, Patrizia. Mama Mia, he remembered all too clearly, they don't come any hotter…..

"Caldo, Caldo," he said several times out loud to no one in particular remembering Patrizia's night as the Queen. Ian had better be in good shape to handle that firecracker, he thought as he look downward at the two sex hungry women licking his cock.

At that moment, the coxswain, indicating that they were approaching their destination, sounded a small bell. They would be entering the rear of the building, the side that faced the canal. Sergio stood up after kissing both women for their loving ministrations and moved to the rear of the boat. He saw the coxswain throwing a line to the security person, who was manning the rear of the building. As the boat engine was turned off, all five women were in the rear of the boat with the Prior.

Looking down on them from his slightly elevated position, the security person saw the four purple-cloaked women. Each had a different mask that covered their entire face except for the mouth and chin – all orifices needed to be accessible tonight – and the mask could not be removed. All the masks had purple feathers, indicating their status. Each wore a decadent shade of red lipstick. The effect of the costume was to make each woman indistinguishable from the next but all very desirable and accessible to all men and women.

Standing out from the rest, was the Queen, Sherri. She wore the red mask with the red feathers and roses. Her red cloak was shiny and was inlaid with real gold oriental lettering and designs that had significance in the long forgotten past of the Society.

The security person assisted them all off the boat. The last off was the Prior, whose ring was kissed by the security man recognizing the scarlet robe and golden mask– the old fashioned way of paying respect to an important person in Italy. The six people walked into the open door to the loud pounding of music, flashing lights, shouting and occasional screams.

The Masquerade of 'Societa della Carne'

Holding Patrizia's hand, Ian walked through the entryway. All of Ian sensory perceptions were assaulted simultaneously. The pounding beat from the speakers made ordinary conversation difficult and the swirling lights and smoke made seeing more than a few feet clearly very very difficult. Immediately in front of them, was the large dance floor and already there were numerous people in various colored cloaks dancing in a frenzied manner.

Patrizia pulled his hand and dragged him on the dance floor. They moved through a maze of people and she turned around and she threw her arms around his neck and started to move vigorously against him to the techno beat.

"Ian," she shouted, "Daaance with me." Ian unconsciously started to move in the same rhythm as the beautiful and energetic Italian girl.

He looked around hoping to see Sherri dancing or standing around. He noticed many women with their cloaks open openly displaying their beautiful legs and breasts. Almost all were stunning and there were people, he assumed since the masks and cloaks were confusing, of both sexes dancing together. He also saw several erect cocks, out of their cloaks, and quickly diverted his gaze. He looked around and noticed many couples having sex in the alcoves off the side. He closed his eyes and everyone looked eerily alike with the smoke machine, dim colored lights and strobe lights flashing periodically. It is going to be tough picking out Sherri out of all these people.

Looking back he moved close to Patrizia and kissed her on her lips. He moved next to her ear and said loudly, "Have you seen Sherri yet?"

No, she mouthed to him the words never reaching her ears.

He looked around again still searching for his wife and he felt something warm on his cock.

He looked down and Patrizia was squatting on the dance floor in front of him giving him head in front of everyone. She looked up into his eyes, through the mask, and licked and licked and then took his rapidly hardening cock deep into her mouth.

He then felt breasts and hips rubbing his back, moving up and down to the beat of the music. A strange woman, with a mask with orange and green feathers, spun around and dropped down next to Patrizia and motioned to her that she wanted to suck Ian's cock with her.

Ian's cock was rock hard and the two women alternatively were swapping his cock between them. Ian turned his head and saw several other couples in a similar situation or actually fucking with the woman bent over receiving the cocks of several men in her pussy and mouth.

All of a sudden, the music came to a sudden stop. A large gong sounded three times and all the lights were dimmed in the large room. All sexual activity stopped and everyone stood and faced a large red curtain at the far end of the room.

Behind the thin curtain, all the participants could see was the light of candles, maybe a 100 or more, that were not noticed earlier with the all the lights and music.

The curtain opened up slowly and a hum went around the room seeing the black draped altar surrounded by a sea of candles. A large 25-foot high statue of a golden Satyr, dominated the back of the stage, with its large erect phallus very prominent for all to see. Slow delicate music, with soft melodic voices started to play over the sound system. The only word he could understand was Dionysus over and over again.

From the side of the stage, walked a man with a gold mask and a scarlet robe and a golden staff. There was a murmuring among the now very crowded dance floor…..all straining to get as close to the stage as possible. Ian and Patrizia were in the middle of the crowd.

"Brothers and Sisters" he shouted, "We are gathered here tonight to once again to celebrate our ancient rites of our Society. I am happy to announce that Dionysus has provided us a new Queen and consort this night!"

A lusty cheer went up from the crowd. New Queens were not a customary event at every meeting of the Society. On the contrary, the coronation and initiation of a new Queen, happened at most once or maybe twice every couple of years. Although a female member could be admitted as a Sister without being a Queen after a normal initiation, only the most beautiful and special of women were selected to be Queens. Only the very best were deemed worthy of this Society honor and with it came many privileges and benefits in the present and in the future.

"Before we start our ancient and sacred rites, I want to remind everyone that we must all follow rules of conduct. Although we want to enjoy the festivities in the traditions of our ancestors and predecessors, let me remind you of the following:

  1. No force or coercion is allowed…..although that has never been a problem this august group (laughter and chuckles emanate from the crowd)
  2. Never remove your masks, ever.
  3. Safe sex please. We live in dangerous times and we all want to celebrate our rites for many many years to come and remember, this group of people is known to be quite promiscuous, even outside this room (more laughter).
  4. No fighting allowed and violators will be ejected immediately and banned for an extensive time period.
  5. No jealousy or possessiveness allowed. What is yours is ours, once you step across the steps of these premises. Remember the person in the mask next to you could be our divine Dionysus, back to enjoy this night with his children. We all share ourselves in his spirit "
  6. Finally, everything else is allloweeeed!!!!!!!!!

There was a loud applause of shouts of approval and shouts of "Yes, Yes," as he finished enumerating the simple rules of decorum that governed the activities of the 'Societa Della Carne'.

"Brethren, it is time to present the Queen"

He turned toward the side of the stage and lights dimmed even more.

Ian looked around and saw many bodies clustered around him. Patrizia's hand entered his cloak and she started stroking his semi-hard cock. She whispered, looking up to him, "I can't wait to have you in me", "I can't wait Ian." Ian kissed the top of her mask and as he scanned the group in the dim light he saw many couples groping and feeling each other as they stood facing the stage. There were many exposed breasts and cocks peaking out of the cloaks. He felt a hand rubbing his ass. He turned and just saw a female mask and a pair of red lips. Was that Sherri? He wondered to himself. But those thoughts were quickly forgotten as the stroking of Patrizia's hand blocked out any further thoughts. He look down and realized that he had to fuck this woman now even if it on the stage in front of every person of this building! He reached down inside her cloak and felt her large soft breast.

Sherri

Sherri stood on the stage and saw the Prior wave to her and the four other women. The last few hours had been filled with so much sexual activity that she felt like she had been with these people for a month. For the past few minutes she had been sneaking a peak behind the curtain looking at all the participants on the floor below. She desperately looked for Ian. But all she saw was beautiful female masks with different colored feathers and male masks that resembled strange animals, covering most of the faces. Some of then men wore masks that extended over their shoulders. She searched for tall men but looking down in the dim light she was unable to determine the exact height of each the people.

Her pussy and breasts were on fire. Each of the four other women continuously taking turns caressing her body and all her intimate places. She still wondered what it meant to be the Queen. She was being pampered and loved by so many people and she couldn't make sense of it, especially in the last half hour since she had been removed from the Sybian. Just the thought of that machine made her pussy even twinge even more. I wish I could have shared that experience with Ian, she wistfully told herself. At that moment she felt her mask being lifted from behind. A small secure blindfold was placed around her eyes and the mask was placed again on her face. All she knew was that the blindfold was gold.

She was the kissed on the cheek by Gabriella who then whispered in her ear, "You are about to have a once in a lifetime experience. Let everything go for the next few hours. When the Prior asks you what you desire, you will answer 'PIU', do you understand?"

Sherri shook her head yes. PIU, MORE, yes she wanted more of the feelings and sensations that she felt over the past few hours. She especially wanted Ian's cock in her more than anything. I would know that cock anywhere she told herself, even though I can't see it, I will be able to feel it.

At that moment she was led forward, with her arms supported by two of the woman. She heard a roar and cheering from the crowd below as she walked forward, now unseeing and wondrous about was going to happen to her.

Ian

He watched as the five tall women walked to the center of the stage. There were four women in masks with purple feathers and purple cloaks and a woman dressed in a red cloak, obviously the new Queen, supported by two of the women. When they reached the center of the stage. All five women faced the audience, with the women in red in the center.

The Prior stood to the women's right, and raised his staff to stop the loud and lustful shouting and applause. There was complete silence except for hands stoking penises and soft murmurs of pleasure emanating from some in the crowd.

The Prior said in a loud and authoritative voice:

"Our ancient benefactor, the Lord Dionysus, has deigned this day to bestow upon us a new Queen. I assure you that she is of the highest possible quality and beauty; and she possesses a sexuality that would have made our ancestors extremely satisfied. This is a Woman, in the highest sense of the word, a Beauty, and I present her as our new Queen. I invite all here, Brothers and Sisters, to enjoy her physical charms before the sun rises. "

He added in an even louder voice:

"PRESENT THE QUEEN."

Upon that command the two women next to the Queen pulled her red cloak behind her shoulders and displayed her naked physical beauty for all to see. The four other women immediately thereafter, opened up their cloaks and displayed their sensuous bodies to the crowd. There was tremendous applause and shouting for a full minute as the crowd gazed upon five women whose beauty was mesmerizing to the sight and senses.

Ian stared at the five women in the dim light. They were magnificently beautiful women. The one in the middle, the one with red cloak, the Queen, had a body identical to Sherri. Could it be her? After a second of doubt, he dismissed the thought from his head. Sherri….Queen? Why, we hardly know these people and we don't belong to this strange society. No, it couldn't be her, she is probably standing somewhere around me, he thought to himself, as he turned his head and in vain tried to pick out Sherri's personal characteristics among the women around him.

Sherri

Sherri did not know what was exactly happening. Her feet were hurting in the tall heels, since she had been standing for 10 minutes. She heard the crowd roaring when her cloak was pulled back behind her shoulders.

Eroica
Eroica
157 Followers