Master and Maid Ch. 01

Story Info
A master takes advantage.
3k words
4.26
75.9k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
154 Followers

Ruby rose at five am, washed in cold water and looked at herself in the mirror.

Her mother had sent her into service, unable to feed her large family once her father had died, his lungs full of coal dust from years of working in the pits.

The Master had been good to her during her three years service, raising her from kitchen maid to an above stairs maid just prior to her 18th birthday and against the wishes of his wife, who disliked all young girls being near her husband since the accident that had left her paralysed and bed ridden. Her shrill voice could often be heard around the south wing of the house, raised, screaming at her maids. None of them stayed in her service for long, her tongue was so acerbic.

Ruby shivered, the process taking her from her thoughts and bringing her back to her small, cold, candlelit room. Dropping her nightdress to the floor, her nipples came erect in the chill air. She shivered once more, her skin goosepimpling as the cold rag she used to wash with slipped up and down her arms.

Her washing finished she dressed quickly in long drawstring bloomers, separate legs, tied around her waist, a long chemise bodice encasing her small breasts. Pulling her long, thick black stockings up her legs she fastened them with her hand-tied garters. Standing straight, she pulled her shapeless dress over her head, buttoned it up and then covered it with her white pinafore. She slipped her feet into her polished black shoes and bent down to button them.

That done, she screwed up her long dark hair on top of her head, pinned it in place, and covered it with a white mob cap.

She took a last look at herself in the tiny, fly-blown mirror and blew out the candle. She walked out of the door closing it behind her and descended the long staircase to the kitchen.

Hurrying in Ruby said her good mornings to the cook and bowed her head as she passed the butler, quickly scurrying to get the coal for the master's breakfast room.

Collecting the shining brass coal scuttle from the coal house, she carefully carried it back into the main house, going into the breakfast room in the east wing. Ruby cleaned the fireplace and set the new fire in the grate, carefully avoiding getting coal dust on her whites as people came and went setting the table and bringing in the breakfast.

After five minutes of silence, Ruby heard the door click open. Continuing her work she finally lit the fire and sat on her heels to make sure it caught alight.

"Thank you," a voice rumbled behind her. Ruby drew in her breath and stood quickly, her eyes to the floor and her hands clasped in front of her.

"What is your name girl?" The master asked.

"Ruby, Sir," she answered.

The master mentally sought out the details of the servant standing before him, stopping as he recalled her.

"Do you like working here Ruby?" he said, taking in her uniform and her demeanour, remembering her peach complexion and her bright green eyes.

"Yes Sir," Ruby answered, somewhat surprised at the conversation. "Very much Sir"

"You are dismissed Ruby," The master said, watching her.

Ruby bobbed a quick curtsey and turned to pick up the coal scuttle.

The master watched her, taking in the line of her bottom, her rounded hips against the worn material of her day uniform. She stood and walked from the room, the weight of the coal scuttle and the awkwardness of the shape making her hips sway exaggeratedly.

Ruby left the room and shut the door quietly behind her. In three years the master had never spoken to her and her heart fluttered hard. Making her way down to the kitchens she took the coal back to the coal house and stopped in the yard to wash her hands. Making her way back into the kitchen, she made her way to the laundry to pick up towels for the upper floors.

The master sat and ate his breakfast, his butler bustling around the room, serving and ordering maids and footmen about.

"Miles, tell me about Ruby" the master suddenly announced.

"Ruby Sir?" the butler answered.

"Ruby, Miles. Dark hair, green eyes. Ruby the maid," the master said curtly.

"Oh yes Sir ... Ruby. As I recall Sir, she has been in service some three years now. Came to us from a poor family Sir, widowed mother Sir. Recently celebrated her 18th birthday as I recall Sir" answered Miles.

"A good worker?" the master asked.

"Yes Sir, diligent, hardworking, never been a problem, a quiet child generally," Miles replied.

"Pretty girl. Is she courting?" the master asked trying to remain disinterested. He had been disquieted by her, thoughts rising unbidden in his mind that he had not had since before his wife's accident six years previously.

A flicker of surprise was quickly covered on Miles face. "No Sir, not courting as far as I am aware."

The master nodded and continued with his breakfast, servants clearing up around him while he read his newspaper.

"If you no longer require me Sir, may I attend to my duties?" Miles asked.

"Yes Miles, but please send someone with more coal promptly." Replied the master.

"Certainly Sir," said Miles and he left the room.

The master sat in silence, reading his newspaper but not really seeing the words. His mind was thinking of bright green eyes and rounded hips, hoping that Ruby would be the one to bring more coals, an unfamiliar stirring in his trousers.

A knock at the door made him start.

"Come," he said.

The door opened and Ruby walked in with the coal scuttle once more. Curtseying, she made her way to the fireplace and knelt to put the coal on the dying embers.

He watched as she knelt, tucking her skirt in behind her knees as she did. He sat and stared at her behind, curving around like a ripe pear. He rose and walked around the table to stand behind her. Aware of him, she hunched down further and tried to pretend she was not there. Not used to being taken notice of, she continued with her work. When she had finished she stood and brushed her fingers on her black dress and stood.

The master stood perfectly still and watched. Her reaction as she turned around to face him was one of surprise. She stepped back slightly, not wanting to be so close. Matching her step back, he stepped forward, moving closer to her. Unable to contain himself, he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her. Shocked, she stepped sideways, her hand going to her lips, her face going pale with fright.

"Shhhh Ruby, do not be frightened," the master said. Ruby stood stock still, looking like a rabbit caught in a snare.

"Ruby, I am not going to hurt you sweetling," the master said, taking her hand and leading her to the table. Ruby followed mutely, wishing she were somewhere else. She stood by the table as he let go of her hand and walked across to the doors, locking them before returning to stand in front of her.

"Lift your skirt Ruby," he commanded gently.

She stood mute and shook her head.

"Lift your skirt Ruby, or I will," he repeated.

Slowly Ruby lifted her skirt to her knees. "Further," he demanded. Once more she shook her head, feeling sick. She thought she knew what the master wanted. Kitchen gossip was often centred around the bedroom activities of the master with female members of staff. He was still handsome and staff pitied him, saying it would have been better had his wife died instead of leaving him frustrated.

"I said, LIFT YOUR SKIRT!" he demanded loudly. When she still not comply, he took hold of her skirt and raised it almost to her waist.

A single tear rolled down Rubys' cheek and a sudden pang of guilt stabbed him. He wiped the tear away gently. "Hush child, hush, I am not going to hurt you," he told her. "You are so beautiful, so delicate, we would be perfect together. Say yes Ruby, and I promise to take care of you."

"Sir please don't, you scare me. I cannot sir, it's wrong," Ruby replied, finding her voice.

"No Ruby, it's right, I will look after you." He moved in and her kissed her once more, the force of his kiss and body pushing her up against the table. He pulled her cap off and unfastened her loosely pinned hair, which tumbled down and cascaded over her shoulders, his fingers winding into it, tightening, pulling her head back, leaving her throat exposed.

"Ohhhhh Ruby," the master said huskily, rubbing his crotch against her. She could feel his hardness against her stomach and the top of her mound. He kissed down her throat and back again, his hands moving to her exposed undergarments, rubbing his hands up and down the worn cotton legs of her bloomers.

Suddenly his hands moved under her backside and he lifted her and sat her on the massive walnut dining table. Carefully making sure her skirt was as high as possible, he stepped back and surveyed her, a sense of ownership rippling through him.

"Open your legs Ruby," he said.

Obediently, she parted her legs for him. Her thighs opened slightly. "Wider," he demanded. She opened her legs wide, exposing the hair on her mound through the open crotch pants, the hair as dark as the hair on her head.

She looked down, her cheeks bright red, and noticed the swelling in his trousers. The master took her hand and placed it on his bulging crotch. Ruby's immediate reaction was to pull her hand away, but the master kept hold of her wrist and made her keep it in place.

"Rub it Ruby, rub it" he almost pleaded. Tentatively she put her fingers and hand flat, rubbing gently but hesitantly up and down. The master moaned softly and Ruby pulled her hand away quickly as his cock twitched under her ministrations. "Put it back," he growled. She returned her hand slowly and continued to rub gently. His hands rested on her outstretched thighs, slowly sliding up towards her mound.

The further up her leg he went, the further back Ruby slid on the polished table top, until she was so far back she could no longer keep her hand on his trousers. He suddenly grabbed her legs and pulled her forward again. "Put your hand BACK on my trousers Ruby," he demanded. Ruby did as she was told. "Good girl, now, open your legs again." She slid her legs open and he put his hand between her thighs, her mound warm.

Ruby let out a gasp as the master slid one finger into her wet cunt, searching for her clit. A small squeal as he moved about let him know he had found the target he was looking for. He rubbed gently and felt her start to relax under his care. The more the master rubbed the more relaxed Ruby felt. Her legs turned to jelly and she found she was unable to concentrate on the master, slowing down until her hand came to a standstill.

"Lean back Ruby," she was told and she gladly leant back on her hands. "Now, put your feet up on the table." Once more she did as she was bid.

He stood back and surveyed the sight before him; the girl sitting with her legs wide open and her skirt around her waist, her small dark bush framing her glistening pink cunt, her head thrown back. Unable to simply watch any longer he moved back toward her, his fingers once more going to her cunt, finding her clit. Rolling it gently he watched her face as she dealt with feelings she had never known before.

Small moans left Ruby as she surrendered her body to the masters' ministrations, her mind telling her that what was happening was wrong while her body screamed how good it was. His fingers probing, feeling. The master slid his fingers down her cunt, looking for her hole. He stopped and looked at her. "Ruby, have you ever had a man before?"

Ruby looked at him and reddened. "No Sir," she muttered looking ashamed.

"Its nothing to be ashamed of Ruby, do not worry," the master re-assured her.

He untied her pinafore, pulling it off over her head and dropping it on the floor. His hands reached for the buttons on her dress, undoing them to the waist, followed by the buttons on the bodice of her undergarment, exposing her small, pert breasts. The master leaned forward and licked one nipple. Ruby drew her breath in sharply and her nipple hardened. He watched with some satisfaction and then paid attention to the other one.

Ruby moaned deeply as the master sucked and nipped on one breast then the other, his fingers still probing her cunt.

A sudden rattle at the door froze them both where they were. The master put his finger to his lips and Ruby nodded mutely. A knock prompted a reply from the master "YES?" he called.

"Is everything in order Sir?" came the voice of Miles from the other side of the door.

"Everything is fine thank you Miles, I will call you when I have need of you," he replied. His fingers continued to circle Ruby's clit.

"Yes Sir," Miles answered uncertainly.

The master heard the retreating footsteps and turned around to find Ruby fastening her top as she got down from the table.

"Where are YOU going?" the master demanded.

Suddenly frightened, Ruby stopped and looked at her master. "I.....I....I thought ..."

"Well DO NOT think. I have not dismissed you yet," he replied. "Undo your bodice again child," he continued, his voice becoming gentle once more. Ruby nodded and undid her bodice again as the master watching her. As he watched her and removed his morning coat and started to unfasten his trousers. Ruby looked on, half in awe, half in fear as he removed his trousers and then his long pants.

Standing in his shirt tails Ruby stared open mouthed as the head of his cock peeped through the flaps of his shirt. She blanched as she worked out what he was going to do. She slid across the table backwards, shaking her head. "No Sir, I should be getting back to my duties now Sir," she said nervously.

"Come here Ruby, I am not going to hurt you," The master said as he grabbed her ankles and pulled her back across the table until his hands were behind his back and her thighs were around his hips. She could feel his cock pushing against her mound and bit her bottom lip, uncertain and frightened at what was to come.

"This is only going to hurt for a moment sweetling, after that its going to be heaven," the master said as he lined his cock up with her virgin cunt. He pushed gently at first and then with more force as her virgin hole refused to give way.

"OW! OH! SIR! No No No, please stop," Ruby begged as he continued to push against her. Her hymen suddenly gave way and Ruby took a breath to scream. The master clapped his hand over her mouth, anticipating her reaction.

"Shhhhh, relax Ruby, enjoy it" he said "Wrap your feet around me child."

Ruby did as she was asked and wrapped her legs around the masters hips. Sobbing gently she tried to relax her body as the master moved his hips forward slowly and withdrew. Gently but persistently he started to stroke into her, each thrust making him moan. It had been so many years since he had felt the pleasure of a woman, and having his cock enfolded in a wet and soon-to-be willing cunt. His wife had allowed him sex but never really enjoyed him. Her accident had stopped their marital activities all together and he had craved close contact with a woman ever since.

He heard a moan and realised it was not him. Looking down he discovered to his pleasure that Ruby was beginning to enjoy his cock. She had lain down on the table, her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling herself into him, against him as his demands got stronger, his cock got deeper. As she lay back across the table his fingers found her clit once more. Rubbing it, he continued to pump into her relentlessly, one hand on her clit, the other reaching to her shoulder, pulling her in.

Her moans becoming more constant and he knew he could not last much longer, it had been so long since his last woman. He no longer cared. Ruby would not know that he had not lasted long. Next time he would teach her more; myriad ways they could pleasure each other. He felt himself coming to orgasm fast.

He picked up the pace and pushed into her hard, one hand still covering her mouth, stifling her moans. His balls tightened and his body started to shudder. He quickly withdrew from her cunt and sent a spurt of creamy white cum over her cunt lips and the bush of hair on her mound. His body convulsed and spent, he collapsed on top of Ruby, breathing hard onto her breast. Ruby lay still not knowing what to do until finally the master stood and looked at her.

"You may dress Ruby, thank you," he told her. "You may not speak of this to anyone. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir," Ruby replied, carefully getting dressed again, feeling the dampness of her thighs, his cum still wet on her cunt.

"Ruby," The master said.

"Yes Sir?" replied Ruby

"The next time I see you, I want you to have taken a pair of scissors to your bush. I want it cut as short and close to your cunt lips as possible. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir," Ruby replied, blushing deeply.

"Good girl, you are dismissed."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir," replied Ruby, watching as the master crossed the room and unlocked the doors. He looked into the hallway and, seeing no one, signalled Ruby to leave.

Picking up the coal scuttle, Ruby curtseyed and left.

Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
154 Followers