Massage Oil Surprise

Story Info
She stops for massage oil but came home with much more.
3.4k words
3.95
60.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love writing sexy stories about the love of my life. I love it more when we collaborate and Heather adds her thoughts and actions. This is one of those stories told from my, as well as Heather's perspective. Enjoy.

*****

-- Nick --

I've been massaging Heather a lot lately. She has been on a medication that was causing her so much discomfort, yet she found the strength to go to work. She's quite a trouper. I called her at work and asked her to stop by an "adult boutique" on her way home for some massage oil so I could do the job right. She said she would.

Heather is a very conservative lady. She has only gone into places like this when we're out of town, only with me, and even then she seemed quite embarrassed about it. She would squirm and couldn't count the minutes fast enough to get out.

This one is a few miles from our house so I half expected her to come home empty handed and blame her fatigue.

-- HEATHER --

When Nick called me and asked me to stop and pick up the massage oil, I was in a meeting with two of my colleagues and wasn't comfortable discussing our sex massage oil, so I gave him a quick ok. He wasn't sure that I knew where the place was, so he made sure he told me how to get there how to check on the map on my phone to find it. When I told him I knew where it was he didn't believe me. Actually, I had seen the place several times passing by it, and had seen billboards. The name of the store intrigued me. Whether I would have ever gone there without his prompting is another story though.

After work ended I started home, and took the route to get me to the store. I wasn't as anxious about it as Nick thinks I was. I was actually a little excited to see what it was like inside.

When I got there I asked the clerk where the oils were, and went over to select one. After choosing a very yummy smelling pineapple coconut oil, I started browsing around the store a little. Just a little at first. There were other ladies there who were actively shopping for sexy outfits, and trying things on. This made me braver, so I started looking at sexy clothing, too.

I started pulling some off the rack to possibly try on. I had several in my hand when I saw a red one that I really liked. Red is my favorite color, and I think it's sexy, too. I loved how silky and lacy it was, in the right places. I really hoped that one would fit me! When I got to the dressing room with my 4 or 5 selections, I tried the red one on first. I loved it the second I put it on me.

I have recently lost 50 pounds, and like to show off my new body in tighter clothes. Well, this little number hugged my curves from my breasts to my thighs. I LOVED how I looked in it. I loved how sexy it made me look and feel. I knew Nick would love it. I didn't even try on the other things. I bought it, along with the yummy oil, and headed home to surprise Nick, who had no idea I would actually buy something to wear for him.

-- Nick --

When Heather arrived home earlier than expected, my heart sank. I was disappointed. But when she walked in the door, she had a plastic shopping bag in her hand. When she walked past me, the bag brushed my arm. It was wet. "Why is it wet?" I wondered and reached for it. She pulled it back and told me, in a playful way, to mind my business. Hmmm, maybe something good after all.

I went to the bedroom to lay down. When Heather entered the room, she took the mysterious wet bag and pulled her laptop out of it.

"Why is your laptop in the bag and why is the bag wet?" I asked.

"It's raining cats and dogs out there. I had to protect the computer," she replied.

"Oh," I sighed. My heart sank again.

She then reached into her purse, pulled something out and tossed me a bottle. Coconut Pineapple Massage Oil. YES!

"Woo Hoo!" I hollered. She laughed.

"Cool baby. Now I can pamper you tonight," I said.

"I like the sound of that," she smiled and batted her eyebrows.

We settled in to our routines as our daughter prepared our dinner. I do computer work for a living and was trying to get a computer program configuration working with no success. Heather, a health coach and weight loss coach, was busy contacting her clients to follow up with them. After dinner, Heather suggested we watch something on TV. We have several shows that we have been ignoring for a few months. I picked one and we started watching.

In the middle of the show, Heather got up and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower come on and asked if she wanted company. She said she was just taking a moment to clean up after a long day and would only be a few minutes. So I paused the show and went back to the stupid computer configuration file again.

I was focused. This stupid configuration is going to be the death of me. I didn't notice the water turning off or Heather walking up to her side of the bed.

"Sweetie," I hear somewhere off in the distance.

"Huh," I halfheartedly grunt.

"Sweetie," I hear again. I'm typing a command and need my full attention on the computer.

"What babe," I said without looking.

"NICKY!" she said with more urgency.

-- HEATHER --

When I got home I hid the tiny black shopping bag behind my leg so Nick wouldn't see it. After putting down my purse and computer, I hid the little bag in the bathroom for later. We ate dinner, I made a few work calls, and started watching TV a little. I was waiting until our kids were going to leave us alone for a while.

After we watched part of a show, I decided it was time. I left the room to go to the bathroom. I decided to do some quick clean-up on areas that I hoped would be in Nick's face tonight. He loves eating my cunt, which, ironically, I love him eating me. After my shower I stayed where Nick couldn't see me (even though he was very involved in his computer work).

When I got the red outfit on me, I was so excited to show it to Nick. My pussy was so fuckin wet just thinking of how he would react. When I came into the room I stood and waited for him to look up. He didn't.

I turned on the lamp next to my side of the bed. He continued to work, looking at his laptop. I called his name a few times, but his eyes were still glued to that damn screen. Finally, he halfheartedly looked up. His reaction was priceless. Just what I had been hoping for all night.

-- Nick --

"NICKY!!"

While still trying to look at the screen, and getting a bit annoyed at the interuption, I turned my head slowly toward her.

"WHAT, BABY! ... oh wowowowow," I said as I turned to face her. My eyes lit up. My cock sprang to attention like a good little soldier.

Heather giggled at the look on my face and the dumbfounded comment when I saw her. She hadn't wasted her time at the boutique.

Standing before me was my hot, sweet, sexy wife wearing a deep red, sexy slice of heaven, or new lingerie, if you will. It looked AMAZING on her! It had a pair of spaghetti straps coming across each of her delicate shoulders attached to thin, wispy material that covered her delicious small breasts but her nipples were clearly visible under the sheer fabric. Under her breasts it turned lacy for a few inches then back to the thin material all the way down over her stomach and hips with more lacy material on the bottom. Under the thin material, I could clearly see the matching thong pantie.

"Oh, wow!" I stammered again. "Wow! Beautiful. And YUMMY!"

She stood before me in her new lingerie with a sweet, sexy, "you're getting lucky tonight, sailor" smile on her face.

"You like?" she playfully asked.

"Um, YEAH!" I said.

She giggled and turned to show me all angles. WOW! My wife is FUCKIN HOT!

I slid across the bed and sat on the edge where she was standing. Looking at this angel wasn't enough. I had to hand check this little discovery. OH, IT FELT BETTER THAN IT LOOKED. This little number was clinging to every curve. I slowly followed it from the shoulders, over her breasts, down her belly, across her hips and to her panty covered treasure and on to her ass. I paused for a better inspection of her breasts, ass, and pussy. I had to be thorough.

"Mmmm," she purred. "I'm glad you like it."

"I LOVE IT!" I exclaimed.

"Well, are we gonna finish our show?" she asked.

"Um, yeah, at some point I figure we might."

"Well, let's finish it. I still have a few things to do," she said.

"Aw man! Really?" I said with obvious disappointment.

"Don't worry sweetie. We have plenty of time," she replied. "I'm gonna take good care of my Nicky tonight."

"Fine. But I'm gonna be staring," I proclaimed.

"Please do," she giggled. "I love your lusty stares. Makes me wet," she purred.

And I did. For the next hour or so, she kept looking over at me to see me staring at her hot body. She would laugh and push my face back toward the TV. We played this game for a while. I even took some pictures, something Heather has been allowing me recently. I find taking photos of my wife highly erotic. Heather seems to be flattered that her 53 year old body is still the object of my fantasies.

-- HEATHER --

I thought I had gotten dressed in my lingerie at the right time, but suddenly I realized that I had a couple of clients I had to talk to that night, and it was getting late. I hated to put Nicky off after my big reveal, but I am working hard on my business and need to give it my attention at awkward times sometimes. So I laid there on our bed with my sexy nighty on while I made phone calls to clients. Nicky got in occasional gropes to my breasts and pussy, with a sly look on his face, and looked at me a lot. I loved teasing him, and later it would pay off.

-- Nick --

Soon, she stood up and disappeared in the bathroom again. When she returned, she stood at the side of the bed and started running her hands over her body. She tweaked her nipples and rubbed her clit through the thin fabric and started moving her hips in a sexy rhythm.

She slid her thumbs under the elastic of the panties and started pulling them away from her body and down just enough for me to sneak a peek at her swollen pussy lips. She would them pull them back up and give me a dirty, "Don't you be looking at my junk" look. I tried to be coy but that wasn't working at all.

She continued her little striptease for a few minutes and then started to crawl onto the bed.

"Go ahead and just take those panties off baby," I instructed. "They're not going to be on long anyway."

"Mmmm, ok," she purred and slowly slid them down past her pussy, to her thighs, down to her knees, then let them drop to her feet where she kicked them up to her hand. I motioned for her and she threw them to me. I had to put them to my nose and smell her. I love her taste and scent.

She now got on the bed and did a sexy crawl to where I was hurriedly removing my clothes. She arrived just in time for the last item to be tossed across the room.

She ran her hand the length of my growing cock. "You've been waiting for this," she said as she moved in and kissed me passionately.

"Oh, yes. You've been driving me crazy," I panted as I grabbed her head and ate her kiss like a starving man eating his first meal in weeks.

She straddled me and positioned her naked pussy on my growing cock. She reached between her legs to reposition my manhood in a straight line to match up to her glistening slit, then began a steady back and forth motion. Her pussy lips parted to cover my cock as she slid back and forth. Her juices flowed out covering my cock, making her movement smooth and easy.

I sucked her kisses until she threw her head back in ecstasy. With her head thrown back, I had unfettered access to her sweet titties. As I sucked and lightly bit her nipples, I was able to reach around her ass, down her crack, rubbing her anus on my way to insert a finger into her wet pussy.

I figured from her initial position she would soon reach back and guide me into her wetness. Not tonight. She suddenly moved off me and took a position to suck my cock. She was lying sideways, giving me access to caress and rub her full frontal body.

Heather has been a naïve sexual partner. She is now learning to take all of me into her mouth. This night, she nearly mastered the technique. No blowjob feels better to me than when my wife's nose is buried in my pubic hair. While she practiced her technique, I was busy rubbing and stroking her breasts, stomach, hips, legs, and, of course, her sweet, wet pussy.

As I had done before, with great success, I started predicting the future. My power of revelation was a little off on this occasion.

"I'm going to predict the future," I told her as she engulfed my member.

She came up long enough to say, "You are, eh?" then opened her mouth and slowly engulfed my cock again.

"Yes. I predict a 69 in our future."

She came off again to convince me that my gift as a "seer" was unimpressive.

"No, I don't see that happening," she said, and again, opened her mouth and took my length.

"You don't?" I moaned as she sent pleasure through my body. "How could I be so wrong?"

She rose again, creating a thrilling suction and "POP" when my cock cleared her lips. "Because, baby, tonight, I'm sitting on your face!" She batted her eyebrows at me, opened her mouth and swallowed my cock again.

"OH FUCK YEAH!!" I cheered.

WOW! Could this night get any better??? I love her sitting on my face!!

She spent a few more minutes deep throating me as best she could, then raised up on her knees and swung a leg over my chest and started inching her sweet, drenched pussy toward my mouth. Once there, I ate my fill. I love eating Heather's pussy. I love it even more when she's perched on my face. I am also able to stroke myself as I do my work.

I love to lightly lick her clit with the tip of my tongue, then move down her slit and enter her deeply. Then I slide back up with my tongue flattened back to her clit. I suck her flesh into my mouth and circle her clit with my tongue. I again move down and use my tongue to enter her, over and over. Here and there, I push her ass forward and, with my nose buried her, I lightly lick around her anus. She has never been a huge fan of ass play but she's getting more pleasure out of it lately.

After some time, she began grinding her pussy harder into my hungry mouth. She began to moan, reaching down, she grabbed my head and pulled my mouth harder as she pressed down on me. I nearly suffocated a few times. What better way to have the life force drained from your body? I can't think of a better way of meeting my maker!

I thought this would be a long ride but sooner than I expected, Heather looks down at me and asked in her sweet voice, a question that turned my hard cock into a ROCK HARD MONSTER! "Can I fuck your cock now?"

"Well, ok, I guess. If you think you need to," was the sarcastic reply in my head. Outwardly, I cheered, "HELL YEAH!"

With that, she started shimmying down my chest heading for my hard cock. But I decided I wanted to take control. As soon as I had some leverage, I put my arms around her, lifted her, and threw her on her back. I grabbed her legs and pulled her pussy closer to my cock. I followed her down and she hungrily grabbed my cock and guided it in. As I entered her, I kissed her deeply, allowing her musky flavor to mix with our saliva in our lusty mouths.

Usually when I get on top, I start slow and work my way into a frenzy over time. Not tonight. I tried to move slowly but Heather had me firing on all cylinders. I started pumping hard, using long strokes. Each inward stroke would bring our pubic bones together, slamming her clit as my balls spanked her ass.

I was near orgasm and Heather knew it. She wanted it. She begged me for it.

"I love how you fuck me, Nicky. I can feel that you're ready to cum."

"Can you?" I panted. "How close am I?"

"Very close, baby," she said. "and I want it all. Fuck me hard and give me your cum, sweetie. I want it. I need it. Please cum inside me. Fill my hot, wet cunt with your love!"

With that, I groaned and went over the edge, spilling my cum deep inside her pussy. She grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper inside as I convulsed in ecstasy. I collapsed on top of my wonderful, sexy, cum filled wife and fell into my short-lived but satisfying sleep.

-- HEATHER --

I loved this whole night. I loved being the sexy, seductive wife. I loved the passion Nick was feeling because I took the time to think of him when I bought something I knew he would love to see me wear. I loved giving him what he wanted - sucking his rock-hard cock, sitting on his face while he devoured my pussy, sliding his cock into my very wet cunt and watching his response, and feeling my own heated one. I love pleasing my man. I love making him happy. When we were finished I was satisfied, and wonderfully in love and in lust with my sexy hubby.

-- Nick --

When I woke up, we talked and cuddled for a while before I removed her sexy lingerie so I could give that massage I promised. Soon she was moaning in pleasure with her back covered in Pineapple Coconut oil as I massaged the kinks out of her day. Yeah, my hand snuck a few quick, lingering dives into the honey pot. What can I say? I'm a guy. I love her naked skin. I crave her naked flesh.

I love my beautiful, creative wife.

-- Final Note and Request --

On my last story, "The Perfect Blowjob", I received some negative feedback because I chose to place the story in the "Loving Wives" category. Some seemed to enjoy the story but gave a low rating because I "miscategorized" the content. I will not apoligize for loving my wife and believe the category to be misleading.

Heather and I love each other and have been faithful in over 30 years of marriage. There's no other category that fits our stories. She is a LOVING WIFE who is faithful and true. We don't have "Erotic Couplings". We have loving, lust filled sex on a regular basis.

I respectfully ask that, after reading this, if you enjoyed the writing, and the story, that you rate it accordingly, not by the category I chose to place it in. Give me all the feedback you want but don't penalize my story based on the category. Thank you.