Massages Can Be So Good For You...

Story Info
Trip to a massage parlor is very memorable.
963 words
3.66
114.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My business trip was to Kansas City. I had some time to kill, so I went to a massage parlor. I have done this a few times. I am very nervous when I go in...

The asian girl was slim and pretty. She seemed to be about 25 years old. I am not good with guessing ages though. She was wearing a colorful oriental dress. Her tits looked very small. She had short black hair and a pretty smile. She had me take all my clothes off while she left the room. I was already semi-hard. She turned down the lights...lit a candle before she left.

After stripping I laid down on the massage table. I made sure to point my cock downward and spread my legs so that the head was sticking out between my thighs. I'm sure she saw it when she walked in. It is very exciting for me to be naked in front of women. She came back shortly and asked if I was comfortable. Of course, I replied yes. She poured some warm oil on my back and started massaging my shoulders...then back...then she moved to my feet...then slowly up my leg.

As she moved up my legs, she was getting closer and closer to my cock head. A couple of times she actually grazed it...very nice.

Then she moved to my ass...massaging the cheeks...I love that!!! My butt is very sensitive.

With every rub, she would let her fingers go deeper and deeper. Soon, she was actually grazing my hole...oh I was in heaven and completely hard by then. It was slightly uncomfortable laying on my hard cock..

Then, she asked me to turn over. When I did, my cock sprung back and slapped my stomach. She cooed and said 'very nice'...

She poured more oil on my chest, stomach....she began massaging my chest, stomach...coming close but not touching my cock. Then she moved to my feet again and started moving up my legs much like she did while I was on my stomach.

She stopped short of my cock and balls and said that she had to excuse herself. She said someone would be back to 'finish' my massage. This has never happened before. All the other times that I have gotten a massage, the same masseuse 'finished' me. I was kind of nervous.

In a few short minutes, another attractive Asian woman entered the room. While I was there alone and scared, my cock softened a bit. I was still semi-hard but not all the way. I had also leaked quite a bit of pre-cum out of my cock hole onto my stomach. It is very clear and slippery.

The Asian woman was quite a bit older. I would say at least 50. She had a robe on. She had longer gray and black hair and I'm sure was very pretty when she was younger. She also smiled when she came in and poured a little more warm oil on my stomach...she only rubbed my stomach...nice and gently...all around my cock but making sure not to touch it. She would glance at my eyes and then back at my cock while she did this. After only a couple of minutes, I was very hard again. my cock was actually twitching a little bit and moving up and down as my blood pumped through my veins.

She kept smiling and had a gentle touch...her skin was slightly wrinkled but very soft. When I was completely hard, she asked me (in an asian accent) if I wanted her to 'finish'. I asked how much and she said that 'fucky' would be $250 and that 'sucky' would be $150. I asked how much handjob would be and she said $100. I said I didn't have that much and she asked how much did I have. I told her that I only brought $50 with me. She said that I could only get 'touchy touchy' for $50...not a blow job.

I said ok...she seemed a little disappointed but poured a little warm oil on my cock. It slowly ran down my balls and also over my ass.

She opened her robe but didn't take it off. Her tits were bigger than the other girls and they sagged down almost to her belly. Her nipples were very dark and were really large in diameter. Her nipples were only slightly hard. she grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast...it was warm and very soft....my favorite kind of tits!

She touch my cock head and slowly started to stroke it...her grip was soft...she encircled my entire cock and slowly began stroking the entire length. With her other hand, she alternated between massaging my balls and rubbing my anus...

I was kneading her tits and her nipples became harder....I lifted them and they were heavy...I love breasts and nipples and heavy and soft tits...

She began stroking a little harder and faster. I could have cum very quickly but I tried to hold off...it felt soo nice...I could not hold off any longer and felt the impending orgasm making its way up my cock....I exploded and shot about 3 ropes of cum onto my stomach and her hand. She kept pumping for a minute or so to push all of my cum out of my cock.

She left the room for a minute and came back with a warm wash cloth. She gently washed the warm cum off of my stomach and also cleaned my balls and wiped the oil of my ass where she had been rubbing my hole...

She left the room for good and I got up and got dressed...I was very relaxed and felt wonderful.

I paid and left with a huge smile on my face!!!