Masseuse: Awakened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CND
CND
27 Followers

She released his grip, and wiped her hands with a towel. She waited for the man to gain his strength, and it was obvious that it was taking time. He took his head in his hands, and held it as if he had a headache, and then looked at Julia with glassy eyes.

"Thank you."

He got up and picked up his wallet. He withdrew three hundred dollar bills from it and placed in her hand. She put the money in her pocket, folded up the massage table and took the lotion case in her hand.

"I should rest if I was you. Let your body relax from the massage."

She smiled when she saw him laying down in bed, breathing heavily as if he was about to sleep. She closed the door, and started to run to her room where she placed all of her things on the floor. She removed the small black lace panties she was wearing underneath the skirt, and felt her own heavy aroma as she spread her legs widely. With her uniform still in place she began darting her fingers against her clit, and with the vision of his strong cock bursting out cum while twitching in her hand was enough to take her to heaven. She realized that she would scream and pushed her own panties into her mouth like she had done a few times before, and then she lost control of herself. She laid there panting heavily, gagging her own screams with the thin fabric of her panties and filling her nose with the aroma of wet sex while she couldn't help teasing her clit more and more. She felt her orgasm subside and her body became incredibly heavy. Julia had more intense orgasms than Joanne ever had, and she smiled laying on her back in bed, panting from the storming orgasm. She started laughing when she realized that she had one more guest to attend to after lunch. Life could really be wonderful, she thought as she first removed her panties from her mouth and then the money from her pocket before placing the items on the nightstand.

Sitting up felt unnecessary, but at the same time it had to be done. She wanted to feelings to last as they could, but the large wet stain in the middle of her blanket was beginning to feel cold and unpleasant, and getting up gave her the view to see the stain that she had caused. It was making her legs weak to see the wet stain shaped at the top from her ass, and she turned to the mirror to see what she looked like, and grinned. She looked as if she had just been fucking. Wonderful!

CND
CND
27 Followers
12