Master And The Bitch: A Tess Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mina_dove
mina_dove
3 Followers

He continued to stroke Himself and tess continued to wiggle and wish it was her hand on Him...her satin walls gripping that cock.

"Have you earned that right, girl? Do you deserve My cock?"

tess's voice quivered.

"i deserve only what you choose to give, Master. i would hope i pleased You tonight.

His hand never stopped pumping as he walked around her in a slow circle.

"you did, bitch...you did."

He stopped and unhooked the chain from the cuffs, pressing down on tess's shoulders, guiding her to her knees.

"Lick, pet."

Still cuffed, tess leaned forward and moved her face under His cock. she extended her pink tongue out and ran it from the base of His shaft, up the tender underside to the tip of His crown. she moaned softly, swallowed, and repeated the loving attention down the top, and around and around the girth. she lapped Him like an ice cream cone on the hottest summer day. she was rewarded when His hand found its way to her hair and He gently stroked.

"Such a precious bitch."

tess worshipped and licked, taking her time, tracing every vein with her eager tongue.

Master reached down and held His cock against His stomach.

"My balls, pet. you may suckle them."

tess buried her face in His sac, inhaling the essence of Him before opening her delicate mouth wide and enveloping Him in her hot, wet mouth. she curled her lips and nursed on the treat in her mouth, rolling it with her tongue, suctioning her cheeks in and drawing Him in deep. she moaned softly with her mouth full and knew He could feel a slight vibration by the way His thigh muscles trembled. He took a step back and His ball slipped out of tess's mouth.

His voice was gruff now, the control slipping.

"Get up on the bed, hang your head over the side."

He helped lift her, as her bound wrists were of little help at the moment, and led her to His bed. tess laid down and scooted up so her head was just off the edge of the bed. Without a word Master slipped His swollen member into her mouth and pushed in. He kept the strokes shallow at first and tess was grateful for the chance to find her rhythm and allow her muscles to begin to relax and open. He reached down and grabbed her nipples, tugging and pulling as He thrust in and out of His pet's lips. Each stroke went just a bit deeper until He growled and thrust in until He felt her gag. He held Himself there for a moment before pulling out. tess's eyes watered and she gasped for air before He thrust in deep again, holding Himself in her throat. she started to gag again.

"Swallow, lil bitch."

her throat obeyed and He slipped in more before pulling out and allowing His tess her air.

He played with His toy's throat for a while longer...alternating quick, swallow thrusts with deeper, more invasive stabs.

tess was gone. she loved serving Him this way more than almost anything and she was between a place where absolute focus on Him ruled and focus was not possible at all. she refused to be just a hole he fucked, but used every fiber of her being to serve even as she was taken.

In and out...over and over. His shaft filled her mouth, her very being. she could tell He was getting close, she flicked her tongue around His helmet.

"Going to feed you now, pet. Going...to....reward...MY...girl."

He barely got the words out before He flooded her throat with His hot seed, spilling His release into her mouth, across her face, shooting a last spurt across her breasts. tess coughed and He lifted her by the shoulders, setting her up and allowing her to swallow His gift. she panted and His cum dripped from her chin.

Master's legs seemed to quiver as He retrieved the key and unlocked the cuffs. He smiled down at her, scooping the seed from her breast onto His finger and feeding His one. she smiled back up at Him only to hear that damn Sadist chuckle again. she tilted her head.

"Let's get you bathed, pet, and get those whiskers off."

tess smiled.

"Am i done being Your bitch this evening, Master."

He lifted her chin and met her gaze.

"you are always My bitch, tess. you are also My partner, My love...My beautiful girl...My delightful slave."

her face, whiskers and all, broke into a sweet smile and she beamed at the One who owned her...her Master.

"Always?"

He reached for her hand, brought it to His lips, tenderly kissed the palm, and pulled her up.

"Always."

mina_dove
mina_dove
3 Followers
12