Mass Effect: Purgatory Ch. 03

Story Info
Escorted onto the Normandy by the Commander herself.
2.3k words
4.71
39.6k
27

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devand38
devand38
62 Followers

WARNING: TRANSSEXUAL CONTENT

The story you are about to read is fanfiction and in no way do I take credit for the characters that are present within. This is based off of the established video game Mass Effect and the setting therefore belongs to its developer, Bioware. That being said, regardless of whether you are familiar with said franchise you can still easily enjoy the story!

- - - - -

My head is still spinning from everything that has happened but I shake myself back into a cohesive state only to have my jaw go limp when I find myself outside an airlock, looking through a window out onto the sight of the Normandy itself just docked right outside. With a tug I'm snapped out of my reverie and Shepard is pulling me into the airlock which closes behind us. Jack is with us and supporting the wasted Tali on her shoulder as we all wait for cycling to complete. The Commander keeps me held in her arm, pressed against her side, and I can't help but glimpse down to watch the occasional throbbing from her covered cock, beneath her dress. Then with a hiss and a quick breeze the doors are open and we are walking onboard.

Immediately I take in the sight of the cockpit directly to my left as Shepard makes her greetings to the crew. She is saying something to the pilot but I'm frankly just off in my own world as I examine everything. The pilot is wearing a cap and has a bit of a beard and seems to be shaking his head sarcastically as I glance over at him. Then to the right I am met with a unique sight, there is what looks to be some kind of machine, an android of some kind, sitting in the copilot seat. She, and it is definitely a she by the exaggerated physical female form, is turned back and glancing toward me. Letting out a gulp I quickly look away and then with another tug I find myself on the move again. The interior is an impressive sight as we make our way past the command center area and the galaxy map. A dark skinned woman near the elevator at the back gives Shepard a quick nod and smile before turning back to her work. This is an Alliance vessel but the Commander apparently has a very lax vision as far as regulations are concerned in the way that the crew interacts with her. I noticed because it has helped a bit to calm my nerves and breed a less intimidating atmosphere for me, and as we step into the elevator in the back I find myself nuzzling closer in Shepard's arms and able to relax some. It's just the two of us as we apparently travel to some other part of the ship, Jack busy sitting Tali down and trying to sober her up.

The doors part a second time and before me looks to be large private quarters. Shepard has taken me up to the captain's cabin! I tense up again briefly and allow myself to be escorted across the room to the bed. My eyes glance across the elegant fish tank to the left and the seating to the right. Then my feet are at the base of the bed and I turn to look up into Shepard's glowing red eyes, which are gazing down into my own with an intensity I've never before experienced.

Undress me.

She simply utters those two words. I let out a gulp and nod slowly up at her. My eyes trail down across her body and I reach down with my trembling hands to grasp the bottom hem of her dress. I already know what to expect from earlier at the club but I can't help myself but be hesitant. I flinch when I feel her hand on my shoulder. Shepard squeezes her fingers gently to comfort me. Smiling up at her I carefully pull the material up. Her sizable cock springs free first, then again her impressively toned stomach is exposed, and lastly her breasts greet my eyes before the dress is up and over her head. She takes the material before tossing it on a nearby chair, then turns and sits down on the edge of the bed facing me, raising and crossing her legs elegantly. Shepard raises a foot and presents it to me, waiting for me to continue. Understanding, I kneel down in front of her and gently take her foot in my hand and reach for the clasp to undo the heel.

Wait...

I look up at her at the command, curious as to the reason for the pause.

...worship me.

She says it simply and gives her foot a small shake to emphasize her meaning. I look back down and then up to her again. This is a command that I don't even need to hesitate on as it's been apart of my fantasies for so long. My eyes keep focused on hers as I lean my head down and place a kiss on the tip of her big toe, and then start kissing my way one by one across the others. She wiggles her foot gently in the open-toed heel as my lips caress her skin and smiles down at the sight of my actions. My lips plant a kiss on the top of her foot as I then finally unclasp the shoe and remove the heel, placing it to the side. Then I make my way over to the other foot, kissing her ankle and down across her foot as I slowly undo the second piece of footwear. Her feet are freed and now she is completely nude in all of her glory as I kneel before her. The Commander uncrosses her legs and eases her thighs apart to display her impressive member, which is only half erect and throbbing with each heartbeat.

Nothing needs to be said and I lean forward to give the head of her shaft a lick, savoring the salty goodness on my tongue. Swirling my tongue around slowly I push forward and slowly start to take her inside my mouth. Shepard lifts her left leg and hefts it up over my shoulder. She grabs my hair tight in her hand and both pulls on my head with her hand and my back with the heel of her foot, drawing her cock further and deeper down my throat. I let out a muffled gag around her dick and my eyes start to water but I soldier on and start bobbing up and down, my lips dragging along the girth of her shaft. My throat squeezes around her and I can feel her cock as it fully hardens deep inside me. Then with a gasp she yanks my head off of her and pushes me back. I fall onto my bottom and look up at her in surprise and fear that I've done something wrong. As I gaze into her eyes I see her own orbs, full of lust, staring down back into mine. She quickly and with seemingly effortless ability reaches down and grabs hold of me under the shoulders and lifts me up and swivels around to drop me onto my back on the bed.

Before I have enough time to fully comprehend what exactly has happened she is already on top of me and pinning me flat to the bed with all of her body mass. Her nipples are as hard as rocks against my skin as she slides up my body. She presses her lips against my mouth and forces her tongue inside me, practically stealing my breath from me.

Mmmmph

Groaning into her mouth I suck on her tongue and wrap my arms around her back and legs over her ass, heels digging into her thighs.

Gahhhh!

Involuntarily I grunt in surprise as she bites on my lower lip and, without me noticing, has positioned her cock at my entrance and shoved herself balls deep into my tight and clenching asshole. My fingers squeeze tight and claw into her back as she starts to rut with me, thrusting aggressively with all of her lust and pounding me into the mattress beneath her. I throw my head back and moan as our skin slaps together loudly from the penetration. My hole is squeezing and clenching tight around her thick, throbbing, cock as it fills me again and again. The head grinds along my inner walls and presses into my prostate repeatedly. As the Commander continues to pound me she grabs my hair with her hand and tugs my head to the side before kissing and licking along my jaw and neck, sinking her teeth into my shoulder and giving me bites along my vulnerable skin.

My walls are still suitably stretched from the fucking the wasted Quarian gave me earlier at the club, but it in no way detracts from the intensity in which my senses are being completely overwhelmed right now. My eyes roll back into my head and I let out a continuous series of whimpers as I'm dominated by Shepard's cock. The stabbing against my prostate has my rock hard member, grinding between our stomachs, leaking a stream of my cum as my mind is flooded with ecstasy on level with one constant, self-sustaining, orgasm. Shepard leans back some in order to have a better view at the look on my face as the pleasure caused from her pounding me into oblivion washes over me. Through my ecstasy-obscured gaze I can make out a smirk, a look of satisfaction and dominance, on the Commander's face. Supporting herself with one arm, she uses the free hand to reach at me and wrap her fingers tightly around my throat. For just the briefest moment fear washes over me as the hero that I've worshiped for so long starts to squeeze down on my wind pipe, slowly cutting off my oxygen. My hand reacts and reaches up to grab at her forearm.... but then as I stare into her eyes I gradually let go and give myself over to her completely. I have enough faith in my icon to trust that I will always be safe in her arms. At least that's what I tell myself, the other part of me that still fears she may not be what I thought, and may actually end my life, still sparks with some emotion. But the greater part of me realizes that even if that is true then there's nothing I could do about it and I would still rather enjoy what time I have left with Commander Shepard, the galaxies savior, then waste it in fear.

My form continues to slide around as the bed is shifted back and forth across the floor due to her aggressive fucking and I can feel my nervous system about to explode. I didn't think it was possible but as Shepard slowly squeezes the life out of me the pleasure is building even higher and I can sense something about to happen. My face is probably turning blue by now due to lack of air but that isn't even a concern on my mind as my vision is slowly going white. Then with a final squeeze and thrust from Shepard's throbbing cock it feels like my entire body explodes. Air rushes back into my lungs and there is a small sensation of wetness splashing across my chest and face but the focus is the incredible feeling of euphoria that seems to crash through me in one giant tidal wave. I practically pass out as the best orgasm of my life is forced out of me by Shepard's skilled actions. My own member has erupted and I'm spraying myself with my own cum. Every muscle in my body is clenching and spasms like crazy. I must look like an amusing sight to the Commander.

Somehow I manage to glance up at Shepard during this ordeal and the look on her face portrays great pleasure as well. As I slowly feel myself starting to come down from my mind numbing high I notice a warmth spreading deep inside me. Shepard is moaning in pleasure and I can sense that she too has erupted and is spraying her thick seed deep in my bowels. Happiness and satisfaction wells up from inside me to know that I brought her pleasure as well. My arms wrap around her neck and pull her head down to my lips as she continues to spray her cum in me. I suck on her lips and taste her tongue as she moans into my mouth. With a gasp she pulls back from my grasp and is panting. We both struggle to catch our breathes and recover from the wonderful coupling that we just shared together. Our foreheads touch and our lips lock casually. We suckle on each others lips gently and I relish resting in Shepard's arms, underneath her powerful form. She rolls us onto our sides facing each other and I can feel fatigue slowly taking me. With a reflexive clench of my muscles I can feel her cock still embedded deep inside me and I smile up at her. Shepard grins down at me and then starts to speak.

Mmm that was good. You know I think this ship could use someone like you on board. My crew is on a stressful mission, to say the least, and I think you could help. It will be dangerous, but give it some thought and if you decide that you would like to stay you will be welcome to.

Did she really just offer to me what I think she did? I shake out the loose marbles in my mind. The Commander wants me aboard the Normandy... to service her crew. Embracing each other we slowly let sleep wash over us with the proposition floating in my head... how could I say no?

THE END

...or is it?

devand38
devand38
62 Followers