Master Fucks Another Slut

Story Info
I watch as my Master fucks another.
2.7k words
4.33
117.5k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been with my Master for some time now, he has helped me to bring out my innermost feelings, my hidden dreams and fears, he has taught me so much about myself and I love him deeply. I know that he loves me, I am his precious possession, he owns me fully and I submit to him joyously and without question. I have, and need no safe word, he will not harm me and I trust him with my life.

We have discussed my fantasies in depth and some have been a surprise even to me. My desire to be humiliated and my need to see my Master using another woman, being made to watch while he gets pleasure from her, being forced to help him to fuck her. Holding her open for him, enabling him to enter her. And then cleaning them both afterwards. There is a word for this desire, I am a cuckquean.

My Master has decided that now is the time for me to experience this fantasy. I have been tasked with finding a suitable woman for him. I have been given strict instructions that she is to look good and be slightly less submissive than me; she needs to be able to dominate me at my Masters command. I have searched the Internet and found someone; she has just arrived at Masters house.

I have been curious about having sex with another woman for quite some time. Whenever I watch porn with my Master I enjoy watching the women. I especially like watching a woman dominate another woman and have often fantasised about being tied and beaten by a woman. One day I hope that Master will allow this to happen, under his supervision of course. I know that today this will not happen. Today Master gets to fuck another while I watch.

As usual I am naked apart from my collar and I am in position, kneeling at my Masters feet knees parted, back straight, hands palms up on my thighs. My head is down and my eyes are looking up. The doorbell rings and Master commands that I open it. I rise and go to get my robe, kept for door opening, but Master tells me to stay naked. He stands behind me in the hallway as I open the door to the woman that I have chosen for him.

She is a woman of medium height and build, she has dark hair to contrast with my blonde hair, and her breasts are a bit smaller than mine but firmer.

As I open the door she looks me up and down and without a word to me she walks into the house and towards my Master. She gets to him, looks him directly in the eye before kissing him passionately on the lips, Master responds by kissing her back. As he does so he looks over her shoulder directly at me and I see a glint in his eye that I have not spotted before. Feelings of jealousy rise in me and I have to keep telling myself that this is what I wanted. My Master is doing this to fulfil my fantasy.

I instinctively kneel down again, a position in which I must be at all times, and watch as my Master and the woman kiss passionately, exploring each other, their tongues intertwining. My Master breaks away and suggests that they move to the bedroom. I am ordered to follow behind.

We reach the bedroom and my Master turns to me, he orders me to undress the woman that I have chosen for him while he watches. I slowly undo her white sheer blouse one button at a time, this exposes her breasts, she wears no bra. Her breasts are small and round, the nipples dark pink and protruding. I see that she is as excited by this as I am.

Her blouse removed, I kneel down and slowly pull her skirt off. She wears no panties and I smell the familiar scent of her arousal, the scent that I have permanently when I am with my Master. Her cunt is neatly trimmed, not shaved as I am and I can see the wetness between her legs. She wears black stockings and a suspender belt which I slowly remove, rolling each stocking down her long slim legs.

She is now completely naked and we both stand before my Master as he looks us both up and down. Master makes his next command to me.

"Prepare her."

I know this to mean that I am to make her ready for my Master to fuck. She is already aroused so I know that I will not need to do much, however I also know that Master wants to see me with another woman and so, to please him, I take my time.

First I take her right nipple in my mouth sucking and chewing gently making it larger than it was before. I can tell from the change in her breathing that she is enjoying this. I roll the hardening bud around my tongue before suckling hungrily. This is the first time that I have played with another woman and I am enjoying it as much as her, I feel the wetness running down my thighs.

After giving the same treatment to her left breast, she sits on the bed with her legs open and I begin to prepare her cunt for my Masters use. To begin with I run a finger along her wet slit coating it with her juices before bringing my finger up to my lips and tasting another woman's cunt for the first time. She tastes different to me but still sweet and warm, a taste that I like very much. I move my face closer to her pussy, inhaling deeply as I do. I use my hands to part her lips and run my tongue up and down her glistening slit, before pushing my tongue into her tight wet hole.

As my tongue enters her I hear a gasp coming from her, I am pleased that I am exciting her. I continue with this for a while before moving up to her clit, which is now hard and protruding. I flick my tongue over it before gently chewing. Her breathing is now fast and shallow and my Master sensing this orders me to stop. I move back instantly kneeling before her my chin coated in her juices.

She lays back on the bed her legs hanging over the edge and I climb up and straddle her, my ass facing her head. I lean forward and use my hands to part her cunt lips and my Master stands in front of her. As I part her wider for him he steps forward his hard cock in his hand and pushes hard and fast into her.

She gasps as he enters her and starts to thrust. As he does so my Master looks deep into my eyes and I know beyond doubt that he loves me deeply.

I remove my hands from her cunt and bend forward, my ass sticking in the air as I do giving her a good view of my dripping cunt. As my Master fucks her I put my mouth to her clit and start to suck and chew at it.

I feel myself being pulled backwards so that I am laying flat with my pussy next to her face. She is now panting with the excitement of being fucked and licked at the same time and I can feel every breath against me making me wetter and wetter.

Suddenly I feel her mouth clamp around my cunt, her tongue probing my tight wet hole and then flicking across my clit.

I draw a deep breath; I am so aroused that this stimulation is almost too much for me to bear. I know from experience that cumming without permission will earn me the harshest of punishments and so I concentrate hard on sucking and licking her clit to distract me from my desire.

We remain like this for some time each of us getting more and more aroused until my Master pulls his hard cock out of her wet cunt and forces it hard into my mouth. It instantly hits the back of my throat and I try hard not to gag without success. Master enjoys making me gag and continues to force his cock deeper and deeper looking down at me as he does.

When I have cleaned her juices from his cock and my Master is satisfied that he has fucked my face for long enough he orders me to kneel at the foot of the bed so that I can watch him fuck this woman who I chose for him.

I kneel down in my usual position; my knees wide apart ensuring that my cunt and ass are readily accessible should he decide to use me, although I think that on this occasion he will not. I am so wet that I create a puddle on the floor and I know that I will be made to lick this up later.

Master turns the woman over so that she is on all fours facing me. He then moves behind her and positions his cock at the entrance to her asshole, his favourite way to fuck. All the time looking into my eyes he forces himself in with one thrust causing the woman to scream. This does not stop him, in fact it spurs him on to thrust harder and harder, his hands on her hips ensuring that she cannot move forwards and away from him.

I am so turned on watching my Master use another woman that my hand starts to move towards my cunt. Master sees this and just gives me one look, a look I know to mean "don't you dare." I instantly move my hand away and put it back on my thighs.

I am able to cum without touching myself and Master often commands that I do this for his amusement. No such command comes today and I know that I am not going to be permitted to cum at all.

Master continues to thrust deeper and harder getting closer and closer to orgasm. The woman is enjoying this so much that she can hardly contain herself. Her cunt is dripping as much as mine, something else for me to lick up later, and she is making feral grunting noises as she tries not to cum. She is also a sub and knows not to cum without any Master's permission. She is finding it very difficult.

My Master never cums quickly and I know that he will not permit her to until he is ready. Over the years I have learnt to be able to control myself but I can see that she is finding it very hard.

He continues thrusting as he looks at me and says "are you enjoying watching this cunt, watching me get pleasure from another woman. I may keep her, how would you like that?"

I know that he is doing this to satisfy my need for humiliation but as the woman looks at me and smirks I have never felt so jealous. I want to pull him off her and throw her naked onto the street. I know better than to react too much, instead a silent tear rolls down my face as I concentrate harder on not cumming.

Master orders me back onto the bed and I lay underneath the woman my face near to her dripping cunt. In turn my sopping cunt is close to her face and I can feel her hard ragged breaths on me each on threatening to make me cum hard. It would take hardly anything for my body to betray me. As a pain slut I enjoy being beaten by Master but punishment beatings are different and I must not cum under any circumstances if I am to avoid one today.

I crane my neck up towards her cunt and lick and suck. There are so many juices that my chin soon becomes covered as I drink from her. I move back slightly and can clearly see Masters hard cock thrusting in and out of her ass I reach up a little further and take his balls in my mouth sucking gently, the way that he likes.

I move my mouth to his cock and start to lick the base as he continues to fuck hard. Master lets out a groan and I know that he is enjoying the attention I am giving him. At the same time I feel the air rush against my cunt get harder as the woman moves down to clamp her mouth onto me. This is almost too much for me to bear. She knows this and sucks and bites me hard. She wants me to cum. She wants me punished.

Despite her efforts I manage to control myself by concentrating on Masters cock. I can taste her ass on him. There cannot be much that is more humiliating than tasting another woman's ass on your Masters cock as he fucks her.

After a long time like this my Master shouts at me to "come here cunt." I crawl from under her and kneel beside him.

"Open."

I know means to open my mouth ready to receive his cum. I obediently kneel beside him with my mouth open, tongue out.

At the last minute he appears to change his mind. He leaves me there awaiting his cum but with a final hard thrust he unloads himself into her ass. As he does so he shouts one word.

"Cum."

I know better than to think this command is for me, the woman does not need telling twice she has one of the strongest and loudest orgasms I have ever heard. As she does she pushes back against Master her ass ring contracting against his cock, milking him of all his juices. Her cunt explodes sending a torrent of juices onto the already soaking bed.

When Master has emptied himself into her he pulls out his still hard cock turns to me and barks "clean." at me.

I know that he is always my priority and move over to him to take his cock in my mouth. I love my Masters cum; it is the thing I crave most in the world, thick and creamy, clean and tasty. I get the familiar taste of his cum, warm, slightly salty although this time slightly different as it is mixed with her ass juices.

I take my time to clean him ensuring that every last juice is removed. I know that he will check and I will be punished if I miss any. All the while the woman is lying collapsed on the bed, worn out from her huge orgasm.

Master orders her to get back on all fours, her legs wide apart, her ass slightly gaping, I can see the white cum seeping out and running down the back of her legs. I kneel behind her and start to lick, lapping up my Masters cum from her legs. Moving upwards towards her ass, licking as I go.

As I get to her hole I stiffen my tongue and push it in ensuring that I get as much as I can, cleaning her out. When I have done all I can with my mouth I use my finger to scoop the rest out until she is empty, licking my finger clean after each scoop.

Once I have finished she and my Master stand leaving me kneeling on the bed, my chin glistening with their mixed juices. They kiss again passionately before she dresses and gets ready to leave.

She addresses my Master. "Thank you Sir, maybe next time I come we could punish the slut together, I am sure that she came."

"Yes, that would be a good idea." my Master replies, and at that moment I know that this will not be a one-off occurrence.

The woman leaves with one last lingering kiss; she has not spoken one word to me since she arrived.

After he has seen her out, Master returns to the bedroom where I have remained kneeling on the bed in the absence of any other instructions. As he approaches me a smile creeps across his face as he takes my chin in his hands and kisses me softly on the lips.

"Well done princess." he says, and I know that I have pleased him.