Master and Submissive

Story Info
Playing with His submissive to pass the time
1.7k words
4.04
39.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching the blindfold descend against her eyes ekaterina suppresses a small shiver of excitement and feels her breath speed up in anticipation.

Listening closely she can hear him move across the room, the cleaning and straitening of the room as well as making sure all the toys were properly put away had been her chore for as long as she could remember and she knew where everything was placed so it was no surprise when she heard him move to the corner of the room where he had a few toys hanging on the wall.

Lost in her thoughts and musings of what might the device be he chooses, she jumps as she feels his hand upon her shoulder as he leans in, his breath a warm and soothing caress on the skin of her neck.

"So little one what shall it be today?" trailing a finger down her neck He watches the shivers radiate out from his touch making Him smile in pleasure.

"Mmm whatever you desire Master." is her reply as she fights for control of her emotions that his touch draws out of her body.

Sitting there ekaterina's thoughts drift to the last time they had a chance to play, she feels the dampness between her thighs as she wiggles from the desire that just the thoughts of those times bring up.

Hearing a snap in the room ekaterina jumps coming out of her daydreaming and turns her head realizing as she does that it will do no good with the blindfold on. Fighting hard to hear over her heart pounding in her ears she tries to make out just what her Master was up to.

Smiling down at His submissive Chris grabs her upper arm gently helping her to her feet knowing her legs might be asleep from kneeling so long and giving a soft laugh as she shakes them a bit trying to restore the circulation. Pulling her along with him he guides her across the room making sure she does not trip over anything.

Using the toe of his boot he drags a low stool across the floor to him and sits down on it looking up at her in front of him.

"Hands behind your neck ekaterina" He watches as she moves her hands up clasping them behind her neck standing there patiently awaiting his next command.

Smiling he reaches out with his hands wrapping them gently around her ankle then moving up her leg watching her fight to stand still as He does so, Pulling his hands up higher to her thigh He slowly teases her as he reaches where they meet then sliding around to her hips where each hands part and move up her ribs tickling lightly. He hears her soft giggles and watches her fight to stay in position in front of him.

Smiling proudly at her even though she cannot see it he finally runs his hands over one breast cupping it with a hand then twisting and teasing the nipple causing her to moan softly from the light pain that she dearly loves.

Moving his hands to the other breast he treats it a bit more roughly tweaking the nipple harder and pulling on it farther watching as she bites her lip and clenches her fists. Dropping her breast suddenly his hands move down between her legs feeling the moisture there and smiling because no matter what she has never disappointed him in that area.

"Drop your hands ekaterina and come here." watching them drop to her side he grabs her wrist gently in his hand and draws her closer pulling down and forward till she realizes what his wish is and moves on her own. Smiling he looks at her stretch over his lap her naked butt upturned and almost aching for his handprint.

Without being asked she takes her hands yet again and clasps them behind her neck lacing her fingers together.

"Good girl" is his only response as he watches "As long as you don't move them we won't have to cuff them there little one."

Rubbing his hand over her butt he smiles at the soft skin smooth and delicate under his hand then sliding his hand down just a bit he urges her thighs apart enough so his hand can dip down reaching her wetness and sliding a finger into her teasing and tormenting as he prolongs her anticipation of the first slap.

Moaning quietly she wiggles her ass letting her Master know how much she loves his attention and his control of her life. She clenches involuntary at times as she thinks "this will be the moment he spanks me" only to find that it was not. Growling softly she feels his fingers slide into her pussy touching every sensitive spot in her that he has learned over time.

Laughing he finally pulls his finger out then raising his hand back and up he brings it down quickly, and watches her tense up in anticipation only to feel him pull the spanking at the last moment to make it the lightest tap. He listens to her moan of frustration and pulls his hand back again this time bringing it down hard and fast knowing how much she loves the first one to burn and sting.

Placing his hand on her lower back as he feels her jump he starts bringing his hand down over and over against that soft flesh watching her skin redden more with each slap of his hand, no reason for this other then to remind her of who owns her heart and soul as well as her body.

Gasping ekaterina concentrates on only the burning and stinging from the slaps and feels her eyes fill with tears, unsure if there from the pain, or from the pleasure that each one brings to her, pleasure of the body and pleasures in her mind of his total ownership.

He stops suddenly and slides his hand down to push a finger into her again then pulling it out and shoving it in deeper. Adding another finger he hears her moans of pleasure as he does so and feels her slide her thighs apart arching her pink ass up wanting more of the sensations those fingers were causing.

Pulling his hand out and back up he starts spanking her again each time his hand hits he feels his cock get harder and stir against her belly letting her know his desire for her. Wiggling against it ekaterina does her best to rub his cock and tease him as much as his fingers were teasing her.

Arching her back as he smacks her hard she cries out tears falling down her face freely now as she feels her ass burn and sting. His hands slow and gently begin to rub her skin pinching the more sore spots causing her to jump and clasp her fingers tighter. Finally he stops and moves his fingers back down sliding them in and out of her then lifting them up licking them clean slowly with a smile.

"Get up ekaterina" watching her unlace her hands she stands wincing slightly as she does making him smile at how well she was minding. Turning her to face him he reaches up rubbing her clit as she stands there watching her face as she deals with the pleasure he’s giving her yet fighting to keep her legs steady and not fall.

Finally he can't hold back any longer, taking her hand he draws her back to him but this time into his lap forcing her to sit on his legs so she was facing him.

Wrapping her arms around his neck she moans as she sits there wiggling around on her sore butt and feeling his cock nestle itself against her pussy rubbing against her clit making her move more causing the pain to radiate through her ass starting the process over again.

Laughing he leans in kissing her, his tongue grabbing hers and sliding over it deepening the kiss as he does so, reaching his hands up he laces them in her hair tugging her head back so he can lick and suck at her neck.

Hoarsely he whispers "Fuck me ekaterina, make your Master cum"

Moaning as she hears those words she lifts her body off of his feeling around for his cock and stroking it as she finds it. Pressing it against her pussy she slides down it with a long hiss of pleasure as it fills her body.

Gasping she feels his hands grab her ass making her close her eyes to the pain knowing that in a few moments the pain and pleasure will be so good that she will not have it to worry about. Lifting up as he urges she pulls off of his cock to the head then slams back down on it fucking her Master and enjoying it.

Grabbing her ass tighter in his hands he digs his nails in pulling her off and on his cock his body trying to push even deeper into her as he moans from the pleasure that only she can give him. Moving her faster he removes one hand and brings it back around in-between them and starts to play with her clit wanting her to cum as he does, wanting to feel the walls of her pussy contract around him and dragging the cum out of his balls.

Moaning ekaterina presses her head down to his shoulder feeling his fingers press against her clit causing her to speed up as her orgasm approaches, Whimpering she bites his shoulder and digs her nails into his skin deeply pulling at him as she holds her pleasure back wanting to please her Master first.

Thrusting up into her again and again he groans as he feels himself cum, pressing against her his fingers dig at her clit knowing that it will send her over with him. Smiling as he feels her tighten around him with her own orgasm, her muscles dragging his cum out of him and deep into her body as she slumps forward against his chest out of breath and drained.

Kissing the side of her head he wraps his arms around her cradling her in his lap as they catch their breath together and relax.