Master Finds His Treat Ch. 08

Story Info
The final installment of Vassago and Annie.
1.3k words
4.59
35.2k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearly a year later Annie had finally had the baby and was still striving to start and work off the birth weight. Master Vassago had taken to being a father with pride and joy yet still found time to treat his wife and submissive pet as he always had. He had indeed found it a bit harder to now punish her and be merciless when physically disciplining her but he had managed. It seemed to him that once she had bared his child he looked upon her with a deeper love and contentment.

Annie was just coming out of the nursery one afternoon from feeding their baby Patrick, when Vassago grabbed her and tossed her over his shoulder. No words passed between them and as he did this Annie’s heart leapt in her chest. She had waited for this day for so long. Ever since she had the baby Vassago had been tender with her and some of the physical flourish he had always bestowed her in the past had slipped away to mere rare spankings and lighter forms of teasing and torture.

He hadn’t in so long touched her roughly or used clamps on her sensitive nipples. Nor had he given her a good rough fucking since the day she had given birth to Patrick. He had submerged himself into being a devoted father, and husband and while still her Dom he had allowed certain things she normally did to get herself punished slide to the way side.

It was now the time of reckoning she supposed, he had let it boil up for to long and hadn’t released his fury on her lithe body and now the time had come. She hoped he was going to be rough with her and to take her as he had in the past. Roughly, without question and until he was completely sated.

Vassago’s thoughts were along the same line as he carried her up the steps and unlocked the door to the second hidden room that he had never allowed her into before. He was about to do things to Annie that she had teased him about for the past few months. She had complained just enough to almost irk him repeatedly before stifling her teasing.

Babydoll, as he often referred to her, looked around the room and yet in the light that shone in from the hallway could only make out a few obscure shapes. The room was painted in all black and as Vassago flipped the light switch a black light cascaded the fluorescent textures and whites inside. He slammed the door shut as he stood her roughly against the wall.

“You know you have had this coming for a long time don’t you,” he asked demandingly, taking on no longer the loving husband he had been and wonderful father, but returning to the days when he had dominated her so fully.

Her little heart leapt in her chest, she hadn’t realized how much she had missed this, his rougher side for so long, she had been so involved in being a mother, and wife, that the submissive side had lay dormant, or at least subdued for a little while. The sensations as he barked out his question sent blood and juices flowing where they had not in so many months. Her clit pulsed with excitement and her nipples grew large and erect.

“Yes, Sir,” she meekly offered.

Vassago tugged her hair and led her to the nearest corner of the room, she still hadn’t taken the chance to look around and it appeared now she wouldn’t be able to for a little while. Quickly he grabbed her wrists and pulled them up over her head, at once they slid into the leather restraints fixed into the ceiling and dangling by a chain. As Annie felt the restraints tightened her hips began to grind involuntarily, she needed his touch, his dominance and whatever he was about to unleash upon her.

His hands came around her body and ripped away the shirt of his she had been wearing, the buttons popped and freed themselves from the garment only to bounce off the walls and fall to the carpet. Vassago unhooked her bra and tweaked her still sensitive nipples roughly. His hands cupped her breasts and milked them and even as he did this his mouth was biting at the flesh on the nape of her neck. Suddenly his hands left her body only to return below her waist and to rip away the thin panties she had on.

And then he was gone, leaving her dangling there in the darkness as he turned out the light, she was facing the corner suspended by her wrists and could only await his return. Annie slowly started to sob, she had so wanted him to take her and lay his hand or whip across her flesh and then ravish her over and over until she cried out for mercy. Time seemed to stand still as she listened to herself sobbing in the darkness, she wondered just how long he would leave her here today, would it be minutes, hours, just how long would he mindfuck her this way?

Twenty minutes later, which seemed like an eternity to her, she heard a “Whiff,” just before the whip cracked across her tender ass. She had not felt this for so long and it seemed like the first time he had done it to her all over again. Numerous times Vassago cracked the whip and let it find it’s mark across the swell of his babydoll’s ass. Finally he stopped. Everything stopped again. The door opened and shut again leaving her to ponder the stinging in her ass and just what it was her master and husband was doing to her.

As she clenched her sore buttocks she smiled inwardly to herself, yes, she had missed this sting and the loving hand in which had flicked the whip moments ago. It was then that she felt another sensation, her thighs were soaked and her clit throbbed uncontrollably until he reached out in the darkness and caressed it. His fingers penetrated her at once and sunk deep between the fleshy folds of her pussy into the moist tight cavern within.

Vassago ran his tongue up and down the length of her slit before capturing the swollen bud of pleasure in between his lips and nibbling on it lightly with his teeth as he flicked his tongue over it. Her body was so aroused that she was sure her clit was protruding from the hood in which it normally hid. As she felt the sensations and orgasm building inside her Annie realized she could smell her own arousal. She was embarrassed by it but still bucked her hips against his mouth as he tongue fucked and fingered her with his deft precision.

“Cum babydoll, cum now,” he commanded.

Annie was powerless and too close to coming to do anything but reach climax at this point, her legs started to shake from the calves up and her hips started to buck wildly as he reached around her and cupped her ass and rubbed his finger against her little asshole.

“OHHH Fuckk,” she cried out.

As long as the buildup had taken the orgasm lasted only seconds, but was quickly followed by two more lengthy orgasms. Just as she crested the final time Vassago withdrew his fingers from her wet pussy and reached up unhooking the restraints. He scooped her up and walked across the room quickly reaching the bed covered in black silken sheets, he lay her down gently and slid between her legs letting the length of his cock slide deep within her moist center.

“Master, I love you,” she whispered as he fucked her just the way she needed.

The End.