Master Julian & Juliet Ch. 03

Story Info
Butt plug or tail?
2.4k words
4.3
41.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started chatting with a cyber-master who challenged me to write four short stories that would give him a hard-on. This is the third of the four challenges I was given.

SexSweetheart

***************

It was the following Saturday after Juliet had learned Julian was a master and he wanted her to be his submissive. Master Julian and Juliet would be getting together for their first full sexual session. The arrangements were made the evening before during the car ride home. Juliet woke up earlier then usual for an average Saturday, because she was excited and couldn’t wait to meet with Master Julian at one o’clock in the afternoon.

Juliet wore her new boxer-style purple lace panties, which would allow her Master’s fingers to slide up the inside of her thigh to her pussy lips. The bottom of her ass cheeks peeked out below the panties’ leg opening. She was also wearing crotch-less pantyhose for easy entrance to her panties. While she was dressing, she began feeling very sexy, yet slutty at the same time. Next, she put on a shear purple lace bra that displayed her breasts just right. He would be able to see her abundant cleavage and the roundness of her breasts. She then put on a button front purple skirt with a shear white lacy blouse. She wore her two and a half inch, animal-print wedge sandals plus a blue dog collar.

They met on the Garden State Parkway where they had a nice little conversation at a rest stop. After going to the back of the general table area, he sat on a bench seat, blocking her ability to sit next to him. Instead, she sat on the edge of the table in front of him, like she was on display for the world to see. It felt great. She felt wonderfully proud of herself for the first time in a very long time. There were others in the table area and she hoped they all could see how happy she felt. Master Julian and she kissed and playfully caressed each other. Her heart was racing the entire time and it took almost an hour to settle back down from the nervousness she felt.

When she first arrived at the rest area, the buckle on her collar had been at in the back of her neck under her hair. While they were sitting and chatting together, Master Julian turned the collar around so the D-ring was now at the front where the buckle was showing. He then clipped a leash on her collar before he pulled on it to bring her lips closer for a sensual kiss. Finally, they to headed to her car to retrieve her toy bag before going to a hotel room to enjoy their time together. Once they were comfortably seated in his car, he pulled out of the parking space and headed for the Parkway with her leash in his hand.

During forty-five minutes ride to the hotel, her purple skirt was slowly unbuttoned, except for the top button and her blouse was totally open, showing off her lacy bra. While he drove, his fingers played with her pussy area or moved over her tits. He was a little cautious about others seeing them, but she welcomed the idea of a stranger seeing them that way. Having her all to himself to explore and use intrigued him.

After pulling into the hotel parking lot, he pulled on her leash to gather her into his arms for an intimate kiss. Master Julian started with a deep kiss that eventually moved down her neck to her breast where he bit her nipple through the fabric of her bra.

Upon exiting his car, he led her by the leash to a second floor hotel room. It felt a little strange being led on leash by a Master but she also felt excited as well. She carried her toy bag into the room with the required toys for her Master’s pleasure. She was so excited about being with him that the butterflies were in full flight in her belly.

Once in the living room area of the suite, he ordered her to strip for him. Placing the toy bag on the chair along with her pocketbook, Juliet moved to an open space in the living room to begin stripping. Sensuously moving her hips she unbuttoned the only button holding her skirt closed, allowing the skirt to fall backwards onto the floor. Master Julian came over to inspect her butt and belly with his hands. As she was removing her blouse, he instructed her to put her hands behind her back as he caressed her breasts over the bra. Not only was he inspecting her as she removed each item of clothing, but he also took a couple of pictures of her. This only turned her on even more as she posed her body to best display herself for his pictures.

When she had removed all her clothes to fully expose her naked body, he had her place her hands behind her back while he walked around her. He examined her body by caressing her large tits, belly, ass, and whatever else he desired to touch. It felt wonderful to be touched so softly, yet at the same time, feeling the roughness of his hands. She had the sudden feeling of knowing what it was like to be car being inspected before the purchase.

He instructed Juliet to lay all her toys out on the table for him to review. Master Julian carefully went through the toys laid out in their individually wrapped packages. With a puzzled look, he picked up a butt plug with a flogger attached to it. She told him she picked it up because it reminded her of a tail.

With the butt plug in his hand, he has a good idea where to put it. He told her to go into the bedroom and lie face down on the bed with her butt high in the air. He followed her into the room and watched her crawl onto the bed, leaving her feet hanging over the edge her butt within easy reach. He slowly began to play with her butt, caressing and spanking it with his hand. After a few attempts and then one hard thrust, the butt plug went into her rear entrance with only a little lubrication from her pussy. To her surprise, he easily pushed the plug into her virgin ass, giving her a tail hanging down between her legs for the rest of their time together. After inserting the plug, he instructed her to remain in that position until he told her she could move. The next thing she knew, he laid a ping-pong paddle across her ass, caressing her bottom after every few strokes.

Once her ass was nicely reddened for the moment, Master Julian took several nice pictures of his slave with her tail hanging between her legs and several other pictures, including one with her mouth around the large mushroom head of his cock. After this little session he played with her tits lightly flicking his tongue across her nipples, then lightly biting them and sucking them into his mouth.

After a few hours of playtime they were both hungry. They got dressed but she was not allowed to put her stockings on. He enjoyed watching her try to go to the bathroom. First, she had to get hold of the tail and then hold it up to prevent it from falling in the toilet. The look on her face was a mixture of pleasure and uncertainty, because of the sexual sensations brought about by the movement of the plug. She had to work at getting the tail to remain straight down as she pulled her panties up over her hips. When she bent over to pick up her skirt, he pulled on the tail to her delight and surprise.

Leaving for the restaurant, he again took the leash in his hand and they headed for the car. They chatted in the car while they looked for a nice seafood restaurant. They drove for about half an hour before turning around and heading for a restaurant, which they had passed on the opposite side of the highway.

In the restaurant, they took seats in the non-smoking area with the rest of the diners. She sat with her back to a wall of mirrors, facing the room, which was half full of people, while Master Julian sat to her right with his back to the kitchen doors. They placed their coats on the other empty chairs, which left her sitting there in just her blouse, showing that she wore a purple bra. She was not embarrassed about it but she wondered if anyone else noticed and if they said anything to their friends or spouses about the way she was dressed. No one seemed to react and that was fine as well. Leaving the leash hooked to her collar while they had their dinner, she wrapped it around her neck twice with the end hanging down between her tits.

They both had the same meal – broiled seafood, soup and salad. During their meal, they talked about different topics, including their jobs.

After dinner, they headed back to the hotel for another round of fun and games. During the ride back to the hotel, the car managed to hit every pothole and bump in the road, or at least that’s the way it felt to Juliet’s ass. The butt plug moved in her ass in such a way that it caused a measure of discomfort able pain. She made a comment about the sensations she was experiencing and Master Julian became concerned about the pain. Alas, he could not do anything while still in the car.

When they got to the hotel room, the new style hotel keys that are like credit cards wouldn't open the door, so they headed back down stairs to the front office to get another key. Those magnetic keys are great to keep guests out that don't pay, but they’re a bummer when the room is paid for. Oh well, so much for everything going right.

The entire time – from the car, to the room, to the front desk and back to the room – she was led on the leash. This didn’t make her feel bad or embarrassed, instead, she felt great and sexy to be led around that way. Once in the hotel room, she was ordered once again to strip down to her bare pussy. When she was fully naked, he inspected her body and smiled when he saw the tail that still hung out of her ass. He asked if she wanted it removed and of course her reply was, “Only if Master wishes.” The butt plug had stopped hurting once she was out of the car, since potholes were not bouncing her around any more.

His responded by walking into the kitchen area and leaning against the counter as he ordering her to come service his hardening cock.

Juliet bent at the waist and started suckling, licking and tonguing his cock, while his right hand laid slap after slap upon her tender white ass. Each smack made her moan with pleasure and pain, making her suck harder on Master’s engorged cock. After a bit, he decided to move into the bedroom. Once in the bedroom, he sat on the bed and laid her over his lap so that the bed supported upper body. He then used the ping-pong paddle on her ass. Blow after blow landed slowly reddening her ass. She didn’t know how many strokes she took, but she took them all with a combination of loud moans and cries of pleasure. The strokes were slow and easy. It was only at the end of the spanking that she truly felt the soreness developing in her ass. She didn’t know how long she was spanked but it felt wonderful. Her body started to relax with each stroke of the paddle, as if it were releasing her frustration and anger. *

When Master finished spanking her, he pushed her off his lap and ordered to her bend over the edge of the bed in front of the window. She received a few more blows on her ass but was more grateful to feel Master’s large firm hands massage her upper back and neck. He gently, yet firmly worked out the knots and tension in her back and neck from the jerking of her body during the spanking.

Master dug into her back with his fingers and the palms of his hands, kneading out the sore muscles and nerves. While Master massaged her back, he placed his left leg between her legs. She pushed her wet pussy up against Master’s legs and humped him during the massage. She would have humped almost anything in her present state. It felt great to rub her needy pussy against his firm leg. The roughness of his skin tickling the lips of her pussy only made her rub against him until an small orgasm caused her to shudder.

After Master finished giving his playful submissive her back massage he ordered her to kneel on the bed where he took photos of the nice red welts on her ass. She felt her ass the welts and their warmth for the first-time. She felt proud of herself for having the marks on her ass. She was even prouder of the fact that she was able to endure the training session of a good spanking.

After Master finished taking the photos, he laid down, pulling her into his arms for a few passionate kisses and hugs. The easiest orders to follow were when Master ordered her to hug and kiss him. Oh, it felt great when his hands lightly caressed her back, moving down to her butt where he played with the plug attached to the tail. He pressed it a couple of times with his fingers, pushing the plug deeper into her. This stimulated her glory hole and made her press her bare tits against his chest.

After a few minutes of laying there on the bed, listening to the television, they fell asleep.

***********

*A note about spankings. Many of our emotions are stored in various areas of the body, and one’s butt has the tendency of storing the hate, angrier and the frustrations we feel.

*********

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. Please vote or send me your comments about the story.