Master and Maid Ch. 02

Story Info
The Master continues to take advantage.
3.3k words
4.27
52.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
154 Followers

It was two days later and Ruby had heard nothing more from the master other than a nod of acknowledgement when he passed her. She had done as she was told and had taken scissors to her mound. The result was very short but it itched and she was not sure she would get used to it, but the master had ordered it and her mother had told her to be a good girl and always do as the master wished.

She had an afternoon off, a rarity for her and she was walking around the grounds in the autumn sunshine, a book 'borrowed' from the masters library hidden in the large pocket of her skirt. She wandered the vast grounds and found herself in front of the hay barn. She sat on a log and started to read her book. As she sat and read in the warm sunshine she became warmer and warmer. Looking around to make sure no one was around, she lifted her skirt to her knees and let the sunshine on her young legs.

She continued reading and found her eyelids growing heavy. Holding her precious book against her chest she leaned back and closed her eyes. Sleep soon overcame her and she dozed and dreamt. Her dreams were vivid, of the day the master had taken her on the table, her excitement remembered in her dreams.

The afternoon moved on and Ruby continued to drowse, the autumn sun bathing her exposed face and legs.

A shadow fell over her face and she came to slowly. Shielding her eyes as she opened them she found the master standing in front of her, wearing riding boots and carrying his whip, his jacket over his arm. She stood quickly and the book fell to the floor. Dropping a quick curtsey she bent to pick up the book.

"Good afternoon Ruby," said the Master holding out his hand.

"Good afternoon Sir," Ruby replied extending her trembling hand with the book in it. He took the book from her and looked at it, recognising it as a book from his library. He looked up at her and Ruby quickly lowered her eyes to the ground. "This is my book is it not?" he asked her. With a shaking voice Ruby answered that it was.

"Well I have not given it to you, neither have I given you permission to borrow it. I can only surmise then that you have stolen it." The master looked at her accusingly.

"Oh no Sir, I would never ..." Ruby started to protest.

"SILENCE," he roared.

Ruby stood trembling as the master stared at her. "Stealing is going to earn you a dismissal."

"Oh no Sir, please. I will do anything. Please do not dismiss me, my mother ..." Ruby was unable to finish her sentence, unable to face the prospect of it.

Her master continued to watch her, taking in her thin, worn dress, her long dark hair and her bright green eyes. Her small breasts strained against the material of her dress and he noticed that the skirt was short, showing off her shapely ankles, ankles that were, on this occasion, bare. She stood trembling while he surveyed her, deciding what to do.

"Come with me," he commanded and started to walk towards the hay barn. Ruby turned and followed her master as he walked into the gloom. He stopped and surveyed the interior of the barn, looking around for a suitable place in which to punish Ruby. At the far end of the barn was a ladder up to the hayloft.

He climbed the ladder, ideas racing through his mind, sending the blood coursing to his cock. He stood in the loft and looked around, crossing the floor to open the small window in the end gable to let in the mid afternoon sun. Turning around he saw a large chain hanging from one of the beams with a large ring on the end.

He walked to the edge of the floor and looked down. "Ruby come up here, bring that length of rope," he said and turned to look again at the surroundings. Walking over to the chain, his footsteps were muffled by the hay on the floor. He pulled on the ring, satisfied himself that it was strong and looked at the position of the hay bales lying around as Ruby's head appeared at the top of the ladder.

He marched over and held his hand out. The last thing he needed was for her to fall, questions would be asked. She took his hand and clambered the last few rungs to the top. Standing breathless she surveyed her surroundings wide-eyed.

"Take off your dress girl," the master said. Ruby knew that she had no choice but to obey and started to unbutton her dress. The master wanted to rip it open but watched impatiently as she stepped out of it. She stood in her pants, not having worn a bodice today, shivering slightly in the cool air and clasped her hands in front of her, pushing her small breasts together.

The master felt a familiar stirring in his pants as he looked at her. "Come here girl, give me your arms." She walked over to him and held out her arms. He crossed them over at the wrists and tied them together. Then he walked her to the chain and threaded the rope through it, tying it. Looking up he found there was a hook at the side of the chain and he climbed some of the hay bales there, pulled up the chain and, when Ruby's arms were over her head, he hooked the chain up. He then climbed down again and stood in front of her.

Ruby stood with her head down, her nipples erect on her small, pert breasts. He walked to her and undid each tie for the leg of her long pants and watched as they fell to the floor. Standing back he noticed she had done as ordered and trimmed her mound. He could now see the skin of her pale body through the now-thinned pubic hair.

"Now Ruby, I should dismiss you for theft. But, I have given it consideration and have decided to punish you instead."

Ruby remained silent, her head down.

The master walked around her, his riding crop in his hand. He saw her buttocks clench as she tried to look over her shoulder, afraid of what was to come. He continued to his circle of her and as he stood in front of her again he drank in the sight of her once more. This time she looked defiant although he could still see the fear in her eyes. A sudden surge of anger overtook him and he swung her around. With a swish, his riding crop made contact with the soft skin of her backside. Ruby drew in a sharp breath and bit her lip, desperately trying not to scream.

He swung again, hitting the other cheek, this time Ruby could not stop herself and screamed loudly, begging for him to stop. The master was not ready to stop yet though. Striding across to his coat, he removed his handkerchief from his pocket and folded it diagonally, then marched back across the loft floor to Ruby.

"Open your mouth," he demanded. Ruby just stood and sobbed. "OPEN YOUR MOUTH," he said again loudly. Still crying, she opened her mouth, he inserted the handkerchief and tied it around the back of her head. "Now you can scream as much as you like sweetling." Ruby continued to cry, closing her eyes and praying for it to end. The master whipped her again and again, harder and harder, each stroke making them both moan for different reasons. At ten strokes he stopped, panting.

Her bottom was striped red and he gently ran a hand over each cheek. Ruby shuddered and tried to move out of the way, to escape the pain his fingers caused as he touched the wheals on her sensitive, tender skin. He walked around in front of her, removed the gag and then unfastened his trousers. Removing both the trousers and the pants, his cock sprang free. Ruby unconsciously licked her lips as she watched, her body already wanting him. He walked to her and roughly pushed his fingers into her cunt.

Ruby immediately moaned and pushed her pelvis forward against his hand.

"Oh, ready for me now are you? Well you may change your mind again little one," the master said, pinching her clit and pulling it. He walked behind her and moved another bale, kneeling down on it. "Open your legs," he commanded and Ruby did as she was ordered. He put his head back and moved between her legs. Not satisfied with the angle she was at, he stood and moved another hay bale to her feet. "Stand on it and open your legs again."

She stood and opened her legs wide to accommodate the Master's broad shoulders. "Lean forward," he demanded. She did as instructed, exposing her pinkness and immediately he put his face to her cunt. Ruby yelped in surprise and then discovered she enjoyed the sensation. He licked from her cunt to her ass and then concentrated on rimming her tight, puckered anus. Ruby tried to pull away but the master was holding her hips and she was trapped. She could not fight, she could not turn so she simply surrendered to the sensations going on in her ass.

The master carried on his assault and eventually Ruby found herself swaying gently onto his tongue, moaning slowly with each movement of it. After a while the Master slid a finger into her tight cunt and then slid it backwards again, moving her cunt juices back to her asshole. He replaced his tongue with one of his fingers.

Ruby moaned deeply. "Oh Sir, please Sir," she murmured.

"More Ruby?"

"Yes Sir, more," she replied. The Master inserted a second finger and started to pump her small, tight hole. Ruby emitted small mewling moans as he finger-fucked her ass.

Whilst he pumped her, he stood and positioned himself behind her. "Lean forward Ruby," he ordered, and, lost in new sensations she obeyed.

Standing on the bale he positioned himself. Removing his fingers again, he pushed his cock into the entrance to her tiny tight ass. Ruby immediately became tense. "Relax Ruby," the Master said, "Relax and let it in." He reached around her slim body and slipped a finger in to play with her clit. Ruby moaned and relaxed. Seizing the opportunity he rammed his cock home. Ruby screamed loudly and tried to move away from the intense pain going on in her ass.

"Oh Ruby," the Master growled. Gripping her hips he started to pull back slightly.

Ruby begged, "Please Sir, please, I promise never to go near the library again." Reminded of the reason for being there the Master rammed his cock home again, pulling back. He repeated the movement again and again, over and over, driving his solid cock into her small young ass. Ruby endured the assault sobbing with each stroke, trying to will herself to relax but unable to do so, each stroke feeling like a red hot poker. The only noises now were Ruby's sobs and the Master's grunts as he continued to rape her virgin ass. Ruby's head hung down, her hair swinging back and forth as the Master delivered her punishment. With a long, loud groan the master slammed into her ass one final time, releasing his seed into her. He came with spurt after spurt, collapsing onto Ruby's back, his knees unable to hold him any longer.

He withdrew his cock from her ass and swung her around to face him.

"Clean me," he ordered.

Ruby looked at him, her eyes red, her face streaked with tears and mucus. He took a handful of her hair and pulled her onto his cock. "I said clean me," he demanded through clenched teeth, tightening his hand in her hair. Ruby obediently licked and sucked the Master's cock, tasting herself on him. Licking the length of his shaft she took his balls into her mouth one by one and sucked them clean, then moved back up and took his shaft back into her mouth. The Master used her hair to pull her onto his cock, swinging her back and forth, feeling her gag as his cock hit the back of her throat, his cock slowly hardening again.

Once he had become hard he climbed up onto the hay bales and let the chain down completely. Ruby moaned as her aching shoulders relaxed and the Master removed the rope from the chains.

"Lie down Ruby," he said and watched as she climbed from the hay bale and walked across the floor to stand in a shaft of dying sunlight. "Here Sir?" she said and watched as the master looked up and found her silhouetted in the shaft of light. She was positioned so that her breasts stood out, nipples clear, while her hair cascaded down her back to her small bottom, the bottom he had just fucked so hard.

The sight of her took his breath away and he could only nod mutely as he watched her, trying to compose himself. Clearing his throat he said, "Yes Ruby, just there is fine." Ruby sank slowly to her knees and then sat watching him. The Master crossed the floor and stood in front of her.

"Suck it," he demanded. She slid his shaft back into her mouth and sucked. She heard a low sighing moan above her as he slowly pumped her mouth, hardening with each stroke. When he could stand the feel of her tongue no longer he pulled away from her. "On your back Ruby." Ruby did as she was told and lay back. The master knelt at the side of her and undid the rope tying her wrists. He lay on top of her, her legs automatically opened to accommodate him between them as she felt his hardness against her mound.

The Master paid attention to her nipples one by one, flicking and biting them. As Ruby abandoned herself to the feelings and sensations she had felt before, she wrapped her legs around her Master, her body trying vainly to accommodate him. Her back arched, pushing her breasts into his mouth.

"Oh Sir," she murmured. He held onto her legs while he sat back and positioned his cock at the entrance to her cunt.

Watching her he slowly slid his cock in. He felt her warmth and wetness around him as his cock went deeper. Ruby's hands on his arms, her back and pelvis raised slightly. "Oh dear Christ, Ruby," he said as he buried his cock in her cunt up to the balls.

"Oh Sir, yes Sir, please Sir," came Ruby's breathless reply and the master leant over her, his hands over her shoulders, flat on the floor as he started to pump her increasingly needy cunt. Ruby's arms and went around his neck, her thighs tightening around his hips, pulling him in to the depths. The Master surrendered to the feeling and bent his head. He very gently kissed her, biting her bottom lip as he pulled away. Ruby's back arched and her arms tightened. She raised her face to his again. As he came in to kiss her once more she opened her eyes and watched him. Their eyes locked together along with the rest of their bodies.

The rhythmic rocking of his hips was picked up in tempo by hers. As he pumped her, he gave everything to her, marvelling at the power her small body had over him. Her body started to grind harder against him and he slid his hands under her buttocks, pulling her back onto him stroke by stroke. He needed to see more of her while he fucked her wonderfully tight cunt, but from the position they were in it was impossible. "Don't let go," he said. She nodded and he kissed her then swung them both so that she was on top, her breasts squashed against his chest. "Sit up Ruby." Ruby pushed herself up into a sitting position, feeling his cock slide deeper as she did. She threw her head back and a shuddering sigh leaving her. "Ride me Ruby, milk my cock with your young cunt," he murmured, watching her.

She slowly started to grind her hips onto him, their moans in unison. Ruby started to slide herself up and down her Masters' cock while she pulled at her nipples, losing herself in wanton abandonment. The Master put one hand on her thigh and moved the other under her cunt, his fingers seeking the small nub of her clit.

Finding it he started to rub, gently at first then, as Ruby picked up the pace, he rubbed harder, her moans becoming more insistent. "Do you want to fuck my cock Ruby? Do you?" The Master said, "Say it."

Ruby stared at him while she continued to slide up and down his cock, her eyes glazed. "Say it Ruby," the Master prompted. "I want to fuck your cock Master," Ruby said."I want to fuck your cock right now."

"Nnnggh," was the only reply the Master could give as her small cunt continued to milk him. "Oh God Ruby, your cunt is so good, I want to fuck it all the time."

"Fuck my cunt Master, it's yours, it belongs to you Sir, fuck my cunt with your cock." Sitting astride his hips she rode his cock, bouncing onto him as he rose to meet her, his fingers rubbing her clit, heightening her excitement, her small tits, bouncing. He rammed his cock into her harder and harder until finally, together, they came, shudderingly, earth shatteringly. Ruby convulsing over him. Pulling his hand away from her sensitive clit, her whole body shook as he unloaded his hot cum into her. She collapsed forward and lay on the Masters' chest, breathing hard, body still twitching as he wrapped his arms around her and they lay together in the final dying rays of the day's sun.

After a number of minutes Ruby shivered, feeling suddenly chilled. "Get up and get dressed Ruby," the master said. Ruby walked around and picked up her clothes, putting them on as the Master watched her. Finally fully-dressed he stood and put on his own clothes, Ruby now watching him from her seat on a hay bale. As he finished she stood and he turned to face her. "I trust you can descend the ladder?"

"Yes Sir," Ruby replied and tucked her skirt up as she took the first rung. Once they both reached the bottom they stood and faced one another again.

"You will leave first and go directly to the house, when you get there go straight to your room and wash, making sure you wash your cunt out thoroughly. I do not want you with child," he said.

"Yes Sir," Ruby replied meekly and turned to go.

"Ruby?" The Master said.

"Yes?" replied Ruby and she turned to face him again. The Master bent and kissed her long and hard. Breaking away once more he looked at her.

"You may go." Ruby turned and walked to the doors looking to make sure there was no one around. She looked at the Master and as she stepped into the twilight he called her one last time.

"Yes Sir?" she replied.

"You may borrow books from the library at any time," he told her.

Smiling, Ruby answered, "Thank you Sir." She turned and walked away, missing the sigh and smile from her Master.

He put his jacket on and walked out of the hay barn and back to the house.

Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
154 Followers