Master Knows Best

Story Info
Slave girl gets punished by Master.
1.2k words
3.72
32.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitschx
kitschx
16 Followers

He stepped into the darkened room and closed the door. She waited.

The light came on, pale but nonetheless there, and she could hear the click of his boots on the concrete floor as he approached.

She sat in the corner, naked and bound hand and foot, her back turned to him and her mouth filled with a ball gag.

"Hello, pet," he growled, and her heart began to pound. Just the sound of his voice was enough to make her wet.

He stopped and crouched behind her. "Miss me?" he asked, his voice low and sarcastic.

She nodded. She knew any noise while the gag was in was strictly prohibited.

Slowly he unfastened the gag and removed it from her mouth. "Turn around."

She obeyed. Her green eyes looked into his deep brown ones. He smiled. "Good girl."

He unfastened her wrist cuffs, and then her ankles. She rubbed the welts that had appeared on her wrists.

"Too tight?" he asked mockingly.

"Perhaps a little," she answered truthfully.

"Well now, I had to make sure you didn't try to escape, didn't I?" Her eyes widened in horror.

"Master, I would never even think of escaping!"

He laughed. "Of course. My willing captive. Stand up."

Shakily, she rose. She had been bound in the corner of the dark dungeon for two hours. "Master?"

"Yes, pet?"

"Have the guests left?"

"Of course they have. I wouldn't be here if they hadn't. What a stupid question," he chastised her.

She lowered her eyes. "Of course, Master. Please forgive my stupidity."

He surveyed her naked form. "I am taking you to be tattooed tomorrow."

Her eyes lit up. Finally, she would wear his mark. "Thank you, Master," she breathed.

In response, he ran a finger over her lips, down her neck, circling her nipples and trailing downwards. He felt her body tense. He stopped just short of his destination, and saw the disappointment in her eyes as her body slumped. He laughed cruelly. Then, suddenly, he leaned in and kissed her brutally. She responded eagerly. He cupped her ass, and then, without warning, thrust two fingers deep inside her pussy. It caught her by surprise, and she broke the kiss.

He raised an eyebrow. "You don't want to kiss me now?"

" Yes Master, I do, I was just-"

"I'm not interested in hearing your excuses." He removed his fingers from her body. She slumped again, disappointed in herself.

He led her to the other side of the room where he locked her into cuffs attached to the wall. He then spread her legs and locked them into place also.

He walked to the bench at the side of the room and stood musing over which instrument he should use on her.

He selected a leather cat-o-nine tails. She trembled as he walked towards her, every step deliberate and menacing.

"You know the rules. If I kiss you, I expect you to kiss me back. If I pleasure you, I expect you to be grateful and if I command you to pleasure me, I expect you to enjoy it."

"Yes, Master. Sorry, Master." She lowered her eyes. She couldn't look at him. She had disappointed him, and that was the last thing she wanted to do.

He ran his fingers through the tails of the whip, playing with his toy. Then, without warning, he swung the whip and caught her on her inner thigh. Pain stung through her body. She could feel her wetness start to leak down her thighs.

He swung again, this time catching her expertly on her right nipple. She cried out.

He marked her on her other thigh and again on her left hip. He was selective with his blows, expertly landing them exactly where he wanted.

When he was satisfied, he stopped. He released her from the cuffs and examined the marks. "They'll be pretty tomorrow," he said, a slight smile spreading over his lips.

"Yes Master. They will look beautiful."

"And you know why I punished you?"

"Yes Master, because I became distracted and didn't kiss you back how I should have."

"Good girl. Shall we try again?"

"Yes, Master."

He kissed her, and this time she kissed him back passionately. Again he slipped his fingers inside her, testing her. She shivered, but did not break the kiss. He worked his fingers in and out of her, adding another, fucking her hard with his powerful hands. He used his palm to rub her clitoris. She moaned through the kiss, and finally he pulled away. She knew her pleasure would have to wait for another time. He unzipped his pants, and she saw his large cock was fully erect, resting proudly against his black singlet.

"Get on your knees," he commanded. She obeyed, wincing when her welts stretched with the motion. She looked up at him with large green eyes. He smiled cruelly down at her.

"Make me come."

She had been waiting for the cue and now eagerly began to suck. She flicked the head lightly with her tongue and took the shaft all the way into her throat. He had taught her early on to suppress the gag reflex, for which she was glad, because his cock was large and proud and would easily have choked her otherwise.

"Use your teeth."

She had found this odd the first time he had asked this, but now she knew him well enough to know that he liked her to be rough. She grazed her teeth along the shaft and he growled in pleasure. Master could sound so animalistic, and she liked it. She felt her own juices making their way down her thighs.

She expertly worked his cock for a few minutes more and soon felt the rumbling that meant he would be coming soon. Good. She wanted to show him what a good girl she was. She wouldn't waste a single drop.

As she expected, he came with a growl. Huge amounts of hot liquid spurted into her mouth, and she struggled to collect it all. Somehow she managed to swallow. She looked beneath her and was relieved to see none of his precious semen had spilt on the ground. She licked her lips to be sure she had it all, before looking up at him, seeking approval.

Her eyes met with his and he grinned. "Very good. You get better every time, pet."

She allowed herself a smile. "Thank you, Master." As an afterthought she decided she could try and get away with being cheeky. "I am aiming to have you come within a minute one day soon, Master."

To her relief, he laughed. "Well, that will be interesting, I just hope you can keep your word."

He offered his hands and she took them. He pulled her up and kissed her deeply, tasting his own come on her lips. "Tasty."

"Yes, Master," she smiled. "The best thing there is."

He laughed again. "Well pet, tomorrow we will take you to the parlour and get you inked. After that, you are mine, and no one else will ever have you. Will that make you happy?"

"Yes, Master," she said as he enveloped her in his strong arms. "That will make me the happiest yet."

kitschx
kitschx
16 Followers