Massaging Mother

Story Info
Physical therapy goes further.
1.3k words
4.15
864.9k
84
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph was 18 when his parents split up. He was an only child and his father ran away with a woman he worked with. So, he lived with his mother. His mother, Catherine was an attractive woman especially for a 40 year old. She had back problems, and went to physical therapy 3 times a week. The therapist recommended that she get back massages 3 times a day. A professional masseuse was quite costly, and she couldn't really afford it. Joseph began massaging his mother's back for her. He learned as he went, but became quite talented at it. He had been massaging her back for over 2 months, when "it" happened. Catherine had just climbed out of the bathtub after a nice long soak in the hot water. She put her terrycloth robe on and exited the bathroom. She went to her bedroom, and instead of just lowering the robe like normal, for some reason, she took it off.

She laid on the bed, and yelled for Joseph. Joseph ran into her bedroom in his briefs. He straddled his mother's lower back and began to work on her shoulders. She softly moaned as he caressed and massaged her shoulders and upper back. He slowly rocked himself back and forth, unconsciously rubbing his crotch against her soft ass.

His young cock began to stir, as he rubbed it against her. As he grew longer, harder and thicker, his cockhead began to stick out from the waistband of his briefs. His young 8 inch cock was now fully hard, and he continued rubbing it against her soft ass crack. She softly moaned, and began to slowly grind her hips. Joseph was quite excited now, and he saw the precum glistening on the swollen head of his young penis. It acted as a lubricant, and his cock slid along her ass and brushed against her pussy.

Catherine stiffened, and moaned. Joseph, quickly pulled his cock from between her legs, and tried to hide it in his underwear. "Oh baby, don't stop!" she moaned. Joseph slid his briefs off, and began rubbing his thick naked cock between her legs. He could feel the moisture and the heat from her pussy. Catherine moaned as she felt her son's hard cock slid across her juicy pussy lips. He rubbed the swollen head against her wet pussy hole, and she thrust against him. His cock head slid inside of her pussy, and she moaned loudly.

He thrust hard, and fully slid inside of her tight wet pussy. Catherine grunted, and gyrated her hips beneath him, as he began to slowly fuck her. "Oh God baby" she moaned. Joseph grunted as his mother's pussy tightened around his cock. He moved his hips slowly, driving his long thick cock deeply into her.

Catherine's body began to quiver, and she moaned loudly as she came. Her pussy tightly holding her son's long thick cock inside of her. Joseph began to fuck her faster, balls slapping against her soft ass as he pumped away inside of her. "Oh God baby, cum for me" she yelled. "Mmmm, yes fill mommy's pussy with your sweet cum" she grunted. Joseph moaned as the first hot jet of his cum erupted into her. Catherine moaned, and climaxed again, as she felt blast after blast of his hot cum squirting inside of her. "Mmmm, yes baby, it's so hot and good" she moaned. Joseph thrust furiously inside of his mother's pussy, emptying the last of his cum into her. Catherine quickly slid from beneath him, and took his large cock between her lips.

Joseph moaned as he felt his mother's tongue slide across his sensitive cockhead. "Oh God, mom" he yelled. He thrust against her mouth, and she eagerly accepted him deep into her throat. "Oh mom" he moaned. She quickly swung her hips around, and was now straddling her son's young face. She lowered her dripping pussy against his mouth, and he hungrily thrust his tongue inside of her. He tasted his cum as it dripped from the hot hole, and combined with her sweet pussy juices, it tasted rather good. He hungrily lapped at her pussy, playing with her swollen clit. Catherine moved her mouth up and down on her son's large cock. She savored his tasty young juices as they seeped from the large pulsating head. Joseph's tongue slid deeply into her tight pink hole, and he wiggled it playfully inside of her.

Catherine moved her mouth quickly up and down her son's thick cock, as she felt her orgasm approaching. "God I hope he cums with me" she thought, as her pussy exploded with waves of ecstasy. She moved her hips fast, grinding her pussy against his mouth. He tasted her sweet pussy cum as it flowed from the pretty pink hole. He grunted as his cum began squirting into her talented mouth. Joseph thrust upward cramming his long cock into his mom's throat. Catherine greedily gobbled up his sweet young cum as it splashed against the back of her throat. Her pussy spasmed as she came again. Joseph quickly fucked her with his pink wet tongue, rubbing her swollen clit with his index finger. She gasped, and his cock slid from her mouth. She took it into her hand, and furiously stroked him, watching as the white cream oozed from the magnificent head. "Oh God baby" she moaned.

Catherine climbed off of her son's face, and pulled him towards her. Their lips lightly touching as he climbed on top of her. He pressed his cock against her wet pussy, and easily slid into her. Joseph thrust his cock deeply inside of his mother, making her moan loudly. "Oh God baby" she moaned. "How many times can you go?" she asked.

"I don't know, mom" he whispered as he began to fuck her. Catherine wrapped her long legs around his young ass, holding him deeply inside of her. He pressed his mouth over hers, and thrust his tongue against hers. They passionately kissed as he pumped slowly in and out of her hot pussy. Catherine's mind clouded over as her orgasm hit her. She moaned and thrashed wildly beneath him. He felt her pussy tighten around his cock, and he shot his cum into her. Joseph continued to pump his cum into his mom's pussy as they french kissed.

He pulled his cock from her wet pussy, and lay beside her. Catherine held her son tightly as she fell asleep. Catherine awoke early in the morning and Joseph's young hard cock was pressed firmly against her as he slept. She reached behind her, gripping the thick shaft. She held it tightly in her hand, and began to stroke him. Joseph remained asleep as she slid beneath the covers and took him into her mouth. She slowly and softly sucked his long cock. Inhaling his young manly scent. She lightly cupped his balls, and took him deeply into her mouth. Joseph awoke with his cock deep in his mother's throat. She looked up at her handsome young son, and continued to suck him. Her tongue slid up and down the thick pulsating shaft, and he moaned loudly. "OH God Mom" he moaned. Catherine felt his cock throb, as his hot cum erupted into her mouth.

Catherine hungrily swallowed every tasty drop, making her son's young body gyrate wildly. He thrust against her mouth, emptying his cum into her. Catherine moved her mouth up and down his slick hard cock until the remaining droplets of cum oozed from the pretty head. She climbed back up, and kissed Joseph. "Mmmm, go back to sleep baby boy" she moaned. They snuggled, and fell asleep. Joseph still massages her back to this day. His wife, thinks he is a really good son for making trips to his mom's house everyday to massage her. Little does she know.