Master Finds His Treat Ch. 02

Story Info
He commands her with tenderness.
1.5k words
4.55
42.5k
4

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second installment to this story, I got such good feedback from the first one that I felt I should add another chapter.

I will allow you to walk out now, but if you don't you shall have all of your items from home Moved here, and your life will be only to serve Me....I give you a moment to think about this before you decide. Alas, your decision was made the minute the blindfold had been removed earlier after your spanking. Your reply was only to slide down Master Vassago's body and slide your mouth to His cock. Once it was revived you pull away with an audible plop as his cock leaves your mouth. You then kneel, face down on all fours, wiggling your ass back at Him. Offering Him whatever He chooses. ......

His hands slowly caress your sacrum, languidly stroking your lithe body. His self control is immeasurable to any that you have known before. Vassago, embraces your skin allowing His hands to flow freely over your flesh. His hands deftly moving up your flanks and ever so softly touching the sides of your breasts, He learns your body that now belongs to Him. His touch, soft and airy is welcomed as your previous Master had preferred only to whip and abuse you. Then you feel His hands withdraw from your body as the weight on the bed shifts. "Just lie down, My babydoll, "His voice sounding angelic to you, "and allow Me to stoke the fiery need inside you."

You then lie down and await His further instructions. None come immediately but you feel His hands once more upon your body, starting at your feet. He massages the souls of your feet and His thumbs travel and press down hard, sending tingles up between your thighs. His lips then caress your right ankle and up your leg, lingering at your calf. His hands follow behind His lips molding your flesh with a luxurious touch. His lips moving inches at a time, kissing lightly behind your knee and up the back of your thigh. As His lips get closer to your more obvious points of arousal he backs away and repeats the process on the other leg.

Suddenly your legs are spread wide and you feel the cool night air, creeping in from the open window licking at your sex. You feel completely exposed, knowing that He can see your spread outer pussy lips and more than likely the hint of pink inside you. Yet you also feel no embarrassment or shame, knowing that this is exactly how He wants you to feel. His hands knead the inner flesh of your thighs, His fingertips brushing your pussy with every squeeze. He knows exactly what you want and need, He is your Master now and will not be denied the pleasures you have to offer. You cannot ever remember thinking before how wonderful it would be to have someone claim you as He has in so short a time span.

Quiet, barely audible moans escape your lips as you feel His face center between your legs. "Oh yes, my Master," you whisper. His goatee tickling the insides of your thighs as His tongue protrudes from His mouth and laps against your clit. Your sex inflamed by his touch as He pulls your clit into His mouth, sucking on it and running His tongue against it. Softly at first and then pressing in harder. His tongue against your nub of erotic passion is lifting you dangerously close to orgasm. Unsure if that is His desire or if as before you should await His command to cum. You wrestle with the pressure building inside you. He pulls back momentarily and spreads your inner lips wide and inches His first two fingers inside you. You can still feel his tongue licking around His fingers tasting your flowing juices. His fingers curling inside you and rubbing the spongy spot inside your little pussy. His deliberate method of arousing you and claiming you with pleasure versus pain is making your head swim with joy.

His fingers suddenly leave your body and you feel the void instantly replaced by His cock. Your Master lies over you, not pulling you to your hands and knees as you expect and nudges his cock deeper inside you. His legs surround your own, and He pulls them closed as His cock slips in and out of you now with slow deep strokes. His big hands work under your body to find your pussy and spread the lips wide and then stroke your clit with three fingers. They rub in circles to start off and then left to right, up and down, only to start once more in a circular motion. His other hand reaching beneath your torso finding your hardened nipples as they rub against the silky sheets. The cool fabric bringing them erect the moment you had laid face down upon the bed. His fingers lightly twisting and teasing one before seeking the other to do the same. His lips playing small kisses all along your back and then to your neck. You can feel every inch of His big cock stroking inside you, as He gives a low growl against your ear, "You, My babydoll, are safe now," he moaned, "you are Mine and no one in or outside of these walls will ever harm you again." Tears slipped down your cheeks as He uttered the words your heart needed to hear. His lips still pressed to your earlobe he ushers another statement, "You are now My submissive pet," His words coming slowly as He continued to slip deep inside you and play with your clit and nipples, "as long as you obey without question." How could He even think you would ever question His command? No matter what He asked of you, you know you will do without hesitation.

His cock slips from your clenching sex and He commands you to sit up on your knees, He lays down beside you and pulls you on top of Him. First as you lie there your hips still rocking to and fro on his cock as your clit is pressed firmly down on the head of His shaft. Then he speaks in a loving manner, "Rise up My babydoll, and ride your Master to orgasm," He paused, "you will once more await My permission to cum, for I want to spurt deep inside you as you cum this time." Your heart leaps, Master Vassago wants to cum with you, not before you and leave you aching for release and not after so you are only concentrating on Him. He reaches up and pulls your little face down to embrace your lips and taste your kiss. Your newly claimed body is on fire as you wiggle your hips down so that your ass is resting on His thighs. His cock completely filling your tight cunt with adoration and fever. His hands tease your nipples as he squeezes your breast softly while thumbing the engorged nipples. As you rock back and forth upon His rigid shaft you feel that tingle building and know that it won't be much longer.

His tongue duels with yours as you kiss. He breaks the embrace and pushes you up so that you may ride on His cock to climax. One of His hands strokes your clit as the other playfully slaps your ass. You lean back palms flat on the bed and rotate your hips pushing your clit against His fingers. Then you lean forward just enough to hold yourself up on one hand and reach down behind you and cup his balls and rub them in gentle circles. "Oh, Master," you cry out, "I am so close to cumming please, fill me with Your seed." Suddenly you feel His balls tighten and His hips buck. As He starts to spurt inside your quivering quim it sends waves of pleasure through you. "Cum My pet NOW," He commands. Needing no further permission you shake and rock, screaming out in your pleasure, "Yes, oh Yes, Master."

His strong arms wrap around you as He sits up and holds you as you shiver and cum while He continues blasting your insides with His essence. His lips play against your neck, just above your collar as He sucks in careful to not bruise the flesh and leave a mark. His teeth nip at the flesh as you slowly come down from you climax. Suddenly there is a knock at the door.

His strong hands lift you off and lie you on your back as He slips away from the bed. He spins and returns covering you with the silk sheet, pulling it just up over your breasts. You watch as He grabs a robe from the bedpost, His tight ass and muscular legs just renewing your arousal as you reflect on your blessing of being claimed by Him. He ties the sash around His waist and opens the door. "This had best be important," you hear His voice resume it's commanding tone once more. "I am sorry for the intrusion Master," the slave at the door spoke, "but, You wished to know when all was prepared for the ceremony." Master Vassago gave a quick reassurance that the slave was correct before closing the door and returning to the bed.

There are a couple more chapters to this if feedback warrants them...Please vote.