Massage Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife's Erotic Massage.
1.1k words
3.87
125.7k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MyMILF
MyMILF
22 Followers

We are a couple in our early to mid-forties and have led a pretty quiet life to this point. We have often shared our fantasies with each other but never really acted upon them. My wife has always had trouble with shopping for my birthday so a couple of years ago I decided to help her out and make a list of erotic encounters or situations that I wished for her to participate in. We had often "pillow" talked about her receiving an erotic, sensual massage from a complete stranger while she was completely nude, while I watched and or assisted. She agreed to the massage and I immediately went to work posting an ad in a massage chat group that I was a member of. We were seeking a clean drug free gentleman who would respect our limits and he would massage my naked wife while I watched and or assisted. We had numerous takers and I selected John.

I had advised John that there will be plenty of erotic touching and caressing but he would not be having sex with my wife. John agreed to respect our limits so we set a date. I rented a room at a four-star hotel and then left to pick up John at the local train station and we returned to the hotel room. My wife was waiting for us sitting on a reclining chair clad in only a very sheer, short, "see-thru" black robe that I had selected for her to wear.

We began with some small talk and introductions and added some wine to set the mood. I dimmed the lights and after a few minutes I placed a blindfold over my wife's eyes and I untied the sash of her robe as we began to massage her body. He started with her feet and moved up her legs, while I started with her shoulders, neck and upper arms. As we moved up and down her body I simultaneously began to open her robe a little more until she was completely naked and exposed. Her nipples were fully erect and her breathing began to deepen. We then both began to massage her inner thighs and her legs. At this point she began to open and spread her legs a little farther apart begging for more attention all the while exposing more of her neatly trimmed pussy. I had her stand up and I removed her robe then led her onto the bed.

I then had her lie face down so we could continue massaging her back and firm ass. When we got to her ass I placed a rolled towel under her tummy to elevate her hips a little. This gave us both a better view of her pussy lips and provided us better access to her inner thighs. We both massaged her inner thighs in earnest and "accidentally" kept rubbing our hands and fingers along her exposed lips. We both would gently caress and squeeze her ass cheeks together and apart and she began lightly thrusting her hips upwards towards our hands. I knew that she was really enjoying the massage.

We then turned her onto her back and kept the rolled towel under hips. We again started on opposite ends... he at her feet and I at her neck and shoulders. As he moved up towards her thighs I had her spread and open her legs so he and I may continue the accidental stroking of her pussy. After some stroking I motioned for him to move up towards her breasts. We began by pinching and squeezing her breasts and nipples with both of our hands. Each of us then moved one of our hands down her torso back to her groin and crotch area. At this point I told him to lick and suck on one her nipples and to continue playing with her pussy while I did the same on her other nipple. We both used our fingers in, on and around her pussy and ass while we both sucked on her fully erect nipples and breasts. Her pussy began to moisten and she let out a gentle moan.

I was fully aroused watching another man suck my wife's tits while he was playing with her pussy and ass... and he was a stranger no less! I pulled out some toys to use on my wife and we took turns fucking her pussy and ass with some dildos and vibrators. There she lay with two men sucking and licking her tits while fucking her pussy and ass with "Latex" love muscles. This was fantastic... Happy Birthday to Me!!!!! I continued to suck on my wife's tits when I saw that he moved his head down towards her pussy and ass that he was fucking with her favorite toys and much to our surprise and pleasure he also began to lick her pussy and clit while he continued to use the dildos on her. She then began to rub her clit with one hand and with the other hand she pushed his head towards her thrusting pussy. She then reached up and cupped one of her tits so she could suck and lick on her own nipple.

I moved up higher on the bed and placed my rock hard cock near her face, she then began to lick and suck on my cock while this stranger was licking her pussy and clit, as he was dildo fucking her pussy and ass. After a few more minutes I could not help it... I had to fuck my wife in front of him, he had positioned himself near my wife's hand, and he removed his shorts and placed her hand on his fully erect cock. She began to play with his cock and balls, but he did not cum. With this entire scenario unfolding I exploded inside of her wet pussy and she let out a deep groan I knew that she had cum also... I could feel her warm pussy juices flowing all over my cock.

It was more than either of us expected, and we went further than anticipated but it was extremely exciting. She was straddling the bed sitting on her knees, you could see the wetness of her pussy and she continued to touch her nipples. It was time for John to leave so he said goodbye he then gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek and licked her still erect nipples and ran his hand and fingers on and in her wet pussy. She responded by grinding her pussy onto his hand one last time. I drove John back to the train station and when I returned to the room my wife still wanted some more we had another session of sex and love making before falling asleep from total exhaustion.

MyMILF
MyMILF
22 Followers