Master Daniel Ch. 03

Story Info
Daniel's awakening.
949 words
4.55
20.8k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewench
thewench
21 Followers

Daniel sat in His chair on the other side of the room watching His new little slave, she was still, it was almost as though she were asleep, but He knew better. she had done well, perhaps a little too well. He slowly sipped His wine as He thought back to the actions that had transpired. Something had happened to Daniel, something strange that He could not put His finger on. It seems as though the young knight had been right all along, Angel did have the power to steal one's soul. Angel was a witch. A beautiful, mesmerizing, soul eating witch. He had the proof.

He had placed the leather collar around her slender neck watching as her blue eyes grew wide with wonder. He had told her that it was a training collar and that, if she proved worthy, He would give her a more suitable one, one that she could wear at all times. After that, He had taken a nipple, rosy red and already erect, between His thumb and forefinger and pinched and twisted it. Angel gasped and jerked, a natural reaction. Daniel smiled, then placed a clamp on it. Gauging her discomfort, He adjusted it. The discomfort turned to ecstasy. He had then proceeded to her other nipple and gave it the same carefully rough attention. He had then told her to climb onto the bed, He knew the clamps would pinch terribly, but still, no discomfort could He see in the way she moved.

"Ass, high in the air" He had commanded.

Angel obeyed, With her back to Him, He had picked up the jar of lubricant, a special mixture He had discovered in the East. He opened it and picked up the wooden plug. The plug would fit nicely in her tight little hole, He had no doubt. He also had no doubt that she would very much enjoy this.

"Angel." He had said calmly, not letting His voice betray His true feelings, whatever they were.

"Sir?" she had said, breathlessly.

"Put your hands on your ass and spread." He had commanded, still fighting hard to control His voice.

Angel obeyed. He would have to remember to start telling her what a good girl she was.

Daniel had noticed her small hands were trembling,

"Do not worry, pet, you will love this." He had truly believed that she would.

He had dipped the tip of the plug in to the jelly-like substance and placed it against her hole, she jerked and let out a soft sigh. Smiling, He rubbed the tip of the plug against her, dipped it back in the jar. He let the tip penetrate her and she had moaned.

"See, my dear, did I not tell you?"

"Y-yess...Sir."

Angel started quivering, again.

He took the plug out to dip it again and she whimpered in disappointment.

"I'm not finished, pet, be patient." This woman was driving Him to the edge of insanity. Only a few of the women He had been with actually liked the plug, Angel had seemed greedy for it.

Daniel had worked the plug in and out of her, each time, going deeper and each time, she would wiggle her hips back to Him, wanting more. This please Him greatly.

"Wait, precious, wait."

He was beginning to realize that she had been pleasing Him since the moment she walked into His chamber.

After He felt she was slick enough, He touched her between her legs, a shadow on the bed coverlets caught His attention, when He touched it, He saw that it was where she had dripped her own juices. Angel was more than ready, she needed it. He asked her,

"Are you ready, My dear?"

"Y-y-ess, my-my-milord."

Daniel pressed the tip of the plug into her and watched in amazement as her tight little asshole swallowed the plug right to the base. Angel had been stifling a scream, she let it out, loudly;

"Please Master, may i cum?!"

her scream had brought Daniel back to His senses,

"Yes, My love, cum for me. Let it go. Feel it. Yes, sweet, yes."

He had held her as she came, allowing her to jerk and scream and thrash about the bed. The noises she had made had turned Him rock hard, they were a cross between a growl and a moan. she had breathed hard through her clenched teeth and her face had turned crimson.

Slowly she had began to calm, until tiny shudders were all that rippled through her body.

Daniel had smoothed her hair back away from her sweating face, removed the clamps carefully and held her, staring at her with a renewed sense of wonder. He had not thought it possible, but she was even more beautiful than before.

When her breathing had returned to normal, He rolled her over and placed her in the middle of the bed, so that her head was at the headboard. He had gently placed the soft leather straps around her tiny wrists and ankles, one at each corner of the bed and made sure she would only be able to wiggle, He loved to watch them struggle in the bonds.

He had bent down and kissed her softly on her red lips, they were swollen, she had actually bitten her own lips in the heat of her orgasm. He had then soothed her raw nipples with His tongue.

"That was the best experience i have ever had. Thank You, Master." Angel's whisper was strangled.

With that one comment, that one innocent gesture of gratitude, Daniel's heart, that had long ago stopped beating, now pounded rapidly, slamming against His chest so hard that it had begun to ache.

thewench
thewench
21 Followers