Master J's Little Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Master catches his girl pleasuring herself.
1.7k words
4.26
35.9k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 09/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't expecting him there at noon; he didn't usually come home for lunch. That was how Master managed to catch her as she was secretly pleasuring herself in their bedroom. She lay on the bed, her legs spread wide, her pussy lips slick with juices; and he didn't say anything, admiring the view. She released a low moan of pleasure as she climaxed, her legs coming together around the shiny vibrator, her eyes shut tightly. As her body relaxed, she opened her eyes and began to sit up, then stopped as she caught sight of him. He suppressed a chuckle at her sharp intake of breath and the momentary shock that flashed across her features.

Her eyes were guilty when she finally managed to look up into his face.

His voice was soft but very firm. She knew that voice well. It meant she was in big trouble. "What are you doing?"

She looked at the floor, instinctively trying to hide her nakedness. "Sir...I was just...I..." But there were no excuses that seemed good enough. She knew very well that he had ordered her that morning not to pleasure herself in any way. But it was so unfair! She had been so horny when she woke up, and he had pushed off all her advances, needing to get to the gym before work. She'd tried hard all morning, but the desire inside her only seemed to get worse and worse. Every time she entered the bathroom, she smelled his cologne; when she did the wash, the strong male scent from his clothes enveloped her; and even though it was put there to remind her to be a good girl, whenever she walked by the paddle hanging on their bedroom wall she felt weak with desire for him.

He knew her thoughts, and also knew well that the very act of forbidding something made it almost too much for her to resist. He approached the bedside and put his hand under her chin, raising her head to meet his gaze. Softly he kissed her forehead, and she glowed with pleasure at his loving attention. Maybe he wouldn't punish her for misbehaving; after all, he knew how hard it was for her to resist her desire.

Suddenly he drew away. "Stand up." It was a command and she obediently jumped off the bed.

He stood for a full minute, staring at her. She felt very exposed in just her t-shirt, panties around her thighs. She didn't dare pull them up though.

When he finally spoke, she jumped a little. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

What a question. What was the right answer? She guessed it better be the truth. He always knew when she was just trying to appease him.

"Yes, sir," she mumbled.

"I'm glad, because I don't have time to punish you properly at the moment. So right now, it's my turn."

The sharp tone of his voice along with the promise of punishment made her heart beat faster. He punished her worst when she lied or disobeyed him. The thought of it made her wet again, even through her fear.

"On your knees, slut," His tone was harsh. She belonged to him and he knew he could do with her as he pleased. She was his Little Girl, and she was happy to serve him. Quickly she dropped down, unconsciously licking her lips as her gaze came level with the bulge in his pants.

"Look at the floor," he commanded her as he moved away.

"Yes, Master J." Her mouth ached for the taste of his cock, for the feel of the delicate skin wrapped around his hard throbbing manhood. But she did as she was told, not surprised when he wrapped the collar around her neck.

"You will wear this the rest of the day, understand?" He didn't expect refusal.

"But sir, I have to go to the store..." she trailed off at the fiery look in his eyes.

"I don't give a shit. You will not take my collar off. Do you understand me, slut?"

She nodded; then flinched as he slapped her.

"I didn't hear you." His voice was still calm and quiet.

"Yes sir, I won't take it off, sir."

"That's better. Now bend over and put your hands together straight out behind you."

As he secured her wrists with the restraints, she could feel his gaze lingering on her exposed buttocks. What did he have planned? She knew he was due to be back to work soon. He ran his office tightly, and respected his men enough to abide by the same rules he set for them. Tardiness was something he despised, and she'd gotten many sound spankings for her bad habit of being late.

From her position on the floor, she heard him undo his pants.

"Up," was all he said. She resumed her kneeling position and saw that he had released his hungry erection from the confines of his clothing. She wanted it in her mouth very badly, but she waited for him to give her permission.

Yanking her head back by her hair, he forced her to look straight into his eyes. "You will not struggle or move unless told to do so. You will not talk. You will look up at me the entire time. And you will swallow every drop of my cum and then thank me for the pleasure. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir," she breathed, her thighs wet, her nipples very hard.

He reached down and squeezed one of them roughly. She let out a little cry of pain and he smacked her breast, leaving a warm red print. "And you will not come. Not as you pleasure me, and not when I leave. Open your mouth."

Eagerly she wrapped her mouth around his thick cock, flicking her tongue up and down its length like she knew he liked. He groaned and twisted his hands deep into her long hair, holding her head tightly in place. Her mouth watered as her desire for him grew and she was frustrated that her hands were tied behind her and she couldn't play with herself.

He looked down and saw her big beautiful eyes gazing obediently back at him. She turned him on in ways she didn't even realize. His little slave. He felt himself pulse hard and knew he was close to coming already. Holding her head steady, he pushed himself deep into her mouth, his eight inches sliding down her throat.

She still wasn't used to taking his entire length, and she gagged, pulling back. But he held her tightly to him until her throat quit spasming. Roughly he began to thrust into her face, fucking her mouth as hard as he sometimes fucked her ass. Her eyes were wide and all she could do now was hold her mouth as open as possible to allow him to assault her throat with his large cock.

Obediently she continued to look up at him, her eyes filling with tears at his rough treatment of her. God she was beautiful when she was crying. He pulled her head back a little by the hair and the tears streamed down her cheeks. He could tell by her posture that she had one leg under her and was grinding her hot little mound on it, desperately seeking release from the passion inside of her. She wouldn't be able to do it like that; she was only teasing herself, and the thought made him smile inside.

Suddenly he knew he was close. "Do you want me to come in your mouth, my little slave?" he whispered, never stopping the relentless rhythm of his thrusts down her throat.

She closed her eyes and then looked back up at him. That was her yes, and her total submission to him sent him over the edge. He thrust his cock deep into her mouth so that her face rested against his skin and came with such force that he cried out. He could feel her struggling to swallow the immense load he was pumping into her throat and was proud of her for obeying so well. When he finally pulled out of her mouth, she licked his dick clean, looked up at him and said "Thank you, Sir."

She didn't move from her position as he went into the bathroom to relieve himself and then returned, adjusting his clothing. When he was done, he gently helped her to her feet, knowing that at least one of her legs had probably fallen asleep. He held her to him until she was steady on her feet, and then tenderly probed between her thighs with one hand. She was very wet. He removed her wrist restraints, and then turned her to face him.

"You will not touch yourself or make yourself come in any way. Understand?" It was a sharp command, one that better be obeyed.

She bit her lower lip and looked down at her feet. "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." He brought her face up and kissed her lips. Her body instinctively molded to him. Gently he held her at arms' length. "I will be home at 6:00. You will have dinner set for me and you will be in your shortest skirt, thigh high stockings, and those shoes I like. Nothing else. You will serve me dinner and will eat with me. Then you will clear the table and immediately go to the bedroom where you will sit on the bed with the paddle on your lap and wait for me."

Obviously this afternoon had been merely him taking his pleasure from her. Tonight he would punish her for her naughtiness of this afternoon. She couldn't restrain a little shudder of fear and anticipation as he kissed her forehead and left. As the hours until 6 approached, she knew her arousal would only worsen, but she also knew she would not defy his orders again today.

She reached up and fingered her pretty collar, smiling just a little. Even more so than the ring on her finger, it signified her entire submission to the man she alternately called either Master or Daddy; her devotion to making him happy, and his promise to take care of her, keep her safe, and keep her in line. She squirmed a little at the wetness between her thighs, then quickly dressed, determined to keep her mind off of it.