Master J's Little Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Master punishes his girl.
2.4k words
4.45
58k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 09/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the clock changed from 5:59 to 6:00, he opened the door. The smell of fresh rolls wrapped around him like a soft blanket and he smiled as he set down his keys. She had obviously put in a little extra effort to please him. It always worked; he loved her cooking.

Entering the dining room, he saw her standing by his chair and felt himself harden a little. She still wore his collar, the black leather contrasting beautifully with her pale skin. Her breasts were bare, the nipples hard, even though it was quite warm in the house; the schoolgirl skirt she wore wouldn't cover her ass at all if she were to bend over. She didn't move when she saw him, but her face lit up with happiness and a shy smile crossed her lips.

"I made your favorite rolls, and I spent an hour on the chicken to get it perfect. Oh, and I mixed the Jack and Coke just like you taught me to." She gazed at him for approval.

He had to laugh; she looked like a little girl. His little girl. He went to her and kissed her fiercely, his tongue invading her mouth, his hands dropping to cup her bare ass. Eagerly she wrapped her arms around him, melting into his embrace.

It was all he could do to disengage himself, but he knew if he didn't, he'd take her right there. And he still had a punishment to administer. And a dinner to eat.

She pouted as he drew away from her, wanting more, wanting it right now. His response was to firmly swat her right ass cheek and tell her to go sit down.

The dinner was over much too quickly in her opinion. But when he told her how wonderful it was, she couldn't help squirming a little with delight. He rose and went to fix himself another drink, and she knew what she was supposed to do.

The table was cleared in no time, but she stood in front of the sink for a few moments, contemplating. Was she supposed to wash everything now, or go directly to their room? She didn't remember the words "wash the dishes" coming from him, so she turned and walked as gracefully as she could toward the bedroom.

He was sitting in his big leather armchair, watching some sort of sports thing on the TV. She loved that chair because sometimes she would curl up on his lap while he sat there and he would stroke her hair. The safe, relaxed, loved feeling this gave her was the best thing in the world.

When she entered the bedroom, her eyes went immediately to the leather paddle hanging from its strap on the wall. She felt herself get moist and her heart skipped a beat. Quietly she shut the door behind her and approached the wall, reaching up to take the flat leather object down from its peg. The leather smell of it filled her nostrils and she felt her pussy tighten with expectation.

He made her wait twenty minutes before entering the room. The anticipation was driving her crazy, and she knew he was well aware of that. The sheets were already damp beneath her, but she sat very still as he came near.

"Stand up," he said in a firm voice. Timidly she rose, holding the paddle out to him. He took it and, to her surprise, set it aside. Then he took her hand, leading her out to where a chair was placed in the middle of the living room.

"Stand in front of the chair." As she obeyed, she heard him unbuckle his belt and slide it free of its loops. Her stomach tightened into a knot at the sound.

"You were bad today, weren't you, little one?"

Her eyes found her feet and she stared at them. "Yes, Sir," she whispered.

"Tell me what you did wrong."

She paused; then gave him her best puppy dog eyes, opting for the daddy's-girl approach. "Oh daddy, I'm so sorry I did it. I knew I wasn't supposed to! I couldn't help it..."

"Wrong answer," he abruptly cut her off, taking her arm and turning her to face the chair. "Bend over and put your elbows on the chair. Hold onto the legs to keep you steady."

She felt warm tingles shoot from her stomach downwards as she obeyed his instructions. But suddenly a realization came to her: the curtains weren't closed and they were terribly close to the big living room window!

"Daddy, the window..." she began then squealed sharply as his belt found the soft spot under her ass, right at the tops of her thighs.

"I didn't give you permission to talk, slave." He admired the bright red welt that was forming on her soft white skin. "I decide where you will be punished. And if anyone walks by and sees me blistering your cute little red ass, they'll know you've been a bad girl today."

She bit her lip to keep from protesting, realizing that he was the one in charge and further complaints would only get her into more trouble. She flushed deeply, wondering if there would be any witnesses to her chastisement.

"I want you to count," his voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Yes daddy."

He placed one hand on the small of her back to keep her still, then expertly brought the belt across her quivering cheeks. She yelped and would have jumped, but his strong hand held her firmly in place.

"One," she said shakily.

"Spread your legs a little," he instructed and was pleased when this time she obeyed without a sound.

When the belt struck her again, it briefly stung the outer lips of her sex, and her "two" came out as a sob.

He made her count to twenty, then calmly put his belt back on. Tears made their way down her sweet face and thick juices made their way down her inner thighs. She was quivering with pain and desire, the window forgotten.

"You will remain there for ten minutes; do not move at all. Then you will go back to the bedroom."

She felt him leave and suddenly needed him badly. The ten minutes seemed an eternity. Her ass felt like it was on fire from his discipline, her pussy was throbbing, and she suddenly remembered that both were facing the window. Resisting the urge to turn around and make sure nobody was outside was almost too much to bear. But she knew she must not move. Instead she counted the time in her head, and when she was pretty sure it had been ten minutes, she carefully stood, still not looking at the window, and went to him in the bedroom.

He was sitting on the bed. "Come here and stand next to me," he instructed her. When she got close he could smell the musky scent of her sex.

"You didn't answer me before. What did you do wrong?" His voice was stern again. She realized that she hadn't answered him, and that had been a big mistake. When he asked her something, he expected an answer.

She chewed her lower lip for a second, her eyes cast downward. "I pleasured myself when you told me not to."

"That's right, you disobeyed my direct order. Then, instead of admitting that to me, you whined and apologized, which is not what I asked you to do."

She cringed, sensing his disapproval and not liking that he felt that way because of her.

"The living room was to be your only punishment, but you screwed that up by your further refusal to obey. I want you naked, now."

She took off her high heels, her stockings and her short skirt as fast as she could. The material of the skirt stung as it slid across the welts on her buttocks. When she reached up to her collar, he stopped her.

"Leave that on... now, bend over my lap."

"Yes Sir," was all she said, although her insides were churning. Her ass was already sore and red! She laid herself over his lap and he put his arm on her back, keeping her from falling.

"Hold still," he said, then reached over and took the paddle off the bed where they'd left it earlier.

She squeezed her eyes tightly shut, anticipating the sting of the paddle. Instead, he rubbed it lightly over her fiery buttocks until he felt her relax. Then, without warning, he brought it up and back down sharply. She squealed. Her pussy throbbed intensely.

He paddled her thoroughly, making her glow from the tops of her cheeks to her mid thighs. She was quivering on his lap, sobbing uncontrollably. He could see the wetness glistening between her legs, and from the shuddering of her body, he knew she was on the edge of a climax.

"Spread your legs wide," he ordered. He shifted the paddle in his hand and brought it down on her dripping pussy. She squeaked and trembled and he held her firmly until she was still. Then he alternated between spanking her pussy and her ass until she was writhing against his knee, still sobbing, her juices soaking his pants.

"You're going to come, aren't you?" he murmured to her. "You are such a bad little girl; you can't resist yourself even when you are getting punished."

"Do it now, come for your daddy." He spanked her hard three more times and she suddenly tensed on his lap and exploded. He didn't stop his rhythm, instead leading her through her orgasm until she finally went limp over his knee.

He set the paddle on her back and stroked her hair. "That's my girl. You listen when you want to, don't you?"

Gently he helped her up and wiped the tears from her face. His dick was hard and ready to fill her, and she knew it, climbing onto the bed and looking at him questioningly.

"On your hands and knees," he instructed. "Tonight I want to fuck your ass." He undressed and retrieved a bottle of lube from the dresser.

Obediently she waited for him, jumping a little when he poured a small stream of the gooey lubricant down her ass crack. Its coolness felt good on the warm redness of her freshly punished skin.

Expertly, he worked the gel into her tight little hole. At first she resisted, but his fingers were insistent, and finally she relaxed enough to allow him into her.

"Beg me," he ordered. "Beg me to fuck you in the ass." He loved it when she begged.

"Please daddy," she whispered softly. "Please fuck my ass. Please push your big hard cock into my little asshole and fuck it into me hard."

She felt him guide his cock to her puckered opening and unconsciously tensed. He smacked her ass, causing her to wince. "Don't tense up unless you want me to rip you apart," he warned gruffly.

She took a deep breath, and just as she let it out, she felt him enter her. He felt impossibly large and she let out a small cry of pain. He stopped, reached underneath her, and easily found her sensitive little nub. Gently he fingered it as he inserted himself deep into her body. Her cry of pain turned to a groan of pleasure and her body relaxed.

He moved his hand up to her head, wrapping it in her hair and pulling roughly. "You feel so good. You love it when I fuck your ass, don't you?" He was thrusting into her hard and fast now.

"Oh yes daddy; yes, yes, yeeeesssss." Her last yes turned into a shriek of pleasure as she came hard. Feeling her spasming sent him over the top, and he pushed into her as far as he could, unloading his hot jizz deep into her body, filling her with his seed. When he finally pulled out of her, a white stream followed him, running down her thigh.

He moved away and off the bed. "Can you stand up?" he asked softly.

"Yes daddy," she answered, loving him for caring about her.

"Then get off the bed and go to your corner please. Do not move until I tell you to."

"Yes Sir." She slowly stood, feeling his hot fluids run down her ass crack to her thighs. He hadn't given her permission to clean herself off, though, so she went to stand in the corner, her still very red ass facing the room.

He smiled as he watched her obey him. God he loved this woman. Then he went to take a quick shower.

She stood quietly, her inner thighs getting sticky, feeling just a bit faint. Her heart ached for his presence and she happily turned when he called to her from the bathroom.

He sat on the side of their large tub, only a loose pair of p.j. pants on. Bubbles filled the bath. She didn't ask questions when he held out his hand, but just let him help her into the warm water. She sat quietly as he took the sponge and washed her, enjoying his affection. He paid attention to every part of her body, finally using his fingers to gently clean the sticky wetness from her labia. His touch aroused her and she moved against his hand. Then she felt his other hand under her butt.

"Get on your knees." His voice was soft and loving.

"Yes daddy."

His hand moved tenderly down her still sore buttocks, soothing the sting from them. His fingers probed at her well abused little hole and she gasped as he slid one into her.

"Naughty little girls need to be cleaned everywhere," he whispered into her ear. Her pussy twitched at his words, and he pinched her clit as his finger probed deeper into her ass. She let out a little moan and pushed herself against his rough hands.

"I don't think so. You're not the one in charge here," he reminded her as he withdrew his hands and stood up. "And I think you've had more than enough for one day." He held a fluffy white towel open, wrapping her in it when she stepped from the tub. He kissed her forehead and let her snuggle against him for a moment.

Carefully he patted her dry, then led her to their large bed. He laid her under the covers and sat next to her. "I expect not to have to punish you for the rest of the week," he growled, but she could sense the love in his voice, too.

She smiled up at him. "Yes daddy."

He bent and kissed her softly on the mouth. "I will be back in one hour. Go to sleep and I'll be here soon."

She nodded, yawned, and snuggled into the soft covers as he left the room.