Masseur for a Day

Story Info
Unsuspecting coworker makes an appointment for massage.
3.3k words
4.58
194k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet14U
Wet14U
36 Followers

I've always thought she was hot since the first day I saw her. We've been friends for years because she's married and would never consider having an affair. I'd always accepted it because I had to, knowing that she'd never allow it to go any further. Didn't stop me from lusting after her though. Dark hair and eyes, perfect breasts, and a nice ass...Who wouldn't? I'm a hot-blooded American male after all.

I saw my perfect opportunity recently, to take advantage of...her. My desk is opposite of hers at the office, since we're both accountants. I heard her rustling through the yellow pages, while she rubbed at the area between her neck and shoulder. I looked up from my file to steal a glance at her cleavage peaking out from her low cut blouse. Her glasses were slipping down on her nose and her gorgeous face was a slight grimace of pain.

"What's wrong? You been pretty buried in that project today..." I was concerned, but also a little horny. Would never let her know that though.

She sighed and shook her head. "I don't know...My shoulders have been killing me lately. I think I've been spending too much time on the pc. I'm actually looking for a professional masseur."

"Hmm. That should do the trick, then." I smiled and she smiled back weakly.

Damn lucky bastard that would be touching that hot little body. There was a buddy of mine from college who I ran into occasionally that was a professional masseur. He'd always tell me stories about the hot women he'd rub down and we'd joke about the fact that he always got a boner while he was doing it, and the women had no clue. I thought about his business card in my desk.

I heard her continue to flip through the pages and make a few calls. She swore softly after the third call.

"What's up? Too expensive?"

"No, they're all booked up for tomorrow. I was hoping to get something before my business trip next week."

My mind started to wander and my heart started to race a bit as I quickly devised an evil little plan in my head. Would it work? Would I be brave enough to pull it off? My dick stirred in my pants and started to rise at the thought of getting my secret wish with only a little "scheming" involved. My dick won out.

I feigned slapping my forehead as if I'd suddenly remembered. "Oh, you know what? There's a buddy of mine that does professional massage. I happen to be meeting him for lunch today, so I can get him to give you a call."

I handed her the business card. "That's great. What would I do without you?" As she winked and turned to leave the office, I thought 'what will I do WITH you tomorrow if this plan works out?'

My old college buddy was sitting in the bar when I walked in, and he rose to shake my hand and slap me on the shoulder. "Good to see you man! How's it going at the office?"

We sat and made small talk for a while, then I decided to lower the boom. "Well actually I have a favor to ask you."

He smiled and showed no hesitation. "Sure, buddy, anything." He lowered his voice to a whisper. "As I recall I still owe you big for letting me fuck that HOT girlfriend of yours that night. She never suspected a thing in that dark room at the party."

I laughed and recalled the time in college I had helped him lose his virginity to my ex-girlfriend. I had found out she'd cheated on me just before that anyway, so it was just before I broke up with her.

"Well, it's kind of a similar thing actually...There's this woman at work I'm friends with - but she's married. She'd NEVER go for having an affair. Honorable, but I'd REALLY like to get in her pants if you know what I mean."

He grinned and nodded. "Sure but what can I do to help?" he shrugged.

"Well she mentioned today that she wants to make an appointment with a masseur. And, well, I thought..." I hedged, now suddenly thinking he may not go for it since it would be risky.

He continued to grin, and he slowly started to nod again, as if he knew where I was going with it. "Ahhh, so you want me to make the appointment and YOU want to do the massage?"

I started to back off now, thinking maybe I'd made a mistake of mentioning it. He'd always been professional about his business, so maybe I'd been a bit hasty since my dick was doing the thinking.

He surprised me by actually agreeing. "Sure man, I owe you. You know, we gotta be careful though. You know that right?"

I was taken by surprise that he'd agreed this easily and my heart started pumping with anticipation again. "Oh yeah, of course. But are you sure? I don't want to - "

"No, I gotta admire you, man. This is a hot little plan that has a very good chance of working. Women really get horny when they're getting a rubdown. I gotta give you some pointers, though, for this to work. You with me?"

The next day was a long one for me. Sitting across from her knowing that I may just be fucking her soon was almost more than I could handle. My buddy had called her right after lunch and I had heard the discussion about their appointment on the phone. He'd followed our plan perfectly, right down to preparing her for what to expect.

He and I had agreed that there could definitely be no conversation between she and I during the massage, or she'd be clued in immediately. I had heard her agree on the phone with him that, yes, lack of "small talk" would probably allow her to relax without concentrating on talking. I also heard her agree to the fact that a blindfold would be nice so that she wouldn't be focusing on any distractions in the room. He had clued me in that he'd be telling her that he likes to meet his clients in a hotel room, so that there would be total comfort for them, and that he prefers that they be undressed and covered with a sheet when he arrives, since his time is valuable. He'd also elaborated that he'd be leaving with her still blindfolded, so that she would continue her 5 minute relaxation from her massage. As I had sneaked a few glances during their conversation, I could tell she was totally unsuspecting to what lay ahead and expected nothing more than a relaxing massage.

I was whistling throughout the day, and she teased me about having a "hot date" that I hadn't told her about.

When the clock finally struck 5pm, I saw her glance at her watch and pretended to be absorbed in my file. "Well, time for my appointment. Thanks again for giving me your friend's name. You staying late tonight?"

I rolled my sleeves up, and pretended to be dug into the file. "Yeah, I actually need to finish this up. Hope that massage fixes your shoulder. See ya tomorrow..." I continued to stab at the calculator, letting the tape roll out at a fast click.

"See you, then." As she left, my heart raced and I felt my dick stir again. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her.

The hotel room was lit by candles as I entered, as my buddy had taken care of that detail for me while I was at work. As my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I grinned with excitement as I saw what I'd been dreaming of seeing for months. There she was on the bed, face down, with her face turned away. I could see the strap of the blindfold peaking out from her hair and knew I was safe. I put down the bag I was carrying and proceeded to remove all my clothes except for the tight briefs I was wearing. I was already hard as a rock.

I could see her sexy naked form underneath the thin sheet and could see that she was breathing slowly and normally. She was obviously relaxed and had no clue of what lay in store for her. I silently tore open a condom and placed it within easy reach. I had brought it because I didn't want her to go home with me running down her legs...I took the massage oil from my bag, and poured it into my hands, warming it. Remembering every detail of what my buddy had told me, I gently folded the sheet down her back to just below her waist and began to rub the sore muscles in her shoulders. I worked the firm flesh with my well-oiled hands and felt her sigh as I rubbed the stress from her arms and back. As my friend had told me, I had to be VERY patient and give her the illusion of nothing but an intent to give her a very professional massage. I spent a good 15 minutes on her arms, shoulders, and back, and I could tell she was in a very relaxed state.

As he suggested, I now moved down to her legs, removing the sheet and quickly replacing it with a towel over her buttocks. I could feel her tense at this exchange, but she began to quickly relax again, once she was comfortable that she was covered with the towel. I gently massaged her feet and calves, again using a generous amount of oil so that my hands slid easily over her toned flesh. My cock strained against my briefs as I worked my way up and down her legs, beginning to advance further up her thighs. As I rubbed them, I gently began to separate them, careful not to be obvious with what I was doing.

I continued my efforts on one thigh, and then the other, each time separating them a bit more. Every time I worked my way up, I would push the towel up a bit more, my fingers barely grazing her lower buttock and stopping just short of touching what I knew lay between her parted inner thighs. I

I was close to exploding, my cock hard and heart racing. I looked at her profile and could tell that she was also breathing a bit faster. I smiled, knowing that I was succeeding in my scheme.

I moved to the bottom of the bed to rub up the entire length of both legs at once, straining my eyes in the candlelight to see between what was now her wide-spread thighs. The towel had ridden up to her mid-buttock and I could see that she was glistening with wetness. I was ecstatic. I continued to rub up and down her legs, now allowing my fingers to "accidently" graze the wet outer lips of her labia as I slid up her inner thighs and began to massage her buttocks.

I felt her stiffen at the contact but she was now obviously in no position to protest. Her breathing continued to deepen as I rubbed her buttocks, lifting and separating them with each pass.

In the candlelight I could see how wet she was becoming. I could barely make out the puckered little asshole and swollen lips of her pussy as continued to work my magic on her ass and thighs. She didn't even notice when I removed the towel with one swipe, careful to keep one working hand on her buttock. With the other hand, I grabbed the bottle of oil and flipped open the lid with my teeth. I poured the oil down the crack of her ass and allowed it to drip down and mingle with her juices as I continued to rub, still without obviously touching her in any intimate places, except for the occasional sweep of my thumbs up her outer pussy lips.

She began to move along with the action of my fingers, now with a low growl in her throat. I could tell she was putty in my hands now.

Quickly, I stepped out of my briefs, cautious not to clue her in to my action. Quickly, I slipped the condom onto the bulging head of my cock.

Her pussy was dripping now and my fingers accidently started to massage both her inner and outer lips, during long sweeps as I pushed my way up on her buttocks. She gasped and I knew that these harmless "slips" would be beneficial to getting her to the point of no return. The fingers of my other hand moved up to massage her tight little asshole.

As she unconsciously began to writhe a bit, I gripped her waist and prompted her to turn onto her back to continue her massage. She seemed reluctant at first but my firm grasp was successful in changing her position. I placed her arms above her head, to relax her, and also to aid me in my goal of her giving me no resistance as I progressed. I again poured oil into the palm of my hands and lightly brushed them down the length of her body, only pausing for a brief moment at her nipples to pinch them between my fingertips. I looked at her face to find her lost in the sensations she was experiencing.

I had removed two pillows from the other bed in the room and placed them slightly underneath and outside both her hips so that her thighs could be opened and rested against them comfortably. My buddy had instructed me to search the internet for something called a "yoni massage" which I studied intently the night before. I don't know if she had ever heard of this but she was definitely about to experience it.

I continued the deep rubdown of her feet and legs, again, separating them as I massaged them, and allowing her to get accustomed to feeling the cool air of the room on her open lips. Once I was assured that she was again relaxed and comfortable, I lifted them to bend at the knees and spread them to relax them against the pillows at each of her hips. She again seemed reluctant at first, but seemed to mentally assure herself that she was safe in the hands of a consummate professional and was in no danger. I allowed my eyes to wander to the sight before me, her cunt open and glistening in the candlelight. I mentally steeled myself again so as to control my desire to plunge myself into her immediately. I used the existing oil on my hands to begin my expert yoni massage.

As before, I started to rub her inner thighs, avoiding any direct contact with her most intimate place. With each stroke, I pushed and pulled the skin between her legs, each motion opening her labia and vulva slightly, and obviously having an intense effect on her. Her breathing again began to deepen and I moved slightly further still, my fingers now beginning to directly massage her outer lips. I massaged them as I had massaged her shoulders, applying firm pressure to the sensitive skin while the oil, mixed with the wetness of her arousal, mingling in order allow my fingers to occasionally slip completely against the inner lips as well. I applied more pressure,careful not to enter her but thoroughly massaging her entire pussy. I moved my fingers firmly in circles on her soaked cunt, now moving to cover all the areas, including her engorged clit. I rotated my pressing fingers over every single square inch of her fully-exposed sex, pretending to be completely and professionally intent on relaxing even these areas as well as the rest of her body.

After several minutes of torturing her with this, I began to occasionally and "accidently" allow my fingers to slip between the tight, hot,inner folds of her dripping cunt. The mixture of oil and intense wetness was soaking my fingers so that I could easily justify a more "intimate than necessary" massage.

She was now poising her body to meet the actions of my probing fingers and I was now giving her the pussy massage of her life.

I continued to rub and probe her for the next several minutes and I silently begged my cock to wait as it danced in front of me, harder and bigger than I'd ever seen it before. I moved forward and decided to rub and bump the head of my cock against her open wet cunt occasionally between strokes of my fingers to see if she would notice. Thankfully she did not, since she was so lost in the workings of my massaging fingers on her pussy.

Each time, I grew braver though, as I began to push a little further with each bump. She was breathing fast and hard now, and clearly she would be ready for anything very soon. Still stroking, massaging, and probing her tight little hole, I would randomly replace my cock against her open cunt lips for a quick kiss, sometimes sliding it full length against her clit.

Again, by accident, during one of these brief movements, the swollen head of my cock slipped between the lips and I felt its bulbous tip push past the entrance.

The sensation was enough to make me cum right then and there. But I steeled myself, knowing that if I did, it would be the end to a long awaited fantasy. I looked up at her expression and knew that she had felt the head of my cock enter her. However, she showed no sign of wanting it to stop. Again, I kept massaging her pussy lips, opening them up with every upward stroke, and preparing to repeat my little slip.

Every time she would begin to relax, I would dip my cockhead into her pussy and she began to moan each time it happened. Every time, I would push a little deeper, knowing that this was also torture to her, and knowing that she was now ready to be intensely fucked.

Finally, I separated her pussy lips on one final upstroke and pushed my cockhead in, leaving it in her tight hole, and having every intention of fulfilling her wish. I slowly sunk it in little by little until my balls rested against her inner thighs and we both moaned aloud. I slowly retreated and then buried it again, enjoying the warm feeling I had been waiting ages for. I ignored the tight feeling of being surrounded by the warm walls of her waiting cunt as I began to fuck her like she was now dying to be fucked. She was now allowing me to plunge in and out of her without abandon. I reached to massage her clit while I sunk my meat into her. She was now in need of release.

I continued burying my pole deeply into her sopping snatch. I kept my orgasm at bay all the while, wanting her to remember this, since there may never be another opportunity for me like this one. I was still careful not to speak, and not to kiss her or get close enough for her to have any inkling of my true identity, since I knew the friendship would then be over.

I fucked her good and I fucked her hard for the next several minutes, as she came underneath me, her fingers clawing against the sheets. Only then did I allow myself to explode into the condom in her hot, tight little twat, satisfied and exhausted.

Silently, while she remained blindfolded and took the next 5 minutes to come down from her "massage", I quickly gathered my things and slipped out the door, allowing her to think of her professional masseur with no identity.

'See you at work tomorrow', I thought, as I stepped into the elevator, safe from view.

Wet14U
Wet14U
36 Followers