Master Julian & Juliet Ch. 04

Story Info
Let's go to the movies.
1.3k words
3.96
22.4k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started chatting with a cyber-master who challenged me to write four short stories that would give him a hard-on. This is the fourth of the four challenges I was given.

SexSweetheart

***************

On a Saturday afternoon, Master Julian was in the mood to see a movie. He wanted to see how his new submissive Juliet would act at the movies, since they had never been there together. He enjoyed pirate movies, which was why he chose,The Pirates of the Caribbean – The Curse of the Black Pearl. For this couple the movie would the second feature, so they sat in the last row of the theater cuddling with each other until the movie started.

Master Julian was able to hold Juliet closely in his arms, since the arm between their seats lifted up out of the way. Juliet liked the feelings she was having with his hand caressing her shoulder and upper arm. She was wearing a blue eyelet sweetheart neckline blouse with short sleeves.

She felt her tummy tighten at his touch sending pleasurable sensations coursing through her entire body. She sucked in her breath as his hands slowly moved to her breasts for a more intimate caress. Her nipples responded like little sexual slaves, hardening at the touch of his playful fingers. His hand slipped easily under the neckline of her blouse and inside her blue lace bra to caress her right breast before he pulled it from the confines of the bra cup.

Juliet tried to hold back a loud pleasurable moan, “MMMMMMMM,” but was unable to contain it completely. All she wanted to do was lie down on her back in order for Master Julian to take whatever pleasures he wanted from her breasts.

Master Julian removed the hand caressing her wanton breast and guided her hand to his growing hardness. She felt his hardness through his blue Dockers and briefs, which only made her pussy long to feel him within her body even more.

Her arousal came not only from his touch, but also from the thrill that they were playing around in the last row of a movie theater. She had never played sexually at the movie theater. She had sat cuddling with a man but not this outright public sexual act.

There was a couple with a small child in front of them and that made it all the more exciting. She wondered if they had heard or seen any of what Master Julian and she were doing, but said nothing about it.

They would lean back in their seats every once in a while to see what was going on in the movie, but slowly he would bring his lips to hers for another intimate kiss. His hand would start caressing once again, only this time near her love spot. Even through the fabric of her pants his touch electrified her, which made her wiggle in her seat to be closer to him. Made her wiggle to get his fingers in the right position. Made her wiggle to send her mind into sexual over drive.

Since it was a casual evening together, she wore navy blue Capri pants, within which Master Julian could slip his hand down the waistline of her pants and matching stretch blue lacy panties. She sat up straighter in her seat, shifting in her position to give Master Julian easier access to her ass. His hand moved down, caressing the fullness of her ass cheek as she leaned into his side. The upward movements of his fingertips caressed her crack to tease and tickle her. His fingers moved over and over again in a circular motion across both her cheeks. After unmeasured block of time, his hand moved up her back to her shoulders, so he could pull her into an embrace for another much needed sensual kiss.

She sat back in her seat as his head came around to kiss her. She thought it would just be a simple kiss on the lips, but was surprised when the kiss turned very demanding. Oh, how she enjoyed his demanding kisses, since she could feel his power and authority over her. The same power she so willingly gave him months earlier.

While they were kissing, his hand moved to unbutton several buttons before lifting her tit out of her bra. When the kiss ended, his mouth moved down her neck and over her cleavage to her breast peaks where he nursed for a while before he took a couple of nips at the hardened nipples. Her head fell backwards to rest against the wall behind their seats. She fought the urge to scream out in pleasure, letting everyone in the audience hear her rapture.

When he had his fill of her right breast, he moved on to her left. While he enjoyed feeling her body wreathe under his pleasures. His demands, his left hand moved feathery light down your tummy giving her butterflies unnumbered. Then as his teeth bite her nipple, his right hand and arm snaked around the back of her head in order to gag her mouth. He got his fingers into her just as the left fingers tickly moved over her clit into her soaking wet pussy.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHH. OOOOOOOHHHHHH,” she moaned earnestly at the intense special pleasure her master was giving her. *What a gift Master Julian has even me this afternoon, * her mind song out.

Once Master Julian pulled his fingers from her pussy, he feed them to her. He watched closely as she closed her eyes and licked each and every finger. Sucking them clean. Making her little moaning sounds as she did. “That’s it my pet. Your reward for being a good pet at the movies,” he said lovely into her left ear.

“MMMMMMMMMM,” she said seductively as the last finger was pulled from her tight sucking lips. “Thank you, Sir.” With a grin from ear to ear as she turned her head, “My absolute pleasure, Sir.”

Master Julian saw in the light from the movie screen, that she would not cause him embarrassment in public. His cock was rigid now. Oh how he wanted her to go down on him right then and there, but the movie was over.

When the credits started rolling, they pulled themselves together. They then stood up and they embraced sharing a long passionate kiss before leaving their seats in the theater.

After leaving the theater, they had a pleasant dinner before returning to his place. There would be unrestrained evening of pleasure followed without others around to overhear them. Where her moans could be given free rein to express the passion she was feeling and clothing was no longer an obstacle.

On the car ride home, Master Julian pulled over to the side of the road, “Suck me off quickly.”

Juliet undid her seat belt, opened her blouse to remove it. Her hands then move over the front seat to his zipper to undo it. Out sprang his rigid nine-inch cock. Her mouth was on in an instant sucking, kissing, and teasing until she tasted the precum. That’s when she went to work sucking twice at hard, and in a few moments, she was swallowing hard and fast. All his cum going down her throat while her tiny moans of pleasure could be heard. After Master Julian shot his entire load, she licked him clean, put his now drain pleasure tool away before zippering him up again.

Once Master Julian was reseat belted in his seat, the engine turned over to put the car in gear. Juliet leaned back into her own seat without putting the blouse back on, and then did the seat belt.

The only sound in the car for the balance of the trip home was the car radio playing love songs.

The End

***************

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. Please vote or send me your comments about the story.