Massage Mat Ch. 05

Story Info
Beth & Jason find a new friend.
11.6k words
4.69
86k
35

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Massage Mat 5: September Love

It's been a while, I know, but our fun-loving, incestuous couple, Jason and Beth are back for more adventures. For a long time, I thought that they would just stay where they were, but like good characters often do, they decided that they want to keep growing.

This part of the story will be more meaningful if you read parts one to four of "Massage Mat" AND "Taking Care of Daddy." Much of the plot hinges on what has already occurred in those stories.

Hopefully there's enough action to satisfy everyone, and as always, I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for all of the great comments and encouragement and...come hard!

Katie Ann


-----Original Message-----
From: Miller, Jason
To: Elizabeth Miller
Sent: Thu, Sept 15 2:46 pm
Subject: Miss You!

Hey,

We're finishing the first week of practice. They are really kicking our asses but it's great. I'm so glad that I took the scholarship offer...this is a great team, and the coaches are amazing...but I sure wish we weren't so far apart. I miss you a lot.

My roommate thinks it's funny that I keep I picture of my mom on my desk. If he only knew (but he won't of course!!) I can't wait for you to come. Please tell me that you're still planning to visit!!!!!!!

OK. Got 2 get ready for practice. I miss you!!!

J

-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabeth Miller
To: Miller, Jason
Sent: Thu, Sept 15 6:19 pm
Subject: Re: Miss You!

Dearest Jason,

Of course I'm coming. Two weeks more...and I'm counting the hours!

I'm glad to hear that you're keeping busy...that's the best thing to do. Before you know it the season will start and then you'll really have a lot to keep you occupied—and the next thing it will be graduation time and we'll have all the time in the world to be together forever.

I'm so proud of you and so happy that you took advantage of this opportunity...even though it means that we have to be apart more that we want. I could never live with myself knowing that I kept you from following your dreams. I want you to be happy, Jason, and that means helping you make your dreams come true...just like you've made my dreams come true for me!

Lori arranged a massage for me with her favorite therapist—she said I look out of sorts. I couldn't tell her why, of course, but it was a nice present anyway. Take care of yourself. I hope the college girls aren't taking too much of your time!

I love you more than anything.

B
--
Beth Miller

"Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder." - Thoreau


-----Original Message-----
From: Athletics Department
To: undisclosed-recipients
Sent: Fri, Aug 26 7:06 am
Subject: Reminder--Mandatory Meeting Today
To: All Varsity Scholarship Athletes

From: B. Vandenberg, Associate Director for NCAA Compliance

RE: NCAA Compliance Meeting—MANDATORY for all athletes

This is to announce that there will be a meeting Thursday, September 15 at 7 PM in the Mackenna Assembly Hall for all varsity scholarship athletes. This meeting is MANDATORY, and attendance will be taken.

The agenda will cover NCAA compliance issues, drug testing protocols, association with professional agents and known gamblers, and other matters of concern to varsity athletes in all Division I sports.

The meeting should last approximately 1.5 hrs. Again, this meeting is mandatory—you must attend.

BV

==============================================

Jason checked his phone after re-checking the athletic department email for the umpteenth time. The hockey coaches had stressed how important this meeting was, and he was determined to do everything he could to impress them.

He had the meeting in his calendar for the day, so he was good to go. He had set the alert for 6:45 to be sure he'd have enough time to make it across campus. It was hard being away from home, getting used to living with a roommate, and keeping track of his own schedule.

It was even harder getting used to not having his...Beth...around. It was so hard not to have her to come home to. He missed her terribly and thought about her constantly. He was very happy he had got her email before the meeting.—it really made his day when he read how much his mom wanted to be with him.

He closed his eyes and thought back to the wonderful months they had spent after becoming lovers—surely the happiest time of both of their lives. When he got the scholarship offer to play Division I college hockey, he was ready to turn it down to stay with her. He recalled that conversation as though it had happened yesterday.

"Mom, I've decided to turn down the scholarship," he began. Beth gasped.

"Jason...this is what you've dreamed about for years. Why turn it down?" she had asked, bewildered.

"Mom, four years apart is too long. It's not worth it to me," he answered. Beth had just looked at him and smiled.

"Let's think about this like a couple, ok?" Beth had found the perfect way to start. "You're 20 and I'm 43. When you're my age, I'll be retired—and you'll be the breadwinner for us," she continued, "So do you want the love of your life cared for by a guy who never left home and is bagging groceries at Harris Teeter or by a college-educated (and hopefully wealthy) professional hockey player? I know which one I'd like," she had told him.

"And we can make this work," Beth had assured him, "Since I'm not having to pay tuition or anything I could fly up on weekends—enough to keep us both happy and to see you play most of your games. The reunions after not seeing each other for a while will put a big smile on your face." His recalled how close they had felt after that talk. They had wanted each other so badly.

Almost without thinking, Jason unzipped his pants and took his cock in his hand, remembering how they had gone after each other. As he thought about what they had done, his hand sped up and his cock became fully erect...

==============================================

Shit! He was jolted back to reality by the ringing of the alert. It was time to get to the meeting. He zipped up, grabbed his phone and made a beeline for the athletic facility. In his haste, he forgot that the meeting was at the Assembly Hall and not the athletic building until he was halfway across campus in the wrong direction. Fortunately, he was in good shape and by running full tilt he was able to make it just in time.

He sprinted up the stairs and into the lobby of the assembly hall as they were just closing the doors. There was a long table out front with two athletics secretaries there. He ran up to them, but didn't see the young woman who was running in from the opposite hallway. He plowed straight into her, but fortunately she was solid on her feet and didn't fall.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry," he blurted out, panting, "I'm late to a meeting."

"So am I," she said, looking at him like he was an idiot. She was tall—almost as tall as he was—and her body was like chiseled granite—slender, but rippling with muscle. She had short, blonde hair and the most intense steel grey eyes he had ever seen. He could only stare into them, like...well, like an idiot. He tried to speak but no words came out. Finally, the woman at the desk rescued him.

"If you could give me your name and sport, I'll check you in and give you your packet," she said solicitously. He tore his eyes away from the girl and looked at the table.

"Um. Jason Miller, ice hockey, m'am," he said. She looked through her list and made a note.

"Ok, Jason, I've got you checked off and here's your packet. Please go in and have a seat. Now you, please. Miss?" she continued.

"Leah Rubin, women's lacrosse," the girl said simply. She got her packet and headed for the door, then noticed that Jason was just standing there, gaping at her. "Um, are you coming in, Jason Miller ice hockey?" she asked with a smirk. Jason meekly followed her into the meeting.

There were almost no empty seats, but Leah spotted two in the back row. The meeting proceeded uneventfully, but Jason was in agony throughout. He was captivated by how self-confident and poised this girl was. And by how...how beautiful he thought she was. His mom had told him that she wanted him to date girls his own age, but... Still, he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Fortunately, the girl...Leah...seemed oblivious to Jason's torment. She spent her time absent-mindedly thumbing through the stuff in the packet, but every now and then she would look at him and smile as though amused by a new pet. Jason tried not to stare at her, but it was hard not to look too much. Finally, he decided that he simply had to talk to her.

As the meeting was ending, he stood up and said, "Um. Leah, I'm really sorry I ran into you. I wasn't looking where I was going. And I'm not an idiot, really. Can I buy you a cup of coffee or something and apologize properly?"

Leah looked at him and smiled. "I had my doubts there for a few minutes," she teased, "but you seem ok. I'd love to get a cup of coffee with you. Want to head over to the Coffee Spot?" Jason was so happy that he almost cried.

"That would be awesome," he replied with a wide grin. As they headed down the stairs, he heard the Muppets theme song.

"Oops. That's my dad calling," Leah giggled, "Hang on one sec." She dug out her phone and hit the button. "Hey dad, what's up?" she asked breezily. As she listened, her brow furrowed. "Well, I'm kind of busy at the moment...yes...sure...I'll be home later, probably around 10 or so..." She laughed. "I know, I know, your back is acting up again, I bet...mm hm...yes...of course...no, everything's ok, I just can't talk right now. I love you too and I'll see you later." She hung up. "Sorry about that," she said to Jason.

"No problem," he answered, "I mean, if you need to..." She cut him off.

"No, everything's cool. Let's get our coffee."

They settled in with their lattes at a cozy table in the little coffee shop. Jason had been a little awkward in ordering for them, but Leah just stood back and let him take his time. Once seated though, she dove right in.

"So. Jason Miller ice hockey, what's your deal?" she asked immediately.

"Um. I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I'm new here...and obviously, I'm on the hockey team," he said a little warily.

"Yeah. But are you a transfer? You look too old to be a freshman." she queried.

"No. I'm a regular freshman. But I took a year off to work, and... Well, my dad was sick for a long time with cancer, and then he died. My mom was kind of struggling so I took a year off to work and just let things get settled. So I'm kind of an older freshman, I guess," he finally concluded.

"Jason, I'm really sorry to hear that. You know, it's funny but I had the same sort of thing going on—my mom died after a long illness when I was a sophomore at my other college, so I dropped out of school and took a year off. Then I transferred here," she said.

They sipped their coffee and looked at each other, evaluating what they saw. Leah saw a very handsome man who seemed to be powerful and very vulnerable at the same time. Intrigued, she decided to tell him more.

"Since there wasn't anything to keep either of us in our old town, my dad decided..." She stopped as the Muppets theme song began playing, muffled in her pocket. She rolled her eyes, took out her phone and hit "ignore."

"Sorry," she said. I don't know what is bugging him tonight." She pressed a few buttons to enable the silent mode, and set the phone on the table. "Now, where were we?" she asked, "Oh, yeah. Well, anyway, my dad decided to move here, too...he owns a business and this town was perfect for it. At first, I lived on campus but during the summer I just took a bedroom in the house, and...well...I just never moved out. It does save a lot of money and it's nice to have home-cooked food."

"Yeah," Jason said sadly, "I really miss my mom's..." his voice trailed away, then he caught himself. "...er, my mom's cooking. The hockey dorm is great for quantity, but the quality is a little..." his voice trailed off again as he saw Leah's phone glowing with an incoming call.

Leah glanced down at her phone, and saw that it was her dad. Again. She gave up.

"Look, Jason, I'm really, really sorry, but my dad is phoning AGAIN. I think I'd better see what he wants. I'm...well...I'd love to..." her voice trailed off as she found herself too confused to continue. Her dad...what would he think about her seeing Jason?

"Leah, I understand," Jason assured her. He desperately wanted to ask her out, but he too was very confused. He wondered what his mother would think if he saw more of Leah. She said that she wanted him to date girls his own age, but...

Leah just stood there and looked straight at him as long as she dared.

"Come on," she thought," ask me out. Please." She tried to will the words out of him. Nothing came. Bitterly disappointed, she smiled and walked away. Her phone glowed again.

"Fuck you," she muttered under her breath. "cool your jets im on the way" she texted as she walked.

==============================================

When she arrived home Leah was not in a good mood, but her dad met her with such affection that she couldn't stay angry with him.

"I'm so glad you're home, baby," he said sincerely, "I've been going crazy without you."

"I know," Leah replied with a sad smile, "I got the hint on your fourth call." She walked over and gave him a hug. She wiggled against him playfully as she felt his erection in his pants. "Shit. Someone needs some attention I see," she giggled, "Since this seems like an emergency, perhaps we should start immediately." She took his hand and led him upstairs.

"You get undressed while I get comfortable," she commanded, disappearing into the bathroom. He eagerly complied. She tossed him a towel, saying, "this is all you're going to need, my love." He laid back on the bed, naked and waited for her.

When she emerged from the bathroom, he was amazed, as always, by how beautiful she was. Tall and blonde, with a body to die for, his daughter was the kind of woman than any man would be delighted to have. And she was all his.

She opened her robe slowly and let him see her body briefly, then partially closed it again. She teased him, swaying her body and allowing him glimpses of her thighs, hips, belly and breasts. She was magnificent.

She was very tall—almost six feet—with long legs and a perfectly proportioned body. There was virtually no fat on her, but her muscles rippled underneath her smooth, tanned skin. Her beautifully shaped breasts had perky, erect brown nipples and they swayed invitingly in front of him. Even without make up, her face glowed with life and energy and her green eyes sparkled. Her dusky blonde hair fell softly around her face.

Seeing his beautiful daughter dancing seductively before him made him rigidly erect., and his cock firmly pushed up the towel that covered his lap. As Leah flashed her tits in his face, his eyes widened, then focused on her erect nipples. The tits were replaced by her face and he stared into her eyes, entranced. She leaned forward and kissed him.

"Hey, daddy," she said in a little-girl voice, "You look like you need something from your sweet little girl." He could only nod in response. "I bet daddy needs a blowjob, doesn't he?" she teased. Again, a nod. "Does daddy want his innocent daughter to suck his big cock?" she asked, removing her robe.

"Oh God, Leah," he cried, "Yes. Suck me off, honey. Please." Leah looked down at his rampant prick.

"Oh daddy," she sighed, "It's so big. I don't know if I can get my little mouth around it." He groaned. "But I guess I'll have to try," she whispered, bending down and licking the head.

"Ahhh, fuck," he sighed as he felt her tongue swirl around the head of his cock, "That's it. You can do it, baby. Suck it." He reached up and put his hand on the back of her head, pulling her face down on the cock.

Leah opened her mouth and took most of it. She sucked hard and moved her head up and down a few times, feeling his body tense. She took some time to lick up and down the shaft, and once it was wet, she began stroking it with her hand, jacking him off. After a few strokes, she replaced her mouth on the head of his cock and began blowing him slowly but firmly, maintaining eye contact as she did so.

Again, after a few minutes, she deep-throated him then licked up and down the shaft to get him really wet before jacking him hard. This time, her hand flew up and down his shaft as she moved in for the kill.

"Ohh fuck, baby," he grunted as she felt his cock go rigid in her hand, "Suck it out of me."

She put her mouth back on the head, but kept her hand beating him off hard. He raised his head to look at her and she gazed straight into his eyes as she increased the speed of her beating hand. After a few seconds, she felt his body jerk and saw his eyes roll up. As his head dropped back, Leah skillfully began to suck the head of his cock. He shuddered and grunted as the first wad of semen shot into her mouth. She opened her mouth and let him see it boil up as he continued to shoot off. As he finished, she collected it with her tongue and sucked it back into her mouth. He saw her face pucker as she swallowed it.

He pulled her up and they kissed, and he relished tasting the slightly medicinal residue of his semen in her mouth.

"Feel better?" she asked with a smile.

"Oh God yes, baby. You're the best," he replied lovingly. He ruffled her hair the way he used to do when she was a little girl, and his daughter hugged him. "I love you, Leah," he whispered.

"I love you too, daddy," she sighed. She kissed him again, and they cuddled for a long time.

"Dad, I'd like to...er...I think I want to go to my own room for tonight," Leah said finally, "I think I'd...I'm..."

"Leah, baby, is something wrong?" her dad asked.

"No. It's just...well, ok," she finally decided to come clean. "I was talking with a really nice guy after the meeting tonight and your calls kept interrupting us. I feel really bad about it, and...well, I want to call him and apologize."

Her father's face fell, and he closed his eyes. After a moment he sat up and spoke seriously. "I'm ashamed of myself, Leah, and I'm very, very sorry to have done what I did. It was totally selfish, and I'm sorry if it put you in a bad spot with your friend," he said with conviction.

"It's ok, dad, really," she assured him, glad that he wasn't...what? Jealous?

"I appreciate that...but no, it's not really ok. When I get...when... Shit, Leah...I get to where I want you so bad that I can't think straight. But I've got to do better with that. It's not...healthy, and it's not good for either of us. Please. I'm really sorry, and I promise not to let it happen again. If it does would you just do me a favor and text 'shut up asshole' or something to remind me, please?" Leah laughed out loud.

"It would be my pleasure," she said, still giggling. Hearing her dad apologize made her feel good—he really was a good person, and she was right to love him. "Now I want to go call...um...Jason and apologize."

"Ok, sweetie. Sleep well," he said, kissing her. Just before she closed the door behind her he spoke again. "Leah," he added, "would you apologize to Jason for me, too, please?"

She looked at him as he lay there, and remembered how much she loved him. Even when he was a pain in the ass, she loved him. And he had understood that she wanted to call Jason.

Softly closing the bedroom door behind her, she tiptoed down the hall back to her own room. She pondered how life changed over time—she had spent so many years tiptoeing toward her father's bedroom, and now her footsteps were leading her away.