Massage Mat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her beautiful, blue eyes drew me in as she gazed at me. Gradually I began to see all parts of myself, as though my past, present and future merged into one whole and revealed themselves to me. Gazing steadily into Angie's eyes, I understood myself as a flawed and imperfect being who was also amazingly beautiful. Then a sense of complete tranquility came over me as I became able to accept myself fully.

Angie continued to gaze into my eyes. I realized that neither of us had spoken or moved for a very long time.

"Angie," I began. She smiled and interrupted me gently.

"I was beginning to think that I had lost you there," she said softly. "We're at a good place to stop now if you'd like." My face must have shown my disappointment, because she continued quickly, "Or we could continue for a bit longer." I smiled.

"I'd like that a lot," I said sincerely. Her face lit up with a beautiful smile. She was truly a source of light in a dark world.

"I can do that," she said lightly and got more oil for her hands. As she began massaging my body again she looked into my eyes and said casually, "If you decide that you'd like me to massage any areas of your body that I haven't got to yet, you can just move the towel."

Her hands moved lightly over my belly and hips then spiraled up to my shoulders, lightly brushing my breasts.

"...move the towel..." I remembered Lori's advice. I immediately felt my nipples harden. Angie must have noticed too, because her upward strokes began to focus more on my breasts, caressing the bottom and working around the nipples. My face flushed.

"Is this ok?" she asked. I could only sigh in response. I looked at Angie and saw that her nipples were also erect and showing intensely through her t-shirt.

"God yes," I groaned. Angie put her face next to mine.

"Then just allow nature to take her course," she said, "You don't have to DO anything. Just feel the energy. Don't forget to move the towel when you're ready." I nodded.

Her hands continued their dance over my breasts, finally grasping my nipples and working them firmly. Under her tutelage, they grew larger than I thought possible—then they lengthened and expanded more. Her hands danced down to my hips and a slight breeze in the room titillated my nipples excruciatingly. I almost cried when her hands returned to them, milking me.

"Oh fuck yes," I gasped, grasping the towel and throwing it on the floor. Angie removed her t-shirt and I saw her body. She was as flat-chested and muscular as a boy, except that she had large, erect nipples. She moved her lubricated hands down my body and firmly caressed the insides of my thighs. The heel of one hand found my mons and began rhythmically massaging it as she continued to tease my thighs, slowly moving onto my labia. She stroked firmly and rhythmically, slowly opening me until she found my erect clitoris. She took it between her fingers and began to slide the hood up and down, rolling the erect organ between her fingers.

I groaned and began to move my hips in rhythm with her strokes. I suddenly became aware that she was penetrating me with a fing...no, with two... Oh God. No. With three fingers.

I grunted as most of her hand slowly disappeared inside me. Then she began curling her fingers, pressing forward...searching for... ...finding... Oh, yes...yes, right there.

As she began to stroke my G spot in combination with her work on my clit, I again felt myself slipping away from this world. This time, though, I knew exactly where she was taking me.

Angie bent over and kissed my belly. From far away, I heard myself breathing deeply and moaning. In my mind, I saw Jason. Then Angie. Then Dan. My hips were fucking her hand, trying to suck her whole hand into me, wanting her inside me more than I had desired anything. Ever.

Jason. Angie. Dan. JasonAngieDan. JasAngieDan. Jasangiedan...jasangiedan, I love you, Jasangiedan. Oh God I love you with every atom of my being.

The room became suffused with a bluish glow. I was overjoyed, knowing that in this light I would finally get a good look at Angie's body. As I lowered my eyes to do so, though, I became aware that the glow seemed to emanate from Angie. She was, literally, radiant. Her warmth filled the room and bathed me in its essence.

I felt her fingers inside me, fucking me harder—her hand was surprisingly strong and masculine. Her thumb reached up to my aching clit, freeing her other hand as she continued to fuck me hard. Her other hand went to work brushing my belly, working up to my breast, then to the erect nipple, gripping it firmly and twisting it from side to side.

I felt the orgasm coming; it gripped, hard, and I clamped down on Angie's hand. She only pressed harder against my G spot and increased the speed of her thumb. When she felt my body begin to shake, she pulled on my nipple firmly, sending me over the edge into spasms of ecstasy. I melted away, fused into my Jasangiedan.

When I regained my senses, Angie was caressing my body gently with her free hand, as she gently eased her fingers out of me. Her fingers were dripping, and I saw that her arm and body were wet too.

She retrieved the towel from the floor and cleaned her hand, arm and body, then wiped off my legs and the massage table. She put a clean, dry towel under my legs and massaged my legs and body with her lavender oil. Finally she covered me with another clean towel and pulled soft, warm covers over me.

"OK Beth. Rest now. I'll be back in a short time," she whispered into my ear as I fell into a deep sleep. When Angie woke me, I felt wonderfully relaxed, but completely refreshed and alert. After I dressed, I went out and met her in the hallway.

"Thank you. That was...beyond belief," I said sincerely, "I can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed it." I wanted to embrace her, but didn't want to do anything inappropriate. The whole experience had been so far out of the realm of anything that I understood to happen in a massage session that I just didn't know what to do. All I knew was that I felt very connected to her...and to myself.

"You're welcome," she answered with her beautiful smile, "And by the way, it's ok if you hug me." I wrapped both arms around her and held her tightly. She hugged back. Hard. "You have a very special soul, Beth," she whispered into my ear, "It's very special and fragile. Please take care of it." Then she kissed my cheek. "And if you decide that you'd like to return, just give me a call."

"I don't think I could afford your massages," I said ruefully.

"If you decide you'd like to return, call me," she said firmly, "I'm sure we can work something out." I started to speak, but she interrupted me.

"If you haven't noticed, money is not my motivation for doing this work. I made a hell of a lot more money as an attorney." She made a face. "And wasn't one one-thousandth as happy. You know the number. Call when you're ready." The only reply I could make was to hug her again.

After our embrace, I wobbled out to my car and saw that it was nine o'clock. Three and a half hours...that was a long time for a massage. But not so long for...what? A spiritual awakening? A lesson in self-acceptance? An introduction to sex with a woman? Was that really lesbian sex? It seemed so...natural. No, it couldn't have been anything more than some kind of new-age massage thing, I decided.

When got in the car I picked up my phone and saw that Jason had phoned. There was also a text from Lori. I checked the text first:

"call me when u r done. want to know how it went."

I smiled to myself. Lori, probably knew exactly how it had gone; she just wanted to hear the gory details. I hit "call."

"Hey there," I heard Lori's cheerful voice. "So did you enjoy the massage?" she chuckled.

"Move the towel, huh?" I asked She laughed.

"Did you?" she asked.

"Yes. I did. Sweet Jesus—did I ever," I said, "That girl knows what the hell she's doing."

"Angie is amazing," agreed Lori, "but I think she only provides the special service to women. John said he just got a regular massage when he went."

"Well, whatever. It works for me," I said.

"Yeah. Me too," giggled Lori, "I know you may want to just go home and go to bed, but if you're up for it you're welcome to come over to my place," Lori said, "John and the boys are gone for the weekend so I'm home all alone."

I was tired, but Lori's house was on my way home so I said, "I can come over for a little while, but I'll need to get home soon—otherwise I'll be asleep on your couch."

"Great. I'll see you in a few," she concluded.

As I drove to Lori's, I phoned Jason.

My heart sang when I heard the happiness in his voice as he said, "Hi mom, I'm so glad you called."

"Hey sweetie," I answered, "is everything ok? I saw that you left a voicemail."

"Yeah, things are good. Really good," he replied. From the background sounds I could tell that he was at a party.

"It sounds like you're out having fun...typical college student," I teased, "you should be home studying."

"Jeez. Gimme a break, it's Friday night. I've already done three hours of homework after practice, now I'm having some down time," he countered. "But I just called to say that I love you and miss you a lot. You know what I mean."

"I know that and I love you too, honey. Just remember what we agreed."

"Yeah, I'm having a normal college social life, I guess. I've actually got a date for this party, so I'm following orders, m'am."

"Is she nice?"

"Yeah, she's...she's really nice. She's a lacrosse player, and..." There was a burst of laughter and I heard someone yell something about "mama's boy." I heard Jason cover the phone and a muffled "fuck you" from him.

Then came a woman's voice, "Leave him the fuck alone, asshole." The voice was sweet and clear, but there was an edge of steel to it. Whoa, I thought, that was a gal with some balls.

Jason came back on the line, "Hey mom, I'm going to have to run."

"I know, honey, get back to your party and have fun. I love you."

"Love you too, bye."

I heard him say, "Thanks, Leah" as he hung up.

I was still chuckling when I pulled into Lori's driveway. I wondered if Jason's date was the firecracker I had heard come to his defense. I figured that she would be a real handful, but a good partner for any man.

Lori had made some tea, so we curled up on her big sofa with mugs of Earl Grey. I just settled back into the cushions and relaxed. Soon though, I became aware that Lori was looking at me intently. I sat up.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No...um...that is..." Lori's voice trailed off, then she tried again. "I mean...you look different, Beth. But in a really good way." I was puzzled.

"Different? How?" I certainly felt the same as always. Well, more relaxed, but I had just had a massage and a world-class orgasm. Surely that would account for some difference. Lori scrunched up her brow and concentrated.

"You seem more...mmm...settled. At peace," she said after a pause. Then she added, "Not to change the subject too much, but how did you feel when Angie touched you? Intimately, I mean."

"Well, it was amazingly effective," I began, "but it wasn't so much the way she touched me as much as the way she...er...bonded with me." Lori looked puzzled.

"But when she first touched you. Were you shocked? Disturbed?" she asked.

"No," I responded, "It just felt...comfortable." I hadn't even thought about being disturbed.

"Well, ok, so I guess I should ask, then," Lori said, "Have you had sex with a woman before?"

"Are you on drugs?" I asked, "Do I seem like the kind of woman who would be having lesbian sex?" Lori chuckled.

"No," she said, "you'd be the last person I'd think of to do that. But you seem so at ease with what Angie did to you that I wondered."

"I don't know why I was so at ease with it," I said sincerely, "It just seemed very natural and I never thought about it as lesbian sex...it really wasn't mutual, so...I don't know...it was just special and I'm glad it happened."

"Would you do it again?" Lori asked, looking at me intensely.

"In a heartbeat," I answered quickly, "I really like Angie. I get happy just seeing her. She's so...adorable." Then I asked, " So how many times have you done it?"

"A few," Lori answered guardedly, "It actually took me three visits to work up the nerve to move that damn towel. Even then, I needed quite a while to relax when she started touching me for the first time," Lori confessed.

"Ok," I cut in, "Now it's my turn to ask you a question."

"Shoot," Lori said, taking a gulp of tea.

"Well...it took you some time to work up the nerve to let Angie do you, right?" I asked. Lori nodded. "But," I continued, "you keep going back for more now, right?" She nodded again. "So...have you decided that you like sex with women?" I concluded.

"Hey, no fair. That's three questions," Lori said teasingly.

"Lori, I'm serious," I said firmly. "I think I deserve to know how you feel about this...did you set me up with Angie for some reason?" I looked her squarely in the eyes.

"No, Beth, I didn't send you to Angie for some ulterior motive," she said solemnly, "I just wanted to do something to make you feel better and to take your mind off being alone...and I figured that a session with Angie would do the trick."

"That it did," I had to admit that she had a point. Besides, Lori and I had been friends for a long time and I trusted her.

"To answer your other question," she continued, "Yes. It did take me a long time to get comfortable with the idea of Angie touching me. The idea of lesbian sex made me uncomfortable—and there was the feeling of cheating on John, too. Finally, one day I decided to talk to him about it." I was astounded.

"You mean you told him what went on?" I asked.

"Yes. Everything. And I told him how I felt," she added.

"And?"

Lori laughed. "He was great. In fact, he came up with the 'move the towel' phrase. I was telling him about all of this and how complicated it seemed to me and he finally just kissed me and said, 'Lori, just move the damn towel. You'll be glad you did.' And I did and I was."

"That man is one in a gazillion," I said. I couldn't imagine a husband encouraging his wife to experiment with another woman.

Lori sensed what I was thinking, and went on, "Apparently he had always been turned on by the idea of two women getting it on, so he was all for it. I'm surprised he didn't want a video," she snickered. "But more than that, he could tell that I was interested in the idea of sex with a woman and he wanted me to feel like I could try it. In the end it just wound up bringing us closer together."

"So, when you go for one of Angie's massages, he knows what is going on?" I asked. I still couldn't really wrap my head around that. Lori laughed out loud.

"He sure does. We almost always make love that night or the next morning and I tell him about it in detail while we're doing it," she giggled like a teenager, "Judging by how hard he comes, I don't think he has any reason to want me to stop seeing Angie," she concluded.

We fell silent and sipped our tea, lost in our own thoughts. After a while, I looked over at Lori. She was looking at me intently. Then, without warning, she leaned forward, put down her tea and gave me a big hug. I instinctively returned her embrace, sloshing tea onto both of us.

"Hey, let me put down my mug," I complained. Lori gave me a second to do that then latched on again.

She fell backwards and I fell right on top of her. "Hm," she grunted, "This is the classic 'compromising position.'"

"Yeah," I teased, "Better watch out that I don't take advantage of you." We cuddled on the sofa for a bit, but I soon felt really sleepy. "Lori, this is wonderful but I think I need to head home," I whispered to her, "I'm going to fall asleep here on top of you." She wrapped her arms more tightly around me.

"No no no no," she said in a little girl voice, "I'm not going to let you go." Then she got serious. "Beth, why don't you just stay here. We're both going to be home alone, so there's no need for you to drive all the way back to your place. Spend the night here and we can have fun all day tomorrow."

I probably should have objected, but Lori's idea sounded so good to me that I agreed immediately. I went up with Lori, and she fished a nightgown out of her drawer and made sure the guest bed was made up. I was asleep within a few minutes.

The next morning, Lori and I went back to my house together and I packed to spend the weekend with her. We had a great day without doing much of anything in particular. I was able to have several nice phone calls with Jason, and that made the day even better.

Lori wanted to make a nice dinner, so we fussed in the kitchen and came up with a pretty good Italian meal. Lori rummaged in her wine rack and found a nice Chianti to go along with it.

After dinner, we settled in on the sofa again, and Lori brought the rest of the wine. After some small talk and another glass of wine, the conversation turned again to Angie and her talents.

"I've got to ask you about something that's been on my mind," Lori began, "Yesterday you talked about how you had bonded with Angie. What the heck did you mean by that? I've never felt bonded to her."

"Um. Did Angie do any eye gazing with you? Did she just look deeply into your eyes?" I asked.

"I guess," Lori said, scrunching up her brow trying to remember, "I never really paid much mind to it." That puzzled me. I couldn't imagine how anyone could "not pay much mind" to Angie's hypnotic powers.

"Well," I said, "That was the big deal for me. So what makes it special for you?" Lori looked at me like I was from Mars.

"Duh. She makes me come like a fucking fireworks display. What do you think? I had never been, um, massaged inside the way she does," she said, "That is mind-blowing every time. But with you... Really? She just looked in your eyes and that was what did it? Christ, Beth, it HAS been too long since you had sex."

"No. I mean, yes, but it's more than that. I can't put it into words, but..." my voice trailed off as I tried to find a way to express myself. "It was like...um...when we gazed into each other's eyes I went to some other state of awareness. The internal massage was just the icing on the cake for me."

"Ok. Now I'm jealous," Lori said with a grin, "My massage therapist goes and transports my best friend to another plane of existence, and all I get is a measly orgasm or two. That hardly seems fair." I laughed, feeling a little tipsy.

"Well, this is going to sound really weird, but it's the God's truth—when I looked into her eyes I felt like Angie was drawn right into me. About the next thing I knew, I was in the throes of an earth-moving orgasm."

Lori looked at me with a gentle smile. "Seriously, Beth, that sounds so beautiful," she said, taking a sip of wine, "I AM jealous." I felt myself blushing.

We fell silent and sipped our wine, just looking at each other. After a few minutes, our eye contact began to become more direct and last longer. As with Angie, I felt myself begin to connect with Lori. Her brown eyes were so large and soft—the eyes of a poet, I thought.

"Would you be ok if I came closer?" Lori asked. I just nodded my head. She put down her wine and moved next to me, relaxing against my arm. She looked up and our eyes met again. "Oh God," she sighed. I gazed into the eyes of my poet. Soon, a mystical force began moving my face down toward hers. Just before our lips met, Lori whispered, "Now I understand." Then we were kissing.

I thought it would be a short kiss, but once we started neither wanted to pull away. Lori was the first to make a tentative exploration with her tongue. As I felt it enter my mouth, I met it with mine. When we finally parted, we were both breathing hard.