Massage Fantasy

Story Info
Weekly massage turns into much more.
1k words
3.84
126.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started during my weekly session with Candace, my very attractive and talented masseuse. Candace had a knack for working out sore muscles, and while it was a bonus that she was very attractive, the real reason I had been going to her for over a year was the way she could make me relax. Inevitably, I would fall into a comfortable slumber halfway into the session.

This seemed especially likely today, as I had stayed up late watching television the night before. I was flipping around the channels and had come across what I thought was an action movie starring one of my favorite action hero actors. Unfortunately, after staying up an hour past my bedtime waiting for some action, I realized that it was just the Republican National Convention. One of those times when reality is stranger than fiction, I guess.

Anyway, I had dropped into a deep slumber on the massage bed, and I don't even know how long I had been out, when suddenly I heard an unfamiliar voice in the room. My groggy eyes opened slowly, but as they saw what was going on, they opened wide.

Candace was no longer wearing her usual conservative outfit. She had changed into a pink halter meshtop and matching thong.

Standing beside her at the foot of the table was my fantasy lover, Coco, a beautiful, sexy girl I had communicated with via email for some time and had met in person only once a few months ago. Coco had her beautiful sexy smile on, in addition to a tiger lace babydoll. She looked so incredible in it that I could not think of a thing to say.

Thankfully she helped me out.

"Hey lover," she said with a mischievous smile. "I thought I'd plan a little surprise to help you out with that."

"That" was clearly the bulge that had developed under the thin blanket. As I followed her finger to the source, I immediately became self conscious in front of Candace.

"Uh, Candace, I, uh" I started, but she stopped me short.

"It's Candy today, sport," she said. "And this is just a one time thing your friend has talked me into, so don't get any ideas."

As she said this, I felt two pair of hands rubbing each of my thighs, and in a flash instant I came to the realization that I was living male fantasy #41.6: having two women in lingerie rubbing my naked body. So I thought it best to just relax and enjoy.

"I guess we won't be needing this," Coco said, pulling back the blanket and letting it drop to the floor. Her hand immediately found its way to my turgid member, and the oil on her hand made me gasp my approval.

Before long "Candy" had joined in, and four oily hands worked their way up and down my cock, even drifting down to jostle the family jewels.

Then Coco gave Candy a wink, and while Candy kept up the epic cock massage, Coco began slowly kissing her way up my stomach, lightly touching here and there with her lips and tongue. Across the stomach, over the chest and around the neck, all while Candy continued her massage. By the time she reached my lips I felt ready to pass out.

She kissed me long and hard, running her hands first through my chest hair, then over my head, which by now was spinning wildly.

Then Coco went back the way she came, slowly kissing my neck, chest and stomach, until she came back down to my cock, which was coming pretty close to release. Candy slid her hands down to the jewels, allowing Coco's lips to find the head of my cock, and as her beautiful eyes met mine she smiled and slid her mouth down over my cock.

Initially I had to close my eyes to keep them from falling out, but I soon got them back open to watch Coco's eyes as she slowly worked up and down, while Candy lightly stroked the swelling jewels down below.

After a few minutes of this mind blowing scene, Coco lifted her mouth off for a second.

"I love how this massage oil tastes," she whispered to Candy. "Would you like a taste?"

Candy nodded, and in the time it would've taken my heart to beat twice had it been beating, her mouth was tasting the massage oil that was glistening on my cock. After a few licks, she reached over for the massage oil bottle and poured a fresh supply, but the bottle tipped a bit too much and the oil starting running and dripping everywhere.

In a flash, both girls instinctively brought their mouths to the rescue, smiling and giggling as their mouths traveled up and down the sides of the mountain of hot oil. I watched mesmerized as their tongues slipped in and out of their mouths, and at one point I couldn't help but note that it looked as though they were sharing a lollipop.

Just when I'm thinking that it can't get any better, they both found their tongues at the top of the lollipop at the same time, and the tongues became intertwined just above the top of the lollipop. They slowly continued their warm french kiss as their hands massaged the lollipop, and then gradually their tongues worked their way back down, ending with more kisses and licking, with each other and with the incredibly excited lollipop between them.

As I watched the incredible scene, I felt my brain slowly drifting away from me, and I realized that I was just about to pass out. As my eyes began going to black, I looked back at the two beautiful women, and suddenly became aware that something had changed. Candy had become my second grade teacher, and Coco had become Raquel Welch (in her prime, not in the present).

And then I heard a voice.

"OK, you're done, I'll see you outside."

My groggy brain jerked awake. I was laying on the table faced down, and I was drooling. I heard the door shut, and realized the whole thing had been a dream.

What a dream.

I just didn't have the heart to tell my swollen cock.