Masseuse: Beneficent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CND
CND
28 Followers

Finally reaching her own quarters, she put them all of her things, undressed and sat down in her own chair. Her fingers were eagerly on her clit, but it was to sensitive to touch, and she moaned out as she realized that she wouldn't get the quick fix she needed. Opening her eyes she saw the full size mirror, and got out of the chair only to lay down before the mirror. Resting her feet against the wall, she looked into the mirror and saw her own pussy pulsating, and she reached for a cooling lotion, took some on her fingertip and began to rub her knob lightly. It didn't take more than 20 seconds before she was feeling the release come over her and she forced herself to look at her pussy while she was coming, seeing the clear liquid being pushed out by her strong muscles and she relaxed on the floor. She kept her legs widely spread, feeling the cool sensation of the ventilation against her naked skin, and she smiled widely.

Waking up a few hours later, from the sound of the phone, she got up and answered.

"Julia."

"Hello, this is Anna, you gave my husband some massage earlier today. You left in such a hurry that we didn't have time to discuss payment for the services you provided."

Julia smiled as she heard the woman's voice for the first time, realizing that she had been to their room without a word being spoken. The voice was warm and full of passion, so suitable for the woman she had been watching.

"You don't have to pay me anything. It's my treat." Julia replied with the vision of the couple before her eyes again.

"Oh thank you so very much, but if you ever need a favor so I can repay you that way, don't hesitate to call. I'm leaving my calling card for you when we check out. Again, thank you so much."

"You're welcome." Julia hissed out while seeing the woman blow her yet another wet kiss.

She hung up and looked around seeing her things spread all over the floor. She picked them up, finding the envelope that she had received from the young man, and was pleased to see that the first and last were 100 dollar bills, the other 28 was nothing but 1 dollar bills. 228 dollars instead of 3000 made her increasingly happy. It only meant that he wouldn't contact her again. She placed the envelope in the nightstand drawer, and picked up the other things before laying down in bed. The cold spot was still there in the middle of the bed, but it only felt good against her naked butt as she drifted to sleep. Seeing in the mist of her eyes a last recollection of the events, a gymnastic move from the cat-woman, wrapping her legs around the table from underneath and playing with the cock against her pussy, smearing out some cum in her slit, and Julia recalled that it was the last thing she had seen before leaving their room. Wonderful!

CND
CND
28 Followers
12